- Over 8+ years of IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) which involves requirement gathering, requirement analysis, design, development, implementation and enhancement of projects and working closely with business as well as tech teams.
- With 6+ years extensive knowledge and experience on Salesforce.com, CRM and Force.com platform with proficiency as administrator and developer with lightning experience, engaged with different domains like Health, Banking, Services and Automobiles in developing different Enterprise, Business and Platform based Applications.
- Extensive experience in Salesforce.com both Development and design and worked with Sales cloud and Service cloud, Marketing cloud.
- Hands on experience on developing and customizing applications using Salesforce.com as Software as a Service (SaaS) and Force.com as Platform as a Service (PaaS).
- Experience in implementing declarativeplatform features using Object model, Relationships, Record Types, Page Layouts, Validation Rules, Process Builder and Workflows etc.
- Expertise in implementingSalesforceSecurity Model using Profiles, Permission Sets, OWD, Roles and Sharing Rules.
- Expertise in creating Relationships among Objects like Master - Detail, Lookup, Many-Many and with Rollup Summary Fields and using Cross-Object formula fields.
- Expertise knowledge on designing and developing Apex classes, Triggers, Controllers, Test methods, Schedulers, Batching.
- Experience in writing SOQL and SOSL using Force.com Explorer,DeveloperConsole and Force Work bench.
- Expertise in writing Apex Batch classes by implementing Batchable interface for processing large bulk data updates Confidential scheduled intervals by implementing Schedulable interfaces.
- Involved in various stages of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including experience in integration ofSalesforcewith in-house legacy ERP systems using Apex Web Services WSDL and outbound messaging.
- Experience in integratingSalesforcewith ERP applications like SAP using Informatics-on-Demand.
- Ability to Integrate external systems with Salesforce.com using REST/SOAP Webservice API’s.
- Good experience with Salesforce CPQ and CLM development and implementation.
- Extensive knowledge in handling Big Data and performing manipulation operations using Data Loader, Import-Wizard, Workbench and Jitter bit.
- Expertise working with Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in, Developer Console, Sublime for developing business logic and manipulating for meta-data from eclipse.
- Good working experience with sandboxes developing code, deploying code between sandbox to sandbox and between sandbox to production using Skinny tables and change sets.
- Familiarity with SQL and RDBMS, ability to manage data loads and data quality.
- Expert Level understanding ofSalesforce.com CRM and its Development Life Cycle
- Hands on experience inSalesforcelightning, building and customizing lightning components and applications.
- Created modern Enterprise Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System (CSS and Design Parameters), Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Hands on experience with Apttus CPQ for generating quotes, creating product catalogue and price.
- Possesses excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills, accustomed to working in both large and small team environments
- Expertise and Strong buildup knowledge in Object Oriented Programming Structures(OOPS) and Client/Server Architecture.
Salesforce.com Modules: Sales Cloud: Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Contracts, Price Books, Leads, Web to Lead, Salesforce automation, Products, Sites.
Service Cloud: Cases, Solutions, Ideas, Web to Case, Email to Case, Knowledge base.
Marketing Cloud: B2B, B2C, Email Marketing, Campaign, Forecasts, Proposals.
Force.com Modules: Apex, Visualforce Pages, Triggers, Sandbox, Schedule Apex, SOSL, SOQL, Apex Controllers, Batch Apex, Email Services, Future Methods, Deployment Management, Metadata retrieval, Web Services.
Data Migration Tools: Salesforce.com Data Loader, Salesforce.com Import Wizard, Workbench, Data Analysis, Pentaho.
CRM Applications: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, AppExchange, Chatter, Financial Services, Analytics, Dupe Blocker, Integration, CPQ, CLM.
Standard Objects: Accounts, Leads, Contracts, Campaigns, Opportunities, Cases, Solutions, Ideas, Products, Price Books, Assets, Contacts.
Configuration Skills: OWD, Security, Sharing rules, Web to Lead, Web to Case, Validation, Email Services, Case Escalation rules, Custom Objects.
Business Management: Campaign Management, Lead management, Case Management, Wave Analytics, Forecasts, Proposals, Cloudcraze, Portals (client and partner), Data Management, User restrictions.
Confidential, Hartford, CT
- Developed user roles, Profiles, OWD rules, sharing rules and role hierarchies for selected users to protect confidential data.
- Implemented various Reports in the areas of Marketing, Sales and Administration by implementing SFDC CRM.
- Delivered B2B and C2C solutions using cloud craze and allowed automotive process.
- Interacted with cloud craze multi-tier distribution, direct, wholesale, dealer, subscription.
- Good experience with adopting to cloud craze market conditions and customers needs.
- Reduced the distinction between partner portal and customer portal and match employees, and customers on a single community’s platform.
- Implemented in Pricing Configuration and Product Configuration into Apttus CPQ using Salesforce Principles.
- Implemented Heroku to deploy and manage applications.
- Upgraded Salesforce Classic to Lightning.
- Developed and Implemented Lightning components for small set of users and made compatible with Salesforce 1 mobile App.
- Worked with Import Wizard and Data Loader for importing data from Leads, Opportunities and required information in Salesforce Environment.
- Worked with wave analytics to enhance the mobile- first platform to facilitate mobile collaboration.
- Developed dynamic web applications using Lightning framework.
- Implemented CPQSystem to improve user experience in the Quoting process using Salesforce.
- Involved in MVC architecture, Apex language as bridge between Visual Force Pages and open source Databases using SOSL and SOQL query languages.
- Used Test Driven Development process for developing new functionalities.
- Hands on Experience on maintaining Standard Objects and Fields, and creating custom Fields, Objects, Validation Rules, Applications, Profiles and Users.
- Implemented Lookup, Master-Detail and Many to Many relationships between Objects and created Rollup-Summary Fields, worked with Cross-Field Objects.
- Created Server APEX Controller forSalesforceLightning Experience and Added Lightning Component to Lighting Pages and Record Pages.
- Created Visual Force Pages, Controllers and Apex Pages using different IDE’s like Force.com and Eclipse.
- Worked with implementing Dashboards, Dynamic Dashboards, Dashboard Components and refresh times.
- Created a lightning community for the users and included the custom components that are developed using the visual force pages and lighting components.
Environment: Force.com, OWD rules, Standard and Custom Objects, SFDC CRM, Visual Force Pages, Java script, Bootstrap, Relationships, Sharing rules, Apex, Data Loader, Lightning, Import-wizard, HTTP, CSS, Dashboard Components, REST/SOAP API’s, Sandbox, Workflow Rules, OOPS, SOSL, SOQL, Apex Controllers.
Confidential, Dallas, TX J
- Worked as part of their Consumer Digital Experience (CDE) team in the customization of salesforce CRM and to provide the analytical output/reports/dashboards required by the business to run their day to day operations.
- In this role, I am fully responsible for fully responsible for full life cycle of Salesforce.com platform implementation and integration with several business systems, all design specifications, implementation (coding), unit and integration testing (automated and manual), monitoring and maintenance.
- Configuring different sales processes according to the business flows and the different business stages.
- Involved in CRM process like Design, development, Planning, testing and integration.
- Contribute to all technical aspects of projects from requirement gathering through deployment and driving the integration design.
- To configure the customer journey with the company, worked on Journey Builder, Email Studio, mobile studio and Automation Studio of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exact Target).
- Worked on Marketing Cloud data product, DMP activating and unifying the data to strengthen consumer relationships.
- Developing AMP script code to implement business requirements by creating dynamic content.
- Involved in Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementation, designed email automation journeys and segmentation.
- Created front end, UI/UX and back end data systems for an interactive online event management system within their Exact Target Marketing cloud.
- Configured Salesforce Marketing Cloud connector.
- Implemented marketing cloud on campaign object in order to promote sales and designed UI components in reports in Salesforce Marketing cloud using jQuery and BootStrap.
- Worked on Standard Objects and few Custom Objects that related to the business and developed custom relationships between the objects.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Entity Relationship data model, Validation rules on the Objects.
- Customized lead conversion and created field mapping to Accounts, Contacts and Opportunities.
- Created the Account, Contact and Opportunity pages with web Service calls for the values to be populated based on the conversion.
- Inserting leads for respective campaigns.
- Created Workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates, Approval processes, outbound messages, formula fields, public groups to implement business logic.
- Created Workflow, Email Templates and Permission sets.
- Created workflow rules and defined immediate and time-based actions to enhance the features to incorporate the new requirements.
- Created Profiles and Roles based on Organizational Role hierarchy, implemented Record-Level and Field-Level security and configured their sharing settings.
- Worked on managing the Profile Permissions for the users in Salesforce.
- Configure SSO (Single Sign On) authentication for user’s login from a Microsoft environment to a Salesforce Org and to integrate LDAP with Salesforce using SSO.
- Gave profile permissions and knowledge user licenses for all the users and support specific profiles.
- Created Visualforce pages, Classes and Test Methods.
- Created Visualforce pages with Iframe for integrating with other system.
- Designed and developed User Interface using HTML and CSS for portal built on force.com platform.
- Migrated data from external sources and performed insert, delete, upsert, and export operations on millions of records.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Created custom Controllers implementing Complex code for retrieval from Salesforce to Visualforce pages.
- Wrote SOQL and SOSL statements within custom controllers.
- Worked on Security issues in the existing codes with sharing rules, CURD operations and Field Level Security.
- Responsible for Agile methodology testing package upgrades in sandbox org and deploying in production org.
- Create and maintain development and integration plans.
- Involved in the design of database schema, data modelling, performance tuning and debugging.
- Advanced custom debugging system developed for tracking the errors.
- Implement Solutions for concurrency issues during integration calls.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug - in using Eclipse.
- Developed Custom web services to accept request and send back response after processing in real time.
- Batch and Scheduled jobs are implemented to process the failed requests.
- Ensure that development projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end user requirements and identify and resolve system issues.
- Provide detail design and documentation of each component of the solution such as data migration, integration and custom development.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction through the delivery of high quality, timely, and through solutions to customer problems.
- Prioritize work items to make sure that critical assignments get taken care quickly by using Omni Channel.
- By integrating Omni channel with Service console, assignments handled to agents right from the Omni channel in the console.
- Resolved technical inquiries regarding mobile software and operating systems, virus removals, trouble shooting of mobile devices.
- Build and maintain successful relationship with service providers, dealers, and consumers.
- Worked with development team to analyze the requirements specified by customer and given ideas for developing and implementing.
- Worked with Developer and Developer Pro Sandboxes with team members and shared ideas.
- Implemented and maintained the Visual Force Pages and Apex classes based on customer functionality.
- Developed Apex triggers and Test methods for developed Apex class and Approval process.
- Customized the existing Standard Objects, Profiles and Applications and Developed New Custom Objects, Components and Tabs.
- Involved in Pricing Configuration and Product Configuration into APTTUS CPQ using some advanced principles of Salesforce.
- Worked on CPQ project to handling issues on ongoing project.
- Implemented data models related to CPQ and CLM.
- Delivered system specifications and changes in CPQ and CLM.
- By using custom, standard and extension controllers, designed prominent level Visualforce pages.
- Developed various Report Folders and Reports for various Profiles and Users depending upon organization rules.
- Good experiencing with handling bulk data using Salesforce Data Loader and Import Wizard.
- Expertise knowledge on Organization Wide Rules(OWD), controlling users to handle/modify data.
- Overriding OWD rules with Profile level access for the users under same Profile and then to Sharing rules.
- Customized Business Login hours and Business IP’s for controlling users to access out of range.
- Implemented unit testing and acceptance testing when users are having same Sandbox.
- Developed and Implemented Integration techniques for external databases by using REST/SOAP API’s.
- Vast Knowledge on Software Life Cycle Development Process and Object-Oriented Programing Structure.
- Involved in all stages of development process used SOSL/SOQL queries to handle the cloud data.
Environment: SDLC, Sharing rules, Salesforce.com, Force.com, S-Objects, CPQ, CLM, Apex triggers, Custom tabs, Email services, Approvals, Sandbox, Data Loader, Pages, Java Script, Web Services, HTML, SOSL, SOQL, OWD rules, Chatter groups, CSS, SFA, OOPS, Relationships.
- Given support to development team in gathering and differentiating the requirements based on application priority.
- Created Letterheads, Email templates and Mail merge templates for sending notification automatically to customers whenever Workflow rules are triggered.
- Implemented Data Loader and Import Wizard for exporting bulk records from outside applications like excel sheets and from other databases into Salesforce based on CSV files.
- Managed Lead, Account, Contact, Sales, Approvals and Workflow by Sales Force Automation(SFA).
- Worked with Agile Development for time to time delivery of developments, integrations and updates.
- Remodified Salesforce CRM for Marketing, Sales and Customer services by creating custom Profiles and Pages Layouts.
- Implemented portals for users working with Visual Force Pages and Apex class.
- Developed an interactive user interface for customer to have pleasant experience using Lighting techniques to overcome faults caused by Visualforce Pages.
- Implemented Java Script techniques in developing applications to overcome standard Salesforce limitations.
- Worked on Developer Sandbox to develop code and deployed in Test sandbox and next with Production.
- Implemented Unit testing, worked with testing team during the project.
- Worked with SFDC integration techniques to extract data from external systems using REST/SOAP API’s.
- Implemented Visual Force Pages, Triggers, Apex classes, analyzing logs and Debugging techniques by using Eclipse and force.com IDE’s.
- Good working experience with standard objects like Accounts, Opportunities, Contacts, Leads, Reports, Dashboards and as well as with custom objects while creating and implementing.
Environment: Salesforce.com, SDLC, Sandbox, REST/SOAP, Workflow rules, Permission Sets, Visual Force Pages, Sandbox, Dashboard, Reports, Apex triggers, Mail merge, Email Services, Eclipse IDE’s, Java Script.
- Maintained several Standard Objects like Accounts, Leads, Contacts, Cases and developed various Custom Objects.
- Developed several types of Validation rules using formulas, Workflows and Approval processes.
- As a part of development, implemented Apex classes, Visual Force pages, Controllers and triggers as per customization to overcome standard rules.
- Good knowledge on creating Fields, Objects, Page layouts for dependability and flexibility of the custom application.
- Used Force.com and Eclipse IDE’s for developing environments.
- Worked with Data loader to handle bulk data and timely backup the data as per customization using Apex Data loader.
- Implemented Integration techniques for handling data from external sources by using REST/SOAP APIs.
- Involved in working with different sandboxes, data mapping, data migration, and with production sandbox.
- Implemented Object and Field level securities for take care off important data and information that will be available on profiles.
- Developed various reports using data provided from objects and reports for developing Dashboard components for better understanding.
- Created letter heads, email templates, and auto bounce messages for automation process whenever workflow rules are triggered.
- Created Record types for switch among layouts for proper usage of Object Fields.
Environment: Force.com, Standard and Custom Objects, Record types, Permission Sets, Data Loader, Import-Wizard, Approval Process, HTML, Java Script, Eclipse IDE, OWD, Sharing rules, Custom tabs, Web Services.
- Interacted in various stages of SLDC involving Requirements gathering, user stories, Developing, Testing and marinating the Application.
- Worked with different IDE’s like Eclipse for java for creating Java Projects and XML Files.
- Created HTML, JSP and CSS pages for user interface interaction to web logic.
- Implemented various stored procedures and triggers to get the data using SQL server.
- Expertise knowledge in Object Oriented Programming Structures along with Polymorphism and Inheritance.
- Good Knowledge in using of Java API and implementation of Interfaces.
- Using J2SE and J2EE, developed use cases and sequence diagrams and class diagrams for procedures involve in UML.
- Given support for team while deploying Servlet based applications in Tomcat and glassfish servers.
- Developed front end Graphical User Interface screens using AJAX and implemented JDBC classes and interfaces to connect with several databases and connection pool.
- Pleasant experience in design patterns of waterfall model which involve in software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Worked with Oracle and MySQL databases, created various tables, implemented various queries for implementing the operations CURD (Create Update Read Delete).
Environment: SLDC, J2EE, J2SE, OOPS, Servlets, JDBC, JSP, Oracle, HTML, MySQL, Apache Tomcat server, Angular JS, Java Script, AJAX, Eclipse, Maven, Hibernate, SQL.