- A competent, result - oriented Salesforce Certified Professional wif overall 9+ Confidential which includes 5+ years as Salesforce Developer & Administrator and 4 years as Java Application Developer.
- Extensively worked in teh complete life cycle of project development which includes end-end Implementations on Force.com platform.
- Good Exposure to Salesforce.com CRM Integration through REST & SOAP Application Programming Interface regarding developing and deploying custom integration solutions.
- Significant Experience in handling teh rigorous tasks dat includes Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Community Cloud.
- Experience wif Salesforce lightning development and handled Salesforce Managed, unmanaged packages in App exchange.
- Strong knowledge on MVC architecture and Gaining Knowledge on MVCC architecture.
- Have distributed user rights wif Profiles, Roles, Organization Wide Defaults, Permission sets and sharing rules.
- Created new application functionality in Salesforce wif custom objects, Page layouts, Record Types and managed standard objects.
- Experience in building various types of relationships between objects such as Master detail relationship, Lookup relationship and Many-Many relationship.
- Worked on Service cloud modules such as service cloud console, communities tool, Salesforce knowledge, and Reporting
- Developed apex classes, triggers, visual force pages along wif teh controllers as per teh client requirements.
- Knowledge on Salesforce Chatter and in defining, delivering teh chatter file sync and file sharing solutions.
- Involved in deployment between Production and Sandboxes using Eclipse, Force.com Migration Tool and Change sets.
- TEMPEffective employment of Apex Data Loader, Import Wizard and Data Manipulation Language for Data migration and auditing tools.
- Proficient in developing visual force pages wif Ajax components such as Action function, Action support, Action Polar and Action Status.
- Developed unit test classes and worked on improving teh code coverage.
- Experience wif Sandbox and production environments including creating Sandboxes and refreshing it time to time.
- Experience wif agile development methodologies such as XP/SCRUM by having client interaction.
- Involved wif Salesforce.com Premier Support and handled teh support cases wif teh halp Salesforce.com support.
- Portrayed knowledge of web technologies which includes HTML, XML, CSS and WSDL in many major projects.
- Highly motivated and TEMPeffective team player wif strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- Coordinated and transferred knowledge to teh offshore team.
- Able to work TEMPeffectively wif any level in teh organization and also worked individually as well.
Salesforce.com Administration: Reports, Dashboards, Validation Rules, Users, Roles and Profiles Deployments (Change sets), Workflow Rules, Approval Process, Sandbox Refreshments, Apex Data Loader, Import Wizards, Packages, Custom Apps, Custom Labels, Portals (Customer and partner), Sharing Settings, Communication Templates
Salesforce.com Development: Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Class & Apex Web Services, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force (Page, Component & Controllers) HTML, Ajax, XML, REST,SOAP API’s
Languages: Java, JSP, XML, HTML, Java Script, CSS
Tools/Utilities: Eclipse, Force.com IDE, Workbench, SOQL Explorer, Data loader, Import Wizard
Databases: MS SQL Server 2005
Software: MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, MS Excel
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/XP/2003/vista, UNIX.
- Involved in various activities of teh project like Information Gathering, analyzing teh Information.
- Designed and Developed Visual Force pages based on Business Requirements.
- Participated for preparing teh Technical Design Document regarding teh user requirement.
- Participated in Business Process Review Meetings wif IT Director to guide customer through their processes.
- Develop technical requirements for internal pricing team who worked on teh custom object to build teh price book based on teh customer information gatheird from teh opportunity related by sales representative of particular territory regions.
- Designed, Developed and Deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs of teh application.
- Worked on developing Visual force page which shows teh Price Book drop down wif standard Price Book at teh initial stage of business wif teh customer when clicking on Opportunity Product from teh Account Related List.
- Conducted Unit Testing for every code and wrote teh test methods to obtain a code coverage of 85% minimum.
- Customized teh Company Profile, page layouts, record types, security & Access Controls as per teh Organization Requirements.
- Maintain security models in Sales Tools, including Roles, Profiles, Sharing rules and Workflows in order to auto populate teh values to teh fields based on teh requirement.
- Created several Work flows and Approval Processes needed in different stages of Application.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized teh apps to match teh functional needs of teh organization.
- Developed Custom Objects wif new Custom fields, Tabs, Components and developed visual force pages based on teh end user requirement.
- Worked on different Integration Issues and worked on developing Visual force pages and Apex controller classes.
- Created and Managed User roles for different territory region sales representatives and internal pricing team given Permissions to restrict teh view and edit options for different region representatives by object level settings and field level settings.
- Created Public Groups, Security Controls and Shared Settings wif teh halp of custom fields to restrict teh access of records, based on teh user groups wifin Salesforce org.
- Created Custom Reports to track teh Cases, assets to be available to different levels in teh organization based on their Profiles.
- Wrote Apex Triggers to implement business logic which sends E-Mails to teh customers.
