- Over 10 years’ experience in the IT industry.
- 10 years' experience in SAP SD & LE environment with crosses functionalities in FI & MM & EWM.
- 6 Full Life Implementations cycle.
- Experienced in ASAP & SDLC Waterfall methodology project implementation phases.
- Hands - on SAP configuration experiences in SD Modules, Customizing, Program Modification and Production Support.
- Hands-on OTC (Order to Cash) experience on Sales, Delivery, Shipping, Billing & AR activities.
- Hands-on experience using pricing techniques, Billing Controls, Shipping Logistics, Supply Chain process, ATP, Credit Management, Accounts.
- Excellent presentation skills with ability to playback designs and system developments to an audience of business users
- Hands-on experience on Route Determination procedures, Text determination, Partner Determination, Output Determination and Bill of Materials (BOM).
- Hands-on experience on EDI IDOC processing such as 850, 855, 856, 810.
- Functional experience sales document user exits (sales order, delivery, billing etc.)
- Experience in assisting coordination of the adoption of new business procedures resulting from system improvements, through the development of documentation, training, and communication plans.
- Knowledgeable on third party business process, and third party system Integration with other SAP modules.
- Experienced in development of functional specs for ABAP, and worked on program enhancements including user exits.
- Excellent client interaction skills, with the ability to work independently or in a team.
- Security Clearance: Secret
- Involved in business Requirement gathering, workshops and documentation of requirement.
- Analyze and provide solutions for complex pricing requirements in SAP
- Pricing prototype configuration(condition Type, condition table, Condition records, Access Sequence and pricing procedure) to test functionality of solutions
- Functional designs for custom pricing in SAP
- Pricing determination using decision tables in BRF+
- Face to face meetings with business for design solutions and Abap for Technical review on designs for enhancements
- Configuration and unit testing of Pricing solutions
- Presentation of SAP functional solution to business users and Managers
- Conducted requirement gathering sessions and workshops with business analysts and users
- Conducted fit Gap analysis.
SAP Business Analyst Consultant
- Provide solution to the user generated order errors in Production environment stream using FFID
- Provide functional expertise for OTC with special focus on Pricing using condition Technique
- Monitor EDI/IDOCS interfaces, trouble shoot and resolve IDOC issues.
- Involved in setting up and leading various business meetings to gather, analyze and document client requirements and translate into technical documents for Abap development for WRICE’s
- Document issues and solutions as problems are addressed using BMC Track IT
- Knowledge transfer and training for end users. repare training and presentation materials.
- Participate in the analysis and implementation of OTC change requests.
- Presentation of change requests for Change approvals
- Directly support all phases of the implementation, including blueprinting, gap analysis, mapping, prototyping, design, configuration, testing, go-live, user training, and overall post-production support
- Translates concepts into functional solutions and designs to accelerate the development process; design, develop and distribute reusable technical components and provide design experience to staff
- Conduct comprehensive technical research and evaluations of tools and methodologies to ensure that designs adhered with current industry, client, and company standards; executed best practices
- Work closely with product development teams and senior designers to develop accurate design requirements and ensure client and industry specifications were met; consistently surpass objectives
- Instrumental in the selection, acquisition, configuration, and troubleshooting of packaged solutions and technical infrastructure components; presented innovative tech solutions to client requirements
SAP Business Analyst Consultant Confidential
- IMG configuration of Order-To-Cash Process - Inquiry, Quotation, Sales Order, Delivery, Transfer for Requirement, Goods Issue and Billing
- Changed the existing Scheduling Agreements based on the new business requirements
- Customized the outbound shipments in Sales and Distribution based on Sales Order and deliveries
- Defined Sales Organization, Distribution Channel, Division, Sales Office, Sales Group and Plant
- Assigned Plant to Company Code, Sales Organization to Company Code, Distribution Channel to
- Sales Organization, Division to Sales Organization, Sales Area, Sales Org-Distribution, Channel-Plant and Enterprise Structure Consistency Check
- Master Data creation: Customer Master, Material Master, Customer Material Information Master, Output Master and Condition Master - Define common distribution channels, Common division, Customers, Customer groups, Billing schedule, terms of payment, contact person, Number ranges and item proposals
- Configuration of various sales documents types such as Order type, delivery type, Billing types Set copy controls to meet client's requirement
- Access sequence, condition tables. For the creation of condition records such as Material price, Discount, Surcharge and Tax