- Unique background provides talent for interpreting, communicating and collaborating between many levels of IT, HR, Finance, Management, Operations and other internal and external customers.
- I am proficient in functional /technical requirements, fit/gap, solution design, planning, deployment, system test and project management.
- I have managed numerous small to large implementations and support of core HCM, recruitment, performance, compensation, benefits, self service, payroll, and time & labor. End to end conversion expert.
- Experienced in business case development, budgeting, proposals, source selection, RFI/RFP, ROI, change/risk management, security, integration, workflow, process design/reengineering, process improvement, technical/functional documentation, vendor management, impact analysis, interface and upgrade design/testing/troubleshooting, user training and support.
- Human Resources Information Systems Management
- Less than 1 year - Workday HR/Payroll/Time Tracking
- 15 years - ADP Enterprise V2/V3/V5, HRizon, PC Payroll for Windows, Virtual Edge Recruiting
- 7 years - PeopleSoft Human Resources, Benefit Administration, with Payroll Interfaces to ADP and Zurich
- 8 years - Ceridian Repertoire and HR1 with Payroll Interfaces to ADP and in-house payroll systems
- 13 years - Kronos / ADP Confidential Time & Labor
- 6 years - Kronos HR / Payroll / Benefits
- 2 years - UltiPro HR / Payroll and Taleo Recruitment
- 3 years - System designer/developer for in-house global HRIS with Self Service Applications (SQL Server/Microsoft Access/Lotus Notes Domino with payroll interfaces to ADP payroll & Pro Business payroll)
- 25 years - Project management for small, medium and large implementations
- 25 years - Requirements analysis /documentation, process design/redesign and workflow engineering Student Administration & Financial Systems Management
- 8 years - Accounting systems design and implementation, Employee Stock and Investor Relations
- 5 years - Financial and student systems: POISE, Datatel, Breuer & Breuer
EMPLOYMENT HIST ORY:
Confidential, Washington, DC
HRIS Manager, Systems and Advanced Support
- Manage 3-5 HRIS Sr. Analysts and external consultants/project managers.
- Project management and support for complex implementations, interfaces, upgrades and Tier 2 support services. Solutions: ADP COS EV5 HRIS/Payroll, EeTIME, Virtual Edge Recruiting/on-boarding, Success Factors performance/merit, position management, ADP I-9, Asurint background checks, Mercer benefits aggregator, demographic interfaces for downstream systems (Concur travel /expenses, Oracle financials, Active Directory/Email provisioning), data warehouse, corporate directory, help desk, SABA and Skillsoft LMS and Arriba purchasing.
Workday Implementation Test Lead
- Manage Confidential testing project/team in support of new systems implementations for HRIS, Payroll, and related integrations.
- Member of HRIS system selection team Business case development, business and technical requirements, vendor demos, request for information (RFI), request for proposal (RFP), and selection of Confidential outsourced Workday/Cornerstone solution to replace all HRIS, Payroll and LMS systems.
Confidential, Springfield, MO
- Project management and HR systems implementation/support of Kronos Workforce v6 HR & Time& Labor: HR, payroll interface, benefit admin/open enrollment/reporting, user training and documentation, audits, scheduling, manager/employee self service, security admin, Connect interfaces to benefit providers, SQL queries, and Crystal Reports.
- Implement Confidential Hiring solutions for recruiting, on-boarding, assessments and bi-directional interfaces to Kronos HR.
- Team with senior leadership team to plan and track HRIS projects roadmap and budget. Manage HRIS external consultants and vendor relations.
- Responsible for leading and managing the activities of a team of implementation professionals and providing guidance and status to clients that the Confidential application is implemented on time, within budget, per specification and with a high level of client satisfaction.
- Responsible for managing: client expectations, risk management, allocation and negotiation of resources, hours/revenue forecasting, budget tracking, internal implementation consultants and external vendor relationships.
Project Manager / Senior Business Analyst
- implement Kronos v6 HR/Payroll/Time/Attendance converting from UltiPro HR/Payroll.
- Requirements analysis, workflow design, fit/gap, data conversion, user documentation and testing.
- Design workflow and process documentation for Employee Health and Applicant Tracking/Recruitment.
Project Manager/Sr. Business Analyst
- Requirements analysis, fit/gap, current/future process definition, process documentation, procedure and user documentation, training, testing and go live support.
Project Manager/System Designer
- Gather requirements from global regional HR/Payroll for country specific mods of a US based system (Peopletools based, ADP EV3).
- Requirements analysis, system design, test, system/user documentation, country specific data conversion, training design, user training and go live support.
Global HRIS Program Manager
Confidential, Burbank, CA
- Manage team of 4 developers, 2 business analysts, various functional/technical project teams, and 4 consultants.
- Responsible for $1M+ operating budget and $1M+ annual projects.
- Consistently exceeded goals and objectives for multiple concurrent projects for 5 very different business units.
- Manage 3 year project to consolidate 26 stand-alone HRIS/Benefits/Payroll (ADP PCPers, ADP Dos, Zurich, and Ceridian) into a single instance of ADP HRizon HRIS/Payroll.
- Teamed with ADP to test the Upgrade Control Program then upgraded to ADP Enterprise V3.
- Consolidated/streamlined 26 payrolls down to 11 to standardize practices, procedures, rules, accumulators, deductions, earnings to provide US company-wide reporting capabilities.
- Manage HR/Payroll/Time and Labor conversions for 5 acquisitions.
- Design conversion process that saved $100,000 in consulting costs.
- Manage separate project to consolidate into single instance ADP Confidential (Kronos) V4.3. Global HRIS project management, implementations and upgrades of HR, Payroll and Time/Attendance systems.
HRIS Senior Systems Analyst / Project Manager
Confidential, Carpinteria, CA
- Designed and implemented Lotus Notes using FlowBuilder for automated processes and self-service applications for Benefits enrollment / administration, focal point review, compensation, payroll interface, active directory, on-boarding and organizational modeling.
- Team with Recruitsoft (Taleo) to provide pre-launch insight for recruiting software design and implementation strategy.
- Early adopter of Recruitsoft and a core member of Recruitsoft client advisory team (pre-launch).