- Over 6+ years of experience in all phases of software development life cycle.
- Experience in SFDC development using Apex classes and Triggers, Visual Force, Force.com IDE, SOQL, SOSL.
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks and Events.
- Experience in analyzing business requirements, entity relationships and converting to Salesforce custom objects, lookup relationships, junction objects, master - detail relationships.
- Extensive experience in designing Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Work Flows, and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Experienced in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), quality management systems and project life cycle process.
- Skilled in different software process methodologies including Waterfall, Agile, and Scrum.
- Experience in Administration for support project to organization having more than 500 users.
- Good experience with Configuration, Customization, Development and support experience on Salesforce.com Platform.
- Possess knowledge of CRM processes like Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Customer Support, Business processes and recommended solutions to improve their processes using Salesforce.com.
- Experience working across various SFDC implementations covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Chatter and App-exchange applications.
- Development experience on various IDEs includes Eclipse, My Eclipse, Force.com IDE and Net Beans.
- Experience in Apex development in creating Triggers, Apex Classes, Force.com API, Standard Controllers, Custom Controllers and Controller Extensions.
- Experienced in building Custom Applications that includes administration, configuration, implementing and support experience with Salesforce.com platform.
- Experienced in Lightning Experience which includes the Lightning ComponentFrameworkand also involved in building lightning component using theAuraframework.
- Excellent understanding of Org hierarchy, Roles, Profiles, Users, object level security, field level security, record level security and sharing rules.
- Developed Custom Integration of Outbound Messages, Workflow Rules & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects and Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, AppExchange Package & Custom Applications.
- Process automation (approvals, workflows, and process builder)
- Experience in working on Visualforce Pages, Apex Custom Controllers/ Components.
- Experience in Using Data Loader for bulk import and export of data from Salesforce.com Objects.
- Implementation and integration experience with common Force.com solutions (e.g, Skuid, Docusign, Data.com, Conga Compressor).
- Hands full of experience on Batch jobs, Bulk triggers, Future methods, and Test Classes.
- Experienced inSales cloud, Collaboration Cloudfor all partner portal, customer portal.
- Knowledge onSalesforceLightningProcess Builder,LightningUI/UX app builder and creating Visual Workflows,Salesforcesupport communities and Chatter groups.
- Experienced in working and configuring price quote (CPQ) with Apptus.
- Experience in integrating two Salesforce org using SOAP web services.
- Experience working with the Financial Services Cloud to provide personalized service to the client and increase the productivity.
- Experience working with the ‘Pardot’ for lead generation in the marketing automation process.
- Experience in working with the Salesforce Connect to access the data from the external source using External Objects.
- Detail-orientedenergetic team playermotivated withmulti-tasking capabilitiesproblem solver and hands-on leader with exceptional presentation andclient/customer relationskills.
- Experience working with Lightning Design System(LDS) to enhance the Visual force pages.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills with ability to work well in a dynamic team environment.
- Hands on experience with Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Class, Apex Test Methods, Apex Web Service, and Visual force Pages, Visual force Components & Controllers.
- Proficient in writing code while keeping a check on the Governor Limits.
- Hands on experience knowledge on Administration setup and Force.om, Eclipse IDE, Apex, Visualforce and integration tools like Cast Iron, Apex Data Loader, etc.
- Proficient in using Eclipse based force. IDE to develop and deploy force.com.
- Extensive experience of automating complex business processes using declarative features such as workflows, approval process and dynamic approval process.
- Implemented security and sharing rules at object, field and record level for different users at different levels of organization.
- Experience in migrating data from various systems into Salesforce CRM using Data ETL tools - Informatica on Demand, Cast Iron, Data Junction (Pervasive), and DQC.
- Created various profiles, roles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Experienced in Sales cloud and Service Cloud implementation.
- Leveraged Communities of Salesforce to setup Partner and Customer Portal.
- Data Integration and Data Migration using ETL tools like Data Loader, Import Wizard and Informatics on the cloud.
- Experienced in Salesforce outlook integration.
- Worked on Salesforce Communities and created VF pages for Communities.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, technical documentation and reporting skills, accustomed to working in both large and small team environments.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems at all levels of the organization both internally and externally; to handle full workload and meet proposed deadlines.
CRM Packages: Salesforce Cloud Platform,Salesforce.com. Pivotal
Salesforce Tools: Eclipse, Eclipse IDE with Force.com plug-in, Developer Console, Apex Data Loader, Migration tool, Web services APIs, Connector and Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production).Apex, Visual force, SOQL, SOSL, Apex Triggers,Workflows, Approvals, Email Templates, Email Alerts,Formulae, Validation Rules, Static Resources,Components, Reports & Dashboards, Batch Apex,Governor Limits, Communities, AppExchange,Salesforce.com Chatter, Roles & Profiles, Lightning Components, Lightning Process Builder, User Management, Case Management, Data Management,Opportunity Management, Campaign Management,Change Set and Continuous Integration Deployment.
Programming Languages: Force.com, Visual force, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, Visual force Pages/Components SOQL, SOSL and SQL,Salesforce.com, Salesforce1, AJAX, Web Services, SOAP, REST, WSDL, Oracle Fusion Middleware(FMW) Integration, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, Cloud Platform, C, C++, C#, SQL, .NET, JAVA.
Databases: SQL Developer, Oracle9i, Oracle 10g, MySQL
Operating System: Windows 7/ XP/ VISTA, Windows Server 2000/ 2003
ETL Tools: Cast Iron, Informatica Power Center.
Salesforce Lightning Admin/Developer
- Worked as enhancement developer and team member, performed the roles ofSalesforce.com DeveloperandAdministratorin the organization.
- Created Workflow rules, Validation rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Worked on various salesforce.com Standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities and Reports.
- Created and Configured Custom objects, Custom tabs and deployed Workflows, Approval processes, Validation rules and Sharing rules to meet the requirements of the application.
- Worked on reports and dashboards to create and update the existing reports.
- Performed Administration tasks like User Management, Data Management, Creating and Managing roles and profiles.
- Created workflows on all SObjects to triggering standard Workflow Outbound Messages from different SObjects to deliver the SOAP based XML payloads to FMW upon the different DML actions performed by user.
- Designed and developed Apex Classes, Controllers and Controller extensions for various functional needs in the application.
- Involved in developing and updating the Visualforce pages as the per the changing business requirement.
- Build reusable components, and customized Salesforce1 mobile app using Lightning component framework.
- Usedfield level securityalong with page layouts inLightningto manage access to certain fields.
- Involved in end to end QA and UAT testing and validation of CPQ including Products, Pricing, Quoting etc.
- UsedSOQL SOSLwith consideration toGovernor Limitsfor data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- CreatedLightning AppscombiningLightning Design System, Lightning App Builder andLightning Component features.
- Generated documents and spreadsheets by gathering data fromobjects and merging in to template using Conga compressor.
- Used Lightning Design System(LDS) to enhance the look and feel of the application.
- Worked with Lightning process builder for visualizing and creating automated business processes.
- Efficient in using GitHub, Workbench, Manvensmate, Eclipse IDE, Changesets, ANT, Developer Console, SOAP UI and POSTMAN.
- Involved in the Pardot Campaign setup.
- Used Pardot to automate the marketing and sales process for lead generation.
- Involved in developing the Pardot forms, form handlers and Pardot landing pages.
- Worked with Salesforce Connect to access the data from external system.
- Worked withSalesforce.com sandboxIntegrationandproduction environments.
- Developed Apex Triggers for various functional needs of the application and tested code.
- Involved in importing and exporting the records using Dataloader.
- Built custom solutions with Apex and VisualForce, which support most critical processes and workflows.
- Used field level security along with page layouts in Lightning to manage access to certain fields.
- Assist in the configuration and maintenance of Sandbox environments to facilitate success development and QA testing of new on-demand features and functionality in Sales Cloud Platform.
- Worked with the Financial service cloud to integrate the business model and to increase the productivity.
- Responsible for my Project deployments for all the releases and for Post deployment Testing.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Salesforce Lightning, Salesforce Connect, Apex classes, triggers, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers),Lightning Design System(LDS), Sales Cloud, Workflow Rules & Approval Processes, SOAP, Pardot, Financial Service cloud, Heroku, Eclipse IDE, SOAP UI and POSTMAN Testing, Page Layouts, Reports, record Types, Data Loader, SOQL, SOSL, Dashboards, Web Services.
Confidential, Fortworth, TX
- Primarily responsible for Designing and implementing various Custom Salesforce Applications including building custom features based on the requirements.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Created many of Roles and Profiles for the organization, which helps them in maintaining the Security for different individuals who are working in the organization.
- Worked on Client's CPQ Project, Salesforce integration with CPQ application Apptus.
- Consumed different client's system's Web Services in Salesforce based on business and app Workflows.
- Maintenance of installed Managed Packages in Lightning using Apex
- Extensive experience in authenticating web service callouts using Two-way SSL.
- Worked on Single Sign on to integrate with Salesforce using SAML configuration settings in SFDC.
- Worked on upgrading Salesforce classic application into Lightning application.
- Worked with Lightning process builder.
- Involved in buildingLightningcomponents and process builder.
- Implemented end-to-end Sales Cloud process using Leads, Account, Contacts and Opportunities.
- Supported the Veeva application and simultaneously involved in enhancements projects based on Business needs.
- Migrate data from the legacy systems (Cegedim and PeopleSoft) into Veeva.
- Web service to generate Marketing Service agreement in Salesforce including customer's signature using Visualforce re-renders PDF functionality using Docusign app.
- Integrated Docusign with conga composer and Apptus contracts making it easier for contract and documentation submission by agents.
- Worked with Business on Design and Implementation of Product catalog and product attributes to expose on CPQ application.
- Developed Visualforce/APEX custom and extended controllers and triggers to support proposal quotation enhancement.
- Created Rest web services in Salesforce to upsert data in Salesforce based on controller workflows.
- Used Selenium tool for testing automation.
- Developed Approval Process and Email handlers using apex for generating PDFs and send PDF as an attachment to requested business users.
- Setting up Service Cloud Console, Cases (Web to case, email to case), Solutions, Case Assignment, and CTI Interfaces.
- Using ANT related Migration Tool and Change Sets in Force.com, Performed Deployments across all instances.
- Implemented the Salesforce.com applications using Agile Scrum Methodology.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Salesforce Lightning, Apex classes, triggers, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Workflow Rules & Approval Processes, Apptus, Eclipse IDE, Testing, Page Layouts, Reports, record Types, Data Loader, SOQL, SOSL, Dashboards, Veeva, Web Services, Oracle, SQL Developer.
Confidential, Carrollton, TX
Salesforce Admin/Business Analyst
- Performed the role of Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator in the organization.
- Used Agile methodology for managing the projects in which the projects were divided into sprints.
- Designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC).
- Used Salesforce Data Loader (wizard-driven import/export tool with drag and drop data mapping, support for create, insert, upsert, delete, hard delete, query and bulk loads) to import and export the data.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Integrated Salesforce CRM and the legacy system using Cast Iron Integration Systems.
- Added formula fields and validations to new and existing objects.
- Implemented Salesforce best practices using standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Reports and Dashboards.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups and master detail relationships on the custom objects.
- Implemented Data segregation through Record Types and Field level security.
- Integrated Salesforce.com using cast iron to extend the functionality of the application.
- Created Workflow Rules and Approval Process to implement business logic.
- Developed Visual force Pages to include extra functionality and wrote ApexClasses to provide functionality to the visual pages.
- Developed dynamic salesforce.com visual force pages using Java script, JQuery.
- Created Letterheads and Email Templates for sending organizational announcements and communications to both internal Users and external Contacts.
- Developed BULKAPI calls (REST) to interact with the 3rd party tools.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Experience in reviewing Test Procedures, defining Test cases, analyzing bugs, interacting with team members in fixing errors and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Analyzed change requests for existing applications and projects implementing new applications and creating process models, specifications, diagrams and charts to provide direction to the project teams.
- Prepared user manual and technical support document.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, GIT, ANT, Cast Iron, Apex classes, triggers, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Salesforce Lightning, Informatica Cloud, SQL Server 2008, email Templates, Reports, Dashboards, Web Services and Sandbox.
Confidential, Albany, NY
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, validation rules, formula fields.
- Developed custom Business logic using Apex Classes, Visual force pages.
- Used Visual force components like Page Block, Command Buttons, Action support, Action Function.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to better utilize Sales force as a sales tool and configured various Reports for different user profiles based on the needs of the organization.
- Created various Profiles, Roles, Page Layouts, and Record Types and configured the Permissions based on the Organization hierarchy requirements.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response for automating business logic.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Implemented Data Loader through the Command Line Interface to extract the data from database.
- Performed data cleanup and/or Data migration to/from Sandbox and Production.
- Implemented custom Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for Visual force pages.
- Worked with SOQL, SOSL queries with Governor Limitations to store and download the data from Salesforce.com platform database.
- Installed the Call Center Applications and allowed the end users to maintain a track history of customer complaints.
- Developed custom SOAP Web Services in Salesforce and published for External applications for consuming.
- Worked as aBusinessAnalyston special projects to create and publish requirements using interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits,businessprocess descriptions, use cases,businessanalysis, and task and workflow analysis.
- Integrated applications using web services by consuming the WSDL files for extracting the data from the external systems.
- Configured Chatter for the Users in the Organization for collaboration.
- Written Apex Test classes to Unit test Apex classes before moving to Production.
- Created and maintained the documentation for Design, Migration and Integration.
- Deployed applications from Sandbox to Production.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, JIRA, Apex, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Workflow Rules & Approval Processes, AppExchange, Apex Data Loader, HTML, CSS, XML, Java Script, SOAP API, REST API, Email Services Custom Objects, Page Layouts, Reports, Dashboards, Web Services and Sandbox, Eclipse IDE tool.
- Gathered, analyzed and coded Business Requirements.
- Participate in the whole SDLC lifecycle from the re-architecture stage to maintenance stage for this product.
- Designed the system with object-oriented methodology.
- Hands-on experience with databases and using SQL tools like toad, and SQLplus for data analysis and validating test results.
- Developed XML and Action classes to implement framework.
- Construct Interfaces and API’s for Public classes and detailed private classes using J2EE for the core reservation system.
- Creation of custom tags for better navigation of the JSP pages.
- Extensively used MyEclipse as an IDE for building, developing and integrating the application.
- Designed and developed a highly convenient front end user interface using HTML and Java Server Pages (JSP), for customer profile setup.
- Provided utility classes for the application using Core Java and extensively used Collection package.
- Extensively used Java Multi-Threading concept for downloading files from a URL.
- Developed Core Java classes and methods for handling data from databases.
- Extensively used Eclipse IDE for developing, debugging, integrating and deploying the application.
- Extensively worked on SQL Queries, Stored procedures and Triggers.
- Created the database tables with indexes and views in the database-using Oracle.
- Responsible for Analysis, Coding and Unit Testing and Support.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, EJB, IBM Web Sphere, SQL, XML, XSLT, XHTML and Windows.