Confidential, Land O Lakes, FL
Sr Applications Analyst - FICO/PS
- Led 2 conversions to SAP for ITG Brands for the FI/CO area.
- Led workshops for FI/CO to gather requirements.
- Create functional/technical specification documents for projects and enhancements.
- Create training materials and conducted end user training.
- Hands on configuration of FI (Banking, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable), CO (CCA, product costing, settlement, internal orders). Account determination related to material movements and pricing.
- Support day to day operations in the FI/CO, as well as, month end and year end activities as needed.
- Testing and FI/CO lead for Data deletion project. Ensure all modules have all requirements tested and recorded in HP ALM software. Report project status to executive sponsor and committee.
Confidential, Tampa Florida
Sr Applications Analyst- FICO
- Manage support workload for the finance area. dis includes prioritizing the support issues wif the business and distributing the work to the support staff.
- Create functional/technical specification documents for enhancements.
- Support rollouts to other division’s world wide (US, Mexico, and UK).
- Hands on configuration of FI (New GL, Banking, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable), CO (CCA, product costing, settlement, internal orders and CO-PA). Account determination related to material movements and pricing.
- Create training materials for FI/CO.
- Support day to day operations in the BPC area. Monitor daily scripts in consolidations and planning areas.
- Manage team of 5 FI/CO/PS functional business analysts related to Western Hemisphere including Brazil and Argentina.
- Manage additional 7 IBM resources related to FICO and PS modules during implementation phase.
- Led blueprinting sessions related to finance to discover GAPs in Global template.
- Review all Functional/Technical design documents for completeness and risk analysis. Review test plans associated wif new developments and bug fixes.
- Responsible for all configuration, testing and documentation of Finance related items.
- Assist in data migration activities for finance master data. dis included GL balances, Fixed Assets, Credit Management, and internal orders.
- Hands on configuration of FI (New GL, Fixed Assets, Banking, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable), CO (CCA, product costing, settlement, internal orders and CO-PA).
- Review all training materials for FI/CO/PS.
- Conduct workshops and review meetings wif executive team wifin the organization to determine reporting requirements through SAP and Business Intelligence (BI).
Confidential, Land O Lakes, Florida
Lead/ Sr. Business Analyst FI-CO
- FI/CO functional business analyst for Jenoptik Optical project.
- Responsible for all configuration, testing and documentation of Finance (NewGL, AP, AR, CM, AM) CO (CCA, PCA, IO, Product Costing, COPA),MM (LIV). Also responsible for account determination in SD and MM (VKOA and OBYC)
- Led workshops for review of business processes related to finance.
- Performed Data migration activities for finance master data. (GL Accounts, and ledger activity, Fixed Assets, Credit Management, Vendors)
- Conducted all training sessions for FI/CO.
- Review reporting requirements for organization. Created custom reports using report painter and report writer for BS and PL by profit center.
- FI/CO functional business analyst for Navy ERP project.
- Lead workshops for review of business processes related to finance and Funds Management.
- Review process mapping flow charts for new Navy ERP template to be used for rollout of the remaining commands. Unsure dat the naming conventions are compliant wif DOD standards.
- Review reporting requirements for FM to be included in the standard template
- FI/CO Lead functional business analyst for new global implementation of SAP ECC 5.0 for EMD Serono US rollout.
- Review Configuration related to local blueprint URS document. Identify additional local requirements and create the appropriate functional and technical design documents to accommodate the gap. Prototype new solutions, when applicable, for use in global template.
- Review reporting requirements for FI/CO area. Create gap statement, and create functional and technical specifications related to the custom reports.
- Daily activities include tracking of defects, managing FI/CO workload and assisting users during testing.
- Manage data conversion activities related to customer and vendor open items, assets, and finance balance loads (GL,CCA,WBS,COPA,PCA)
- Responsible for creating and performing functional tests and assist wif execution of integration and UAT tests using HPQC Software. Responsible for validating User requirements to test cases for FI/CO area.
- Prepared end user training documentation for all FI/CO area.
- Responsible for local cutover items related to FI/CO. Responsible for data migration objects for FI/CO.
- FI/CO functional business analyst for Alliance One Intl.
- Responsible for process reengineering and reporting to streamline month end closing. The company is live using ECC 6.0 for 6 months.
- Configuration responsibilities include FI(AP-Banking Configuration, FC valuation), CO (COPA, CCA).
- Responsible for creating technical specification documents, test plans, and end user documentation for custom programming. Responsible for review/update of original project process flow and PDD documents related to Finance.
- FI/CO functional business analyst for IFCO Systems.
- Responsible for creating internal and external reports using report painter and report writer. These included standard external reporting package and internal management reporting for departmental reporting and line of business P&L reporting.
- Configuration responsibilities include FI(AR-Credit Management module, Treasury/AP-Banking Configuration), CO(Internal orders, CCA)
- Responsible for creating technical specification documents, test plans, and end user documentation for custom programming.
- Ongoing support for new enhancements and new reporting.
- FI/CO functional business analyst for new implementation of Howrey LLP Law firm to SAP ECC 6.0.
- Solution lead for delivery of all FI/CO components. Responsible for design, project estimates, project planning, status reporting, defect tracking and the disposition of change requests. Lead team of 3 consultants on FICO team.
- FI/CO Business Analyst responsible for Accounts Receivable, Management Reporting and custom profitability modeling and financial and operational reporting.
