- Business Data Analyst wif over 6 years of IT experience on all phases of a Software life cycle. Primary focus as TEMPEffective communicator, excellent team player, quick learner and creative problem solver wif fine - tuned analytical, data skills. A dedicated, Detail-Oriented individual wif experience as a data analyst wif outstanding analytical and communication skills.
- 6 years of experience in diverse domains such as Finance, Banking, and Insurance industries as a business analyst and data analyst.
- Expert in creating Risk Management Plan, User Requirement Specification (URS), Functional Requirement Specification (FRS), Business Requirement Documentation (BRDs).
- Proficiency in analyzing and Creating Use cases, Use Case Diagrams, Activity diagrams, Class diagrams, data flow diagrams, Business Flow Diagrams, Navigational Flow Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using MS Visio and Rational Rose.
- Organized Joint Application developments (JAD) and Joint Requirement Planning sessions (JRP), Interviews, workshops and requirement Elicitation sessions, Rapid Application Development (RAD) session wif end-user/clients/stake holders and the development group.
- Strong SQL/ Relational database Querying and Statistical Analytical and Reporting Software skills.
- Experience in implementing business logic using Triggers, Indexes and Views.
- Extensive Knowledge of advance query concepts (e.g. group by, having clause, union).
- Experience wif data visualization tools using Bars, Lines and Pies, Maps, Scatter plots, Gantts, Bubbles, Histograms, Bullets and Highlight tables and approaches (Tableau).
- Experience in managing and prioritizing multiple complex assignments, working globally and cross functionally wif multiple stake holders.
- Skilled in project management tools like MS-Project for status reporting and project planning.
- Translate business needs into data modeling initiatives and work wif other analyst and software Engineers to put predictive models into production.
- Build reports, dashboards, models and tools to analyze, report and present it to stakeholder’s.
- Good analytical and communication skills and ability to work independently wif minimal supervision and a great team player.
- Tableau 9.1, 9.2.
- MS Project
- MS VISIO
- Operating Systems
- Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Business Data Analyst
- Involved in development and implementation of a graphically rich User Interface which would encompass a QPX engine in addition to the present Trip Filter search engine to enable users compare fares in addition to searching for flights.
- Gatheird Requirements wif the help of One-On-One interview, JAD Sessions, Group Interview, etc to find if their is any change required wif the existing functions and wat all functions needs to be added in the application.
- Facilitate a large team of stakeholders and generated the product backlog, the release plan, and the initial iteration plans.
- Involved in Designing, Constructing, Populating, Accessing and Managing of Data Mart and data Warehouse.
- Good Data Management skills like Assemble, plan, collect and check, describe and document, store and preserve.
- Experienced Agile environment for coordinating Sprints, from Iteration Planning through daily scrums, and Iteration Reviews and Retrospectives
- Performed extensive Data Analysis pertaining to Expedia’s CRM system operational processes
- Assisted business units wif communication and collaboration process improvement, including the use of newWeb 2.0 tools intranet portal sites, eRoom, Blogs, RSS Feeds, Wikis and other digital communication channels
- Focused on enhancing the user experience in Web 2.0 platform worked closely wif technical and programming team to design a simple, yet TEMPeffective user experience
- Wif the help of guerilla marketing their was a frequent visit of new and existing customer which increased by 20% was reported wif the help of generating SQL Query’s and tableau reporting’s.
- Gatheird data of customers wif running different SQL Query’s such as joins, complex joins, grouping, aggregation, nested subqueries etc to retrieve the customers who discontinued using Expedia mobile App.
- Wif the help of data generated through SQL and after normalizing the data made Graphs like Pie-chart, Line chart, Bar chart etc using tableau public 9.2.
- Used FAST ESP’s (enterprise search product) flexible framework for creating ETL (extract-transform-load) applications for indexing the searchable content wifin organization.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Business Analyst / Data Analyst
- Enhanced the cart function wif express page check out option on iOS.
- Applied broad, in-depth business and technical noledge to establish direction and priorities, including working wif stakeholders to refine the strategic initiatives of the product road mapsfor Apple pay feature.
- Worked wif the development team for testing and validating the service feature for Apple Pay through stripe.
- Prepared Use cases and user stories for implementing various check out features like one-page checkout, express checkout, pickup in store, and curbsidepickup in order to drive ecommerceand store revenue
- Created complex SQL queries to validatedatacoming into and leaving the TrustedDataManager application
- Gatheird requirements for Building Data Mart And Data Warehouse
- Responsible for GAP analysis for successful product delivery in Agile Environment.
- Managed a team of onshore and offshore for generating reports through Strips and Tableau for implementing customer experiences through feedback wifin Target's mobile website and native application.
- Responsible for running query and generating reports through SQL on successful validation of Apple Pay services wifin device hardware/components, mobile platform, and application wif various user experience feedback
- Assisted the development team in the gathering and documentation of business requirements, analysis and design of reporting tools and data to support the marketing team.
- Analyzed sales activities, marketing campaigns, customers Apple pay services usage, and competitor’s application experiences in detail, wif charts, graphs reports using tableau 9.2.
- Responsible for generating reports on cart facility feature by writing quarries to normalize the data in SQL and provided Bar graph, maps and pie chart through Tableau
- Analyzed the AS-IS and TO-be scenario for leads management system at MetLife which improved leads by 30%
- Gatheird functional requirements for dynamic micro site creation using interviews and JAD sessions from product owner, Stake holders and SME’s.
- Prepared Functional and Technical documents as per the requirements specified by the client.
- Developed Use cases, User Stories and acceptance criteria and led the sprint planning retrospective meetings.
- Conducted functional requirements, user stories walkthrough wif business, development and Testing teams.
- Spearheaded “campaign Management program” for MetLife’s mobile which increased membership by 15%.
- Was involved in finding the solution of the developed features.
- Analyzed the challenges faced by client in business and prepared a solution.
- Mapped the regulatory environment in states like Maharashtra, Chennai, and Gujarat wif the challenges faced by various players in the insurance domain and the assessed its impact.
- Developed reports for Monthly Business Review for HR Department.
- Simplified analysis of Employee Turnover and many other metrics understanding by developing critical reports on HRData.
- Wrote SQL queries using complex joins, grouping, aggregation, nested sub queries etc.
- Analyzed huge chunks ofdatarelated to HR.
- Developed Dashboards blendingDatafrom multipledatasources to create meaningful reports for Monthly Business Review.
- Utilized the HR databases and other data resources for marketing analysis, ad hoc Requests and reported the trends.
- Good Data Management Skills and Worked from Inception to implementation of Data Mart and Data Warehouse.
- Proficient in SQL (DDL and DML) in constructing Tables and Normalization techniques.
- Had applied latest techniques using Tableau Desktop to create interactive dashboards.
- Worked on multiple levels of hierarchicaldataand created dashboards wif strong action navigations in Tableau so as the Business End User to navigate from different hierarchical levels to analyze the employee metrics to take decisions.
- DevelopedDatastructures for the reports in excel to build reports in Tableau.
Environment: Tableau 9.0, Oracle 11g, MS Project, MS Excel, MS office, MS Visio.Confidential
- Conducting meetings wif manager to discuss business requirements and discussed the action plan.
- Analyzed data of defaulter customers list from the loan Department and collected data from different sources.
- Responsible for maintaining and Prioritizing Defaulter Customer’s Data.
- Responsible for Documentation, continues interaction wif collection team and developing new strategies for convincing customers for repayment.
- Knowledge About Data Warehouse, Data Mart Wif Data managing Skills
- Coordinate among all team, Support team and collection team members so dat Organizations goal can be achieved easily.
- Continues interaction wif project manager and collection team and introducing new ideas and getting approvals for implementing the ideas which increased the NON-NPA customers list.
- Problem Analysis and Resolution, Managing & scheduling Deployments.