- 6 years of experience in delivering critical solutions on various levels of Software Application Development with 5+ years of strong experience in Salesforce.com (SFDC) as Developer/Admin
- Extensive qualifications in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Methodologies like Agile, Scrum, Waterfall and work accordingly to improve processes, systems, and methodologies.
- Experience in Administration, Implementation, coding, Design, support, and Configuration experience with Force.com platform.
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Process Builder, Reports, Dashboards, Actions, Tasks and Events.
- Extensive hands on administrative tasks like designing of custom objects, custom fields, email services, lookup and master detail relationships.
- Worked on different clouds such as Sales cloud, Confidential Cloud, Marketing Cloud with Call Center Employees on the Confidential cloud, and supported Sales users on their sales cloud.
- Extensive experience in developing Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, Test classes and Visual Force pages employing standard and custom controllers, SOQL and SOSL queries as per the client and application requirements.
- Created Web Services for handling requests and API based applications using REST, SOAP.
- Proficiency in the complete life cycle of project development (SDLC) which includes System analysis, Design, Development, Deployment, Testing and excellent configuration skills.
- Strong knowledge in Data cleaning, data duping and data quality maintenance through customizations and app exchange applications.
- Good understanding of Object - Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD).
- Extensive experience in data migration using different data tools - Apex Data Loader, Import Wizard, SFDC Data Export.
- Created and configured Email Alert, Field updates, Tasks & Outbound messaging using Workflow rules, Approval process and Process builder flows.
- Prepared unit test cases using apex test classes and to fulfill the 75% of test cases for the development in Salesforce.
- Experience in working with both Force.com IDE and Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-In environment for writing Business logic in Apex Programming Language.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with ability to work well in dynamic team environment and excellent problem-solving skills under strict deadlines.
Sr. Salesforce Developer
Confidential -Philadelphia, PA
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Performed the roles of Salesforce Developer/ Administrator in the organization.
- Created modern Enterprise Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Work on Apex Triggers, Apex classes, SOQL, SOSL queries to fetch the data from the salesforce schema and Visual force pages to meet the business requirement.
- Experience in upgrading from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
- Work on setting up the Schedules and Batches to create tasks for the users.
- Work on setting up the Approval Process in different phases of the application and its functions like sending emails, updating fields once one Approval step is done.
- Created multiple Lightning Components, added CSS and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component look and feel better.
- Created a customer community portal for External users.
- Expertise in Release and Change management which involves a large set of application teams.
- Monitor all lower environments for release process /sandbox refresh/ creating and synchronizing sandbox metadata and appropriate data sets.
- Work extensively on creating validation rules, formula fields, Lookup relationships, Master detail relationships, Rollup summary fields.
- Hands on experience on configurations like Workflows, Page layouts, Objects, Flows, Process Builder.
- Created multiple Lightning Components, added HTML/XML and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component look and feel better.
- Work on setting up the Organization-wide Default settings, Roles, Sharing rules.
- Created various Reports and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports for different user profiles based on the organization's need.
- Create Visualforce pages and its controllers to support the business requirement.
- Experience working with Managed packages and deploying the patches whenever the support team sends the patches.
- Work on creating the documents, Email templates whenever required.
Environment: Salesforce.com Platform, Apex Language, Visual force (Pages, Components & Controllers)Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, Workflows, Approval Processes, Process Builder, Email
Tata Consultancy Services
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participated in requirements gathering from clients, estimating the number of hours required for the development work.
- Followed Agile methodologies for project execution and used Storyboards as one of the requirements elicitation technique.
- Part of a team tasked with migration from Salesforce Classic to Lightning. Experience with Lightning App Builder, Lightning components, and Lightning Design System.
- Worked on multiple projects, designed developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Designed and deployed custom objects, custom tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, workflow rules, Auto-response Rules as per the needs of application.
- Created various page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, related lists, custom links and other components on record detail and edit pages.
- Worked with Security Controls like sharing settings, field accessibility and data accessibility to restrict data access.
- Implemented Complex Workflow rules, Workflow Approvals, Flows, Process builder, Validation rules, email alerts and field updates for business process automation.
- Used Data Loader to migrate data from Oracle to Salesforce database and completed the configurations in Oracle application to Salesforce platform.
- Implemented MVC design pattern using Objects, Visualforce and Apex Class pages as Model, View and Controller.
- Developed Lightning components and Lightning apps to provide better and more interactive interfaces to end users.
- Created workflow rules, Case escalation rules, Case assignment rules in Confidential cloud.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles according to the organization need. Worked on Apex and Visual force to implement complex business logic.
- Proficient in Generating Reports, salesforce communities, experience in developing lightning components, Dashboards, customized reports and analyzing the data in salesforce Comprehensive experience to integrate 3rd party systems from within Salesforce.
- Reviewing the code and testing under team review process to work well in all perspectives of business and get it through QA team without issues.
- Strong experience in deploying salesforce components across various sandbox and production instance using Change Sets, Force.com Migration tool and Eclipse.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex Script, Email, Visualforce Pages, Controllers, CSS, Encryption Fields, Workflow & Approvals, Process Builder, Data Loader, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, HTML, Java Script, Reports, Dashboards, SOQL, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Associate Application Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Involved in identifying, planning and implementing new salesforce.com features and functions (new screens, workflow, force.com objects, and reports, apex code) to meet the business requirements.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to manage sharing access among different users.
- Worked with Salesforce premier support to short out technical challenges and governor limits.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation Rules and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Used field level security along with page layouts to manage access to certain fields.
- Handled the client-side requests with Java script and jQuery without sending the post request to the salesforce server in visual force pages.
- Integrated the Web Services for extracting the data from external systems to display in the pages of salesforce.com.
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application by preprocessing records and generating Sets to avoid hitting the Governor Limits.
- Used Force.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Apex Controllers and Apex Triggers to develop custom business logic.
- Used Apex Data loader to Inset, Update, and Import data from Microsoft Excel into Salesforce.com.
- Developed several custom reports to better assist managers and also report folders to provide report accessibility to appropriate personnel.
Environment: Salesforce Enterprise Edition, Salesforce.com Custom/Standard Objects, Force.com IDE, Approval Process, Data Loader, Work flows, Custom Reports, Dashboards, Workbench, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Java Script, API Integrations, Jenkins, SOQL, SOSL, Eclipse IDE.