- Configuration responsibilities include FI (AP, AR, and GL) and CO (CCA, PCA, and Activity Types). Responsible for planning configuration in new GL and planning integration between CO and new GL.
- Configured currency exchange rate tables and created interface to upload currency rates monthly.
- Responsible for gathering requirements, creating high level design documents and technical specification documents for custom legal industry solution.
- Responsible for creating and performing integration and regression testing using SAP solution manager.
- FI/CO functional business analyst responsible for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable areas.
- Configuration responsibilities include FI (AP, AR, and GL) and CO (CCA, PCA). Responsibilities also include LIV in MM.
- Responsible for gathering requirements, creating high level design documents and technical specification documents for new accounts payable projects. dis also includes return on investment analysis, proof of concept analysis and prototyping when required for larger projects.
- Responsible for creating and performing integration and regression testing using Mercury test director, quicktest and load runner for the accounts payable module related to quarterly releases and new projects.
Confidential, St. Petersburg, Florida
Sr. Business Analyst
- FI/CO functional/technical business analyst for Coors Brewing Company.
- FI Team member for Molson-Coors merger. Activities included configuration related to setup of new entities and requirements for upload programs. Responsible for creating and executing test scenarios.
- Support reporting for corporate accounting. Activities included redesign of current report writer reports and creation of new reports due to new business requirements. dis also included maintenance/creation of cost element groups, cost center groups and basic and multi-sets.
- FI Team member on Enduring Focus project. Activities included PCA configuration related to master data setup, derivation rules, and testing of the PCA module.
- Production support for FI/CO modules. dis included break fix configuration changes as well as small enhancement projects such as 1099 and 1042 statutory reporting. Created Specification documents and training/user documents as needed for new programs and reports.
- FI/CO functional business analyst for PricewaterhouseCoopers global implementation to SAP 4.6C.
- Assist in business process review for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- FI/CO testing including preparation and coordination of test scripts using Mercury Test director for unit, integration, and regression testing.
- Create specification documents needed for custom programs and reports needed by Accounts Payable.
- Trained users wif quickviewer to write SAP queries.
- Assist in cutover activities related to FI master data and FI security profiles.
- Review FI configuration for accuracy and suggest improvements and corrections.
- Post Go-Live Production support activities for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, and General ledger.
Confidential, New York
Senior System Analyst/ Configurator
- FI lead in upgrade to version 4.6C including project planning, blueprint, configuration, automated test script creation, functional and integrated testing and documentation.
- FI/CO lead in migration of 2 subsidiaries to SAP including project planning, blueprint, master data and transaction data conversion, automated test planning using Mercury Test director and Quicktest, all configuration, documentation and end user training.
- Configuration of FI (GL, AP, AR, Banking, and DMC), CO (CCA, PCA, and CO-PA) modules and components in SAP R/3 V3.1H and V4.6C in a make to stock environment. dis included heavy exposure to MM -Purchasing, Logistics Invoice Verification, Invoicing Plans, GRIR Maintenance, Material Master, Inventory Management. SD- Pricing, Billing and Credit Management. EDI - Lockbox, Remittance advices and ACH Payment Runs.
- Functional lead for implementation of Business warehouse cubes for CO-PA, Accounts payable, and Accounts receivable.
- Functional lead for roll out of lockbox processing for both US and Canadian operations as well as other EDI processes including check processing and remittance advices.
- Project lead for implementation of Deduction Management Component including project planning, all configuration, test scenarios, end user training, documentation and creation of daily batch jobs for debit credit linkage.
- Project lead for implementation of CO-PA module including all configuration, project planning, testing, end user training, and documentation.
- FI lead for development and implementation of release methodology.
- FI/CO lead for regression testing using Mercury Test Director and Quicktest. Activities include writing scripts for all master data loads needed from refresh activities and all unit and integrated tests related to FI/CO.
Confidential, Largo, Florida
Senior Systems Analyst/Configurator
- FI lead in upgrade to version 4.6C including preparation and coordination of test scripts and functional and integrated testing.
- Configuration of FI, CO, CCA, PCA, Internal orders and CO-PA modules and components in SAP R/3 V3.1H and V4.6 in a make to order environment. dis included heavy exposure to MM, SD and PP, which entailed Purchasing, Invoice Verification, Material Master, Material Valuation, Inventory Management and Billing.
- FI/CO Lead in Migration of company subsidiaries from Great Plains CS+. dis included all data conversion for FI/CO, as well as, all FI/CO configuration.
- Creation of spreadsheet conversion programs for legacy system upload into SAP, functional and integrated testing for FI/CO, creation of Business Process Procedures and other end user documentation for the Accounting/Finance departments and training of accounting personnel.
- FI Lead for all new development and projects.
- Reported to Manager of Reporting and Analysis of cooperative mailing company.
- Responsible for all budgeting, forecasting and operational reporting for one company under the Confidential umbrella.
- Provide senior management wif monthly operational review, including detailed variance analysis.
- Perform trend analysis as well as special projects for business improvements.
- Perform due diligence audits for potential acquisitions of the company as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining Great Plains Accounting software. Duties include routine maintenance of tables and provide staff support for system problems.
- Responsible for the maintenance of all company reporting, along wif providing customized reports in FRX and Crystal Reports to users as needed.
- Provide training to new users as well as front-end support to current users.
- Designed SAP reports using report painter for financial statements and cost center reports.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes