- Around 7+ years of experience in IT industry with 5+ years of experience in design and implementation of PEGARULES Process Commander (PRPC).
- Strong Experience in design and development of Business Process Management (BPM) and Business Rules Engines (BRE) applications usingPegaSystemsPegaRules Process Commander (PRPC).
- Knowledge on CPM HC, CPM and Product Configurator frameworks.
- Expertise in PRPC flows, interpretation of Flow shapes, Tickets, interpretation of complex flow shapes for business scenarios, Activities, Activity step methods, Class structure design, Decision types and Decision rules.
- Experience in System Management console and performing admin tasks.
- Experience in interacting with users to collect business process data.
- Involved in design and development of Data Model, Class structure, Access Groups, Process flows, Activities and UI properties.
- Extensive expertise in developing User Interfaces, Screen Layouts using JSP's and HTML.
- Excellent knowledge on using debugging and performance tools like Clipboard, Tracer, Performance Analyzer (PAL) and System Management Application (SMA).
- Ability to work independently as well as a team player.
- Directly involved in class structures, data structure design and work flows design and implementations.
- Very good experience on PRPC reporting tools like Report Definition, list and summary views.
- Extensive experience in Java, Servlets, Java Server Pages, EJB, Java Mail, JMS, Struts Hibernate, spring, JDBC, JNDI, XML, DOM, SOAP, MQ - Series, SQL, PL/SQL, ANT.
- Experience in Eclipse, IBM Web Sphere, BEA Web Logic, Apache Tomcat.
- Implemented various BIX reporting, Report Definitions.
- Designed PRPC flows (Rule-Obj-Flow), Assignments, Utilities, Decision, Spin-off, Split-Join shapes.
- Expertise in Decision, Process, Technical, Sys Admin Categories of Rules.
- Good hands on PAL and experienced in Rule Set Management and Deployment.
- Worked on system performance by analyzing Alert logs and DB traces.
- Extensive Debugging Skills in PRPC using with TRACER, Clipboard and Rules Inspector.
- Experienced in creating test cases and handling the SIT phase of the project.
- Good exposure to Agile Methodology and Scrum Process.
- Expertise in developing User Interfaces, screen layouts using Harness, Section, JSP's and HTML.
- Work Exposure on Integration (SOAP, SQL, JAVA) with PRPC.
- Involved in interaction with the end users along with Business Analysts and the team members for better understanding of the business requirements.
BPM Tools: PegaRules Process Commander (PRPC 5.x,6.x,7.x)
Programming Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, C++, Java.
Web Technologies: HTML, XML, SOAP, WSDL, Servlets, JSP, AJAX.
Web Servers: Tomcat, Oracle Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere, ApacheTomcat and JBoss
Operating Systems: Windows XP/7,UNIX,LINUX 8.0.
Other Tools/Libraries: JUnit, Microsoft Office 2010, Bower, Grunt, GULP.JS, Karma, Jasmine, C++/C.
Database: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, PL SQL /SQL Server 7.0
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Understanding Business Requirements for creating rule sets and class structure.
- Created Process flows and Properties based on the requirements
- Development of Harness, Sections and layout.
- Created repeating groups in user interface rules using page list properties wherever necessary.
- Extensively worked on the Integration part of thePegaPRPC
- Worked on the Connect - Sql and Connect-Soap rules to integrate with the Bank Database.
- Worked with Clipboard and Tracer tools extensively to trace hard to find defects.
- Developed decision rules and incorporated them in the work flows using decision smart shape.
- Creation of search reports using List view and Summary view rules of PRPC.
- Developed validation rules to ensure that users enter the correct information.
- Creation of activities, steps for implementing core business logic
- Implementation of Decision tables, Decision Maps and Declarative expressions.
- Ran the Preflight tool at regular intervals to make sure the numbers of warnings are minimal.
Environment: PegaRules Process Commander 7.1, 6.3, Oracle 9i, HTML, SOAP, XML, Service Case Manager, CSS, Java Script, Quality Center, and Share Point.
