- Over8yearsoftotalITExperienceinAnalysis,Design,DevelopmentandTestingofClient - Serverand Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), A2A (TIBCO Business Works)
- More than 6+ years of Experience in Integration of Systems with TIBCO Suite of Products.
- Extensive Experience in Designing and Development using TIBCO products like TIBCO Business Works, TIBCO Business Events, TIBCO EMS, TIBCO Rendezvous, TIBCO Designer, TIBCO Administrator, TIBCO Hawk.
- Good understanding of BPM (Business Process Management) and SOA (Service Oriented Architecture).
- Administered Spotfire programs and supported library management.
- Evaluated log files and implemented performance tuning.
- Supported Spotfire logs for resolution of issues.
- Worked in Finance Domain, which encompasses a broad range of organizations dat manage money, including credit unions, banks, credit card companies, insurance companies.
- Experience in using messaging standards such as JMS, MQ Series, TIBCO EMS and TIBCO Rendezvous for developing distributed applications.
- Administrative experience in TIBCO EMS/JMS - installing teh EMS, creating Queues, Topics, User’s and Roles & configuring various EMS options.
- Expertise in implementing SOA concepts by designing and developing Web Services using WSDL, SOAP and Service palettes creating SOAP/HTTP and SOAP/JMS with TIBCO Business Works.
- Expertise in implementing XML technologies - XML, Turbo XML, XPath, XML SPY, XSD schema, XSLT.
- Worked on integrating various applications with TIBCO Active Database Adapter, TIBCO File Adapter, DB2 Adapter, TIBCO SAP R/3 Adapter, and Oracle Apps Adapters using TIBCO Business Works.
- Implemented Restfulserviceto be invoked by teh frontend systems
- Excellent experience in creating and deploying EAR files and running them in TIBCO Administrator in both load balancing and fault tolerance modes.
- Extensive experience working with TIBCO Hawk in monitoring Business Works Engines and log files.
- Expertise in Cognos 8 BI Suite (framework Manager, Cognos connection, Report Studio, Analysis Studio, Metric Studio, Event Studio and Query Studio)
- Proficient with teh most recent versions of Cognos and associated applications used in generating reports for different organizational requirements
- Providing support through different components of Cognos reporting tool to generate additional reports
- Worked on TIBCO Active Matrix Policy Manager for authentication and authorization.
- Experience in Message Oriented Middleware (MOM) such as TIBCO Enterprise, IBM MQSeries5.3 and Sun Java Messaging Services (JMS) specifications, JNDI.
- Having Upgrade Experience for Tibco Business Works, Business Events and me Process.
- Experience in developing Complex Event Processing Applications using Tibco Business Events (3.x/4/x and 5.x).
- Worked on TIBCO Active Matrix Lifecycle Governance Framework for governance of services.
- Worked extensively in RDBMS technologies such as ORACLE 10g/11g (SQL and PL/SQL), MS SQL Server 2005 and My SQL.
- Expert in writing Stored Procedures, Functions, Database Triggers, Packages, SQL Server Jobs using TSQL and PL/SQL. Proficient in SQL Server - Data Transformation Services (DTS).
- Strong analytical and aptitude skills for trouble shooting, installation and configuration.
TIBCO Integration: TIBCO Business Works, TIBCO Active Matrix Service Grid, TIBCO Active Matrix Service Gateway, TIBCO Administrator, TIBCO TRATIBCO Administrator TIBCO Administrator, GUI/Silent/Console based installs
TIBCO Messaging: TIBCO Enterprise Messaging Service (EMS), TIBCO Rendezvous (RV), MS MQ, MQ Series.
TIBCO Protocols: SOAP, WSDL, Soap/http, Soap/JMS, EDI, HIPAA, EDIFECS Specbuilder
TIBCO Adapters: TIBCO Active Database adapter, TIBCO File adapter, TIBCO SAP R/3 adapter, TIBCO adapter for remedy, People Soft Adapter
TIBCO Monitoring: Tibco Hawk 4.7, Hawk Accelerator
Scripting: Shell Scripting & Ant Scripting
Languages: Java, Angular JS, C#, C++, HTML, XML XPATH, XSLT, XSD, SOAP, XSLT, WSDL, OOPS
Databases: Oracle, DB2, Sybase, Microsoft SQL Server.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/2000/2003, UNIX (Solaris, Linux), HP-UNIX, Macintosh OS
Confidential, Plano, TexasSr TIBCO Developer/Admin
- Created detailed design documents for all teh business interfaces.
- Involved in teh creation of detailed design documents for teh system as whole and all teh integration interfaces.
- Formulated data standards and implemented master data conversion.
- Suggested and executed modifications for MDR and SDR levels.
- Developed business processes by configuring shared resources, creating process definitions, creating activities, configuring message transports using TIBCO Business Works.
- Extensively used Business Works to do teh complex data mapping & transformations.
- Complex integration of all teh applications TEMPhas been done with real-time data transfer (high throughput).
- Involved in configuration of EMS server for high availability & high scalability (load balancing & fault tolerance).
- Created BW EAR files containing process & adapter archives and deployed them by configuring in Administrator. Further all teh process engines & adapter components had been started to check whether it performed as desired.
- Configured design-time MQ Series Request / Reply adapter for connecting to external application.
- Application integration using IBM WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus 7.x.
- Involved with integration of teh enterprise components system manager and data replicator.
- Expertise in WebSphere Cast Iron, IBM Web Sphere ESB and Mule ESB technologies
- Responsible for developing Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) architecture with Controllers, orchestration and web services.
- Experienced in IBM WebSphere ESB and Mule ESB Enterprise Service Bus Technologies
- Understanding and translating teh requirements into application and system design of ESB modules such as calendar services, membership, framework libraries, Google sales force modules.
- Worked with SFDC team to integrate Equinox ESB-CRM services using Cast Iron.
- Configured design-time SAP R/3 Adapters for connecting to SAP system and external applications.
- Unit-tested developed business interfaces and resolved development issues found during unit testing.
- Extensive testing of TIB/SAP 6.2 adapter in various service modes against SAP applications, TIBCO designer, TIBCO Business Works, administrator, hawk, EMS, RV in various platforms.
- Configured SAP Adapter services to read and send teh data from SAP applications using BAPI and IDOCS Interface.
- Very successful in teh integration of SAP ERP within a business and in teh integration of teh SAP modules with each other.
- Design of an ERP solution for version management and linkage of teh technical documentation to a configurable material (KMAT).
- Understanding of MFT patterns like AS2, Connect Direct, sftp
- Installation, configuration, and maintenance of multiple projects and products supported by teh AIS B2B group.
- EDI Encounter files to be sent to ACS within defined SLA's.
- Identified and implemented process improvement efforts within teh EDI structure including system interface, policy and procedure changes
- Performed detailed design and mapping specification creation for translation between Legacy and EDI formats
- Developed and prepared EDI documentation, as well as provided content and format testing for internal and external use.
- Acted TEMPeffectively as point-of-contact on status of EDI transactions from internal and external customers.
- Lead team with Hands on development on Edifecs
- Technical Architecture and Design of teh Flow in Edifecs
- Technical Design of teh Flow in Edifecs, Message Broker and WTX
- Created groups and users, roles, folder deployment, grant access permissions, scheduling reports and setting up default prompt values.
- Used TIBCO Business Works to design teh private process which subscribes teh Inbound EDI 850 Purchase Order from TIBCO Business Connect and load them into teh SQL Server tables.
- Involved in configuring Business Connect trading partners and protocols
- Configured teh Business Connect Outbound for X-12 to EDI translation dat goes to Vendors for further processing
- Setup Business Connect to perform interactions to exchange EDI format data between trading partners
- Involved in Business Connect Inbound for which breaking up teh batch EDI in to individual EDI and then to XML.
- Configured teh Business Connect
- Installed and Configured Cognos Reportnet.
- Developed Oracle views, functions, procedures to help with reporting
- Implemented JAVA Scripts in Cognos reports to overcome challenging issues such as auto cascading of prompts, tabbed
- Development and configuration of TIBCO MQ Series Adapter for integrating with IBM MQ Series
- Implemented various business processes with TIBCO EMS, MQ Series, FTP, MQ-FTE and secure transportation protocols.
- Designed Workflow process with iProcess, assigned different level permission and task to client users according deferent steps.
- Hands-on with CEP technologies and TIBCO Business Events in developing eventing applications using Complex Rules, State Machines, Decision Tables and Caching techniques
- Worked on solution involving Business Events and Business Works to enrich event data and leverage legacy applications in Complex Eventing Application.
- Proficient with Model Driven Architecture (MDA) and Complex Events processing concepts, its implementation with TIBCO Business Events.
- Developed Tibco BW applications with use of file adapter, ADB adapter and iProcess palette.
- Configured Tibco BW applications in iProcess procedure as per business flow and also IProcess procedure steps in BW application to work on cases
- Worked on JMeter to perform web application testing and load testing.
- Conducted Load testing on web applications using LOADUI and JMeter
- Product list API Exchange (ASG), Policy Director, BWPM, BW, EMS, Hawk, Rest, Active Matrix Administrator, Spotfire Server 5.5/6.0.
- Experience in creating Complex Spotfire/ iDart Dashboards or Reports Using Tibco Spotfire Professional.
- Developed reports using Spotfire Professional and published teh same to Spotfire Server for Business Users use.
- Conducting Unit testing of teh reports developed in Spotfire/ iDart Professional.
- Scheduled jobs to execute SSIS packages which were developed to update database objects daily and maintained nightly loads of data by creating teh corresponding tasks.
- Created SSIS packages to export and import data from CSV files, Text files and Excel spreadsheet. Involved in installation, configuration and developing of SSIS packages using BIDS.
- Extensively using joints and sub-queries for complex queries which were involving multiple tables from different databases. Analyzing data and re-mapping fields based on business requirements.
- Store procedures, User defined functions, Views, T-sql scripting for complex business logic. Optimized teh database by creating various clustered, non-clustered indexes and index views. Using aggregate strategies to aggregate data, sorting and joining tables.
- Extracted data from internal data warehouse system to SSRS
- Created routes in Edifecs XEngine to process and validated teh HIPAA 834 X12 transactions.
- Actively involved in installing all edifecs products (SpecBuilder, XEngine and Transaction management).
- Involved in all kinds of troubleshoots related to SpecBuilder, XEngine and Transaction Management.
- Requirement /Functional and technical specification of BPM applications.
- System design of TIBCO IProcess BPM applications
- Implemented BPM for handling teh internal process of hardware & software provisioning.
- Design and development using TIBCO IProcess 10.6.
- Proof of concept on SLA management using TIBCO Business Events 3.0 /Rule Management.
- Business process modeling competency and best practices.
- Worked on developing training program, user guide for Spotfire/ iDart Professional and Spotfire web player in terms of best developing and design practices.
- Carried out System Integration Testing (SIT) where data flows between Legacy System via Internal Tibco application to 3rd party vendor application
- Created trigger messages for BW Engine to activate Tibco jobs in batch processing.
- Experienced with Middleware, integration and testing in big data environment. Experience with SQL, End to end testing, integration testing and middleware testing
- Developed database object as T-SQL, stored procedures, user defined functions, triggers, views, complicated queries, indexing, etc
- Created Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Functions, Indexes, Views, Joins and T-SQL code for applications.
- Maintaining production critical servers running UNIX, Linux supporting database and Web services. Providing 24x7 supports
- Installing Redhat Linux using Kickstart and applying security polices for hardening teh server based on teh company policies.
- Incident management for Unix Servers (Solaris, Linux).
- Helped to establish standards, policies and procedures for all aspects of UNIX server environments (e.g., configuration, administration, documentation, release and deployment.)
- Linux administrators, responsible for providing for 24x7 support for production and responding to users' tickets from remedy.
- Worked on StreamBase to understand teh trends of teh changing needs of teh business.
- Created results with StreamBase using intelligence with visualizations and alerts with queries to update teh results.
- Worked on PMMLto represent input data as well as teh data transformations necessary to transform raw data into meaningful features.
Environment: TIBCO Business works (5.x, 6.x), TIBCO Business Events, TIBCO Designer (v6.x), TIBCO Adapter for Files 6.x, TIBCO EMS (Enterprise Messaging Server, v4.x), ETL, Spotfire 7.6, TIBCO Administrator (Enterprise Edition, v5.x), TIBCO Hawk 4.8.x, Rational Clear Case, MQ Adapters (v6.2), SAP R/3 Adapters (v6.2), VB.Net, ASP.Net.
Confidential, Dallas, TexasSr TIBCO Developer/Admin
- Developed a TIBCO Business Works process which will read teh request append to a file and transfers teh file based on what type of a file it is (me.e. Real time or Batch file.
- Worked on concept history in persistent data mode and solved business problems with very little database operations.
- Implemented Database Concepts by DB import tool and worked with Oracle Database schema operations.
- Configured ADB adapter to connect to Oracle 10i to get teh disposition data from teh Predictive Dialer application and call other services to update teh interactions.
- Implemented error handling, logging and auditing by making use of Common Services and TIBCO activities.
- Configuring teh Common Services in teh TIBCO projects.
- Created unit, integration and system test plans for teh developed interfaces.
- Facilitated establishing TIBCO Business Works coding and subject naming standards.
- Created EAR Files for teh developed BW components.
- Deployed teh projects onto different environments by using TIBCO Business Work Administrator.
- Designing and Developing teh Business Processes.
- Maintained detailed documentation of MDM service mappings.
- Designed and developed ETL, DQ and master data management programs.
- Involved in setting up of infrastructural facilities like installing teh TIBCO Business Works, TIBCO Business Connect.
- Configured teh Trading Hosts and Trading Partners in TIBCO Business Connect using EDI X 12 protocols.
- B2B Integration using Business Connect: Prepared technical design documents based on teh functional specifications for EDI 810, EDI 832, EDI 856 and EDI 850 documents.
- Implemented TIBCO Business Works Process for receiving various transactions from Amazon through Business Connect.
- Designed and configured several TIBCO Business Works private process and mapped teh fields of teh Outbound EDI 810 Invoice, EDI 856 Shipment Notification and EDI 832 Sales Catalog processes using XPATH and published it to TIBCO Business Connect from SQL Server.
- Implemented data transformation activities utilized SQL and Perl scripts.
- Assisting in transferring databases, including TempDB, to new servers using TSQL scripts
- Writing SQL Server stored procedures using TSQL
- Writing, updating and supporting reports using TSQL
- Prepared unit tests for maintenance of data quality and integrity.
- Suggested enhancements for data warehouse and MDM solutions.
- BPM Code review for all deliverables.
- Worked on integration of AMX BPM with BW, Filenet, Spotfire related to project.
- Unit testing of teh modules along with regression and Integration testing.
- Creation of Input/output Schemas for teh services
- Implemented Web services components SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI to interact with external systems by using TIBCO BW as part of SOAP.
- Designed integration framework for real time, near-real time, and batch integration services.
- Designed interfacing requirements for applications with Web-Services via SOAP/HTTP and SOAP/JMS
- Created EAR Files for teh developed BW components and deployed TIBCO components with support for Load balancing and Fault Tolerance using TIBCO Administrator.
- Designed and developed stored procedures, queries and views necessary to support SSRS reports
- Generated various Monthly, Quarterly, Bi-Yearly, Yearly reports by different type of reports using SSRS.
- Extensively worked on SSRS and delivered complex reports from different data sources such as SQL Database and Cubes.
- Troubleshot customized DPL code within teh TradeFlow product
- Set up teh TradeFlow application for teh purposes of development and testing
- Successfully implemented a trade filtering process using TIBCO Designer to filter out Currency and Forward trades.
- Successfully implemented a Manual Batch Load (MBL) process to manually process trades and supply teh trades to teh automated system.
- Configured EMS servers in fault tolerance mode.
- Derived teh mapping documents
- Design & development of teh reports using Cognos 8 Report Studio, Analysis Studio reports
- Performance tuning by analyzing and comparing teh turnaround times between SQL and Cognos.
- Experience in Migrating reports from Cognos EP Series 7 to Cognos 8 Environment.
- Customized Cognos Connection with appropriate reports and security measures
- Used FTP and MQ-FTE protocol to transfer file from TIBCO to various legacy systems.
- Designed and Developed process by using MQ Adapter to publish, request/reply messages from CC&B system to Outage Management System (OMS).
- Conducting Unit testing of teh reports developed in Spotfire/iDart Professional.
- Responsible for teh migrating teh reports from Development to Acceptance / Production Server.
- Installed and Configured teh Spotfire/ iDart Statistics Services on a standalone Installation
- Optimized Information links and queries to increase performance Design and implementation of a global, enterprise class Spotfire environment.
- Prepared teh unit test cases and deployment workbooks
- Delivered teh development specific documents
- Handled Change requests, Bug fixing and performance tuning
- Developed programs in Pick-Basic in a UNIX environment to support all business applications
- Application & UNIX support for Dev/QA teams on various web/db products
- UNIX user account management & Name-Services management (NIS/DNS)
- Configuration of SSL in Composite Services
- Involved in Designing and Developing teh Composite views and understanding teh mapping requirements and creating teh composite views and published to Target systems
- Involved in creation of Unit test case plan
- Independent Unit Testing
- Resolving technical issues during deployment.
- Ensured dat client and end-user requirements were met for various projects.
Environment: TIBCO BW 5.x, TIBCO EMS 6.0.1,TIBCO TRA 5.8, TIBCO Administrator 5.8, TIBCO RV 8.4.0, JDK 1.7, SOAP UI, Composite Studio 6.1,6.2, SmartSolve 7.04, Composite Server 6.1,6.2,Web sphere MQ, SQL Developer, SAS 9.1, Oracle 11g DB, Putty, VB.Net, ASP.Net, Angular JS.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Installed and configured teh following TIBCO Active Enterprise Product Suite
- Created Business agreements, participants, and operations in Business Connect.
- Configured and deployed teh Business Connect Gateway server.
- Installed and configured ADB Adapter to integrate with Data Bases.
- Working with offshore team members of 5
- Designed and developed teh TIBCO BW processes for teh different flow of data formats.
- Created Queues, Topics on TIBCO JMS Server for all teh applications.
- Created teh Logging and Exception handling framework against teh needs of an enterprise level solution.
- Setting up teh environment for upgrading TIBCO AMX BPM 1.3.1 HF 03 to 2.1.0 HF 4 (latest version).
- Created different hierarchical, interactive storage reports using C# for Streams/OpComs, Locations, Datacenters dat displays monthly, most recent Capacity, Assigned, Used, Unused, Efficiency, Cost figures
- Utilized Java, Eclipse/ J2EE, tested programming code & Applications, collaborated with team and management.
- Designed and developed teh automated trading software for back testing historical trading data in java platform.
- Deploying teh application in Test, Staging and Production environments.
- Migrating 100+ Interfaces in from 2.3.0 to 3.3 Tibco Active Matrix Service Grids.
- Configured SOAP protocol in Business Connect.
- Deployed applications using TIBCO Administrator/TIBCO Scripted Framework GUI in Dev & test environments.
- Implemented system modifications as per established requirements.
- Built calling services from BW to iProcess & iProcess to BW, integration with LDAP.
- Design and Implementation of IBM MQ Series Cluster environment.
- Development and configuration of Tibco MQ Series Adapter for integrating with IBM MQ Series.
- Validate any equipment, software or system dat directly or indirectly effects their product.
- Worked on developing training program, user guide for Spotfire Professional and Spotfire web player in terms of best developing and design practices.
- Good at teh using Cross tables, Charts(Pie Chart, Tree Map, Heat Map, Bar Chart, Line Chart), Calculated Columns, Creating Hierarchies, Bookmarks and complex reports with multiple filters with Spotfire Professional
- Developed complex Spotfire workbooks from scratch based on client needs and providing Detail-On-Demand.
- Delivered advanced/ complex reporting solutions such as Dashboards and Standardized Reporting Spotfire and Business Objects.
- Testing teh Business Object Reports and Spotfire reports, validating data from teh report and database and updating testing document.
- Modeling workflows using iProcess modeler and developing TIBCO iProcess SSO API calls to get both XML and field case data from iProcess into Business works.
- Created Hawk Rules, configured filters in RT-View.
- Having hands full experience on installing TIBCO Rendezvous (RV) messaging product for real-time data distribution application.
- Created mapping matrix to convert custom data to common data and common data to custom data.
- Created multivariable regression models to evaluate teh TEMPeffectiveness and efficiency using Python
- Experienced in Machine Learning and Statistical Analysis with Linux Command Lines, Python Scripting
- Analyzed Rendezvous messages created by Tibco and validated them against XML messages and Schemas.
- Involved in end-to-end testing of teh Web/Mobile applications and its interactions with ERP Systems using SOA, Middleware - TIBCO systems.
- Coordinated with teh development team for any code deployment issues.
- Involved in configuration of EMS connections and setting up TIBCO EMS Servers.
Environment: TIBCO Business Events 5.X, Solaris, Windows XP Servers. EMS 7, TIBCO Business Works 5.10, Rest, Spotfire, Tibco CLE, TIBCO Hawk Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Actively participated in teh meetings to identify teh interfaces required for integration with both teh SAP and Legacy systems teams.
- Configured Active Database Adapter for database transactions.
- Involved in design, development and testing of teh interfaces using TIBCO BW.
- Developed BW Process Templates for reusability of BW Process logic.
- Configured teh SAP adapter in Publication, Subscription and Request-Response mode.
- Configured teh File adapter in publication and subscription mode to publish and subscribe to teh legacy LogPro systems.
- Involved in teh deployment of teh projects using teh TIBCO Administrator.
- Modified teh WSDL's to interact with eCommerce systems.
- Deployed teh application in DEV and STG environments.
- Involved in design and development of logging and error handling processes.
- Installation, maintenance and monitoring of TIBCO Applications and EMS destinations. Deployment of TIBCO Business Works to teh testing environments.
- Monitored teh cut over activities for smooth migration of code into PROD (Production)
- Involved in creating EAR files and deploying BW projects in various environments.
- Involved in teh development and configuration of TIBCO BW business processes to various components such as Oracle database and also performing various data mapping and manipulation.
- Used XML Canon, Perforce for implementing version control system.
- Involved in peer review of UTP, UTP Results and Code Review docs.
Environment: TIBCO EMS 5.x, TIBCO Business Works 5.x, TIBCO SAP R/3 Adapter, File Adapter, XML, XSD, TIBCO Administrator 5.x, TIBCO Hawk, Oracle, Windows and UNIX.
- Installed and configured TIBCO Active Enterprise products, ADB Adapter and File Adapter.
- Customized and configured SQL queries and Active Database adapters to various applications.
- Configured teh Active Database Adapter to connect to Oracle 9i and SQL server.
- Developed several processes to map incoming transactions from application specific messages to common messages and vice versa.
- Designed and developed TIBCO Business Works processes to manage transactions and integrate with Oracle Applications.
- Implemented TIBCO, SOAP Server processes to provide Warehouse Management functions to various third party vendors.
- Wrote SOAP Server WSDL files to provide definitions for available operations.
- To revamp existing tightly coupled codes to loosely coupled code based on SOA and also to eliminate all hard coding.
- Designed Service oriented Architecture to enable users to dynamically discover services stored in teh UDDI Active Matrix Registry.
- Developed release notes documents to provide support personnel with build installation instructions.
- Actively communicating with other middleware/backend teams, provide solutions, etc in requirement gathering, design, development and testing phases of Agile SDLC while rolling out teh product.
- Deployed EAR files within various environments using TIBCO Administrator.
Environment: TIBCO Business works 5.x, XML, JDBC, TIBCO Designer, TIBCO ADB Adapter, TIBCO Administrator 5.x, TIBCO Rendezvous, Active Matrix Registry, TIBCO JMS, TIBCO File Adapter, UNIX, Oracle9i, SQL Server, PL/SQL and SQL Navigator.