- Senior in Solutions /SOA/Enterprise Architecture Practice and Technology/Projects/Program Manager for over 7+ years, 12+ years of consulting, and overall 20+years of IT (with international) experience.
- He is an accomplished technologies architecture expert in SOA/BPEL/ERP/BPM, Identity and Access Management/ Security solutions, Business Intelligence Analytics and establishing architecture frameworks.
- He has delivered Middleware & API Integrations projects for Digital space on Social/Mobile, Web/eCommerce, Content Management Apps., and Data Analytics space on Big Data, Data Management and Data Integrations.
- He facilitated strategic planning of projects, RFI/RFP, Technologies/Vendors and Products evaluations and assessments, road maps, use case development, and data/intelligence analysis effectively. He creates value and delivers system/software development (full) life cycle (SDLC) projects using Waterfall(&iterative), Parallel V&V, RUP, RAD, and AGILE methodologies.
- Solutions & Enterprise Tech. Architecture
- Projects Delivery Management.
- Offshore / On - site Resource teams Mgt.
- Business Process Design and Mgt.
- Technologies Program Management
- Applications Development Mgt.
- System Integrations and Strategies
- Infrastructure and Cloud Architectures
- Financial Planning & Management
- Strategic Planning
- Delivered Projects and Managed team sizes of up to 10 direct, up to 40 under matrix (onsite/offshore) resources/subcontracting, budgets upto 5million dollars per annum, and schedules up to 18 months.
Analysis/Modeling: SOA Services Modeling, BPEL/ JDeveloper, ProActivity, Scitor, and Rose Business Process Modeling, Oracle Designer 2K/OWB/TOAD, ErWin/Rose Data Modeling.
Rational: Software Architect/Rose,UML Modeling, SOMA (SOA Modeling Architecture), Requisite Pro,Clear Case, Team Concert, Test Manager, SQA/J Robot, Clear Quest Defect Mgt.
Application Servers: WebLogic, WebSphere, Apache/TomCat, GlassFish, Jboss, Oracle OC4J, .Net/BizTalk
Internet/.Net: JAVA technologies and .NET, ASP.Net, IIS/Apache, SSL, HTML/XML/XML Spy.
Project Planning: MS Project. Plan View, Clarity. Balanced Score Card, COCOMO-II & FPA estimation.
Scripts: Java/ant/Perl/Shell Scripts, Prolog (Artificial Intelligence) and DSP.
Code Coverage/ QA/Test: McCabe Code / Branch Coverage, QA/C, Test Generator/Director, Win & Load RunnerQTP, HP Quality Center, JMeter, SOAP UI, Remedy, BugZilla, JIRA.
Version Control/CM: CVS, Philips-SoftBench, Subversion, PVCS, Continuus, MS Source Safe/TFS, Jenkins.
Databases: Oracle, Sybase, DB2, SQL, MS Access & Meta Integration Model Bridge.
Office & others: MS Office/XP/2010/365, SharePoint, Visio, Sparx, Lotus Notes, DOORS, Install shield.
HARDWARE: IBM Mainframes/PC’s, Sun Sparc, HP PC's, Dell power edge servers & Networks.
OS: QNX & pSOS+ (VxWorks)RTOS, Unix/Solaris, Linux, Windows-XP/9x/NT/Vista/7/8
Languages: C, Java, Visual Basic, C++ & Assembly, Fortran, COBOL, and SQL (PL/SQL).
Confidential, North Carolina
Business & Systems Integration Manager /Executive
- Provided and facilitated technical direction. Developed strategies & reference architectures including principles, patterns, standards and implementation guides, with Project.Plans, Mgt. And Oversights.
- Applied Zachman, TOGAF, UML, Essential Architecture, SOA frameworks, and Management.
- Contributed to Enterprise Architecture Programs on Data/Info. Architecture, IAM, and SIEM Strategies.
- Initiated a program on enhancing Enterprise Logging System for HITECH/HITRUST based Security Information and Event Management, as a Health Care Vertical Industry Product.
- Facilitated for evaluations and provided solutions on vendor products & technologies for SOA Middleware with WebSphere Registry and Repository (WSRR), BizTalk, .Net Frameworks, Datapower XI50/ XI52/XG45 POC's, IAM Tivoli suite v6x, Cybersecurity Akamai IPS/IDS platform & Syferlock multifactors, and SIEM Sensage v5x suite. BI/Data analytics, MDM & data integration with Informatica Powercenter v9x suite, and OBIEE/SAS v9.3 apps.
Solutions Architect/Technology Manager and Consultant
- Provided and facilitated technical direction, developed strategy, roadmaps, RUP 4+1 architectures to client projects on Security and Access Management a.k.a Authentication and Authorization Infrastructure, and SOA Services Reference Architecture and Implementations for Platform Configurations.
- Accomplished communications for planning with Enterprise Architecture, CSO, VP's, and Directors on technologies evaluations. Lead up to 5 members on technical WBS packages, tasks & MS Project.
- Provided review summary for finalization of SOW contracts for Cybersecurity RSA-AA, CA-Site Minder & SOA Security Mgr., and Sail Point IDM Governance.
- Developed best practices and guidelines on requirements gathering for use cases, SOA Enterprise Business Object Models and Canonical Schemas. Configured SOA platform/stack with Web Sphere ESB, WAS, and WID 7.x, Java/J2EE based web services message level security.
Solutions and SOA Architect / Tech. Program. Mgr. - Consultant
- Facilitated and provided technical direction to client projects.
- Produced reference architectures with SOA, technical & functional designs. Applied RUP 4+1 architecture & UML. Established Enterprise Architecture & Design Frameworks, TOGAF & OSGi standards. Provided PMO projects earned value tracking inputs.
- Produced References Implementation Models and POC's on SOA Stacks such as Oracle Fusion SOA Suite (OFMW) with BAM and Workflow BPEL designs. IBM WebSphere with Process Server and BPM Modelers. Open source SOA with Apache Axis2, FUSE, and OpenStack cloud. SOA integrations with FATWIRE content mgt.portals, TIBCO MQ’s, web eCommerce and Oracle EBS- ERP (OrderToCash/ Financials) apps. J2EE & ORM frameworks with Struts, iBatis, Hybernate, Spring, Servelets & EJB's.
- Technology solutions include ESB’s with XI50 Datapower, Cisco Ace XML Gateway, OSB VETRO patterns, and Apps. Integration Architecture (AIA) framework for SOA Layer. Oracle Datawarehouse DB and OWB, BI Workflow Integrations and (Apex) Reporting on 10gR2, and RAC. Novell/Oracle IAM POC integrations (&SAML/XACML) to Hyperion, Oracle EBS, and Workday & SalesForce SaaS apps.
Solution Architect / Sr. Systems Analyst -Consultant
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Lead strategic projects of business process re-engineering and redesign, orchestration, RUP, object oriented analysis and development, use cases development, application architectures of SOA (WSDL/SOAP, XML schema), web n-tier and client servers. Business and functional analysis of PeopleSoft, Oracle EBS Financials, SAP, and Siebel ERP/CRM applications. Prepared RFP's and Evaluated Vendor's Response.
- Project leading of team members, strategic project developments, PlanView, JAD, and solutions.
- Oracle Financials 11i functional analysis and Health Claims (HL7 standards), Six Sigma, HIPAA compliance, IBM NDM /Connect:Direct EDI processing. WebSphere Commerce Server eCommerce applications use cases. SOX-404/302 FI, ITIL Governance and ESRI ArcGIS business processes.
- Data ware housing and BI analysis, MS Advanced Security Mgt., Content/Document Mgt., Teloquent IVR, BizTalk server,.NET 2.0, VB.Net.,Systems and Pharmacy Benefits Mgt. Use Cases.
Technical Architect/Systems Analyst-Senior Engineer
Confidential, Danbury, CT
- Responsibilities included system wide design, strategies and the positioning of architectures within industry standards for document messaging technologies.
- Determines customer requirements and objectives related to software, hardware, Failure Reporting and Corrective Action System (FRACAS).
- Developed repeatable standard operating procedures (SOP), human factors & six sigma measures. Resolved networking, serial communications interfaces (C/C++/Shell) to QNX and Windows systems.
- Design simulator development strategy and applies Rapid Application Development (RAD) SDLC.
- Applies Object Oriented Analysis & Design, UML, hatley & phirbhai process decomposition techniques. Engineering reviews of specifications on DOORS with inputs to software execution (RTOS)architecture. Successful completion of innovative project, product launch of Advanced Productivity Mailing System.
- DFWorks (document factory works) production management information system w/.Net, IIS and VB.
Confidential, White Plains, NY
- Business Process Re-engineering & Requirements Analysis of e-billing project, and EDI/B2B apps.
- Participated in elaborating the statement of work for billing in to detailed requirement specifications on Telecom billing/AP for telecom equipment usage, services and lease charges from CLEC’s (Competitive Local Exchange Carriers) and other local exchange carriers.
- User Acceptance and Programmer Analyst of Trouble Entry System Solution(CRM) & web customer service app, and xDigital Subscriber Line Service Assurance Server w/Java Technologies & JDK1.1.
- Security and Load analyst for eCommerce network Guardian security & single sign on project.
- Responsible for iterative waterfall/RUP customized adaptations & proto-type/spiral methodology detailed development schedules.
- Managing team size of 6 (upto 10) on requirements/design specifications with Oracle Designer 2K analysts & DB admins, Visual Basic developers, qa testing & IT Audits of projects.
- Human Resource Information/Management Systems, customized HRM (Typical PeopleSoft/SAP/Oracle) Modules. Leave group ware apps.
- Hire Purchase, Mortgage, Fixed Income, Litigation modules of DBS-SG, banking applications