- Around 7+ years of experience as an IT professional, with over 5+ years of experience in Salesforce.com CRM Platform using APEX, Force.com and Visual Force, and around 2 years with Java.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I (Certification# - 16779053)
- Experience in SFDC Development implementing the APEX classes, Triggers, S-Controls, Components, Reports, Visual Force, Force.com IDE, Eclipse with SOQL, SOSL and Force.com plug-ins.
- Pervasive experience in performing the administrative and development related tasks like consigning Roles, creating Profiles, Visual Force pages, Validation Rules, Custom Tabs, Custom Objects, S-Controls, Reports, Analytic Snapshots, Dashboards, Workflows, Email Alerts, Entity Relationship Diagrams and Page Layouts.
- Proficient in dealing with the functionalities related to the Service Cloud and Sales Cloud.
- Experience in different modules like Customer Accounts (create/manage/delete Customers), Product Catalog (create/manage/delete Products), Subscription (Overview, Cancellations), Billing Operations, Invoice Processing.
- Thorough knowledge in the security and sharing model which is used to finely control the user’s access to different data.
- Acquainted and well versed with CRM processes like Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Customer Support, Business Processes and recommended solutions to improve their processes using SFDC.
- Experienced in analyzing business requirements, Entity Relationship diagram and implementing them to Salesforce custom objects, junction objects, master-detail relationships and lookup relationships.
- Proficient in Data Migration from traditional applications to Salesforce using Apex Data Loader, Import Wizard and Data Manipulation Language.
- Expertise in working on Scheduled jobs and APEX Batch jobs and executed approval processes, e-mail services and workflows via customization.
- Well versed in analyzing CRM business processes that include Forecasting, Campaign management, Lead management, Order management, Account management, Case management and Merging management.
- Developed and worked on different Salesforce.com environments such as production and sandbox by employing the Force.com Migration Tool and Eclipse.
- Expertise in analyzing and documenting the workflows and functionality of existing systems.
- Expertise in creating Visual Force pages and other custom components for Salesforce1.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Responsible for gathering the requirements by coordinating with the business analysts, developers and project managers, to better customize, and utilize the full functionality of the Salesforce.com CRM solution.
- Worked with Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) of different groups to gain detailed knowledge of the different systems and to understand the cross impacts of the system.
- Strong experience in working with Security framework, Dashboards, and reporting modules and designing, creating and implementing profiles, roles, record types, page layouts, assignment and work flow rules, escalation rules, communication templates, approval processes and reports, and configuring security settings.
- Excellent technical, logical, code debugging and problem solving capabilities and ability to watch the future environment, the competitor and customer probable activities carefully.
- A project oriented team player with solid communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain a congenial relationship with the client team and with the ability to manage multiple priorities under aggressive deadlines, being highly adaptable to different work environments.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Salesforce SFA, APEX Language, Classes, Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual force (Pages, Components and Controllers), APEX Data Loader, Lightning Component, S-Controls, APEX Web Services, AJAX, Dashboards, Workflow & Approvals, Analytic Snapshots, Custom Objects.
Salesforce Tools: Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Connect for Outlook, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production), Force.com Migration Tool
Custom Integration: Outbound messages, Workflow & Approvals, Field updates, Reports, Custom objects, Custom settings, Custom labels & tabs, Email Services, Role Hierarchy, Dashboards, Security controls, APEX Exchange Package & Custom Application and Sandbox data loading
Programming Languages: APEX, Java, C, C++
Database Servers: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , PL/SQL, RDBMS, MS Access, MySQL, DB2, TOAD
Operating Systems: MS Windows, Unix, Linux, Mac OS - 9/10
Software Development Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, MVC, SDLC
IDE: Eclipse 3.x, MyEclipse, Dataloader, MS Visio, Force.com IDE
Confidential - Germantown, Maryland
Salesforce Lead Developer
- Created Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs and Components.
- Proactively created Apex Triggers and Apex classes and developed and managed complex workflows, approvals, validation rules, assignment rules and system triggers.
- Developed Visual Force pages which rendered based on Salesforce1 App or Web.
- Worked inData Migrationfrom Traditional Applications to Salesforce Using Data LoaderUtility.
- Created custom buttons and links on Account and Relationship Group object for generating auto Reports.
- Developed publisher actions for salesforce1 app.
- Efficiently worked with standard Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Cases and Opportunities.
- Defined the lookup relationship and master-detail relationship on the objects that helps in associating the records and defining a parent-child relationship in which the master object controls certain behaviors of the detail object respectively.
- Designed Salesforce Service Cloud console to boost productivity with the dashboard-like interface, reducing clicking & scrolling, making it easy to quickly find/update/create records.
- Implemented Salesforce Lightning Components for small set of users within the organization.
- Used Aura namespace to build lightning component.
- Create a custom Lightning tab that points to our component and include that tab in our Salesforce1 Mobile navigation
- Effectively created the Picklists, dependent Picklists and junction objects to establish the connectivity among objects.
- Responsible for writing SOQL & SOSL queries with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Using Salesforce Workbench timed SOQL queries to get the most optimized version of the query.
- Used Change Sets to deploy components into different environments.
- Set up Marketing Campaigns, Campaign Hierarchies, Lead Queries, Assignment rules, Web-to-Lead, Auto-Response rules.
- Experience in Dealing with Salesforce Support calls in case of any Salesforce Org issues.
- Worked effectively to ensure that the data is protected and is made available to the authorized users by customizing the user Roles, Role hierarchies, Profiles and Sharing settings.
- Used the multiple sandbox for testing like SIT and UAT and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Developed different Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application using different Visual force components.
- Used Force.com Eclipse IDE plug-in to manage, author, debug and deploy Force.com applications in the Eclipse development environment.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Force.com, Apex classes & triggers, Visual force Components & controllers, visual force pages, Apex Data Loader, JSCRIPTS, HTML, XML, REST, AJAX, SOAP.
Confidential - Baltimore, Maryland
- Working as enhancement team member and performing the roles of Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator in the organization
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Opportunities, Products, Opportunity Line Items, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards
- Designed the solutions for business and technical requirements by customizing various standard objects of SalesForce.com (SFDC)
- Designed, and deployed the Custom objects, Custom tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Workflow Rules, Auto-Response Rules, Page layouts, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization
- Designed, and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application
- Designed various Webpages in Visual Force for capturing various customer enquiries and Implemented logic for migrating cases to different queues based on the type of customer enquiry
- Customized page layouts for Opportunity, Contacts, and Accounts depending upon user roles, and groups
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse
- Implemented web based case management automation - Web-to-Case and Email-to-Case (on Case Object) to track and solve customer’s issues
- Used SOQL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to SalesForce.com Objects and fields
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
Confidential, New York City, NY
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Designed, and Implemented the Custom Business objects, Entity-Relationship data model, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components to suit to the needs of the application.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Involved in designing junction objects and implemented various advanced fields like Pick list, Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Workflows, sharing rules and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Developed complex reports and dashboards using HTML, Pdf, Apex, Visualforce page and mail merge.
- Developed custom pages using Apex, Visualforce and controllers for customized UI of application workflow.
- Worked inData Migrationfrom Traditional Applications to Salesforce Using Data LoaderUtility.
- Created new custom objects, assigned fields, Dependent Pick-lists, Record lists, Custom tabs, Components and Custom Apps
- Worked extensively on Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Activities and Customized Objects for Layouts, record types and validation rules.
- Involved in Case Management with Workflow & Approval Process, User Entitlements and Role hierarchy for Salesforce.com Applications
- Involved in integrating the web services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data from external systems to display in the pages of salesforce.com.
- Experience in Service Oriented Design & implementing REST APIs, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, JSON, Web services and XML.
- Used the Force.com explorer to build and test SOQL and SOSL queries.
- Integrated the Web Services for extracting the data from external systems to display in the pages of salesforce.com.
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to SalesForce.com Objects and fields.
- Created Summary reports, Matrix reports, Charts and Dashboards to assist the business team.
- Implemented Email-to-Case, Web-to-Case entry and manual case entry for entering customer’s cases in Cases Tab.
- Creating Requirements document, Test plan and Test strategies.
- Creating Test Scripts based on the Business Requirements Specification documents in HP Quality Center.
- Communicating regularly with the SFDC designated super users to support them in their role and provide information and training on new features and functionality.
Environment: SalesForce.com CRM Application Platform, Apex Language, SOQL, SOSL, Visual force, WSDL, Custom Objects, Tabs, Page Layouts, Workflows, Approval Processes, Email, Messaging, Dashboards, SOAP, Web Services, Reports, Eclipse.
Salesforce Developer & Administrator
- Used field level security along with page layout to manage the visibility and accessibility of fields for different profiles.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Reports and Dashboards. Regular activities include upgrading the application as per requirement, work with the vendor to troubleshoot issue with the product, on call support, maintaining the
- Maintained system security, sharing rules, and access settings.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need of the organization.
- Developed Custom Reports and configured the Analytic snapshots to dump the data on regular basis for the sales performance and lead generation statistics.
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Created and deployed Several Reports using SFDC platform.
- Worked with the development team to implement Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Developed and deployed workflows wherever necessary.
- Used Force.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Apex Triggers and Visual force pages to develop custom business logic.
- Involved in Administrative work, created and maintained Users, Roles and Profiles.
- Involved in writing case escalation rules, the workflows for automated lead routing.
- Involved in Design and Development of different views and page layouts for different profiles.
- Designed, and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Developed Visualforce Pages to include extra functionality and wrote Apex Classes to provide functionality to the visual pages. Created and used Email templates in HTML and Visualforce.
- Wrote various queries in generating reports and Dashboards using combination of custom objects and standard objects. Worked on the security level setting in the company for all the levels.
- Designed various webpages in Visual Force for customers to select a variety of services offered by the organization and integrate them with the pricing team.
- Migrated large volumes of external data on to Salesforce.com using Dataloader.io and APEX Data Loader as part of data management functions. Introduced Source Control and Version Control in the project.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing
- Identified System Requirements and Developed System Specifications, responsible for high-level design and development of use cases.
- Database Modification using SQL, PL/SQL, Stored procedures, triggers, Views in Oracle9i.
Environment: Tomcat Web Server, Jdk1.3, Servlets, JDBC, JSP, HTML, DHTML, XML, CSS, Java Script, Oracle 8i, Windows.