- To be associated with an organization that gives scope to update my noledge and managerial skills and be part of a team that works towards growth of organization and gain satisfaction thereof.
- Around 6 years of IT professional experience in Salesforce.com (SFDC) as an Administrator, Developer and consultant with extensive noledge in Sales and Service Cloud and has been part of implementation & Customization. Worked as a Salesforce product engineer in Salesforce.com.
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator.
- Gathering Business Requirements from client daily and prepare documents.
- Analysing business requirement, teh model keenly and collecting relevant information which in turn will result in teh implementation of teh requirement in teh best possible manner.
- Perform Configuration & Customization changes in Salesforce sandbox based on client Requirements.
- Developed various customized solutions for Retail Portal, Customer Portal, to integrate Inventory Management system, Customized Order Management, Order Processing and Billing Applications to FORCE.COM.
- Support for salesforce.com customers; Best Practices Consulting, Process Improvement, Data & System Administration.
- Installed teh configured teh Apps from teh AppExchange as per teh clients business requirements.
- Developed Lightning Component Framework and built Lightning component using aura framework.
- Built reusable UI/UX components with Lightning component framework.
- Experience in using Force.com Web services API for implementing web services in teh application for access to data from different users. noledge on teh Lightning Components and Lightning App Builder.
- Lead, Account, Contact, Opportunity Management, and Lead Conversion process, Email - to-Case, Web-to-Lead implementations.
- Worked on Configuration of Salesforce.Com Data Model using Object, Fields Rollup, Lookup, Master Detail, Record Types and View through Page layouts.
- Knowledge on Salesforce Lightning Process Builder, Lightning UI/UX, app builder and creating Visual Workflows, Salesforce Support, communities and Chatter groups.
- Having good experience on Salesforce Security Controls (Org-wide defaults, Sharing rules and Role Hierarchy).
- Having development experience on batch apex, scheduled Apex.
- Effectively employed Apex Data Loader, Import Wizard and Data Manipulation Language for Data Migration and management in bulk.
- Expertise in using Force.com REST and SOAP Web services API for implementing web services for applications to access data from multiple Systems.
- Business Specific Reports and Dashboards.
- Experience in teh complete life cycle of project development (SDLC) including System Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment.
- Analysed Sales, Marketing & Customer Support Business Processes used by salesforce.com Customers and recommended ways to improve their processes using Salesforce.com.
- Extensive experience in activities related to Saleforce.com setup, Configuration, customization, Administration, Data Migration, Import Wizard, Eclipse IDE, Apex, Visual Force and migration tools like Apex Data Loader, Jitterbit etc.
- Extensive experience in creating Roles, Profiles, Permission sets, Page Layouts, Record Types, Libraries, Workflow Alerts and Actions, Reports, Dashboards, Outbound messaging & Approvals.
- Proficient in designing of Custom objects, Custom components, Custom fields, page layouts, Custom Tabs, Design of Visual force Pages, Apex Classes, Controllers & Triggers, App Exchange Packages.
- Experience in Creating Tabular, Summary, Matrix, Joined, Historical Trending Reports, AnalyticSnapshot & Dashboard.
- Implemented Security and Sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization.
- Having Good Knowledge in writing Test Classes before deploying it into production. Unit Tests Code Coverage and Deployments.
- Worked with team members for full-cycle projects, such as Developers to complete consulting projects on time and deliver Outstanding Consulting Services to Salesforce.com clients.
- Team player, self-starter, ability to multi-task, Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal competencies along with detail oriented and problem solving skills.
Salesforce.com: Apex, visualforce, SOQL, SOSL, Validation rules, Email template, formula apex trigger, workflow and approvals, App exchange, Eclipse, sales force.com, IDE, web services, Apex data loader
Business Processes: Service Requests and Activities, Opportunities, Quotes and proposals, Campaign Management, Case Management, Approval, Data Cleansing and De- Duplication
Sales Cloud: Contacts, Opportunities, Contracts, Forecasts, Price books, Web to Lead Salesforce Automation including leads.
Service Cloud: Cases, Solutions, Ideas, Customer Portal, Email to Case, Web to case, Knowledge Base
Customer Cloud: Customer Object Development, Customer Portal, Sites
Marketing Cloud: Marketing Campaigns, Marketing Cloud Connect, Marketing Automation, Templates, Email creation and sending
Data Migration Skills: Data Loader, Data Analysis, Data Migration, Saleforce.com Data Loader, Jitterbit Data Loader, Salesforce.com import Wizard, Pentaho
Data Base: SQL server 2008/05/2000 , My SQL
Programming Languages: Apex, C, C++, C#, Java, J2EE
Web Technologies: Java script XML, HTML, XHTML
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to manage sharing access among different users.
- Involved in Creating Custom Objects, fields, Formula fields, Validation Rules, Workflows and Approval processes, security related setting, custom setting, custom label.
- Extensive experience on various applications using Email to Case, web to case and Lead Management.
- Experience in Force.com, Apex classes, Visualforce pages, Triggers, SOQL, Configuration, Development and Deployment.
- Created reports to address company’s API’s.
- Created reports for teh Managers to track performance and compare data against previous year - to- date, weak of teh previous year.
- Multiple discussions on a regular basis to document user requirements, methodologies to tackle business requirements, reporting, and project discussions to track progress.
- Involved in all stages of requirement gathering sessions to understand client requirements
- Created Enterprise Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Maintained data uniformity across teh organization, profile accesses.
- Webservice implementation to connect to third party systems for data transfer and customer account retrieval.
- Worked on migrating teh standard and custom objects in Salesforce Standard to Lightning Experience.
- Working experience on developing Lighting Components using Lightning Base Components, Lightning Design System, Lightning Out for Visualforce, etc.,
- DevelopedVisualforcepages to change teh entire look and feel, tabs and views of teh Salesforce.com UI in accordance with teh company requirements.
