- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer and Administrator with 9 years of IT Experience in application development, administration and support in SalesForce.com CRM and Java/J2EE environment.
- Administration, implementation experience in Salesforce.com CRM.
- Experience in application development using Apex Classes, Triggers and Visual Force Pages as per the application and business requirement.
- Experience in developing Test classes.
- Good Knowledge in Utilization of Ajax Components by analyzing the situation as per requirement.
- Good understanding of Salesforce platform Governor Limits
- Worked on designing of Custom Objects, Fields, Profiles, Tabs, Reports and Dashboards.
- Experience in working with Data Loader and Import Wizard for data loading activities.
- Experience in creating Workflow Rules, Email Alerts and Approval Process.
- Experience in installing, evaluating the AppExchange packages on salesforce.com platform.
- Experience in Marketing, Sales and Service clouds.
- Experience in both SOAP and Rest Integration techniques along with parsing techniques like XML DOM, Deserialization techniques.
- Experience in Deployment Activities using ChangeSets, Eclipse and Ant Tool.
- Good Knowledge in Creation of Lighting Components with Aura Framework and Accessing External CSS files with Bootstrap.
- Experience in Testing Web Services with the help of tools like SOAP UI and Advanced Rest Client.
- Good Knowledge in Testing Lightning Components with the help of Salesforce1 Simulator and Duplicate Management.
- Valuable Experience in Developing Web Applications using JAVA Scripting and IBM Web Sphere Sever in Struts Environment.
- Good understanding on SDLC phases like Analysis, Designing, Development, Integration, Testing and Implementation.
Salesforce.com: APEX, Visualforce, REST and SOAP API’s, SOQL, SOSL
Database: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
Tools: & Methodologies: Force.com IDE, Developer Console, Apex Data Loader, Import Wizard, SDLC, Agile.
- Responsible for gathering and implementing the requirements by coordinating with thebusiness analysts, and project managers, to better customize, and utilize the full functionality of theforce.com.
- Worked core development activities such as on creatingApex triggers, handler classes, batch classes, schedule classes, future methods, test classes, customAPEX web servicesusingSOAPandREST, visual force pages and custom controllers.
- Experienced and knowledgeable in building visual force pages using Streaming API. Also possesses good understanding ofmetadata API.
- Written an efficientSOQL & SOSLqueries with consideration to Governor Limits.
- Ensuring the higher level of code coverage for the ongoing enhancements and the overall organization code coverage.
- Responsible for unit and integration testing of ongoing enhancements and then migrating the metadata to the integration box usingJenkinsafter conflict resolution with other enhancements using Github merge strategy.
- Used Force.comEclipse IDEplug - in to manage, author, debug and deploy Force.com applications in the Eclipse development environment.
- Worked onChange sets, Packages, Eclipse, ANT migrationtool for deploying apps and several other components.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the Production after testing.
- Responsible for release management activities where I used Github,Jenkinsandforce.commigration tool.
- Used change sets for quick deployment of production patches/hotfixes.
- Usedworkbenchanddata loadertools for data loading activities. Also used workbench as a tool to testREST web services, SOQL statementsandpush topic notifications.
- Worked on building externaljava applicationsand integrating them with salesforce usingforce.comSOAPandREST APIs.
- Worked on most of theforce.comout of the box functionalities such as custom objects, Custom formula fields, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Custom labels, Custom settings,Workflows,Process builder, Visual workflow,validation rules, Profiles, and Permission sets.
- Created reports and dashboards as per business needs.
- Worked inAgileproject model and involved in documenting IT Stories and scoping sprints.
Environment: Salesforce.com Unlimited Edition, Apex classes, Apex triggers, custom controllers, batch classes, scheduler classes, custom webservices using SOAP and REST, test classes, visualforce pages,force.comIDE, change sets,force.commigration tool, Apex data loader, workbench, Force.com out of the box customizations, GitHub and Jenkins.
- Documented functional specifications and requirements by organizing detailed discussions with stakeholders and users.
- Developed Apex classes, Batch Apex, Triggers and Visualforce pages for various functional needs within the application that was not possible through declarative setup.
- Performed integrations with third party applications using REST and SOAP APIs.
- Manage data quality within the CRM application using demand tools and dupeblocker.
- Experience in setup, Configuration, Customization and Support of Salesforce.com CRM and integrated applications.
- Configured Workflows and Approval processes to enhance business logic.
- Created new sandboxes and deployed Components and Data from one environment to another, managed sandbox refreshes.
- Experience in designing and developing Force.com based Apps / Products using Apex, Visualforce Pages, Force.com IDE, Data Loader, Apex Explorer and Salesforce.com Sandbox environments.
- Hands on experience in implementing Security and Sharing Rules at object, field and record level for different users at various levels of organization.
- Worked on the designing of custom objects, custom fields, role based page layouts, custom Tabs, custom reports, report folders, report extractions to various formats, design of Visual Force Pages, Snapshots, Dashboards.
- Developed Web to Case, Web to Lead custom functionality as per the complex business rules.
- Hands on experience with the integration between Vablet and Salesforce.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Visual Force Pages, DemandTool, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Web to case, Web to Lead, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, HTML, Time based triggers, Workflows and Validation rule, SOQL, SOSL, Vablet, Change Sets.