- 9.5+ Years of the Professional Experience in the area of Enterprise Application Integration across various development projects in Confidential
- Effectively lead diverse teams across locations in multiple projects across various business domains.
- Expert level skills in Tibco Active Enterprise Suite - TIBCO Business Works, TIBCO Business Works Administrator,TIBCO ADB Adapter,TIBCO File Adapter; TIBCO Rendezvous; TIBCO Patterns; Business Connect.
- Expertise in database maintenance and programming in MS SQL Server 2005 and Oracle 10g.
- Worked extensively in different SDLC models Waterfall, Agile methodology in SDLC.
- Ability to quickly adjust priorities and technologies, extensive creativity, and the ability to take on projects across multiple domains and an effective team player.
- Extensive experience leading teams across various backgrounds, regions and time-zones.
Tools: TIBCO Business Works(5.x/6.x) - Developer, EMS, Administrator, Hawk, BWPM, Patterns; Pega PRPC v6.2/5.5; Splunk; APIGEE;Tibco Business Connect
Databases: Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server
CI Tools: IBM Ubuild, Udeploy
Version Control: VSS, Clear Case and SVN
Web Technologies: J2EE (EJB,JNDI),SOAP/REST WebServices
Operating Systems: Linux, Win 95/98/NT/ 2000/XP
Lead TIBCO Developer
- Involved with Business Users and Business Analysts to develop system requirements.
- Plan onshore and off shore resource schedules and work distribution.
- Involved in core design of the entire application to meet the requirements with Tibco BW product.
- Development of SOAP/REST Webservices using secured HTTP connections and JMS interfaces using Tibco BW, File/ADB Adapters, Tibco Patterns and SQL.
- Review and comment teams Tibco code and configurations.
- Deployment activities in the lower test environments and Production
- Supported system integration and performance testing.
- Involved with architecture team to identify and implement performance improvement activities at every phase of the application development.
- Support the application after its production release.
- Been a mentor within the team to improve and get other's to upto speed as and when they joined Implemented the ANT script for creating final year of project
- Implemented complex transformation logics using Business Works XPATH functionality.
- Key Tibco resource on the team.
- Changed the design of the existing processes thereby improved the overall performance of the application up to 20% while ensuring the individual effectiveness of the components.
Environment: TIBCO Business Works, TIBCO Designer 5.x, TIBCO EMS, TIBCO BW Administrator, TIBCO ADB Adapter, File Adapter(XML,JSON,HTTP, SOAP,REST, WSDL)
Confidential, Fort Worth, TX
- Analyzing Business Requirements and develop core design of the application to meet the requirements.
- Involved in designing the high-level architecture of the solution implementation.
- Prepare the HLD and Sequence Diagrams.
- Break the business features into user stories.
- Plan the resources for the sprint in accordance with the committed stories and priorities.
- Peer review of the application code in Tibco BW, to ensure it is present according to the defined industry standards.
- Deployment of the application components to lower test environments using AppManage utility and perform unit level testing.
- Sprint Review presentation of the completed user stories to the business stakeholders.
- Extensively used SOAP Web services over secured (SSL) HTTP connection and JMS interfaces to communicate with partner components and applications.
- Mentor the newer team members and aid in their getting them up to speed.
Environment: TIBCO Business Works, TIBCO Designer 5.x, TIBCO EMS, TIBCO BW Administrator, TIBCO MQ Adapter, SAP R/3 Adapter, XML,HTTP, SOAP, WSDL
- Analyze the business requirements and chunk them into user stories;
- Designed and developed integration interfaces to integrate with peer applications using SOAP services.
- Deployed application in various environments by using TIBCO administration GUI and App Manage utility.
- Involved in creating Hawk Rule Bases to manage and monitor the deployed services.
- System integration validation using SOAPUI and triggering interfaces.
- Production Support of the deployed applications.
- Prepared the High Level and Detailed Level design documents for various integration services.
Environment: TIBCO- Business Works 5.x, TIBCO Designer 5.x, TIBCO EMS 5.x, TIBCO ADB Adapter 5.x, TBCO-BW Administrator 5.x, TBCO Hawk 4.x, XML, XSD, SOAP and WSDL; SOAPUI; Oracle 10g
- Requirement gathering from SME’s through discovery sessions.
- Design and Model the BPM flows of the client’s operations.
- Lead a team of 27 members across locations in meeting tight timelines.
- Review and perform technical Quality Assurance for the models prepared by the team.
- Created High Level and Detail Design documents for the Sparx data feed.
- Complex transformation logics had been implemented using Sparx BPM.
- Analysis of requirements of application interfaces between individual systems.
- Development of Message oriented interfaces to exchange messages in real and near-real time.
- Deployment and Unit testing.
- Technical issue resolution.
- Mentoring the peers in newer integration patterns.
Environment: TIBCO Business works 5.4, TIBCO Administrator 5.4, TIBCO Designer 5.5, and TIBCO EMS 4.3, J2EE, Oracle 10i.
- Involved in TIBCO BW coding which contains invoking protected Services using SOAP.
- Involved in Deployment and Unit testing
- Created enhancements reduced the maintenance and support activities by 60% within a short duration of two months.
- Project Management activities including resource level tracking and reporting.
Environment: TIBCO BW, TIB/EMS, MSSQL Server, Star team, MQ Adapter, Amdocs Billing System, Oracle 11i, SAP Adapter, Windows 2000/XP