Confidential, Omaha, NE
Sr. PEGA Developer
- Provide technical input for creation of Business Requirement Documents
- Created Application profile and executed Application Accelerator usingPegaDCO tools and assisted in creating use cases and HLD documentation.
- Participated in creation of application specific Class structure and Rule set structure.
- Created Draft Flows, mockup screens inPegafor business demo and LLD documentation.
- Involved in technical discussions related to integration with external applications.
- Developed business rules in PPFNPegaapplication to identify PPFN eligible loans using activities, decision rules.
- Developed application specific integration tasks to intake loan and case details for bankruptcy cases from iSeriesusing MQ.
- Exposure in Configuration of Agents, Service and parse rules to intake data from iSeries, receive and process feedback on PPFNs received from attorneys using LPS application.
- Responsible for creation and updates of activities, flows, workbaskets to intake PPFN eligible cases, create cases and assign for BAC user review in case of exception as per business requirements.
- Responsible to create eForm file, eForm map rules to generate PDF of the PPFN work object and refer the PDF to attorney.
- Created the flows and UI - flow actions, section, harness and controls to allow BAC user to perform different tasks of including/excluding a fee on PPFN, approve or stop a PPFN, Create a manual PPFNs etc.
- Attended Status calls with Business, Technical and Infra structure Teams to discuss and update project status.
- Extensively usedPegaClipboard and Tracer for debugging of processes developed.
- Participated extensively in designing application security which involves setting up Access groups, Access Roles, Operators, Application ID, Work groups, Work basket and SLA rules.
Environment: PegaPRPC V6.2, Web Sphere, MS Visio 2007, Oracle 11g
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Responsible for gathering, analyzing, and documenting business requirements; writing use cases(UML), functional and non - functional specifications based on information gathering sessions with business unit stakeholders and technical team members.
- Worked with the various business teams to gather business requirements, designed prototype of the system and presented to the business users/managers.
- Followed the UML methodology to Create UML Diagrams including Use Cases Diagrams Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Collaboration Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams
- (DFD's) and MS Visio and thus defining the Business Process Model and Data Process Model.
- Created High Level Class structure, Workflows and Rule sets inPEGAPRPC.
- Mentor and train client business stakeholders in key PRPC Functionality (Work list, Workbasket, Get Next Work, Access Group, Work Group, Portal).
- Designed and developed high level class structure in PRPC like class groups, work classes based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Implemented various PRPC components like Decision tables, Decision Maps, Indexes.
- Generated List and Summary reports and enabled security levels on the reports so that particular access group can view them.
- Developed and Implemented activities involving number of steps and methods for calling standard activities that come with the framework and the PRPC.
- Created Validation rules (UI and Code Levels) for performing business validations.
- Created Decision Rules like when condition Rules, Decision Table, Decision Tree Rules.
- Created Declarative Rules like Declarative expressions, Constraints, Declare on Change.
- Understanding of rules, Properties, Embedded Pages and Correspondences.
- Created agents which will run in the background to generate daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Monitored all the alert logs andPegaRules logs in the Production to identify any critical issues which may cause Performance Issues.
- Used Tracer, Clipboard, Performance Tool, System Management application, and the log files for debugging and monitoring application in UAT/DEV environments
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Involved in supporting the whole SIS application from front - end to back-end
- Implemented Struts Framework for front-end navigation
- AJAX is used to for asynchronously populate data based on the key fields
- DB2 and Oracle databases are used to insert, update and delete customer records
- Eclipse IDE is used to develop the application
- Log4J is used to log information and errors into log files
- Apache Ant is used to build EAR files
- Wrote JUnit test cases and test suites to test different packages with in the application
- Extensively used debug mode in fixing defects and understand the workflow
- Fixed defects on time based on priority (Emergency, High, Medium, Low)
- Used CVS for source code version control
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, Struts, EJB, Web logic server, JUnit, DB2, Oracle, TOAD, Windows XP..