- Confident working independently/group
- Over 27 years working wif technical/non - technical audience
- Polished communicator/facilitate technical meetings
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Expert knack at Organizational/Planning
- Microsoft Office
- MS Project
- Project Management Mastery (PMM)
- CA Clarity PPM
- ITIL V3 Foundations
- Change Management - Service Center/Service Now
- Client Space
- Summit HR & Payroll
- Visual Studio Online
- Web Help Desk
- Continuous Improvement Champion certified
- Urban code deploy
- Easy Vista
- Code Move Plus
- Avaya/Lucent CMS.
Confidential, Seville, Ohio
- Lead and schedule production release code deploys to ensure successful implementation.
- Negotiate wif project leads for difficult incident/scheduling resolution for quality releases.
- Works wif business areas to share weekly/monthly metric reporting and keep projects/releases on track.
- Gather change requirements, analyze, project plan and work wif the business to define technical requirements.
- Develop and maintains process improvements, lessons learned and determine project efficiencies.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Evangelized change and production readiness process throughout IT organization bringing increased visibility and compliance to processes.
- Conducts CAB advisory meetings to ensure software/hardware policies and procedures are met prior to production.
- Responsible for providing detailed reporting, accurate metrics, and weekly status reports.
- Profound ability to collaborate wif developers and SME’s to communication skills; both verbally and written business acumen.
- Hands on wif managing and coordinating release night to ensure code is deployed to production TEMPeffectively.
- Update sensitive healthcare training documentation and maintained current version in SharePoint repository.
- Highly organized wif excellent problem-solving, analytical, leadership skills and close attention to detail. .
- Strong analytical skills in identifying operational issues and advice solution strategies.
- Hardware and software environment support, server checks, smoke tests, monitor for release code deployments.
- Proficient in Software Development/Service Lifecycle and ITIL processes.
- Conducts/participates in application team support meeting to ensure code is release into prod wif 0% of risk.
Confidential, Sarasota, FL
Project Manager\Business Analyst
- Confident, articulate and professional communicator; both verbally, written and charismatic presenter.
- Develop user test cases, perform testing, functional requirements, status report and cost estimations to ensure projects are kept on track and budget.
- Collaborate wif architects, engineers, developers to plan project sprints to ensure workload is evenly managed.
- Support project initiatives and ability to be flexible, conduct difficult discussion and inforce a positive outcome.
- Ability to gain a clear understanding of (PEO) business functionality being delivered; comfortable in having functional discussions pertaining to the project wif all business stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple project in house and offshore (India), while adhering to project dates.
- Manage staff of PM and BA to support company initiatives; mentoring and onboarding new team members.
- Proven work ethic, reliable, works well independently, supporting team efforts as well as upper management.
- Develop and negotiate purchase orders, vendor contract terms, scope, interviews and budget while working wif key stakeholders to ensure project requirements are met.
- Interview/obtained web developer (vendor) for company website/partner portal redesign project, which increased company revenue.
- Managed and lead open enrollment healthcare project to ensure the company met state compliance requirements.
Confidential, Cleveland, Ohio
Lead Change Manager
- Supported Service Center/Now for the Cleveland office; managing Software/Infrastructure/Development change requests, outages and approving change requests based on highest business needs.
- Approve all changes, resolve open Incidents and problems to ensure department policies are adhered too.
- Provides preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, analysis, and resolution for complex technical changes/Incidents and conducts Post-Implementation review.
- Technical knowledge due to tenure wif company, offer support wif all lines of business.
- Coordinated and facilitated communications between Offshore (India) developers to ensure projects and production outages are compliant wif code deployments.
- Displays excellent written and verbal communication, presentation and ability to understand and translate requirements.
- Current up to date status reports and metrics to mitigate risk in the production environment.
- Developed ITIL Change Management documentation/training material and host training sessions.
- Demonstrates strong organizational, interpersonal skills, works TEMPeffectively wif both technical and non-technical business units.
- Negotiates Request for Change (RFC) appropriate off time and hours, to prevent outages on the production servers.
- Conduct, manage and host weekly CAB Advisory Board/Forward Schedule of Change meetings to determine impacts on all business units to prevent outages.
- On-going upgrade enhancement project: responsible for functionality, design layout and testing performed to insure Change software is working as intended by Developer/Architect.
- Evaluates change requirements and provides technical feedback to ensure documentation/requirements are achieved.
- Change/Release teams work closely wif the Configuration/Incident/Problem management teams to ensure department cohesiveness.
- Work side by side wif process owners and stakeholder to ensure organizational compliances are met.
- Participate/manage SharePoint redesign Portfolio project planning meeting.
- Create/schedule mid-year: end year change freeze and maintenance windows.
- Manager/support Change management policies/procedures and enforce audit compliance situations.