- Around 8+ years of experience as an IT professional, with over 6 years of experience inSalesforce.com CRM Platform using APEX, Force.com and Visual Force and around 3+ years with Java.
- Experience in SFDC Development implementing the APEX classes, Triggers, S - Controls, Components, Reports, Visual Force, Force.com IDE, Eclipse with SOQL, SOSL and Force.com plug-ins.
- Pervasive experience in performing the administrative and development related tasks like consigning Roles, creating Profiles, Visual Force pages, Validation Rules, Custom Tabs, Custom Objects, S-Controls, Reports, Analytic Snapshots, Dashboards, Workflows, Email Alerts, Entity Relationship Diagrams and Page Layouts.
- Proficient in dealing with the functionalities related to the Service Cloud and Sales Cloud.
- Experience in Salesforce Wave Analytics using internal salesforce data and external salesforce data to develop large data files, creating graphs, charts and pictorial representation.
- Experienced in Zuora with different modules like Customer Accounts (create/manage/delete Customers), Product Catalog (create/manage/delete Products), Subscription (Overview, Cancellations), Billing Operations, Invoice Processing.
- Implemented Event Handlers and Error Handling in SSIS packages.
- Given authorizations to the users to the Azure active directory and testing connections.
- Experienced in Veeva CRM and Veeva Vault Content Management applications.
- Thorough knowledge in the security and sharing model which is used to finely control the user's access to different data.
- Acquainted and well versed with CRM processes like Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Customer Support, Business Processes and recommended solutions to improve their processes using SFDC.
- Expertise in SOQL queries to search and display data from SFDC Organization using tool Workbench.
- Experienced in analyzing business requirements, Entity Relationship diagram and implementing them toSalesforcecustom objects, junction objects, master-detail relationships and lookup relationships.
- Proficient in Data Migration from traditional applications toSalesforceusing Apex Data Loader, Import Wizard and Data Manipulation Language.
- Expertise in working on Scheduled jobs and APEX Batch jobs and executed approval processes, e-mail services and workflows via customization.
- Well versed in analyzing CRM business processes that include Forecasting, Campaign management, Lead management, Order management, Account management, Case management and Merging management.
- Developed and worked on differentSalesforce.com environments such as production and sandbox by employing the Force.com Migration Tool and Eclipse.
- Expertise in analyzing and documenting the workflows and functionality of existing systems.
- Created and maintained logical entity relationship diagrams, transformed logical models into physical data models with an add-on experience in writing SQL and PL/SQL programming with Oracle and MS-SQL Server.
- Expertise in creating Visual Force pages and other custom components for Salesforce1.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Responsible for gathering the requirements by coordinating with the business analysts,developers and project managers, in order to better customize, and utilize the full functionality of theSalesforce.com CRM solution.
- Worked with Subject Matter Experts (SME's) of different groups to gain detailed knowledge of the different systems and also to understand the cross impacts of the system by conducting meetings.
- Strong experience in working with Security framework, Dashboards, and reporting modules and designing, creating and implementing profiles, roles, record types, page layouts, assignment and work flow rules, escalation rules, communication templates, approval processes and reports, and configuring security settings.
- Excellent technical, logical, code debugging and problem solving capabilities and ability to watch the future environment, the competitor and customer probable activities carefully.
- A project oriented team player with solid communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain a congenial relationship with the client team and with the ability to manage multiple priorities under aggressive deadlines, being highly adaptable to different work environments.
SalesforceTechnologies: SalesforceCRM,SalesforceSFA, APEX Language, Classes, Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual force (Pages, Components and Controllers), APEX Data Loader, Veeva, Zuora, Lightning Component, S-Controls, APEX Web Services, AJAX, Dashboards, Workflow & Approvals, Analytic Snapshots, Custom Objects.
SalesforceTools: Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Connect for Outlook, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production), Force.com
Migration Tool: Custom Integration, Outbound messages, Workflow & Approvals, Field updates, Reports, Custom objects, Custom settings, Custom labels & tabs, Email Services, Role Hierarchy, Dashboards, Security controls, APEX Exchange Package & Custom Application and Sandbox data loading
Programming Languages: APEX, Java J2EE, C, C++, C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net
Database Servers: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, MS SQL Server … PL/SQL, RDBMS, MS Access, MySQL, DB2, TOAD
Operating Systems: MS Windows, Unix, Linux, Mac OS - 9/10
Software Development Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, MVC, SDLC, IDE Eclipse 3.x, MyEclipse, Data loader, MS Visio, Force.com IDE
Confidential, New York, NY
- Involved in Discussions with Business Analyst and Project Managers to provide best solutions possible inSalesforcefor the requirements collected.
