- 9+ years of IT experience in Design, Development, Testing, Administration, maintenance and Support.
- Skillful experience in SOA/EAI consulting
- Skillful experience in modeling and development of Business Process Integration designing using several TIBCO Suite of products like TIBCO Runtime agent 5.x, TIBCO Active Matrix Business works 5.X, TIBCO Business Events 5.x, TIBCO Domain Utility, TIBCO Administrator, TIBCO EMS 6.x, TIBCO Hawk
- Hands on Knowledge of TIBCO BW 6.x
- Expert knowledge on SDLC (Software development life cycle) of Integration (EAI/SOA) projects.
- Expertise in systems and process monitoring using TIBCO Administrator, with hands on Performance Analysis and Maintenance of System stability.
- Proficient experience in using messaging standards such as TIBCO EMS and MQ/JMS for distributed computing applications.
- Proficient experience of handling different transport protocols between applications like TIBCO EMS 6.X, MQ/JMS and HTTPS.
- Proficient in using Database resources using JDBC and ODBC Connections considering optimum performance. Expertise in Web services using SOAP/JMS, SOAP/HTTPS and SOAP/HTTP.
- Proficient developing Java Custom Functions for TIBCO Business works.
- Experience in designing and developing XML Schemas, XSLT, XPath, WSDL, SOAP and HTML.
- Experience in EDI and developed processes using Tibco Business connect process.
- Experience in building EAR files and deploying using TIBCO Administrator.
- Knowledge of software Configuration management, Project management, Quality assurance, Defect management, and complete business driven development processes.
TIBCO EAI: TIBCO Designer, TIBCO BW 5, TIBCO BW 6, TIBCO EMS TIBCO Business Events 5 and TIBCO Administrator
TIBCO Adapters: TIBCO File adapter, ADB Adapter, SAP R3 Adapter
TIBCO Integration: TIBCO MFT & TIBCO BC palettes in BW
Testing Tool: SOAP UI
Database and Tools: Oracle 10g, SQL developer, Toad
Source Control: CVS, SVN
Tracking Tools: AP ALM, JIRA
Languages: C language
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, Windows XP, Windows7, MS DOS
- Built and configured new TIBCO environments.
- Involved in the study of customer marketing preferences, customer transaction data and marketing data.
- Understanding Business requirements and Business processes.
- Created XML Schema Definitions (XSD) for validation in business work processes.
- Designed and created several Business Processes for customer information flow and order management.
- Involved in the configuration of EMS connections and setting up EMS Servers for queues, topics, bridges and Fault Tolerance.
- Involved in integration testing with partners using EMS and HTTP as integration points.
- Worked on Tibco BE to create the ontology objects concepts, channels and events.
- Created rulefuctions and scorecards as per the project needs.
- Developed complex routing logic for data routing using Business Events.
- Setup security mechanism and authentications.
- Created a common process for error handling and error reporting
- Involved in generation of WSDL’s and Services using TIBCO BW.
- Used EMS Server for JMS Communication.
- Used MFT for transferring large files between partners.
- Involved in bug fixing with the help of vendor.
- By using SQL developer we verify if the updates have been processed correctly.
- Manually and automatic integrations by using FTP connections.
- Managed services manually using TIBCO Administrator GUI and using AppManage command to Deploy/Undeploy, Delete Start and Stop.
Environment: Tibco MFT, Tibco EMS 8.1.0, Tibco BW 5.12, Tibco Admin 5.12, SQL, HP ALM and UNIX.
Prod Support Engineer
- Played role as a Production Support team member and has ability to identify tasks if it requires change control, follow appropriate change control processes.
- Have good knowledge on issue resolution and triage techniques, acted accordingly to triage the issue.
- Flexibility to work during on call and address issues during odd hours and have handled high/ critical incidents and have resolved the incidents.
- Have followed the SLA timelines and techniques while resolving the incident.
- Have good understanding knowledge on the change control, and implemented appropriate change control process.
- Have good knowledge on Incident management, Problem Management and change process.
- Gave transition to production support and also involved in supporting the application.
- Monitor BW engine and Log files.
- Involved in setting up the FT environment for BW Engines and EMS Server.
- Fine - tuned the max jobs and flow limit to the BW engine considering the load analysis.
- Created Unit test cases document and performed unit tests in the local box.
- Delivered expertise and support in resolving application issues.
- Provided a continual example of high level of service to all co-workers and customers.
- Provided on-call support 24/7 for TIBCO environment and Working Experience independently and within the team.
- Set up the Load Balancing and Fault Tolerance for the BW Engines at runtime
- Used Message Selectors on Bridges to route the traffic as per Business Requirements.
- Involved in monitoring of BW engines, TIBCO Adapters and Log files.
- Installing, configuring, and testing TIBCO EMS, Rendezvous, TRA, Administrator, Business works, Hawk, Adapters, etc.
- Configured, deployed, and migrated TIBCO projects across different lifecycle environments using TIBCO Administrator GUI and scripted deployments.
- Developed and manage Hawk rule bases and Work with technical support.
- Experience TIBCO EMS JMS /BW and Adapters, as well as TIBCO administrator
- Troubleshooting and tuning Tibco installations, Business works processes and other processes
- Maintain, test, and execute disaster recovery procedures for TIBCO environment.
- Experience project from initiation and requirements-gathering stage all the way to completion.
- Troubleshooting and tuning Business works processes.