- 8 years' experience in Salesforce.com CRM platform both as Administrator and Developer including 5 years of experience in working extensively on configuration, customization, integration, communities, lightning migration from classic and lightening component development using lightning design system. Ability to work as a liaison among business stakeholders to provide solutions that empower the organization to accomplish their goals and objectives.
- Strong knowledge on Administration setup, Apex, Visual Force, and experience with different SFDC development tools like Force.com Eclipse IDE, Jenkins, TortoiseGit and integration tools like Apex Data Loader to migrate and update the data from external data base.
- Implemented Salesforce Lightning components based on the client requirement to change the classic version to Lightning version.
- Expertise in writing Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Batch Process Wrapper Classes and VisualForce pages.
- Extensive experience working on custom objects, custom fields, Pick list, role based page layouts, Worklow Alerts and Actions and Approval Workflow, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, Custom Tabs, Custom reports, Report folders, Report extractions to various formats, Snapshots, Dashboards and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Implemented security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization, also created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Experienced with building Custom Applications that includes Administration, Configuration, Implementation and Support experience with Salesforce.com platform, Salesforce Lightning and Salesforce.com Mobile.
- Created a Complete file Upload utility in Lightning, Apex Classes and SOQL so that users can attach files in the form and upload them to Salesforce case record.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Experience in modifying Visualforce Pages to be supported in Lightning Experience and good understanding of lightning mode and its features.
- Involved in creating the Tabs, Links and Visual Force pages to configure the application in Salesforce, Managing and Executing queries in SOSL/SOQL.
- Worked with APTTUS Product Configuration, Pricing Configuration with some advanced functionality of SFDC.
- Proficient in designing the components using Objects and Fields, Roles, Page layouts, Visualforce Pages, Apex Classes, Controllers & Triggers, Workflows for automating different business process and various other components as per the client and application requirements.
- Possess Comprehensive understanding of CRM business processes like Campaign Management, Lead Management, Account Management and Case Management and worked on Sales cloud, Service cloud and Marketing cloud..
- Technology savvy with aptitude and experience in adopting modern methodologies and innovative techniques to boost work efficiency
- Strong knowledge and working experience with software development life cycle methodologies Agile and Scrum.
Salesforce CRM Technologies: Force.com IDE, Apex Language, Apex Classes/Controllers, Service Cloud Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, VisualForce Pages / Components, Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, Custom Objects, Relationships, Page layouts, Search Layouts, Record Types, Reports, Knowledge on Integrations, App Exchange Data Loader, Lightning design system, Salesforce1 Lightning Components.
Salesforce Tools: SForce.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug - in
Programming Languages: C/C++, Java, JDBC, JSP/Servlets, PL/SQL, Apex.
Databases: ORACLE, SQLSERVER, MYSQL, DB2
Others: Workflows, Approval processes, Triggers, Validation Rules, MS Office Suite, MS Project
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Salesforce Developer/Lightning Developer
- Responsible for interacting with various business user groups to gathering requirements for Salesforce Implementation and documented the Business and Software requirements. Worked with Lightning tools to upgrade to the Salesforce platform.
- Developed Custom business logic using Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Components, Visual Force pages and Controller Classes for various functional needs.
- Designed and developed Informatic ETL Interfaces to load data from Staging schema into the Customer Reporting DW Fact tables.
- Set up Marketing Campaigns, Campaign Hierarchies, Lead Queries, Assignment rules, Web-to-Lead and Auto-Response rules and worked on the Sales cloud and Service cloud.
- Knowledge on Lightning installation and disabling role creation at installations and disabling role creation after installation.
- Built mobile application using salesforce1 Lightning Components, Controllers, Handlers, Events and Aura components.
- Used the Lightning App Builder to customize the Lightning Experience and Salesforce 1 Mobile app.
- Worked on Lightning components, Event registration, handlers and Apex classes for performing logic in the actions.
- Responsible for customizing Objects, Page Layouts, Record Types, Report Types, Validation Rules, Workflows, Approval Process, Reports and Dashboards.
- Worked with Apex Schedular to invoke batch Apex classes at regular intervals.
- Deployed Apex using Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool and Web Service API.
- Implemented CSS for VisualForcepages and experience working with Partner portal system and Add methods that can be called from VisualForce pages to Controller Extensions.
- Used Eclipse IDE, Developer console, Lightning app builder for configuring, coding, modifying and testing of applications in salesforce.
- Used the sandbox for testing to ensure minimum code coverage for the application to be migrated to production
- Used Organization security, Network based security and Session security to implement platform security.
- Experience in Database Design, writing stored procedures, functions, DML SQL queries. Experience in writing SQL and MS-SQL.
- Designed and developed workflow rules, validation rules, and customizations within SalesForce.com.
- Created templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Used "Rally" tool for requirements gathering and analysis.
- Worked on various Custom Objects, Relationships, Tabs, Lightning apps, Salesforce1, Validation rules, Page layouts, Search layouts, Compact Layouts to organize fields in Classic and Salesforce1, Custom Links/Buttons and Related Lists.
- Used tabular, summary and Matrix reports to create Standard reports and Custom reports.
- Participated in JAD sessions involving Business Users and Sponsor groups to analyze and understand business requirements.
Environment:Salesforce.com platform, Sales cloud, Service cloud, Oracle billing, Apex language, Apex Custom Controllers, Visual force pages, Data Loader, HTML, Workflows, Approvals, Reports, Custom-Objects, Security Controls, SOQL, Integration, BRM, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and production), Force.com IDE, Agile, Scrum.