- Created custom buttons and links on Account and Relationship Group object for generating auto Reports.
- Experience in Salesforce Wave Analytics using internal salesforce data and external salesforce data to create datasets, lenses, dashboards, large data files, creating graphs, charts and pictorial representation.
- Developed Visual Force pages which rendered based on Salesforce1 App or Web.
- Developed publisher actions for salesforce1 app.Expertise in SOQL queries to search and display data from SFDC Organization using tool Workbench.
- Efficiently worked with standardSalesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Cases and Opportunities.
- Setup andImplementedSalesforcemarketingcloud2.0 org.
- Involved in maintaining the Logging for the SSIS packages.
- Ensuring the test coverage and creating test methods and executed the unit testing to remove produce defect free.
- Created modernEnterprise Lightning AppscombiningLightning Design System, Lightning App BuilderandLightning Component features.
- Created Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs and Components.Strong skills in debugging complicated code.
- Experienced with Saleforce.comService Cloudas well asSales Cloud indeveloping custom applications.
- Good Experience withService Cloud, Sales CloudandChatter.
- Highly proficient withSales Cloud, Service Cloud, Service Max web service, Force.com, Community Portal, Chatter, Knowledge OneandApp-exchangeonSalesforce.
- Tested Apps by appending multiple components to the Lightning Application thereby deployed applications from sandbox to production.
- Proactively created Apex Triggers and Apex classes and also developed and managed complex workflows, approvals, validation rules, assignment rules and system triggers.
- Defined the lookup relationship and master-detail relationship on the objects that helps in associating the records and defining a parent-child relationship in which the master object controls certain behaviors of the detail object respectively.
- BuiltLightning ComponentTab for Salesforce 1 Navigation and Custom Applications inLightning Experience.
- Worked onLightning Process builderflows, Connect API,Chatterandquick Action.
- DesignedSalesforceService Cloud console to boost productivity with the dashboard-like interface, reducing clicking & scrolling, making it easy to quickly find/update/create records.
- Testing the connections, authorization providers and creating the registration handlers with the Azure using the SSO Azure Active Directory.
- Worked with Dynamic Apex to access sObjects and Field describe information, execute dynamic SOQL, SOSL and DML queries.
- ImplementedSalesforceLightning Components for small set of users within the organization.
- Experience in Veeva integration onSalesforce/Force.com Platform, building Veeva Vault work flows.
- Assist in resolution of escalated situations initiated by Marketing Cloud, clients and partners.
- Manage Escalations on behalf of the client and/or Marketing Cloud.
- Effectively created the Picklists, dependent Picklists and junction objects to establish the connectivity among objects.
- Highly experienced with Zuora forSalesforcefor commerce, billing and financial subscriptions.
- Responsible for writing SOQL & SOSL queries with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- UsingSalesforceWorkbench timed SOQL queries to get the most optimized version of the query.
- Used Change Sets to deploy components into different environments.
- Set up Marketing Campaigns, Campaign Hierarchies, Lead Queries, Assignment rules, Web-to-Lead, Auto-Response rules.
- Experience in Dealing withSalesforceSupport calls in case of anySalesforceOrg issues.
- Worked effectively to ensure that the data is protected and is made available to the authorized users by customizing the user Roles, Role hierarchies, Profiles and Sharing settings.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Developed different Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application using different Visual force components.
- Used Force.com Eclipse IDE plug-in to manage, author, debug and deploy Force.com applications in the Eclipse development environment.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Veeva, Zuora, Custom Component, Lightning Component, Service Cloud, Custom Controllers, Workflow & Approvals, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, Email Services, Security Controls, HTML, Web Services, Reports, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Workbench.
Confidential, Charleston, SC
- Created complex Formula Fields, Validation Rules, Workflow and approvals for the flexibility and functionality of force platform application.
- Designed various Web Pages in Visual Force for capturing various customer enquiries and Implemented logic for migrating cases to different queues based on the type of customer enquiry.
- Implemented Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approval Processes, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks, Events and Audit Trials.
- Used Custom Labels in Apex classes and Visual Force Pages so that hard coding and Translations can be managed easily.
- Implemented Veeva CRM and Vault on Force.com platform, integrated Veeva Vault with Veeva CRM, CLM admin tab configurations.
- Highly experienced with Zuora forSalesforce.
- Assist in resolution of escalated situations initiated by Marketing Cloud, clients and partners
- Involved in Developing, Monitoring and Deploying SSIS packages and successfully created dynamic configuration packages in SSIS.
- Used refined global search inLightningby developing Apex classes and Controllers.
- Worked with translation Workbench to enable different languages for users.
- Responsible for creating various Custom Objects, Tabs, Components and Visual Force Pages and Controllers.
- Implement and project-manage Desk.com and Service Cloud configuration projects
- Feedback on processes efficiency and process improvement between ExactTarget, clients and partners.
- Usedfield level securityalong with page layouts inLightningto manage access to certain fields.
- Served as the Communications Lead on implementating of Salesforce Service Could and Sales Cloud at the United States Postal Service.
- Used Azure to setup and create the active directories application authorization providers.
- Experienced with Salesforce.com Configuration and Design of Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and Force.com solutions, with an emphasis on Service Cloud solutions
- Synchronized with the business process review meetings and multiple teams for ascertaining standardized workflow processes.
- Manage Escalations on behalf of the client and/or Marketing Cloud.
- Implemented Service cloud for handling Users/Customers in real time, remotely.
- Optimized Test classes as the code base grew because of which there were Deployment Failures due to Governor Limit Exceptions.
- Extensively used HTML tags, Frames and CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) to maintain uniformity in the Web pages and also avoid View State Limit.
- Implemented Case Management Automation to track and solve Customer's Issues.
- Written SOQL queries against force.com API.
- Strong experience in working with Security framework, Dashboards and reporting modules.
- Integrated withSalesforceby usingMarketingcloudconnector (V5).
- Participated in the training sessions provided by theSalesforceteam.
- Visualforce Pages forLightning Experience, Alternates forJava Script Codes, Sharing Visualforce pages betweenClassicandLightning.
- Implemented the Application modification functionality and the Toolbar modification functionality of the application as separate Flex Modules and integrated them onto one composite application.
- Defined documentation review cycles for the project and assign review tasks to the project team. Follow-up with reviews to see them through the completion.
- Configured and Maintained the Sandbox Environment for easy collaboration of Development and QA Activities.
- Optimized SOQL Queries in Batch Apex when they reached Query Timeout Exception.
- Worked on Unit testing for the customizations and developments done during the project.
- Involved inSalesforce.com application setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Implemented packages in distributing and migrating components or applications within the organization.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Veeva, Zuora, Visual Force (Pages, Component and Controllers), Lightning Component, Service Cloud, Pages, Data Loader, S-controls, HTML, Java Script, Apex Triggers, Web Services, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Business Requirements gathering - As is/To Be Processes, Fit Gap Analysis.
- Involved in SFDC implementation and maintenance of CRM functionality.
- Create Functional and Technical documents for SFDC reports, workflows.
- Create various roles, profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy requirements.
- Used collaboration tool chatter for status update, document sharing, customizes profiles, applications and internal networking.
- ConfiguredSalesforce.com security profiles and custom object supporting integration and quote-featured enhancement.
- Implemented Veeva on Force.com platform.Experience in supporting Veeva administration.
- Created the workflows and for automated lead routing lead escalation, alerts and custom coaching plans.
- Developed Apex Classes & Triggers and linked them to manage the workflows developed in the system.
- Created custom controllers implementing complex code for retrieval from Sales Force to VF pages
- Developed various Custom Reports, Dashboards and deployed them for different business user levels.
- Provided the training to the internal business users to use the application and develop their own custom reports.
- Wrote SOQL and SOSL statements within custom controllers, extensions and triggers.
- Supported the data migration activities for migration the data from various business sources with the support ofsalesforce.com.
Environment: Salesforce.com Enterprise Edition, Pages, Veeva, Data Loader, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Security Controls, Data Management, Profiles, Page Layout, Validation Rules.
Confidential, Milpitas, CA
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Worked on standard and custom S-objects on theSalesforce.com (SFDC) with a deep intent to meet the requirements and enhancements to the existing system architecture.
- Designed and developed Apex Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Developed Custom Visual Force Pages using Apex coding to meet the requirements of the Application.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- As Administrator, created profiles and implemented object-level, field-level and record-level security.
- Worked on prioritizing the records based on the business requirements.
- Responsible for migration of code from Sandbox to Production environment.
- Lead and co-ordinate with offshore development teams during development in various sprints of the project.
- Worked extensively on Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Activities and Customized Objects for Layouts, record types and validation rules.
- Worked with Dynamic Apex to access Objects and Field describe information, execute dynamic SOQL, SOSL and DML queries.
- Debug Apex scripts using Debug Logs and System Log Console to catch Exceptions and execute Governors and Limits.
- Create and Modify Test classes for the application to attain more than 75 % code coverage in the production environment, and handled all the Deployment of code to the production environment.
- Production Support for the Application and created tickets for the issues that came up and solved these issues as well.
- Developed and configured various reports and dashboards for different user profiles based on the need in the organization along with Building custom reports using Apex Visual Force.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Custom Reports, Dashboards, Windows XP.
- As a member of the team, involved in designing and developing a framework.
- Performed Requirement Analysis and developed use-cases.
- Incorporated Struts Model-View-Controller architecture in the application development.
- Developed functionalities like uploading scripts to the server and executing them on the remote machine using windows remote command executor. Enhanced the web pages for the modules using MVDC, JQuery and CSS.
- Developed the UI component architecture and API for application integration framework using Angular.JS.
- Provided 24/7 production support sorting out the issues/bugs raised after the deployment of the application.
- Created Monitors & Configured alerts through automatic emailing using Java Mail.
- Developed MVC design pattern based User Interface using JSP, XML, HTML, Bootstrap, CSS and Struts.
- Developing the business functionalities and exporting them as SOAP, JAX web services.
- Installed applications on UNIX/LINUX environment.
- Responsible for installation, support, configuration and maintenance of RedHat Linux.
- Developed Session Bean Components, Entity Beans which will manage transactions with the database to deliver the content to presentation layer and also to store data into the data layer.
- Collecting ticket data from outside sources such as web services and file via JMS, and collecting it in our repositories and then making them available by using Java with multithreading.
- Installed and configured Maven Plug-ins and helped deploy some applications using Maven.
- Configured Script Runner tool as Web Service Client and worked on consuming web services of Service-Now's incident management functionality using JAX-WS and REST and Java reflection web services.
- Developed functionality for Dashboard which gives the latest snapshot data about the scripts executed with respect to each user. Developed Session beans to maintain workflow and used Hibernate for persistence of data. Writing complex SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedures for data conversion. Using JUnit, JIRA, Log4J to perform unit testing and for logging frameworks.
- Used Struts customs tags such as HTML, Bootstrap, CSS, Logic, and Bean Tags depending upon the requirement.
- Implemented DAO design pattern for database related activities (Add, Delete, Modify, etc.) and to interact with the database using JDBC.
- Developed presentation layers using JSP's and struts tags. Experience with Eclipse tool.
- Installed applications in UNIX shell scripting environment. Built and deployed war files in Tomcat.
- Conducted Design reviews and Technical reviews with other project statehood Implemented Services using Core Java.
- Developed and deployed UI layer logics of sites using JSP.
- Struts (MVC) is used for implementation of business model logic.
- Worked with Struts MVC objects like Action Servlets, Controllers, and Validators, Web Application Context, Handler Mapping, Message Resource Bundles and JNDI for look-up for J2EE components.
- Developed dynamic JSP pages with Struts.
- Used built-in/custom Interceptors and Validators of Struts.
- Developed the XML data object to generate the PDF documents and other reports.
- Used Hibernate, DAO, and JDBC for data retrieval and medications from database.
- Messaging and interaction of Web Services is done using SOAP.
- Developed JUnit Test cases for Unit Test cases and as well as System and User test scenarios
- Involved in Unit Testing, User Acceptance Testing and Bug Fixing.
- Implemented mid-tier business services to integrate UI requests to DAO layer commands.