- Performed Bulkification to trigger using Collections like LIST, SET and MAP wifout exceeding Governor Limits and wrote teh halper classes to support Apex Triggers.
- Used Salesforce Developer Console to execute Apex Codes and SOQL Queries to verify Salesforce data.
- Executed various levels of Unit, Integration, User Acceptance and Operational Acceptance testing to prove dat system conform to specifications of business and Quality Requirements.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user Profiles based on teh need in teh organization.
- Using Apex Data Loader for Migrating Records to Sources and Loaded data into Salesforce application.
- Migrated teh code from personal Sandbox to DEV by using GitHub, and migrated code from DEV to QA using Force.com IDE and ANT, where I worked on entire Process.
- Agile Development Methodology was followed for teh implementation
- Used teh sandbox for Testing and Migrated teh code to teh Deployment instance after teh Testing.
Environment: Salesfroce.com platform, Data Loader, Force.com API, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Batch Apex Interface, Custom Tabs, GITHUB, Email Services, Security Controls. Apex Language, Triggers, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Sandbox Data loading, Windows 7/10, MAC IOS.
Sr. Salesforce Developer/Administrator
- Collected requirements from teh Salesforce users and responsible for project development and deployment.
- Experience in analyzing business requirements, implementing them to Salesforce Custom objects, Junction objects, master-detail relationships and lookup relationships and also worked on customizing teh standard objects and page layouts.
- Experience wif Anonymous Blocks by compiling them wif web services API and system log console.
- Analyzed teh difference between Classic and Lightning and offered appropriate solutions for various scenarios
- Hands on experience in converting existing visual force pages to Lightening user interface look and feel to access it wif teh Lightning Component Framework.
- Gained basic knowledge on Lightning App Builder to develop apps visually, wifout code using Custom-Built Lightning Components.
- Developed component using Lightning Aura Framework which also included client - side Angular JS.
- Created Workflow rules to automate teh email alerts, tasks, field updates and worked wif validation rules to have out of box functionality achieved.
- Developed Reports and Dashboards according of teh business requirements and customized teh existing reports as per teh change requests.
- Fulfilled Functional requirements by developing various interfaces apex classes, controller classes and apex triggers.
- Used SOQL & SOSL wif consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of teh application using platform database objects.
- Handled Salesforce Business flows which includes Lead, Case Management and also worked wif Web-to-Case and Email-to-Case to generate cases for Case objects.
- Used Service console for case management an even enabled knowledge object in teh organization.
- Expertise knowledge in Salesforce Customization, Data Validation, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Support Development and Administration.
- TEMPEffectively worked to integrate Salesforce wif out-of-teh-box applications available on App Exchange and also integrated wif teh custom languages such as Java, SAP through teh Salesforce SOAP and REST API.
- Experience in Unit testing, for teh customizations and developments done during teh project.
- Used teh sandbox for testing and migrated teh code to teh deployment instance after testing.
- Involved in day-to- day SCRUM meetings to review and update them wif teh project Updates to have a thorough flow of teh functionality of teh project.
- Communicated TEMPeffectively and make sure dat teh business problem is solved.
Environment: Force.com declarative, Apex, Visual force, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom objects, Security controls, data management Wizard, Lightning, AppExchange, Sales cloud and service cloud implementation, Web Services (SOAP, REST), Sandbox, Deployment.
Salesforce Developer /Administrator
- Involved in gathering all teh requirements from teh stakeholders.
- Created new users, custom fields, custom layouts, Page layouts, tasks, and email alerts.
- Knowledge on MVC (Model View Controller) design system and implemented it in Salesforce.
- Migrated teh data using Import Wizard, Excel Connector, and Workbench.
- Developed business logic in Apex programming using Eclipse IDE.
- Have built Salesforce Knowledge and developed Communities for customers, partners and employees.
- Worked on Process builder for automating teh actions such as creating and updating teh custom object records.
- Worked wif OWD, Role hierarchy, sharing rules, Apex Callouts, Junction objects, roll-up summary fields, lookup relationships, Master detail relationships and other field dependencies.
- Configured Chatter to track emails from Outlook to Salesforce by following a user.
- Developed APEX Triggers, APEX classes and Controller classes for various functional needs and implemented teh business logic as per teh requirement.
- Built multiple joined Reports and Dashboards for various business teams across teh organization.
- Involved in Salesforce application setup activities and customized teh apps to meet teh requirements of organization.
- Worked on Automating Case Management and developed Salesforce console in Service cloud.
- Involved in Unit Testing, User Acceptance Testing and Bug Fixing.
- Integrated Apex wif External services by making callouts dat include SOAP, REST and WSDL services.
- Used SOQL wif consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of teh application
- Experience in creating Lightning components and Lightning applications
- Used teh sandbox for testing and created managed packages and migrated them between Sandbox and Production environments for final implementations.
- Developed Sales cloud to improve forecasting, campaign, and Partner Portal for channel partner wif deal registration.
Environment: SFDC platform, Apex, SOQL, SOSL, XML Data, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Sandbox, Visual Force development, Lightning, Custom Tabs, Email Services, sales cloud, service cloud, communities, Security Controls, web services (SOAP, REST) and Windows XP.
Salesforce Developer/ Administrator
- Worked wif teh Business Systems Analyst team and business to gather, understand and map theRequirements back to actual design and development on teh platform.
- Involved wif teh functional teams dat address strategic business issues involving CRM, MarketingSales and Customer Support operations.
- Created Data Models and implemented teh relations between teh objects using Erwin.
- Developed APEX Classes, Visual force pages and APEX Triggers to develop teh custom functionality as per teh requirements.
- Developed Test classes and maintained minimum of 85% code coverage
- Created custom controllers and controller extensions while developing Visual force pages.
- Created Apex schedule jobs to perform teh same operations in a scheduled time.
- Migrated application from one environment to other using force.com IDE, Maintained different versions of code.
- Created Custom Objects, Tabs, Record Types, Organization wide default settings, Sharing Rules, Queues, and Groups as per teh business requirements.
- Created teh Validation rules on various objects. Also, created Assignment Rules on Opportunities object to assign teh Opportunities automatically to various groups of users based on teh region.Analysed and converted business workflows to Salesforce workflows and assigned workflow alerts.
- Developed Force.com site to give read access to all teh data to employees wifin teh company and make this site as Intranet application by restricting based on teh IP address.
- Used Salesforce Enterprise API to Integrate wif existed Java web application.
- Execute teh Apex Unit Tests and Deploy code from Sandbox to Production using Eclipse / Force.com IDE
- Worked wif Web Services to integrate wif teh third party applications and AppExchange apps.
- Designed and maintained different environments, included Development, Test, UAT and Production.
- Created approval process for agencies multiple step approvals. Here approval process TEMPhas been created based on teh regions.
- Force.com Migration tool TEMPhas been used for migrating code, and customizations from one environment to another environment.
- Implemented Single Sign-On to maintain teh same login credentials for Salesforce and other applications
- Designed, build, test and deploy enhancements toSalesforcecustom Objects, UIs, Workflows, Triggers, Alerts and Reports wifinSalesforceusing Apex and Force.com.
- Developed and Maintained teh functional areas of Data management, Sales forecasting, Contacts,Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities, Quotes, Price book, Dashboards and Reports.
- Created and given permissions to applications, objects, Apex Code, IP Access, Login hours, Tabs, Customization permissions based on Profiles.
- Customized Salesforce.com Fields, Page Layouts, Record Types, Queues, Reports and Dashboards.
- Created Content Management System and given permissions to teh different profiles based on thePartners and Distributors requirements.
- Performed Data Management, including Data Integration from external data sources using APIs, web services as well as importing and exporting large volumes of data.
- Data migration and updates through teh tool provided by Sales force.com and Apex Data Loader in Sales force.com.
- Co-ordinate wif on-site and offshore teams and shared teh completed work wif business users.
- Developed training plans, prepared documentation for business users and managed updates.
Environment: Salesforce, Force.com IDE, Java, Eclipse, JDK 1.4, Apex, Visual force, Apex Data Loader, Force.com Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Excel, SQL Server 2005, Quality Center.
- Collecting teh requirements and Design teh architecture, Implemented, Requirement Mapping.
- Customizing standard objects Leads, Accounts, Contacts and Opportunities.
- Worked on creating Objects, Page Layouts, Record Types, Relationships, Validation Rules, Workflows and Approval Process.
- Used Apex triggers and apex methods for simple logics.
- Worked on Apex Data Loader tool and Data Management.
- Creating Report Types, Reports and Dashboards.
- Creating Public Groups, Queues, Permission Sets, Profiles, Users and Security Settings based on Role hierarchy.
- Experienced in teh designing UI using Visual force Pages.
- Handled testing and maintained accuracy in teh calculations and formulas used
- Supervised all teh deliverables, held meetings wif stakeholders
- Reportedly appropriately to project manager.
Environment: SFDC platform, Apex Data Loader tool, Reports, Dashboards, Permission sets, Profiles, Sandbox, Formula fields, Testing, Visual Force development, Email Services.
Java Application Developer
- Worked directly wif user groups in analyzing and specifying business requirements for teh design and development of project.
- Designed application wif UML (Unified Modeling Language).
- Developed application based on SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Actively involved in configuring teh Application Server and deployed all teh modules like Web modules and Business modules.
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML, JSP.
- Developed teh Front-End JSP and HTML.
- Developed JSP's, Java Beans and Servlets to interact wif Data Base.
- Used XML parsers to parse and fetch information from XML templates.
- Performed Unit Testing of all Modules.