- Developed Apex classes to invoke REST based web services and send salesforce.com object data via REST callout
- Developed SOAP Web services using apex programming language and generated a WSDL for external system to communicate their SOAP Web services
- Developed Batch and Schedule Apex Classes for making callouts to external system using REST API.
- Developed Triggers based on object DML operations like Before Insert or Before Update, After Insert or After Update.
- Developing test classes to achieve code coverage and test functionality of teh controllers.
- Created validation rules in order to maintain Data autanticity.
- Made new feature enhancements onService cloudconsole view and developed Visualforce components.
- Made enhancements for existing custom applications based on business requirements.
- Extensive experience on using change sets to deploy enhancements and custom applications, consoles as well as FORCE.COM IDE.
- Developed apex Inline Visualforce pages, batch classes, scheduler classes, test classes and followed best practices.
- Hands on experience on using Apex data loader and import wizard for data import and export.
- Developed templates for approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions.
- Created complex processes using process builder to eliminate development of Apex classes that would require complex coding.
- Worked on fixing production bugs, generating logs that would assist in RCA’s.
- Created a project that would eliminate teh need to use case tracking lightning products like JIRA or Rally.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Jitterbit, HTML, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows 7.
Developer/ Administrator Support
- Involved in Designing teh Data model and created and customized Objects, Relationships, Fields, Tabs, Page Layouts, and Record Types.
- Configured Validation Rules, Workflows and Approval Process.
- Implemented Email2Case service for generation Cases for outbound email
- Subject matter expert in identifying, planning and implementing new Salesforce.com and Lightning Experience features and functions new screens, workflow, force.com objects, reports and Apex code to meet business requirements.
- Worked with various salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Cases and Reports &Dashboards.
- Developed Visualforce pages and Components as part of teh application UI design.
- Developed Apex Triggers for Various requirements.
- Developed Apex classes, Test class, Controller and used SOQL, SOSL to select teh data from SFDC database.
- Created Email Templates to communicate clients, customers and employees.
- Implemented Email-to-Case functionality so that customer can create a case or complaints through email.
- Implemented Web-to-Lead functionality to create lead through web form.
- Utilized Salesforce Web services API WSDLs to integrate Salesforce with client other applications.
- Successfully completed Data migration and manipulation using Data Loader and Import wizard.
- Moved Data into different sandboxes in teh organization by writing teh component list.
- Used teh Sandbox for testing and migrated teh code to teh deployment instance after testing.
- Provided ongoing salesforce.com maintenance and administration services.
- Created Surveys for teh Business users, added Survey questions and publish teh Survey to end users online.
- Multiple discussions on teh requirements, issues and suggestions on solutions in relation to teh SFDC environment for Proof of Concept demo and for customer endorsement.
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of teh application using platform database objects and Developed UI containing angular/jQuery in Salesforce.
- Developed triggers to support complex business process &built custom buttons to send emails on demand.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Apex, Visual force, triggers, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Sandbox Data loading, Jitter bit, VeevaCRM, Sandbox data loading, workflow, validation rules, SOSL, SOQL, data loader, reports, dashboard, Force.com IDE.
Admin Support/ Developer
- Involved in various activities of teh project, like development meeting, requirement gathering, and analyzing requirements, documenting teh functional and nonfunctional requirements.
- Experience in Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud Applications, Automation of Lead and campaign Management
- Implemented Sales cloud and incorporated teh enhanced features as required to streamline teh business process.
- Created user profiles and role based hierarchies to enable field level security during approval phases.
- DevelopedSFDCapproval workflows for tasks like approval for discounts to long standing accounts, and new customers as well.
- Created custom objects and processes as per teh requirements in teh project.
- DevelopedSOQLandSOSLQueries for data manipulation as well as to get data from different related objects in teh custom pages.
- Generated reports for teh Managers and Regional Managers to track performance and sales.
- Creating reports to track project progress, sales call activities, billing and adjustment modifications.
- Developed triggers to process incoming servicee-mailrequests from customers to create new case records.
- Developed Apex classes, Visualforce components and extensions.
- Created templates for approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions.
- Setup Web-to-Case, Web to Lead in teh organization.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Experience working in service cloud, supporting cases, developed workflows and triggers for automated case resolutions.
- Used Rest API to call out web services for integration.
- Involved in defining time triggered tasks, and setting up custom email alerts as per teh business requirements.
- Used Data Loader to migrate data in CSV formats to Salesforce platform.
- Used sandbox for testing teh custom scripts and visual force pages, migrated teh code to teh deployment instance after testing.
- Created teh visual force pages and integrated with external legacy system using REST based web services.
- Worked with SFChatter which helps teh users to communicate with teh organization easily and quickly.
- Enforced security by implementing object and field level security, sharing rules, permission sets, organization wide defaults and roles.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Visualforce, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Jitterbit, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, SOQL, Email Services, Sales cloud, Service cloud, Security Controls, Visualforce Controllers, Sandbox data loading, Data Loader, SQL.
- Involved in various activities of teh project, like information gathering, analyzing teh information, documenting teh functional and non-functional requirements.
- Involved in JAD sessions, analysis development, test inspections, and other project meetings throughout project life cycle.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in teh application.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
- Created teh Reports and Dashboards.
- Applied Validation Rules on Standard Fields.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports,Created profiles and implemented Object level, field-level and record-level security.
- Created email templates and inbound emails using Visual force for teh clients and customers.
- Integrated teh web services by generating teh necessary stubs from teh WSDL files for extracting teh data from teh home-grown applications by using teh home-grown web services.
- Used teh sandbox for testing and migrated teh code to teh deployment instance after testing.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows 7.