- Around 6+ years of professional Software Development Experience with strong Object - Oriented Analysis, designing and programming technical skills.
- 3+ years of extensive experience in Salesforce.com CRM and Force.com platform with proficiency as a Developer and Administrator using Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Scheduler, Batch Apex, Apex Class & Apex Web Service, Partner WSDL & Enterprise WSDL, Visual Force (Page, Component & Controllers).
- Ability to write complex SOQL, SOSL queries across multiple objects within the SFDC database.
- Experienced using Salesforce Lightning UI.Created Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Used GitHub and SVN version controls for code repository.
- Worked on Integrating SAP and Salesforce systems using SOAP and REST API's.
- Developed apex REST web service classes for inbound call to salesforce from external applications using MuleESB as middleware.
- Implemented Salesforce Development Cycle covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, marketing cloud, Call Center, Chatter & App-exchange applications.
- Developed and worked on different Salesforce.com environments such as Sandbox and Production environments.
- Used Data loader for data management - Insert, Upsert and Updates.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Implemented Salesforce securities including User Management, Org Access, Profiles, Permission Sets and Data Management (OWD & Sharing settings).
- Extensive experience in designing, creating and maintaining Validation rules, Workflow Rules, Approval Process, Groups, Queues, Email Templates.
- Experience in implementing Salesforce Custom objects, Custom fields, Junction objects, Master-Detail relationships and Look-Up relationships.
- Experience in SFDC Administrative tasks like Users, Page Layouts, Work Flows, Approvals, Validation Rule, Formula, Reports and Dashboards.
- Accomplished case management automation (on Case Object) to track and solve customer's issues.
- Implemented Email-to-Caseentry and Manual case entry for entering customer's casesin Cases Tab.
- Expertise in all phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC) Good understanding of Database concepts and SQL queries.
- Proficiency in object oriented concepts and object-oriented programming languages.
- Excellent team player, self-motivated, quick learner and with good trouble-shooting capabilities.
- Excellent analytical, de-bugging skills and documentation skills.
- Capable of rapidly learning new technologies and processes and successfully applying them to projects and operations.
CRM Tools: Salesforce.com, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Chatter, Communities, Service Console.
Salesforce Technologies: Apex, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force (Pages & Components), Triggers, Batch Apex.
Programming Languages: C, Java, Apex, Visualforce pages, HTML, XML, CSS.
Web Services: REST and SOAP API
Salesforce API Tools: Force.com Migration Tool(ANT), Force.com IDE -Eclipse
Data migration Tools: Apex Data Loader, Custom Import wizard, ETL Tool.
Deployment Tools: Change Sets, Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool (ANT), Work Bench, Jenkins.
Version control systems: GitHub
Other Tools: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio, Rational Rose, Inkscape, JIRA, Jitter bit, Demand tools.
- Worked as Salesforce developer in the design, configuration, deployment, release management phases of the project.
- Develop and involved in implementation of Lightening Pages and applications.
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Designed, developed and deployed the Custom objects, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Developed Visual Force Pages to customize the view and functionality of the page that were required by the Organization.
- Integrated the Web Services for extracting the data from external systems.
- Provided support ongoing salesforce.com maintenance and administration services including periodic data cleansing, custom objects, workflow, campaign management.
- Created email templates and inbound emails using Visual force for the clients and customers. Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from salesforce.com objects.
- Created reports and dashboards for different objects based on the user requirements.
- Written apex unit test classes for Trigger, Apex classes to meet 75% of code coverage to migrate to Production instances.
- Followed agile methodology for the project.
- Developed web forms using Force.com sites for internal and external users to be able to submit multiple work items
- Extensively worked with visual force pages and java scripts for rendering various sections and validations based on work item type entered.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Managed the Sandbox Environment and refresh the sandboxes and created the new Sandboxes for business needs. Created APEX classes to support functionality on the presentation layer and APEX triggers to automate generation of PDF forms and attach them to transactions.
- Write Test classes for the APEX classes & APEX Triggers.
- Create Custom Visualforce components like data table checkbox to be used across Visualforce Pages.
- Designed and deployed the Custom objects, Custom tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, Validation rules, Workflow Rules, Email Alerts, Auto-Response Rules, Page layouts, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
Salesforce Administrator & Developer
- Used Visualforce components like Form, PageBlock, PageBlockSection, CommandButtons, ActionSupport, ActionFunction, PageBlockTable and Repeat for developing Visualforce pages.
- Written SOQL, SOSL, Aggregate, Relationship queries in apex classes, triggers to retrieve optimized data from sObjects.
- Written apex classes to make an outbound integration to external application by generating necessary apex stubs from WSDL using WSDL2Apex.
- Performed administrative tasks - creating Users, Profiles, Roles, Permission Sets, Page Layouts, Record Types and configured sharing rules based on Organization role hierarchy.
- Customized Salesforce.com Standard objects like Accounts, Opportunities, Leads, Campaign, Cases, Tasks and Events.
- Developed custom Objects, Fields, Dependent picklist values, validation rules, Page Layouts, Search Layouts and Tabs.
- Implemented service cloud, service console, automated cases using Email-to-Case, setting up auto-response, assignment, escalation rules on Case object and enabled communities in cases.
- Created workflow rules, approval process and defined actions like Tasks, Email alerts, Outbound message and Field updates.
- Created communication templates used for Email alerts based of Text, HTML and Visualforce types.
- Developed customized Reports, Dashboards for business users and managers, developed custom report using Visualforce pages.
- Good experience in preparing package.xml file for deploying applications from Sandbox to Production instances using Force.com migration script and Workbench.
- Interacted with Business users for requirements gathering, analysis and development.
- Involved in Salesforce.com application setup and customization activities to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Created Custom Objects, Tabs, validation rules, Components with respect to business requirements.
- Written customization code using Apex Classes, Visualforce pages, used Visualforce components like PageBlock, CommandButtons, ActionSupport, ActionFunction.
- Created relationships among objects using Lookup and Master-detail relationships.
- Created multiple Profiles, Roles, Page Layouts, Record Types and configured the Permissions/Permission sets based on the Organization hierarchy requirements.
- Developed Custom tabs, validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response for automating business logic.
- Developed several Custom Reports Dashboards which are used by Business user and Management for reporting and setup analytic snapshot to dump data on regular basis.
- Generated stubs in Salesforce from the WSDL of external application.
- Created and maintained the documentation for application Design, data mapping document for Migration and integration technical design document.
- Responsible for the process of UI design for Internet sites and applications.
- Promoted the site, monitored error logs, and identified and resolved potential problems.
- Fixed bugs and provided support services for the application.
- Highly involved in making updates to the current website and simultaneously handling other projects.
- Developed non-functional HTML, CSS pages from the mock ups and involved in UI review with UI architect and Business Units.
- Improved user experience by designing and creating new web components and features.
- Involved in complete SDLC - Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration Testing.
- Followed MVC Structure to develop Application.
- Handling cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on both Windows and Mac.
- Managed application state using server and client-based State Management options.
- Part of the team which was responsible for designing and developing the application in n-tier fashion as per struts based MVC architecture standards.
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design using UML include development of class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, and State diagrams and implemented these diagrams in Microsoft Visio.
- Developed the controller Servlets to handle the requests and responses.
- Utilized the Tiles framework for page layouts.
- Involved in writing client side validations using Java Script, CSS.
- Developed the build scripts using Ant.
- Involved in designing test plans, test cases and overall Unit testing of the system.
- Developed controllers and actions encapsulating the business logic.
- Developed classes to interface with underlying web services layer.
- Designed web services for the above modules.
- Prepared documentation and participated in preparing user’s manual for the application.