- At least 5 years of experience with Information Technology, primarily working on Enterprise Integration domain including System Integration, Application Integration and Process Integration patterns
- Minimum 2 years of hands - on experience in design and implementation of integration solutions using IBM DataPower
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in API design and implementation using IBM API Connect. Should have good understanding of the product architecture, design patterns and deployment methodologies
- Good understanding of API Management concepts, RESTful APIs, experience in API definition/specification using Swagger/OpenAPI format
- Experience in handling integration requirements independently, working in collaboration with Enterprise Architects and Solution Architects
- As Integration Lead, demonstrated experience in successfully delivering integration projects
- Candidate must be able to lead and guide a team on developing solutions that fully integrate and collaborate with existing IT systems, to solve complex business problems
ConfidentialTechnology Lead (API Development Lead)
- Experience in Node.js, Loopback frameworks. Hand-on API development and implementation experience using node.js/loopback would be a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure API Management, Logic Apps, Service Bus and Event Grid
- Experience working with other API management tools like Apigee, Mulesoft etc.
- Experience in application/integration development using micro-services architecture. Hands-on experience in micro-services design and development using node.js or spring-boot would be ideal.