- A results oriented Software Development Leader with extensive knowledge and experience in software architecture, design, development, implementation, project and technical team management.
- Strong technically oriented performer with appreciation for balancing technical and customer/industry needs.
- Keen learner with ability to adapt to changing technology and organizational landscape;
- Over 9+ years of delivering high value VOIP applications using waterfall and/or Agile methods.
- Excellent planning and execution skills;
- Ability to plan and drive concurrent, complex cross - functional projects from concept formation, scope definition, stakeholder engagement, requirements gathering, design, build, live testing and roll-out.
- Collaborative leader and team player; Ability to work well with project managers from other internal organizations as well as other stake holder teams from multiple locations.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; Able to effectively engage with all levels of organization including alpha testing team, technical project team .
Environment: Java, JBoss, Postgres and Eclipse, Git, Rest webservices, Microservices, Hibernate, Callmanager, Unity Connection, IM&P, Paging Server
Beginner: NodeJs, MongoDB, AngularJS
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, Agile 2.0 ( as Scrum master)
- Led a scrum team of developers and accountable for design, implement, test and delivery of multiple features
- Drove best practices in the team through code reviews, automation tests and agile practices with sprints managed with JIRA
- Developed a MEAN stack application from scratch including Express JS server development, MongoDB setup, Git/Bitbucket setup
- Implemented Node JS modules to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Worked on building different REST APIs for modules using Node.Js/Java and exposed them through microservices
- Worked on creating screens using AngularJS directives, services, controllers and filters.
- Developed unit tests through Mocha
- Used Jenkins tool for automated test, build and deploy to various servers
- Participated in the Sprint Planning and User Story Grooming sessions
Software Engineer (Technical Lead)
- Lead dialplan design for small business through cloud portal, there by integrating CM-UC, CM-Presence, CM-Paging and UC-Presence
- Lead dialplan design for small business through a wizard integrated with the Prime provisioning product.
- Lead prime provisioning template design and implementation. These templates will be used for site roll outs for endpoints, Line, Device Mobility and voicemail. All these entities are stored in postgres d Confidential base. In house ORM and direct connection to postgress is used to obtain d Confidential .
- Lead Native Emergency Responder and Native Conference for small business to alleviate the need for another application and another hardware need . Lead the initiative to integrate the solutions with the prime product
- Adding jabber product to prime and making it work from end-end.
- Lead various other initiatives of this product starting from Thin db, Batch redesign and new site rollouts.
- In all the above initiatives worked with Team members, Managers, Members from various groups, Product owners, Directors, Testing team and Document writers
Environment: NodeJs, Micro Services, Java, Maven, GIT, Unix,Restful webservices, Linux
Confidential, Mountain View
- Worked extensively with different Entitlements Confidential owns.
- Entitlements include System Handle(contracts), carepacks, Warranty.
- All in J2EE environment. Entitlements owned by Confidential decides/defines authorization for a user to allow restricted page.
- Also, participated in performance tuning of weblogic jvms
- Involved in full SDLC for many projects and also carry experience leading projects
- Used Weblogic application server for front-end as well as server side activities.
- Used CVS as a source control, ANT as compilation, build tool
- Used Struts as controller, jsp for displaying the response (view) and beans as model as in MVC architecture.
- Involved in migration from weblogic 5.1 to weblogic 8.1.
Environment: Java, Ant, weblogic, Linux, jsp
- Involved, as a team member, in coming up with the business object model and technical design specifications.
- Designed and implemented entity/session beans for Customers contact, credit cards and addition credit information adhering to the coding standards
- Interacted with third party product (signio) for credit card validation.
- Designed and implemented registration process using Java Server Pages / HTML based UI. Java Scripts was used for validation of fields in the client side.
- Performed all the validation with the architecture of the system to make sure the multi-client transaction handling logic did not get into deadlocks because of entity bean locking.
Environment: Java, Ant, weblogic, Linux, jsp