- Over 16 years of experience in implementing large - scale high impact CRM engagements architecting technical solution of Siebel Enterprise Application 99.x, 8.x. across multiple industry verticals.
- Experience implementing Siebel Application using SDLC and Agile methodology.
- 3 years of experience implementing Siebel eClinical as a Solution Architect/Tech Lead.
- Experience as Siebel Tech Lead/EAI Architecture on multiple Siebel engagement leading a team of more than 10 technical/functional resources.
- Extensive experience in Siebel EAI - integration workflows, Web Service, Integration Objects, Siebel Adapters, EAI Transport Adapters, VBC, EBC.
- Extensive noledge and experience in Siebel Design, Upgrade and Deployment including Business Modeling, Requirements Gathering, Gap Analysis, Configuration, Integration, Testing, Data Migration, Administration and Deployment for Siebel Enterprise Application.
- Hands on experience as Techno-Functional consultant in providing Siebel CRM solution wif exceptional business experience in Siebel Pharma, Automotive, eDealer, Loyalty, Public Sector, Siebel Call Center, Siebel Sales and Marketing and Siebel Field Service Applications.
- Strong noledge and hands on experience in Siebel Architecture and Data Model. Proficient wif Siebel Tools and client in configuration and customization of Siebel Objects at multiple levels but not limited to Applets Business Components, Business Objects, Screens, Views, Joins, Links, MVGs, Pick Applets, Pick List, Associate and Shuttle Applets, Toggle Applets and Drilldowns, Task Base UI, Run Time Events.
- Hands on experience in Siebel data migration solution using Siebel EIM Tools, Oracle Data Modeling, Data Migration and Performance Tuning. Acted as Data Migration Lead on multiple projects to design and implement data migration strategy to handle large volume of data from legacy system to Siebel Enterprise Application.
- Expert in Siebel Data Architecture. Hands on experience working wif PL/SQL procedures to migrate existing data into new Siebel EIM tables using ETL tools.
- Hands on experience in Siebel Server Administration and Management (Installation/configuration on Windows and Unix platform) and Production Support including deployment and migration activities using ADM.
- Extensive experience in System design and development required for business process. Specialize in working wif technical staff to create, interpret, and implement business requirements into technical specifications.
- Experience managing offshore team during the Siebel implementation to ensure the successful delivery of the project.
- Extensive exposure wif Solution Design team, Business Analysts, Performance & Architecture, Business Users Group and QA teams and assisted the Project Management Teams implementing new business processes wif excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Highly proficient in Data Extraction, Migration, Transformation and Loading using Oracle Streams, SQL*Loader, Export/Import, SQL and PL/SQL Stored Procedures
- Involved in Performance Testing exercise wif Testing Team using HP LoadRunner.
- Siebel eClinical(CTMS)(CTMS) 8.0,8.1 (Programs, Protocol, Site Management, Subjects, Document Tracking, Payments)2 ½ Year
- Siebel Call Center 7.7/2000 (Account, Contact, Order Management, Asset Management, Service Request, Products) 5 ½ Years
- Siebel Sales and Marketing 2000,7.8, 8.0 (Campaign Management, List Mgmt, Lead Mgmt, Budget Planning, Marketing Programs, Segments, Offers) 4 Years
- Siebel Field Service 7.7 (Account, Contact, Address, Service Request, Service Orders, Products, Siebel Scheduler and Dispatch Board) 1 Year
- Siebel Public Sector 7.8, (Case Management) 1 Year
- Siebel Siebel eFinance 7.8.2 (Opportunities, Companies, Financial Accounts, Service Requests) 6 Months
- Siebel Pharma 99, Siebel Tools 99-8.0 (Accounts, Contacts, Samples, Medical, Managed Care Accounts) 1 ½ Years
- Siebel Tools, Siebel EAI, EIM (Enterprise Integration Manager), ADM, Web Service, Data Validation Communication Manager, State Model, Business Rules, Siebel Task UI, VBC, EBC, Transient BC, Siebel COM Automation.
- Oracle Enterprise Server (10.2, 10.1, 9.x, 8.1.x, 8.0.x, 7.x, 6.0), Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM), SQL, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, Oracle Export/Import and SQL*Loader, TOAD, SQL Navigator, Putty, PC Anywhere, Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes. HP LoadRunner, HP QC, Application Life Cycle Management, JIRA.
- Oracle PL/SQL, Visual Basic5.0/6.0, C#, Siebel VB, Siebel eScript, C, C++, HTML, XML, Java
- MS SQL Server 7 & 2000
- Oracle7.x, 8i/9i,10i
- DB2, MS Access
- Sun Solaris 5.x, Digital UNIX 4.x, HP-UX 11.x/10.x, UNIX SVR 3.2, SCO UNIX, Windows 2000/XP/NT/98/95/3.11/3.1 and MS DOS
Siebel Solution Architect
- Responsible for Implementing Siebel automotive 184.108.40.206 and eDealer 220.127.116.11 using Siebel Open UI as a part of Confidential Insourcing initiative globally in multiple language.
- Worked wif Testing Team on drafting Test Case for the functionality configured/designed using Siebel eAutomotive and eDealer Application.
- Participated in workshop wif testing team constructing Performance Testing Scripts using HP Load Runner Tool on modules such as Accounts/Contacts/Leads/Opportunity/Activities/ Vehicles.
- Lead Management
- Campaign Management
- Vehicle Management
- List Import
- Dealer Locator
- Warranty Management
Siebel Solution Architect
- Conducted detail root cause analysis on the existing integration involving Siebel Workflow, Integration Objects, Data Maps between Siebel and external application responsible for sending Donor information into Siebel Application.
- Documented Root Cause Analysis including multiple options to resolve the issues that included pros and cons of each proposal along wif the recommended solution.
- Design and configured Siebel Workflows and Web Service consumed by BizTalk to integrate Donor, Donation data from eProgesa into Siebel application.
- Created Weekly status report on the progress of the project and conducted weekly meeting session wif the Project Stake holder informing status of the current progress.
- Held status meeting on weekly basis to provide the status of the progress to project stack holders.
- Responsible for development of integration between Siebel and external application using Siebel EAI adapters, Workflow, Integration Objects, Data Maps, Web Service.
- Used SoapUI during the unit test to test development done using Workflow, IO, Business Service.
- Design and develop the solution to load 10M Contacts, Contacts/Account association records from the external application in to Siebel Call Center using EIM and SQL Loader.
- Involved in the performance tuning exercise on the EIM purge process to delete 50M activity records from the call center application.
Siebel Solution Lead
- Analyze Billing Management, Service Request and Trouble Tickets Requirements.
- Managed 3 Siebel Tech Team members.
- Worked on Order Management, Account, Billing Profile, Asset Management Data Requirements.
- Designed VAS (Value Added Service) Products using Siebel Product Configurator and Product Administration.
- Design Siebel Integration Objects, Workflows to send the Order to Oracle BRM OSM.
- Perform Product enrichment in Siebel for the products that were pushed from PH4C.
- Part of the RODOD stack team.
- Perform Level of effort exercise on Billing Management and Service Request modules to address the business requirements.
Sr Solution Architect
- Responsible for performing gap analysis on Regulatory, Document Tracking, Site Management, Clinical Trip Report, Protocol Set up, Clinical Payment and Subject Enrollment.
- Manage a team of 35 technical/functional resources on-site/off shore model.
- Used Agile/Scrum methodology to implement Siebel eClinical application and was responsible for managing 8 sprints (legacy system) development/design.
- Responsible for managing more than 35 onsite/offsite techno/functional resource to mentor and guide them during various phases of CTMS implementation to ensure the successful delivery of the project.
- Document the outcome of the gap analysis, capture the business requirement, functional requirements, and performing LOE exercise per requirement.
- Build a solution to track and associate protocol submission to the regulatory entity in the various countries for the approval, i.e, Central Ethics Committee, Local Ethics Committee.
- Configured Siebel Screens, views, applets. Links, joins, fields, MVG, MVL, Aggregate View, Detail View, Association applets, shuttle applets, toggle functionality, popup applets for the various areas in Siebel eClinical application.
- Build a solution to create subject recruitment tactics approved by the sponsor on specific study (Protocol) to be used at the protocol level, protocol country (Region) level and Protocol Country Site(Site Management) Level.
- Solution, eClinical Payment, Site Contracts, Site Management modules to meet the highly complex business processes.
- Configure prototype using Task Base UI to submit and track approvals from regulatory body for a Study(Protocol) and Site Visits(Trip Reports)
- Design/Configure custom eSignature capture solution to be used by user when generating Site Payments / Trip Report / Submitting Regulatory documents to Regulatory bodies.
- Responsible for building prototype in various eClinical module to address the business needs and demonstrating to the business owners.
Siebel Marketing Business Analyst
- Provide in-depth noledge of Siebel 8.0 Marketing and Siebel 8.0 Marketing Resource Management modules such as Campaign Management, List Management, Leeds Management, Marketing Plan, Marketing Initiatives, Marketing Budget Request, Marketing Fund Management, and Content Publishing.
- Worked closely wif Siebel Marketing Business Manager identifying, developing, and documenting MRM Business rules and processes that includes Siebel MRM business processes on Marketing Plan, Marketing Initiatives, Marketing Budget Request, and Marketing Fund Management.
- Responsible for documenting Data Archiving Strategy and for Siebel 8.0 Marketing modules that include Campaign, Contacts, Responses, Lead Management, and Accounts to address multiple business goals such as reducing the overall cost to maintain and upgrade required hardware for the database, improve the performance of the Siebel 8.0 and Siebel Analytics Application.
- Gathered and documented business requirement for Data Archive Strategy, Siebel MRM and Oracle BI Publisher.
- Provided high valuable input of Oracle’s BI Publisher tool to halp understand client it’s functionality that can be leveraged Siebel 8.0 Application as a substitute of Actuate reports.
- Documented and provided demo of Oracle’s BI Publisher functionality.
Sr Siebel Solution Architecture
- Construct business requirements for current and future states of business processes to align wif Siebel eClinical(CTMS) application and develop plans to address functional gaps between legacy application and Siebel eClinical(CTMS) application.
- Responsible for deploying Siebel eClinical(CTMS) in Global environment.
- Planned deployment strategy to successfully launch Siebel eClinical(CTMS) to 700+ Global users that includes creation of user accounts, user training, software and hardware installation, data migration, and post go live production support strategies.
- Install and configure Siebel gateway, Database, Enterprise, Application and Report server.
- Managed a diverse team of 10 onshore and off shore resources.
- Participated in SDL session wif project stack holders to demonstrate/provide project status based on the configuration/development work performed during the various stages of implementation using SDLC methodology.
- Design/Configure Integration between Siebel eClinical(CTMS) and IVR system using custom business service to process incoming/outgoing XML messages.
- Used Siebel EAI XML Adapter to generate XML file to be process by IVR system.
- Planned and implemented solutions to capture and take pro-active action in the event of WorkFlow process failure using custom Siebel Workflow, and custom business service to be used by existing Workflows.
- Designed and architected the Data Migration strategies.
- Design and configure workflow to send email communication to the production support group to notify about failures on specific workflow to reduce the downtime of Siebel workflow component.
- Worked closely and coherently wif other teams, so as resolve any critical issues or show stoppers in a timely manner, so as not to impede the progress of the project. Communicated the risks and the corresponding mitigation strategies to the senior management appropriately.
- Mentored and provided the direction to the less experienced team members. Provided a no of noledge transfer presentations to the staff, so as to bring them on par wif the project expectations
- Interacted and provided project updates to the client senior executives on a weekly basis. Assessed the satisfaction of the client, based on their feedback
- Lead team of responsible for design and implementation of Data Migration Process from Legacy system to Siebel eClinical(CTMS) 8.0
- Responsible for supporting validation team during testing phase in preparing test scripts, executing test scripts and documenting the defects discovered to make sure they are tracked and addressed in appropriate manner to meet the project timeline.
- Responsible for migrating Siebel Repository in various environments.
- Lead team of Siebel Configurator responsible to configure Siebel application according to the business requirements.
- Successfully configure Siebel eClinical(CTMS) Object Manager using LDAP autantication technology.
- Responsible for supporting validation team during testing phase in preparing test scripts, executing test scripts and documenting the defects discovered.