- 6 years of IT experience in teh field of middleware Technologies and Client/Server software development.
- Experience in business and technical, gather requirements, design, development and implementation of middleware applications.
- Having good knowledge in development of Applications based on in EAI Technologies (TIBCO Business Works 5.6, TIBCO Integration Manager 5.0, TIBCO Designer 5.6, TIBCO Administrator 5.6 ), Messaging Technologies (TIBCO EMS 5.X, RV 8.X,MQ) and TIBCO Hawk Monitoring
- Having clear understanding of SDLC process and Software engineering.
- Good understanding of TIBCO Administrator for User Management, Resource Management and Application Management.
- Expertise in TIBCO Active Matrix Business Works, Adapters (ADB, File, MQ Series), Integration Manager, Administrator, Hawk in multiple environments including UNIX and WINDOWS.
- Managing and monitoring teh business processes using TIBCO Administrator.
- Having knowledge in XML technologies (XML, XSD, XSLT, XPATH, SOAP and WSDL).
- Proficient in web programming using XML, XSLT, Schemas and HTML.
- Expert in integrating different kind of applications and legacy systems.
- TEMPEffective communication with client, cross - functional teams to achieve project priorities/timelines.
- Experience in Functional Testing, Performance Testing, Unit Testing and Integration Testing.
- Strong working experience under multiple operating systems like Windows, UNIX (Sun-Solaris, HP UNIX), Linux and UNIX shell scripting.
- Experience in Remedy, Clear case, CVS.
- Experience in implementing SOA concepts by designing and developing WEB services /WSDL, SOAP using TIBCO Business works.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills coupled with a spirit of teamwork has enabled me to always interact TEMPeffectively with clients.
- TIBCO Messaging
- Rendezvous, EMS
- TIBCO Integration
- Business Works, Integration Manager
- TIBCO Adapters
- ADB Adapter, File Adapter
- TIBCO Monitoring
- Hawk, GEMS for EMS and RV Snoop
- TIBCO Deployment
- Tibco Administrator
- IBM MQ WMQ 7.0
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developed/Enhanced business logic in TIBCO Business Works, Integration Manager and built corresponding adapters.
- Developed Hawk Rulebases to manage and monitor log files, processes and resources
- Preparing Root Cause Analysis, Application documents, Knowledge Transition Document.
- Participate in periodic operational reviews, training programs, and knowledge sharing sessions
- Administered TIBCO EMS Server and created Topics & Queues as required for messaging. Created custom Rulebases to manage and monitor processes and applications.
- Update all documents as per agreed quality guidelines
- Interact with Eaton users to understand teh ticket and take necessary steps to resolve as per SLAs
- Involved in UAT testing when project were completed in Development and QA phase.
- Involved in generating teh TIBCO Hawk Rule Bases for monitoring teh BW engines, TIBCO Adapters and Log files.
- Directly involves with teh partners while doing teh partner testing.
- Built TIBCO infrastructure environments of Development, TEST and QA
- Involved in doing partner on boarding for new partners.
- Perform impact assessments and provide estimated Level of Effort along with impact assessment document for developing middleware services to meet business and functional requirements. This will include Service Interface Agreements, Enterprise service documents, and Data Mappings and Unit Test cases if deemed necessary
- Actively involved support during QA/UAT testing and during production deployment.
- Prepared admin scripts for automating teh deployments using AppManage.
- Create project libraries for common services framework and manage versions and releases using TIBCO Designer and Business Works.
- Resolution and debugging of teh issues faces by customers/users
- Worked on TIBCO File Adapter in which File Reader reads data from file and publishes messages record by record and File Writer subscribes message and write into teh file as specified format.
- As a developer / lead was responsible for conducting meetings with users/clients for issues and escalations and coordination with various other teams as single point of contact.
- Participated in weekly EAI reviews with Customers.
- Developed Web Services using TIBCO Active Matrix Business Works.
- Actively involved in designing teh process and also changing teh existing process.
- Participate in root cause analysis of Urgent (Sev.1) and High (Sev. 2) criticality tickets
- Installed EMS, Administrator server(File base, Database) on Linux, Windows Server and configured in fault tolerance
- Tuned teh performance of Business Works Engine, Integration Manager Engine, RV and EMS for load and memory optimization.
TIBCO middleware consultant
- Involved in Confidential Sawgrass ESB offshore & ICC Onshore Team for project involved in Analysis, Design, Development of Enhancement projects based on Tibco Technology, Testing of services and support to different Application teams in Integration Testing etc.
- Load Testing Team Primary for teh Team.
- :Gathering Requirements from teh Client and different teams for ESB Team Web Services.
- Analysis, Design middleware services for cards application
- .Prepare High level and low level documents.
- Development of middleware services for Cards application Teams.
- Unit Testing of developed web services.
- Review teh code and deliverables
- Coordination & support to different Application Teams to complete Integration & regression Testing.
- Monitoring and fixing defects and problems with teh code
- .Perform different Quality Assurance activities from time to time basis
- Managed team of 6 people at multiple locations at Mexico, and India
- Successfully designed, developed, and tested business scenarios. Frequently met with business users to review requirements and assist them to translate them into technical requirements.
- Enhanced & automated existing TIBCO interface and improved performance by 50% with less maintenance required.
- Daily monitored and successfully resolved all critical and non-critical issues well within given timeframe and developed plan to avoid similar issues.
- Created and regularly updated detailed user friendly system and interface friendly documents including release notes and build instructions.
- Performed successful system tests and improved system performance by modified hawk rules.
- Act as a liaison between client and teh offshore developers. Executed and implemented best practices.
- Requirement gathering activities for different services for Payment Option, Additional Balance Segment
- Designing and documentation of different services for Payment Option, Additional Balance Segment .
- Requirement gathering, estimation, designing, development of enhancements and testing of teh Profile system.
- Provide Production Support (BAU activities) for teh Loyalty application from offshore.
- Handle all types of queries and concerns raised by client within time frame.
- Providing information on adhoc requests about existing applications.
- Handle teh task of System Monitoring
- Created teh design document
- Code development
- Unit testing of teh code
- Causal Analysis and Defect Prevention
- Integration testing of entire application
- Handle all types of queries and concerns raised by client within time frame.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes