- Around 7+ years of IT experience with over 6 years of experience as a Salesforce CRM Administrator, Developer, CPQ consultant and hands on experience in SFDC development using the Apex classes, Triggers, Batch processes, S - Controls, Components, Reports, Force.com IDE, Eclipse with SOQL, SOSL and Force.com plug-in.
- Experience in scope, design, testing, training, deployment and follow up on a multitude of strategic projects within Salesforce.com as the Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator.
- Expertise knowledge of CRM processes likeSales, Marketing, Customer Service,Customer Support, Business processesand recommended solutions to improve their processes in salesforce.com.
- Extensive experience in developing Apex Classes, Triggers, Data loader, Visual force pages, writing Workflows, Integration, Force.com API.
- Developed Apex classes using other platform based technologies like Visualforce, Force.com IDE.
- Experienced in querying salesforce.com database using SOQL & SOSL queries using Force.com Explorer, Data Loader, Excel Connector and Workbench.
- Expertise in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Field Dependencies, Custom objects, Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Validation rules, Reports, Dashboards, security and sharing rules, Tasks and actions.
- Worked on customization of Visualforce to have lightning experience for desktop and mobile applications. Proficient in creating the Lightning Component Tabs. Understanding of Aura UI and Angular JS framework.
- Experience in rollout of saleforce1 for mobile and customized Visualforce pages.
- Experience in setting up the sharing model including custom Profile creation, assigning the roles to the users and creating the Sharing Rules to share data between different hierarchies.
- Strong understanding of CRM Business processes like Forecasting, Campaign management, Lead Management, Order Management, Account Management, Case Management.
- Understanding in different phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) including strategic systems planning, designing, programming, testing, documentation.
- Strong understanding in creating ad hoc reports and dashboards by introducing new report types as and when requested by stakeholders.
- Participated in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDFC) and Contract Life Cycle Management i.e., System Analysis, Design, Development and Testing. Expertise with Object Oriented Design (OOD), Analysis (OOA), based on Unified Modeling Language (UML) architecture.
- Highly motivated, good communication skills, quick learner, decision-making capability and consistently demonstrated leadership skills, experienced working with both large and small teams.
Salesforce Technologies: Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, Visual Force Pages, Apex Web Services, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Workflow &Approvals, Dashboards, SOQL, SOSL, Reports &, Custom Objects
Force.com Tools: Force.com Eclipse IDE, Apex Data Loader, Force.com Apex Explorer Force.com Migration Tool Force.com Excel connector
Languages: Apex, C, C++, Java, C#
Web Technologies: HTML5, JSON, CSS, XML, SOAP, Java Script, REST, WSDLAJAX, PHP, JENKINS, GitHub.
Platforms: UNIX/Linux, Windows NT / 2000 / XP Pro / Vista / 2003 / 2008 Office
Tools: Microsoft Project, MS Visual Source Safe, MS Visio, MS Office IDE and Editors Eclipse, SQL ServerRDBMS and MYSQL.
Confidential - San Francisco, CA
- Worked on various Salesforce.com Standard objects like Accounts, Opportunities, Leads, Campaign, Events, Tasks, Contacts and Cases.
- Worked with SOQL, SOSL queries with Governor Limitations to store and download the data from Salesforce.com platform database.
- Experience with Marketing cloud worked on email campaigns and Direct Email.
- Used AMP Scripting to access data from Data Extensions.
- Experience in reporting Email Campaigns for various stake holders.
- Integrated applications using web services by consuming the WSDL files for extracting the data from the external systems.
- Meet regularly with interdepartmental work group to monitor and evaluate the portal, discuss policy issues and recommend service improvements.
- Performed the detailed analysis of functional and technical requirements; designed &deployed the custom objects; identified the lookup and master - detail relationships; and created the junction objects
- Knowledge on Salesforce Lightning Process Builder, Lightning UI/UX, app builder and creating Visual Workflows, salesforce support communities and Chatter groups.
- Built reusable UI/UX components with lightning component framework.
- Created email templates and inbound emails using Visual Force for clients and customers.
- Developed business documents for Salesforce.com Custom objects.
- Hands on experience in building new apps with the Lightning App Builder. Used Bootstrap as Framework.
- Experience in Salesforce lightning features like activities, contextual Hovers, Opportunity board, Customizable dash board. Used libraries like SLDS and leaflet in Lightning components. Developed app using Salesforce1 ensures integrity of data.
- Experience with Service Cloud including: Service Console, Customer Portal, Case Feed, Knowledge Base.
- Implemented and maintained Salesforce Service Cloud and Sales Cloud. Built custom solutions with Apex and Visualforce.
- Implemented Salesforce shield for encrypting data and optimized release management process.
- Used Force.com Migration tool to make deployments to different sandbox environments.
- Used Force.com Eclipse IDE for developing Apex Pages, Controller Classes and Triggers for deploying the projects components into different Sandbox Environments.
- Configured Custom Objects, Formula Fields, Validation Rules, Assignment Rules, Workflow
- Configured List Views, Custom Reports & Dashboard, set up Data Security for the users.
- Used Data Loader to Import Data from Legacy system.
- Ability to translate customer requirements into specification.
Confidential - New Jersey, NJ
Salesforce Admin & Developer
- Design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Designing/developing Web Services/Rest API to interface with other systems.
- Drive standardizations and consistency of tools and processes across the organization.
- Create solution design and technical specification documentation.
- Interact with overseeing Business teams.
- Covering the entire software development life cycle from concept to delivery to training.
- ReleaseManagement(Managing differentSalesforceinstances and Releases).
- Prepared documentation regarding existingintegrationofsalesforcewith other systems in the company.
- Worked on ServiceCloudCommunities sharing Business Process Extend them across offices and departments and outward to Customers and Partners.
- Worked on Marketing cloud, used AMP Scripting to access data from Data Extensions.
- Experienced with developing Custom Components, Custom Controllers, Controller Extensions and Import Wizard in Salesforce.com and Salesforce Lightning. Experience on Lightning connect and App Builder.
- Experience in building reusable UI components and pages with Lightning component framework.
- Implemented Configuration, Customization and Development withSalesforce.com on Service and SalesCloud.
- Responsible for providing hands on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues.
- System security, workflow, integration, user interface design, migration, data integrity and partner portals on the SFDC Unlimited edition.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Used Force.com Eclipse IDE plug-in to manage, author, debug and deploy Force.com applications in the Eclipse development environment.
- Designing and execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
- Experience working across various SFDC implementations covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Call center, Chatter & App-exchange applications.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deliverables in a highly driven and demanding environment.
- Creating a change management and release process for enhancements.
- Maintain configuration workbook, Deployment Manifesto preparation, document pre-and post redeployment activates.
Confidential - Maryland
- Performed the role ofSalesforce.com Developer and Administrator in the organization.
- Worked closely with business partners to realize the capabilities of Salesforce.com CRM.
- Worked with Visualforce Pages, Custom Controllers, Extensions, Extension Controllers, Apex Coding, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on record detail pages and edit pages.
- Created Workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Built Custom GUI using Visualforce page and jQuery.
- UsedSales forceweb serviceslike REST API, SOAP API, Java, XML and partner WSDL.
- Worked on customizable layouts.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to deploy instance after testing.
- Worked on Unit testing, for customizations and developments done during the project.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
Confidential - Boston, MA
Salesforce Administrator/ Analyst
- Led corporate-wide implementation ofSalesforce.com (SFDC) customer relationship management. Co-ordinate business process review meetings with multiple teams to establish standardized workflow processes.
- Experienced with Saleforce.comService Cloudas well asSales Cloud indeveloping custom applications.
- Handled day-to-day administration, maintenance and support of Salesforce for 50 users.Created queues, public groups and email templates.
- Designed custom objects, tabs, records within SFDC to support workflow processes.
- Implemented SFDC web-to-lead functionality into the corporate site and established 30 plus auto-assignment rules for routing to the appropriate internal party.
- Analyzed and imported thousands of accounts and contact records, prior to using the SFDC import wizard, to ensure accuracy of data for end users within the application.
- Developed and maintained analytical reports, dashboards for management review.
- Developed custom portal for customer using Apex and visual force pages.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Coding and Testing phases of Software Development.
- Worked on J2EE concepts which are involved in different phases of SDLC Life cycle.
- Developed and implemented applications using Eclipse.
- Responsible for coding using JSP, Java Servers, Struts and XML.
- Implemented Model View Control (MVC) architecture using Struts Framework.
- Involved in writing queries using PL/SQL to extract data from database and to delete the data on Oracle database.
- Installed applications on UNIX/LINUX environment.
- Responsible for installation, support, configuration and maintenance of RedhatLinux.
- Involved in fixing bugs and unit testing with test cases using Junit.
- Support the applications through debugging, fixing and Maintenance releases.