- Supply Chain Finance leader with extensive background in accounting, financial reporting, internal controls, system implementation training and support. Strategic finance leadership and partnership with operations management, and leveraging problem - solving skills to deliver business results and eliminate losses. Commitment to team building via training and collaboration with business partners.
Senior Finance Manager
- Drove Corporate Reserve Forecast process ($500M), ensuring compliance with accounting policies and procedures, quarterly forecast updates, and reconciliation of actual spending versus forecast
- Delivered accounting design and startup of new manufacturing operation in SAP, including General Ledger, Capital, Fixed Assets, and Product Costing, resulting in vertical startup for new site operations
- Managed internal controls for $2B capital project, resulting in satisfactory audit review
Plant Controller / Site Consolidation Leader
- Led preparation of annual forecast ($70M) for over 300-FTE organization; coordinated monthly cost reviews; identified key drivers and performance trends and recommended actions, improving results
- Ensured SOX required metrics were tracked and internal controls were maintained, supporting GAAP and company policies
- Managed finance organization by performing General Ledger Accounting, Invoice Payment support, Capital / Fixed Assets, and Product Costing / annual standards development
- Consolidated manufacturing operations from 2 locations to 1 and delivered $20M annual savings by leading financial analysis for Supply Chain Optimization and Sourcing Analysis.
Senior Forecasting Analyst
- Improved forecast accuracy and reliability by creating monthly variance analysis database reporting tool
- Developed and delivered cost forecaster and analyst training curriculum to regional organization, supporting organization transition and people development
- Led quarterly cash forecast process, coordinating inputs from inventory and capital business partners and delivering forecast accuracy within 1%