- Results - driven and innovative professional with more than 20 years of hands-on IT consulting experience and more than 10 years of managing projects and teams (both onsite and remote) and Implementing and deploying IT solutions, delivering high quality products, creating collaborative applications, SDLC, gathering business requirements, validation of requirements, creation of prototypes, creation of statement of work, estimation models, budget preparations, control scope, time and budget, mitigate plans, risk analysis, following client contractual compliance for various projects. Creation of user experience document, user stories, product backlog document, Sprint planning, Waterfall and Agile methodology, functional design document, traceability matrix, test plans (unit, integration, regression, UAT), deployment plan, training manual, and post implementation support.
- Knowledge and understanding of Cloud computing strategies, Implementation of Amazon Web Services solutions.
- Experience leading onsite and offsite teams, excellent communication skills.
- Development experience with Lotus Notes, SharePoint, K2, Lotus Script, LSX, ODBC, Java Script, HTML, CSS, SQL, Java agents, JAVA, JDBC and XML, Knowledge and understanding of Domino server administration, SharePoint Administration, SharePoint designer, infopath, Powershell.
- Enterprise Integration of Domino applications with DB2 on iSeries/AS400 using ODBC and LEI. Using lotus ETL tools and code to work with data warehouse and integrate data with applications to provide reports to management
- Configuration management (Assyst Enterprise) and Microsoft SQL server using LEI
- Websphere servers using Lotus Script to JAVA. MAX ERP and Microsoft SQL server using ODBC and SQL
- SAP and Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes using OLE2.Quest tools, AvePoint, ShareGate.
- Expertise in decommissioning of IT infrastructure, migration of data center, engineering and reverse engineering of software applications.
- Knowledge and understanding of AWS solution architect technologies, VPC, EC2, S3, EBS, CloudFront, Cloudwatch, IAM, RDS, Redshift, basic understanding of big data technologies such EMR, DynamoDB, Lambda, Kinesis, cloud data migration using AWS technologies.
- Certifications from Amazon (Solution Architect Associate, Exin (ITIL), IBM (Advanced Application Developer).
IT Project Delivery Lead
Confidential, Auburn Hills, MI
- Lead remote offshore and onsite teams for custom development of simple and complex applications in SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2016, and K2 five for SharePoint
- Improvement cost savings through efficient operations, continuous operational improvement, task automation. Led huge innovations and business process improvements.
- Gathered, analyzed, and validated business requirements for SharePoint custom development by following Agile Methodology with user stories and product backlog
- Manage the client experience and engagement relationship though onboarding, initiation, and ongoing operational support.
- Provided technical help to offshore teams in data analysis, reverse engineering, source data understanding and validation, target data test, functional testing with business and delivery of final product, progress reports to management.
- Amazon Cloud design preparations.
- Several awards from Confidential management for exceeding client expectations. Award from Confidential for extreme customer satisfaction
Environment: Lotus Notes, SharePoint, Nintex, K2 five, Quest and Sharegate migration tools, MS Project, ServiceNow
Onsite Technical Project Manager
Confidential, Chicago, Illinois
- Provide end-to-end development solutions in SharePoint. Leading onsite and offshore teams of 20 resources for custom development in SharePoint 2013
- Gathered, analyzed, and validated business requirements for SharePoint custom development
- Confidential Gems award winner for extreme business user satisfaction in migrating complex applications and being role model
Environment: Lotus Notes, SharePoint, Nintex, AvePoint Migration tool
Architect Lead and Project Management
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
- Gathered, analyzed, and validated and prototyped business requirements for SharePoint custom development
- Led offshore teams in India and onsite in USA to migrate Lotus Notes applications to SharePoint 2013.
- Performed Technical analysis of Lotus Notes environment (3000 databases) from migration point of view and documentation of migration process
- Provided technical assistance to project managers and developers, testers, and SharePoint administrators
- Gathered business requirements and architect of solutions in SharePoint 2013 List and Libraries, and to InfoPath 2010, Conducted peer review and quality assurance of data and functionality
- Demonstrated product to business owners and obtained approval for Brazilian Lotus Notes applications in Portuguese to SharePoint and US Lotus Notes applications in English to SharePoint. Created lists, libraries, content types, user interfaces, and workflows
- Commendation from Novelis for significant business process improvements and savings and increasing productivity globally
Environment: SharePoint, Lotus Notes
Solution Delivery Architect
- Technical led GM to migrate applications from Lotus Notes to SharePoint 2010 using Quest migration tools; applications varied from simple to complex
- Requirements gathering, and Analysis of business requirements
- Performed analysis of more than 4,000 Lotus Notes databases, Achieved migrated data fidelity up to 100%. Substantial business process improvements
- Utilized SharePoint designer, InfoPath designer to create functionality
- Created lists, libraries, content types, workflows, user interfaces, etc. Technical lead to migrate enterprise wide QuickPlace Applications to SharePoint 2010 using Quest migration tools. Led the end to end retirement of QuickPlace infrastructure from General Motor’s IT environment.
- Infrastructure retirement
- Retired all QuickPlace servers resulting in huge annual savings in sustain, server hosting, storage, and hardware lease costs
- Honored Annual Excellence award from CIO of Confidential for well-managed effort
- Created Migration Strategies document, User Experience document, Business Requirements document, Business Design documentation, Traceability Matrix, Test Plans (Unit, Integration, Regression, UAT), Deployment Plan, Training Manual, and post implementation support
- Proposal to integrate Lotus Notes with SAP for Delphi China and Delphi France
- Successfully led HP’s project for Delphi with extreme user satisfaction and savings
Environment: Domino Web Applications
Confidential, Romeoville, Illinois
Team Lead software consultant
- Web enabling of Lotus Notes databases.
- Designed and developed Payroll Overtime application and Co-op Overtime application for Toyota Human Resource department
- Customized Expense Report System among others.
- Achieved tremendous improvements which led to substantial savings companywide and Kaizen award submission (Kaizen is a Japanese word for continuous improvement)
Environment: Domino Web Applications, MS SQL, Assyst Enterprise, LEI
Confidential, Auburn Hills
- Led customization and/or new development of mission critical and business critical, highly complex Lotus Notes Domino applications in the Dealer System such as Dealer eCommunication Workflow (DEW), eFiles, Metrics, Specifying among others. (Some of the applications were multilingual in (English, French, Spanish, Dutch, German, Portuguese, and Japanese etc)
- Integration of Lotus Notes with WebSphere
- Authored test plans, including test cases, functional testing, integration testing, network performance testing, and load testing
- Created impact analysis, design documentation, and deployment documentation
- Improved performance of up to 1000% through vigorous network testing
- Mentored other developers. Reviewed technical work done (code review) by other developers and outsourcing teams
- Attained Bravo award from Confidential for exceeding expectations
Environment: Domino Web Applications, Java, WebSphere, Mercury Load Test