- 13.5 years of experience in Software Development Life Cycle, design, architect and Project Management encompassing professional services and product development
- Excellent record in designing, architecture and developing applications along with customer service with a track record of success; consistently performing at highest levels and delivering prompt and effective response to customer inquires
- High adaptability to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands, change approach or method to best fit the situation, able to deal with frequent changes, delays and unexpected events
- Demonstrated ability to communicate highly technical concepts in an easily understandable language
- A self - starter with a positive attitude, quick to learn new concepts and willing to accept challenges
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, multitasking, rapport building, organization and analytical skills
Object Oriented Programming
Business Process Improvement
Containers and Docker
Software Development Lifecycle Process
System Specification Development
Integration and Deployments
Java memory management
Change and Release Management
Spring Boot, Micro services and
Superior written and verbal communication skills
Managed complex medium and large scale projects
Research and Troubleshooting
Relational Database Design and Modelling
Operating Systems: Linux, Unix, MAC OS, Windows
Programming Language: JAVA
Web Technologies: JSP, Angular2, Struts, Nodejs, Servlets, HTML, Java Script, Spring MVC
XML Technologies: RESTful Web Service (JSON and XML), Jackson, SAX and DOM parsers
Frameworks: Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, ORM, Micro services, Docker, Docker Swarm, MVC2, TDD, Junit, Test NG
Application/Web Server: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Web Sphere 8.5, WebLogic 11g
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, RMI, SOAP
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ, STS, Toad
Database: Oracle 11g, MySql, Postgres, H2, Sybase
Version Control: GIT, SVN
Issue Tracker: JIRA
Build tools: Gradle, Maven, Ant
CI: Jenkins, TeamCity
Others: Eureka, Elastic, Kibana, Logstash, Hysterics, Feign, Zuul, Consul, JMS, Active MQ, Rabbit MQ, IBM MQ, Salesforce, Spring data, Sonar, Jprofiler, Jmeter, Swagger UI, AJAX, Salesforce, Hysterix, Zuul, Ribbon, Zookeeper
- Architect, design code and implement new modules and features in AOS platform
- Development of CRD
- Creating an aspectJ model to figure out existing API and service call issues before deployment to UAT
- Spinning up the onshore-offshore model
- Architect and Design to convert existing Warehouse Management(WM) and related products into smaller functional services based on Microservices using spring boot. The smaller functional components would interact using Rest End points as well as queuing systems like Active MQ via JSON interfaces. Front end of the applications is in Angular2 and nodejs. To focus on functional components, Architecture team is created multiple frameworks like caching, security, entity, rules, code generation, messaging, logging. These frameworks provide base to develop microservies with ease and focus on core functional features. Spring boot is used to kick start each of the microservice.
- Create base frameworks like caching, entity, security, code generation, rule framework etc so that all functional services can extend these to focus on functionality
- Standardizing the process to create Docker images so that all functional services can generate their images in consistent way.
- Figure out a framework so that common logging eg ELK stack and messaging mechanism can be used across components. This is also one of the core framework microservice
- Training the functional/product teams on how to use the frameworks and extend them for the features.
- Successful implementation of Order Streaming to replace Wave using new frameworks
- Imparting training to TLM, PSO WM, PSO LM teams on how to use latest microservices framework
Principal Technical Services
- Implemented Agile methodology for software development along with Continuous Integration using Jenkins for code build and deployment, testing and SonarCube for automated code reviews
- Generated reports in Salesforce to track defects, SDNs, client raised issues, project budget charts, resource utilizations
- Also implements integration of Sales force with JIRA
- Implementation of Jenkins CI so that all PSO teams can create SDNs using standard practices
- Piloted the project to do complete installation of MA suite of applications using go portal
- I have successfully implemented DOM/OM at following e-commerce and retail players while in Confidential with no issues during Go-Lives:
- Big Lots, Columbus Ohio
- Stage Stores, Houston Texas
- Genco/FedEx, Pittsburgh
- Floor and Decor, Atlanta.
Lead Java Consultant
Confidential, Portland, OR
- Spinning up the onshore-offshore model and setting up the SLAs
- Establishing the processes for Development, QA lifecycle and defect tracking
- Setting up the model for code check in and blue print of the development methodology
- Design and architecture of the application using algile
Senior Software Designer
- Owned of the application from business requirements understating till PROD Release
- Acted as Tech lead following Agile way of development and contributed as Scrum master for various Sprints
- Release Manager and coordinator for requirement understanding and providing project estimates
- Continuous deployment on UAT Server (With Schedule Deployment Techniques) using TeamCity
- Continuous Integration using TeamCity running unit and integration test cases before commit
- Test Coverage Integration with Sonar (using Open Cover)
- I was instrumental in getting UAT signed off for Book Amendments and US specific business.
- Mentoring and guiding fresh graduates and interns to deliver for the project
- Defining / Designing Integration techniques between JAVA and Silverlight 4.0 client using REST based web services via JSON.
- Maintenance of Legacy code and refactoring of the same
- Appraised for efficiently managing and leading diverse cross-technologies and cross-platform team members
- Designing and implementing Web application and integrating workflows using Informatica and Oracle as a Technology Lead/ Designer. Preparing technical design documents, release plans and unit test cases etc.
- Acted as Individual Contributor following Agile development and contributed as Scrum master for various Sprints.
- Gathering requirements, acquiring domain knowledge (at RBS, London) and estimating resource/effort of UI and DI projects. Collaborating across teams to build and support DEV/SIT/UAT/PROD environments
- Creating POC for requirements/solutions, recommended software tools for Web App and DB based on research
- Upgraded BM with latest SWs (32 -> 64 bit) requiring the integration of JDK1.6, Solaris, Informatica9, Oracle11g
- Improved the processes within the team by initiating the use of tools like SVN and JIRA
Senior Software Engineer
- Followed waterfall methodology for development and maintenance of project.
- Being a Senior Developer, I co-ordinated with business users and on-field testers to grasp the problems faced during Enterprise Suite Installation and performance issues post set up
- Piloted the project of moving employees from Windows platform to Linux Systems for development work as well as regular use resulting in overall costs reductions of using MS operating systems during the times of Recession
- Received the highest rating in the first biannual appraisal
Senior Software Engineer
- Design, development, testing (wrote all unit test cases with 85% code coverage), release process.
- I worked as Senior Developer and purely as an individual contributor for the application.
- Development, Unit testing, creating admintool website used to control the game servers and controllers. I developed games like Eracing/Ejockey, CasinoWar, Red Dog, Progressive Caribbean Stud Poker
- Developed eRacing which turned out to be the least maintenance asking game, out of 8 games developed till then
- Leveraged the upcoming technologies like Struts and Spring to redesign JSP modeled PartyAccount to MVC framework