- Having 8+ years of experience in Software Development, Admin, Implementation and Maintenance using Salesforce.com, Apex, Triggers, Visual Force and Force.com Platforms.
- Experienced in Configuration, Customization and Support of SFDC as per the customer requirements.
- Worked on Data Migration from other applications to salesforce using Apex Data Loader.
- Worked on Administration, Configuration, Implementation and SFDC CRM and Salesforce applications working on Visual force and Apex.
- Extensive experience in designing and developing workflow rules, validation rules, approval processes and customizations within salesforce.com
- Strong in SFDC Functional areas - Accounts and Contacts, Case Management, Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities, Dashboards and Reports.
- Implemented Organization Wide Defaults(OWD) settings, Security and Sharing rules Confidential different levels.
- Technical knowledge inLightningComponents andLightningApp Builder.
- Hands on Salesforce Lightening Components design and designing compact layouts using Apex, Visual force pages, Workflows, Apex Triggers.
- Worked on Salesforce Lightning Process Builder to easily automate Business Processes. Developed re-usable UI Components with LightningComponent Framework.
- Customized Existing Visual Force to align withSalesforcenewLightningUI Experience.
- Experienced in SFDC Configuration and Maintenance activities that include User Management, Role hierarchies, Permission Sets, Security, Profiles and Sharing rules.
- Working knowledge in generating Reports, Dashboards, Customized reports and analyzing the data in Salesforce.
- Good experience in administrating and developing projects on Salesforce platform and on different data tools like Apex Data Loader, SFDC data Export, Excel Connector etc.
- Working knowledge on querying salesforce.com database using SOQL and SOSL queries and governor limits.
- Hands on experience in developing software systems using Java and J2EE components like Struct, Spring, Web Services, JDBC and Servlets.
- Proficient in using HTML, Java Script, j Query and CSS.
- Proven proficiency in Application Servers including Web sphere, JBOSS and Tomcat.
- Experience in working with Development team for solving the Complex Business requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to coordinate and motivate team members.
- Customer Interaction, Understand the Customers requirements and providing them best solutions.
Salesforce Administration: Reports, Dashboards, Validation Rules, Users, Roles and Profiles Deployment (Change Sets), Workflow Rules, Approval Process, Sandbox Refreshments, Apex, Data Loader, Import Wizards, Packages, Custom Apps, Custom Labels, Portals(Customer and Partner), Sharing Settings, Communication Templates.
Force.com tools: Apex Data loader, Force.com Apex Explorer, Ajax tool kit, Fprce.com Migration Tool, Force.com Excel Connector.
Salesforce Technologies Development: Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Class & Apex Web Service, SOQL, SOSL, Visual force (Page, Component & Controllers), Data Loader, HTML, XML.
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
- Configured the login, single sign-on and self-registration capabilities for the community.
- Performed the role of SFDC developer,lightningdeveloper and interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements forsalesforce.com,Lightningand CRM implementation.
- Tested apps by appending multiple components to a Lightning Application thereby deployed Applications from Sandbox to Production.
- Used Force.com web service API for implementing WSDL in the application for access to data from external systems and web sites.
- Developed and configured Custom Reports & Dashboards.
- Used Data loader tool for migration of data into Salesforce.com from external systems using CSV files.
- Deployed Sandbox salesforce.com application into Production using Force.com IDE.
- Periodic deployments to the Production environment using change sets according to deployment schedules.
- Designed, build, test and deploy enhancements to Salesforce custom Objects, Workflows, Triggers, Alerts and Reports within Salesforce using Apex and Force.com.
- Created and given permissions to applications, objects, Apex Code, IP Access, Login hours, Tabs, Customization permissions based on profiles.
- Used Lightning component for building single page app.
- Worked on Salesforce LightningProcess Builder to easily automate Business Processes. Developed re-usable UI Components with LightningComponent Framework.
- Migrating from Salesforce Classic to Lightning and created LightningComponents.
- Enabled Aura Framework, by adding Aura Attributes and Aura Handlers for Events to focus on Logic and Interactions in LightningApplications.
- LightningExperience - Formatting and migrating user data into LE, Implemented Salesforce LightningComponents for small set of users within the organization.
- Implemented salesforce knowledge and chatter answers as FAQ for the community.
- Worked on creating Unmanaged Packages and uploaded them to AppExchange as private app to list those all in an in-house AppExchange.
- Maintained ninety percent code coverage all over the environment while doing deployments to Org instance.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Developed various Visualforce Pages, Apex Triggers to include extra functionality and wrote Apex Classes and Controller to provide functionality to the visual pages.
- Developed Visual Force Pages, Visual Force Custom Controllers Components, Advanced Search Functionality, Custom Objects, Analytic Snapshots, Tabs, Tags, and Components.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes Extension Classes to support Visual Force pages development, Test Classes for Unit testing and Apex Triggers for various functional needs of the application
- Worked on email-to-case, web-to-case functionalities to create cases.
- Created service consoles for service agents, customized the view of the console depending on the tier of agents.
- Used Chatter files as document sharing location to share files among users and updates those files using versioning concept of chatter.
- Created App Launcher for Salesforce1 using Canvas framework.
- Writing complex business logic using Apex Classes, Triggers, Components and Controller Classes for various functional needs.
