- A highly - skilled independent technology consultant with over 15 years of technology consulting experience including Big 5 consulting experience has delivered consulting and training services predominantly on the Microsoft platform as both a team lead and individual team member.
- Prior to becoming a technology professional, Confidential was an accountant for 3 years.
- Formed an independent record label to facilitate digital distribution of music to a global audience. 95% of the listening audience is from the U.S. with the UK and Italy being 2nd and 3rd.
- Responsible for developing the online marketing strategy which is measured through the No. of Fans, No. of Plays, and No. of Views across Facebook, ReverbNation, and Twitter.
- Responsible for scheduling and coordinating recording sessions with local recording studios and area musicians.
- Produced audio and videos leveraging Cyberlink Director and Ableton Live software.
- Headquartered in Louisville, CO, the company emphasizes music in the blues, folk, indie, funk, and jazz genre.
- Leader of a software start-up that focuses on cloud-based software-as-a-service (SAAS) products for commercial customers.
- Headquartered in Louisville, CO, the company also has a satellite office in Centerville, UT.
CRM Practice Lead
- Responsible for developing and leading the sales, marketing, and delivery strategy for a regional Utah-based technology consulting firm with over 250 enterprise clients.
- Trained co-workers on Dynamics CRM Applications, assisting them with passing the Microsoft Certification exams.
- Prepared the customizations required to migrate the Confidential CRM 2011 On-Premise Server environment to CRM 2015 Online including custom entities, custom attributes, custom workflows, 3rd party ISV’s and
- Passed the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Applications certification exam. Currently working on passing the Customizations exam.
Technical Sales Architect
- Work with customers to define solutions that will transform their business to become more profitable by implementing scalable enterprise solutions built upon the Microsoft stack including Dynamics CRM, Azure Platform, Power BI, Office 365, and Skype for Business.
- Created and proposed solutions architecture using PowerPoint and live demos
- Wrote Statements of Work and estimated project efforts
- Developed intellectual property from conception to reality by leveraging Confidential ’s offshore delivery team.
- Managed pre-sales activities for seven sales representatives
- Responsible for all personnel decisions including recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and firing.
- Responsible for drafting and maintaining the corporate business plan.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining all finance related tasks including preparation of financial statements, payroll tax returns, and cash flow statements.
- Responsible for creating sales goals, identifying customer prospects, writing statements of work, presenting sales proposals, and managing the sales staff.
- Responsible for developing corporate strategy and managing relationships with partners
- Responsible for designing the delivery strategy and identifying tools and technologies to be used.