- Worked extensively in customization of Service Cloud Console by embedding Visualforce pages in custom console components, highlight panel and interaction log.
- Implemented various advanced fields including Picklist fields, Master-Detail Fields, Custom Formula Fields, and defined Field Dependencies for custom Picklist fields.
- Involved in creating and customizing email template and configuring them to the email alert within the workflow rule for a standard/custom object.
- Involved in Salesforce.com application setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Administered, configured, maintained Salesforce.com application user profiles, roles, assigning Permissions, generating security tokens, validation Rule, upgrade installation.
- Wrote an Apex Trigger on Contact for cross object field update for reporting purposes.
- Good with Configure Price Quote (APTTUS-CPQ) Product and Pricing, also understand configuration settings as they relate to business requirements, also good with standard Quote/Proposal creation process.
- Implemented case management automation (on Case Object) to track and solve customer’s issues.
- Used the sandbox environment for testing and migrated the code to production after testing.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects. Used it to read, extract and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Designed and Implemented Lightening pages using lightening Apps, Components, Events
- Implemented Pardot Tool for Marketing
- Implement CTI using Five 9
- Implemented Lightening Component Account Insights which will is a feature allows us to see business related news feed
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Components.
- Worked closely with other Business team, and project management throughout the course of the development lifecycle to ensure business objectives are met.
- Worked with Apex Scheduler to invoke Apex classes at regular intervals.
- Worked with Dynamic Apex to access Objects and Field describe information, execute dynamic SOQL, SOSL and DML queries.
- Implementing automated process to simulate daily scheduled jobs within the limitations of the system and hosted entirely on Salesforce.com.
- Involved in Force.com Web Services Integration.
- Managed dependencies, risks and planed for contingencies to ensure minimal effect on deliverables.
- Generated custom dashboards and reports for analyzing clients and claims.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Quotes, Role Hierarchies, Sharing Rules, Email Templates, Reports, Dashboards, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Service, Security Controls, VisualForce Pages, Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, DataLoader, Agile.
Confidential - New York, NY
- Created and managed users, roles, public groups and implemented additional role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to manage sharing access among different users.
- Implemented minor enhancements on standard objects like Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Quotes, Activities, Dashboards and Reports.
- Added new custom objects, assigned fields, designed page layouts, custom tabs components, custom reports.
- Implemented Data Loader through the Command Line interface to extract the data from database.
- Customized the Dashboards to the track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic
- Integrated web services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data from the other systems.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller (standard extensions) Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Created Apex web services which are consumed by backend systems using 0Auth. Created cases by performing DML operations using Salesforce API’s.
- Developed Visual Force pages, Apex classes and Extensions and controllers
- Responsible for querying sales force tables using SOQL and SOSL
- Effective employment of Apex Data Loader, Import Wizard.
- Performed the detailed analysis of functional and technical requirements; deployed the custom objects; identified the lookup and master-detail relationships; and created the junction objects.
- Demonstrated ability to translate customer requirements into specification.
Confidential - New York, NY
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other platform based technologies like Visualforce, Force.com API and web Service.
- Implemented and created users with permissions, about 2000 users nationwide on the CRM platform and provided go live support by agile methodology.
- Designed, developed and deployed Visual Force Page, Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers based on the business requirements in agile manner.
- Implemented Security and Sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization. Also created profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy using permission Sets.
- Designed various Webpages in VisualForce for customers to select a variety of services offered by the org and integrate them with the pricing team.
- Worked on SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks and actions.
- Used Service Cloud to allow users to automate service processes, streamline workflows
- Involved in creating and customizing Email template and configuring them to the Email alert within the workflow rule for a standard/custom object.
- Integrated the Web Services for extracting the data from external systems and used the Sandbox for testing to ensure minimum code coverage for the application to be migrated to production.
- Organized Daily Scrum meetings with all the team members to check whether we are in same page.
- Participated in the bug review meetings, updated requirements document as per business user feedback and change in functionality of the application.
Environment:Salesforce.com, Apex Language, Visualforce (pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Informatica Cloud, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects.
- Communicated with executives to gather clear business requirements and designed theoretical workflows based on requirements.
- Created users, roles, profiles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to manage sharing access among different users.
- Worked on profile, roles, field level security, field accessibility, permission sets and sharing settings.
- Experience in writing Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, developing Visual Force pages using standard and custom controllers.
- Customized several Formula Fields, Validation Rules, Tasks, Workflow rules and Apex classes to achieve the complex business functionality.
- Developed and deployed workflows for opportunities and products management.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages
- Created Letterheads and Email Templates for sending organizational announcements and communications to both internal Users and external Contacts.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex language, Data Loader, Custom Objects, Email Services, Validation Rules, Workflow rules.
- Responsible for detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and worked with other team members in implementing the application.
- Imported cases from existing systems and runs reports weekly on data exports.
- Created case share and account share to assign the ownership of Case.
- Created a custom business calendar and used it in triggers to calculate the due dates.
- Enabled case Queue and case escalation rules.
- Added Global picklist values for the State and dependent picklist for cities Created and modified sharing rules.
- Added knowledge items related to usage of Case and Task.
- Developed several Custom Reports to better assist managers in the service management.
- Assisted Business Users in CRM Deployment validation testing.
- Prepared Unit Test Plan Documents for review.