- Marketing Manager with over 15 years of combined B2C and B2B online/offline marketing and sales experience successfully launching brands in industries ranging from Specialty Food Retail to SaaS (Gaming).
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Brand Building
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Management
- Project Management
- Email Marketing
- Budget Management
- Team Leadership
- Strategic Planning
- Online Advertising
- Public Relations
Software: Google Suite, Salesforce CRM, Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
Social Media: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ Tools Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Constant Contact
Familiar with: HubSpot, Vocus, Curata, Photoshop, HTML5, Unity
- Successfully determined needs of potential/existing clients educated them about company’s services and suggested appropriate cost - effective solutions to satisfy client’s project and budgetary requirements.
- Managed internal sales research unit ensuring consistent and timely delivery of quality leads while reducing the bounce back rates by 22%.
- Collaborated with Sales Support Manager to ensure quotes were accurate and generated in a timely manner minimizing errors and increasing delivery times.
- Managed various creative and translation projects ensuring timely delivery of quality projects.
- Managed mobile device-testing program for client’s mobile app and improved internal process by creating and monitoring device inventory database as well as instructed and oversaw on-site testers to ensure client’s requirements were met.
- Created email marketing campaigns with higher-than-average open and response rates by crafting subject lines and copy that strategically targeted high-value audiences that led to increased number of discovery calls and quotes.
Product Marketing Manager
- Managed local staff and remote contractors for multiple mid-core mobile game projects.
- Created Integrated Marketing Communications Plan focused on utilizing internet marketing methodologies such as organic search and paid advertising.
- Created PR/Advertising strategy by evaluating market via competitive analysis and based on forecasted internal user-acquisition and revenue goals.
- Led product manager and development teams to ensure deliverables were received on-time for marketing/public relations activities such as press releases and significant product milestones.
- Implemented digital advertising campaigns and social media efforts supporting mobile app products.
- Created and distributed press releases through in-house media list and maintained industry media list.
- Conducted primary and secondary market research, created corporate business plan and established and oversaw product and company budgets.
- Managed outside vendors in creation and production process of promotional items including sourcing, negotiations, quality control and end-user fulfillment.
- Established annual marketing/advertising budget, identified appropriate marketing strategies, created marketing schedules for all games ensuring timely product launches and properly executed go-to-market plans.
- Managed cross-functional staff for social media campaigns and established guidelines for Facebook and Twitter pages resulting in consistent customer user experiences.
- Presented marketing plan and user acquisition forecasts to senior management and product managers.
- Led focus groups and created consumer surveys to gather product feedback.
- Created digital advertising strategy, identified specific sites and managed budgets for various online advertising campaigns.
- Created SEO strategy for corporate and product-specific sites and created plan for technical team to implement resulting in the establishment of user-interface requirements for corporate and product websites.