- Involved in querying Salesforcetables using SOQL & SOSL queries using Force.com Explorer.
- Responsible for migrating data from one Sandbox environment to another Sandbox using Force.com IDE Involved in writing Test Classes.
- Customized App launcher for the new application and customized it to Salesforce1 mobile App using canvas.
Environment: Force.com Platform, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Apex, Visualforce, App Launcher, App Exchange Store Builder, Lightning, Salesforce1, Salesforce Communities.
Confidential, Chicago IL
Salesforce Developer & Administration
- Building custom solutions using Salesforce.com configuration and customization.
- Worked on designing & developing thevarious Salesforcecustomizesstandard objects & custom object.
- Created Object Relationships and Field Dependencies according to the requirement.
- Designed OWD Settings, Sharing Rules and Validation Rule.
- Created different Record Types and Page Layouts for different Profile.
- Good experience in Salesforce.com Configuration of roles, profiles, user accounts & Permission Sets.
- Designed and developed Workflow Rules,Tasksand Email Alerts based on the application requirements.
- CreatedApproval Processfor complex business process and Customized application through approvals.
- DevelopedApexTriggers, Batch Process and Schedulerfor various functional needs in the application.
- Creating Custom Label, Custom Components and Custom Settings.
- Created Apex Classes, visual force pages and Test Classes to implement custom functionality.
- CreatedControllers, Standard, Custom and Extensions Controllers.
- Involved in generating Reports and Dashboards.
- Migrate the data using Import and Export Wizard and DataLoader for all data Insert, update and delete.
- Worked onEclipsefor Developing and testing Apex classes and triggers.
- Analyze and review business Logic, functional, and technical requirements.
- Preparing Document and develop code according to specifications and standard way of writing code.
- Experience in working with Development team for solving the Complex Business requirements and Issues.
- Experience designing, coding and implementing Apex code, Triggers, Classes, Web Services, Visual force components, SOQL statements.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic Designing and developing custom business logic.
- Interacted with various business team members to gather the requirements and documented the requirements.
- Generated Report on Communities with the dashboards and Insights Package, creating Customer Journey Map.
- Designed Action Framework to create, update records and objects from within Wave Analytics.
- Responsible for developing Scripts using Groovy.
- Developed various Custom Reports and deployed them for different business user levels.
- Used the Change Sets to deploy code between the Sandbox and Production environments for final implementations and prepared Deployment documents. Good experience with Change Management.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation Rules and formula fields to the custom objects.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex language, Apex Class, Visual Force (Pages, Component, Controllers, Extensions), Workflow & Approvals, Page Layouts, Apex Triggers, Email Services, Web Services, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
- Working as an enhancement team member and performed the roles of Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator in the organization.
- Developed various custom objects like field scheduling event, procedures and recurrence. Experience in developing Salesforce1 mobile application.
- Worked with business analyst to develop project implementation and develop plans including user interfaces.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports Tabs and Components and configured the Analytic Snapshots to dump the data on regular basis for the sales performance and lead generation statistics.
- Experience in code check-ins on daily basis using SVN and GIT version control.
- Worked with relational database likePL/SQLdatabase and Teradata according to the need.
- Providing L1/L2 Support on production issues.
- Wrote various Apex classes, controllers & triggers considering governor limits and various other components as per the client and application requirements.
- Deploying applications from Sandbox to Production using Change Sets.
- Salesforce.com Configuration and Design of Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and Force.com solutions, with an emphasis on Service Cloud solutions.
- Created Custom Visual force components and attributes to override the look and feel of standard Visual force components.
- Involved in developing the UI view pages using HTML5 semantic tags. Used HTML5 layouts with Angular directives as Views
- Used SQL queries for retrieving data.
- Maintained user roles, security, profiles, and workflow rules wherever necessary.
- Created complex workflow rules criteria for field updates and email alerts.
- Deployed Apex using Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool and Web Services API.
- Worked with Dynamic Apex to access S-Objects and field describe information, execute dynamic SOL, SOSL and DML queries.
- Extensive experience in Integration of Data from Traditional Applications to Salesforce using REST/SOAPAPI.
- Expertise in managing Agile, CI model.
- Achieved import and export operations to load customer data and other master data adopting data loader.
- Experience using App Exchange Applications like Dupe Eliminator.
- Created Visual force pages as per the client requirements and customizing Partner portal using various components.
- Implemented and maintained Salesforce Service Cloud and Sales Cloud. Built custom solutions with Apex and Visual Force, which support most critical processes and workflows.
- Implemented SFDC web-to-lead functionality into the corporate site to make lead management simple and efficient.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Apex Language, Service Cloud, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Custom Objects, Page Layouts, Force.com IDE, Sandbox data loading, Security Controls, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Reports, Dashboards, Sandbox.
- Implementation of Lead, Contact and Opportunity Management in Salesforce.com.
- Implementation of Web to Lead and Web to Case in Salesforce.com.
- Developed several Apex Triggers, Classes during the project lifecycle.
- Migration of S Controls to Apex and Visual force.
- Developed visual force pages and components to organize data in a way expected by the business.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Worked on Workflows to update information in Salesforce.com.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex language, Apex Class, Visual Force (Pages, Component, Controllers, Extensions), Workflow & Approvals, Page Layouts, Apex Triggers.