- Accomplished, results - oriented professional with extensive experience leading reporting solution development and implementation; adept at all functions surrounding solution design and launch including business / systems analysis, project management, solution programming, and database design / development.
- Liaise between technical and business communities to accurately elicit and define business reporting requirements, ensuring identification of optimum solutions.
- Employ best practice process modeling, design, and execution protocols. Provide leadership to project teams, communicating effectively to senior management, stakeholders, and business process owners and developing innovative solutions to business intelligence challenges.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Reporting Solution Implementation
- Data Analysis & Modeling Techniques
- DB Administration / Synchronization
- Process Analysis & Design
- Consultative Analysis Strategies
- Change / Risk Management
- Database & Object Development
- Business / Functional Requirements
- User Acceptance Testing
- User Training and Support
Technologies: T-SQL, .NET, VBScript, Jscript, PowerBuilder, ActiveX, DTS, SSIS, SSRS
Reporting: Crystal Reports through XI R2, Crystal Enterprise 10, BusinessObjects XI, SQL Reporting Services 2005/2008/2012
RDBMS: MS SQL Server through 2012, Sybase 12.5, MS Access, MS Visual FoxPro
Tools: Team Foundation Server (TFS), MS Visual Studio .NET through 2012, Visio, MS SQL Server Query Analyzer, MS SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio, MS Visual Source Safe, Alexis Team Pro, SMS System.
Confidential, Charlotte, North Carolina
Sr BI Developer
- Converted all reports contained in the flagship hospital information marketed by the largest healthcare firm in America. Reports were migrated from Crystal XI to SQL Server2008 R2 Reporting Services. Included the use of dynamic SQL, sophisticated expressions leveraging the .NET library, etc.
- Developed highly configurable template featuring dynamic grouping, sorting, drill-downs, and drill-through; all within a stepped layout to increase ‘information density’.
- Wrote novel RS.exe scripts used to capture SSRS server metadata, as well as deploy reports and graphics en masse.
- Using BIML script, developed data conversion packages that ported over 1,000 tables from Oracle to SQL Server, converting data types and other properties in the process.
- Participated in Agile methodology focused on weekly sprints
- TFS 2010 + custom-built Kanban report. Automated project configuration using TF.exe scripts, etc.
- Estimation (both Poker Planning & Delphi)
- Took prominent role in building developer Sandbox VMs, along with a lab environments networking separate client, database and AD VMs.
Sr SQL & Crystal Reports Developer
- Delivered 50+ complete report packages, receiving ongoing recognition and appreciation from business users for high-caliber development and delivery.
- Served as SQL Developer to deliver all necessary SQL object for report packages that includes complex stored procedures, viewers, tables, triggers etc.
- Worked with Business Analysts to troubleshoot issues with product at backend side (SQL Server 2008) of SMS application using available tools (SQL Profiler).
- Tested all packages to meet strict SMS requirements in order to be loaded to system.
- Worked with Business Analysts and end users to gather and document requirements for reports.
- Mentored junior stuff member who just joined company in order to give him good start in reports creation process for SMS System.
Confidential, Omaha, Nebraska
- Instrumental to 90% overall reduction in reporting production labor requirements, slashing report processing time to provide real-time business intelligence and facilitate mission-critical decision-making.
- Overhauled a 2-week reporting process, implementing extensive automation to reduce process to a 30-minute turnaround.
- Delivered 50+ complete reports, receiving ongoing recognition and appreciation from business users for high-caliber development and delivery.
- Currently managing a transformation of 4-day reporting process with undocumented reporting based upon multiple data sources; leveraging ActiveX scripting and Data Transformation Packages (DTS and SSIS) to develop substantially improved reporting solution.
Senior System Analyst
- Developed extensive experience in SAP, developing SAP queries for Crystal Reports XI reporting and utilizing the Business Explorer Analyzer to troubleshoot and diagnosis issues with wrong data return.
- Scheduled reporting via Business Objects Enterprise and automated delivery to end users via SAP; programmed reporting utilities in .NET.
- Turned around an urgent project following departure of project manager, salvaging the project to deliver on-time within a narrow timeframe.
- Delivered several completed projects serving the Finance and Supply Chain teams; spearheaded implementation of Xcelsius reporting dashboards for Marketing.
- Developed ETL processes leveraging DTS and SSIS for loading data from different data sources.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes