Confidential is a leading global IT services company providing end to end solutions and services to its client. Confidential helps its clients in digital transformation through “Navigate your next” strategy Confidential life sciences domain consulting team provides life sciences focused industry consulting services and solutions working closely with business teams in requirements analysis, functional design process design and systems analysis for Biopharma and Medical devices companies As a consultant, you will be a key player in the consulting team that helps discover and define the problem statement, evaluates the solution options and makes recommendations. You will create detailed design, architecture and process artifacts and implement the deployment plan. You will also support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing value - adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Confidential, Groton, ConnecticutSenior Consultant/Lead consultant
- At least 4-6 Years of experience with expertise in one or more areas of Clinical data warehousing, Clinical trials operational analytics and data management. Expertise in trials operational data management
- Clinical trials operations process especially focused on clinical analytics, clinical data warehousing and operational data management
- Knowledge of Oracle Life sciences hub/ ALSC (Accenture life sciences cloud)/ Clinical operational analytics systems at CROs/ pharma organizations
- Deep understanding of clinical operational data, KPIs and data mappings
- Hands on experience working with data, SQL/PLSQL and XML
- Understanding of technologies like data lake and advanced analytics will be added advantage
- Experience on working with GxP applications
- Must be able to translate business requirements into well-formed technical and system requirements
- Strong business consulting skills associated with complex IT system implementation spanning over 12-18 months.
- Strong oral & written communication skills, Business stakeholder management
- Must have performed business requirement analysis, use case modeling from a business analysis/consulting standpoint.
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
- A basic knowledge writing custom queries in SQL or PL/SQL is needed for data extraction and validation.
- Experience in the full System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) on a variety of technologies and platforms.