- Self - motivated and goal oriented professional committed to pursuing a long-term career in the field of Information Technology.
- Remarkable analytical and problem-solving skills wif background in dashboard development using BI tools such as Qlikview.
- Business professional wif a great talent for quickly learning new technology and software. Quickly can adjust to multiple tasks and working under pressure.
- Broad industry experience includes Information Technology, Risk, HR, and Training and Development.
- Business Objects
- Oracle Sql developer
- Microsoft Office Suite
- HTML and CSS
- Relational Databases
- Adobe Photoshop
- Dashboard Reports
- Data mapping
- Data Analytics
- Gap analysis
- Customer Service
- Complex Queries
- Risk Data
- HR Data
- GTI Infrastructure support
GTI Business Analyst Lead
Confidential - Jersey City, NJ
- Developed Data Quality Dashboard using Qlikivew to automate the process of tracking DQ and Rules of the Road (RoTR) metrics coming from JPMC source systems into Verum, the authoritative source for technology infrastructure inventory and reference data. This helped save two days of work per week for our data management team to process.
- Provided Weekly/Monthly Trend reports to management to help remediate the root causes for DQ issues.
- Lead for the Tams to Verum migration effort to move users from one source system to another. Helped removed 98% of users from Tams to Verum by running weekly LOB meetings to provide support, running usage stats reports, provide training on how to use Verum UI, and work wif individual teams wifin LOBs to get off Tams.
- Leading the efforts to scope out the entitlements and data validation rules in the Tams to Verum project by providing a project plan, collecting information on business process and user requirements, creating data flow diagrams, provide input for improvement, and provide management wif weekly project updates.
- Helped the CFS financial team wif creating a PPG billing Qlikview dashboard. This provided a way for CFS to do shadow billing for OSI's wifin the firm using our products bringing millions of dollars back to our org.
Qlikview Application Developer
Confidential - Jersey City, NJ
- Produced the Risk and Control Dashboard which provided transparency into overdue action plans for application issues, breaks wif draft or no remedies, break wif past due fixes, remedies greater TEMPthan 30+ days overdue, and past due allowances for applications. Dashboard was also key in showing if applications were compliant in critical risk programs such as sox, access uplift, H.S.A, CAF, and SSAE16. This data was automated and running on a weekly basis so that risk management team could follow up wif application owners and get these breaks and issues remediated before going into overdue status.
- Worked heavily on creating a monthly Service Metrics Dashboard using Qlikview for the GTI service groups that would give the health of a service in terms of P1/P2 Incidents, % successful changes (ITSMs), % of CSA action plans completed prior to SLA, Jira’s in defect, % EURC requests completed, % of critical app’s completed Hygiene and Lifecycle criteria. This dashboard provided a single source of aggregated data for all service groups to use for their service review meetings held wif senior leaders.
- Re-designed the Provisioning Dashboard used by the provisioning teams in Infra. Compute Services. The dashboard provided monthly information pertaining to number of orders requested for Server install and decom via many different request systems in JPMC and volume of work orders completed or in progress. When the source data changed to the new COBI data mart, I was able to step in and re-configure QV code and redesign formulas and process that had now changed.
- Developing data models and ETL process for data gathering.
- Built Qlikview charts, graphs, Heat Map charts, drill down data, set analysis, alternate states, filters, and built in reports.
- Write complex Qlikview code, set analysis, apply mappings, and variables.
- Built and deployed section-access security / Maintenance of sections access distribution list.
- Extract, transform and load data from multiple data sources related to metrics into the Qlikivew application.
- Design, build, test and debug Qlikivew solutions based upon specified requirements.
- Write loop statements to go through multiple excel files and tabs, set up Incremental loads, hierarchies, and rankings.
- Full noledge of ODBC (Open Database Connectivity) to connect to oracle and sql databases.
- See through SDLC processes for dashboard lifecycle from development to production.
BI Developer/ Analyst
- Design and develop data extracts, reports, and Qlikview applications.
- Work closely wif internal business Risk Group in the enhancement of existing reports and dashboards that need to be automated.
- Determine optimal outline/design to implement report requirements into Qlikview applications.
- Implement Qlikview applications to go through the SDLC to meet timely deadlines for projects.
- Conducts data analysis to determine best BI resolution.
- Serve as a key resource on critical issues.
- Support enhancements of existing reports on a as need basis.
- Solely responsible for creating all Business Object reports for all of Credit Risk Management.
- Good noledge of criticized accounts, delinquencies, accruals/non-accruals, repossessed assets, and probability of default /loss given default (PD/LGD) to determine portfolio loss estimates.
- Write sql/oracle queries to pull datasets into BO reporting.
- Produce monthly Problem Loan Summary book for Credit Risk management and executives.
- Compiled dashboard reports that represented risk exposures and trends.
- Produce any ad-hoc reports that are requested from Risk Management.
Sr. Associate HRIS Reporting
- Produced ad-hoc and standard reports using Business Objects software and Microsoft Access.
- Created dashboard reports for Headcount, PMM, and Talent groups.
- Worked wif WM-USA clients and HRIS manager to define ad-hoc reporting needs.
- Analyzed current processes in supporting management decisions and produced materials when requested for presentations.
- Created census reports for all of our Client Relationship Managers (CRMs) to receive on a monthly basis.
- Worked wif other department personnel in all ranks in the production of reports.
- Conducted unit and system testing of the group reporting warehouse (GRW) headcount universe in Business Objects.
- Coordinated wif other Global Reporting Warehouse users to leverage existing reports for headcount as well as implementing ad-hoc reports in GRW.
- Determined the Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual headcount reporting needs of WM-USA.
- Ensured reports delivered adhered to quality standards wif regards to hierarchy and content.
- Coordinated changes, maintenance, development and enhancements to local HRIS databases.
E-learning Web Designer
- Lead the design and maintenance of Confidential University's Learning Management site.
- Brought visual appeal, content, usability, and easy navigation to all four learn center sites.
- Implemented style guides to ensure consistency and quality across all different learning sites.
- Worked wif marketing department to ensure the image and branding of the sites dovetails wif the overall Confidential "look-and-feel".
- Planned and implemented web content and technologies to ensure that the web presence is current, rich and accurate in content, graphically pleasing, responsive to the information needs of the audience, and innovative in design and presentation.
- Used Adobe Photoshop to create animated graphics.
- Used HTML and Java Script coding to build site.
Reporting Specialist/Database Admin
- Created an Access database for our System Support Department to track and maintain calls and e-mails received on a daily basis concerning company systems.
- Created reports for project managers based off our system support database to show detail of issues sales agents in our offices receive regarding our company systems.
- Created database for e-learning department to maintain numbers of online courses taken by managers, processing managers, and sales agents.
- Created and maintained reports for managers, RVP's, and SVP's to show percentage of online courses taken by sales agents on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Created and maintained a training database to run reports regarding certified recruits, new prospects, new hires, and closes that are encountered on a daily basis.
- Created Prototype and mock demo of a current recruiting system to provide an easier way for managers in sales office's to maintain leads and bring in prospects for their offices.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes