- Results - driven and highly accomplished Knowledge Base Management Specialist, demonstrating exceptional ability to develop and utilize strategic techniques to promote efficient knowledge transfer
- Proven track-record of designing and implementing effective knowledge base infrastructures by analyzing and improving existing processes and procedures using KCS methodology
- Seeking a Knowledge Management Specialist or Knowledge Base Engineer position that will effectively utilize all acquired skills and abilities, bringing 17 years of professional experience
- I would be open for a position where I can use my language skills - I write and speak fluently English, Portuguese (native language), Spanish and French
- Also looking for a position in the Call Center World, Product Support or even as an Implementation Engineer
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- System Planning & Installation
- Computer/Software Support
- Requirements Analysis
- Project Management
- Knowledge Management Strategy
- Employee Training
- Knowledge Transfer
- Cost-benefit Analysis
- Strategic Planning
OS: Windows95/98, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000 Professional/Server, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Apple, working knowledge of Linux/UNIX.
SOFTWARE: SalesForce ServiceCloud, KNova (now Consona), Oracle EBusiness and TeleService (CRM, Knowledge Management, BlackBoard, ISupport, Email Center), Sharepoint, BOMGAR, Crystal Reports, Remedy, Inquira, FrontRange iHeat, SalesForce, BugZilla, RoboHelp, Stylus Studio, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Adobe Contribute, Adobe Acrobat Professional, Word, Works, Excel, MS Project, Saba Central, Live Meeting, WebEx, QuarkXpress, PageMaker, bPhotoShop, ISYS Web, MS SQL, SonicWall.
OTHER: LAN/WAN, Avaya, Siemens Pro Center, Sony Vegas, Final Cut Pro, AVID.
- Facilitate and monitor the use and improvement of common knowledge base processes and approaches across the organization
- Monitor and report progress of knowledge base lifecycle
- Monitor the effectiveness, maintenance, and use of the knowledge base and tools
- Implement KCS processes in order to improve knowledge sharing
Director of Customer Self-Service
- Provide best practices and strategic expertise for the development and implementation of the company’s self-service delivery platform.
- Implement and manage Google Analytics and other data tracking to identify top searches, articles, user engagement and channel switching.
- Deliver reporting, in line with company processes including, but not limited to, baseline self-help experience and change over time, to VP, Customer Service and other executive team members.
- Work with assigned product development teams to improve self-service and channel guidance strategies within the knowledge base.
- Work with product development and other key stakeholders on a long-term vision for integrating self-help into the Confidential products.
- Set and achieve goals for contact deflection, channel switching, customer engagement and effort related to self-service.
- Contribute to the social support strategy by working with marketing and customer facing teams.
- Work with outsourced translation companies and qualified multi-lingual employees to translate key articles and knowledge from English to German, French, Portuguese, Dutch and Spanish.
- Oversee a team of 6 knowledge base contributors including coaching, performance reviews, and professional development
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Knowledge Management Specialist
- Interfaced with other business units for total functional systems, procedures, and business process efforts to support the Knowledge Management practice and Self Service Portal.
- Developed and drove programs to increase our clients internal participation in Knowledge Base use and content creation.
- Analyzed and identified Knowledge Base content gaps and initiated projects to close these.
- Reviewed and responded to comments via CSAT surveys and other forms of feedback.
- Develop training programs for effective Self Service use and process adherence.
Confidential, Pleasant Hill, CA
Knowledge Management Specialist
- Worked closely with all levels of staff internally to identify business requirements needed to design, develop, enhance and maintain Knowledge Management System as the go-to solution for accurate information and all Platform subjects.
- Responsible for uploading and managing content. Set and manage a schedule of frequent, periodic review and sign off of content by SME’s and subject matter experts to ensure information accuracy.
Technical Support Engineer
- Responsible for troubleshooting technical issues with Latin American customers and diagnosing and resolving client PC configuration issues while providing first class initial support for non-technical inquiries and escalations coming from business customers.
- Handled various support tasks, such as interpreting contractual obligations, process adherence, customer migrations and site administration functions.