- 7yearsofexperienceindeliveringcriticalsolutionsonvariouslevelsofSoftwareApplicationDevelopment wif strong experience in Salesforce.com (SFDC) as Developer/Admin.
- Extensive qualifications in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Methodologies like Agile, Scrum, Waterfall and work accordingly to improve processes, systems, and methodologies.
- Experience in Administration, Implementation, coding, Design, support, and Configuration experience wif Force.com platform.
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Process Builder, Reports, Dashboards, Actions, Tasks and Events.
- Extensive hands on administrative tasks like designing of custom objects, custom fields, email services, lookup and master detail relationships.
- Worked on different clouds such as Sales cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud wif Call Center Employees on the service cloud, and supported Sales users on their sales cloud.
- Extensive experience in developing Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, Test classes and Visual Force pages employing standard and custom controllers, SOQL and SOSL queries as per the client and application requirements.
- Created Web Services for handling requests and API based applications using REST, SOAP.
- Experienced in Web technologies like HTML, Bootstrap, CSS, and Java Script and Java technologies like JDK, J2EE, JSP, JSF and Servlets, XML.
- Proficiency in the complete life cycle of project development (SDLC) which includes System analysis, Design, Development, Deployment, Testing and excellent configuration skills.
- Strong noledge in Data cleaning, data duping and data quality maintenance through customizations and app exchange applications.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD).
- Worked closely wif the Business SMEs to gather the requirements and wif End users and also acted as a Business Analyst by analyzing the requirements and presenting it to the team.
- Extensive experience in data migration using different data tools - Apex Data Loader, Import Wizard, SFDC Data Export.
- Created and configured Email Alert, Field updates, Tasks & Outbound messaging using Workflow rules, Approval process and Process builder flows.
- Worked on implementing full life cycle of software development process (SDLC) in using version control tools like SVN, CVS (Concurrent Version System), GIT.
- Experienced wif CICD - ANT/Cast Iron /JENKINS.
- Used Jira for project management and bug tracking, Subversion for source code control, and Jenkins for deployment and continuous integration.
- Prepared unit test cases using apex test classes and to fulfill the 75% of test cases for the development in Salesforce.
- Experience in working wif both Force.com IDE and Eclipse IDE wif Force.com Plug-In environment for writing Business logic in Apex Programming Language.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills wif ability to work well in dynamic team environment and excellent problem solving skills under strict deadlines.
Salesforce Technologies: Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual force Pages/ Components, Apex Web Services, Apex Custom Controllers and Extension, Salesforce.com customizations like Workflow Approvals, Process Builder Custom Objects, Record Type, Role Hierarchy, Validation, Quotes, Formulae, Page layouts.
Customization: Outbound Messages, Workflow & Approvals, Field updates, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom settings Custom Labels and Tabs, Email Services, Role Hierarchy, Dashboards, Security Controls, Process Builder, Lightning, App Exchange Package & Custom Application and Sandbox data loading.
Force.com Tools: Apex Data loader, Force.com Apex Explorer, AJAX tool kit, Force.com Ant Migration Tool, Cast Iron, Jenkins, Force.com Excel connector and Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Programming Languages: JAVA, APEX, SQL, and PL/SQL
Java/J2EE/Web Technologies: Java Script, JQuery, J2EE, HTML, Angular JS, Bootstrap, XML, AJAX, WSDL and Web service, SOAP, REST.
Development Tools: Eclipse IDE, Force.com GUI, Apex Data Loader.
IDE, HTML Editor: Eclipse IDE, Notepad++.
Version Control: CVS, SVN, GIT
Database: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Performed the roles of Salesforce Developer/ Administrator in the organization.
- Followed Agile methodologies for project execution, and used Storyboards as one of the requirements elicitation technique.
- Authored Systems Requirement Specification (SRS), Use case, System Requirement Change Request, and Data Dictionary to Delta's SFDC implementations such as Sales Cloud.
- Involved in a lightning application which works on cases such that whenever a case has been taken by an agent about an issue, resources are provided to agents in this service cloud.
- Configured SAML based SSO (Single Sign-On) in salesforce by created domain for the organization.
- Developed Custom UI pages using Visual force and Java Script. Provided WSDLs to other teams and halped them to connect Salesforce.
- Written APEX Triggers to do custom rollup functionality and also to automate sending emails.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Cases, Accounts, Contacts.
- Designed and developed workflow rules, validation rules, approval processes and customizations wifin Salesforce. Developed test classes for code coverage.
- Created custom reports to track the cases, assets etc. to be available to different levels in the organization based on their profiles.
- Created templates, page layouts, and record types according to the business process requirements.
- Developed complex workflows, Process Builder and approval processes for automating business logic.
- Implemented Field level and Record Level security and created User roles, Profiles and managed Role Hierarchies and sharing settings to provide shared access among different users.
- Developed custom objects, Tabs and implemented the complex scenarios using apex and Visual force.
- Collaborated wif end user on workflow and provide assistance involving process, cases, new account creation, reporting best practices.
- Written batch apex and scheduled jobs to perform the volume based data manipulations or time sensitive data manipulations.
- Worked wif SOQL & SOSL queries wif Governor Limitations to store and download the data from Salesforce.com platform database.
- Refined new reports and dashboards by continually working on sales and marketing reports.
- Supervised the Lead data to maintain high level of accuracy and continue to improve upon existing data and fixed problems due to third party applications.
- Setup approval process for opportunity and design communication templates to direct response to the appropriate users.
- Written Apex SOAP web services to integrate salesforce wif external systems.
- Working on building and embed Lightning Components in Visual Force Page by using new Lightning Out feature by event-driven programming.
- Generated apex stub classes from WSDL file to call external application using web service from salesforce.
- Written apex unit test classes for Trigger, Apex classes to meet 75% of code coverage to migrate to Production instances.
- Used various sandboxes for developing, testing and migrated the code to the production instance after testing.
- Experienced working wif salesforce.com sandbox and production environments, also wif Eclipse IDE Force.com, ANT migration tool Plug-in environments
Environment: Salesforce.com Platform, Apex Language, Angular JS Visual force (Pages, Components & Controllers), Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, SSO, Workflows, Approval Processes, Process Builder, SOAP, Email Service, Workbench, Dashboards, Reports, SOQL, SOSL Ant, Eclipse IDE.
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Participated in requirements gathering from clients, estimating the number of hours required for the development work.
- Worked on multiple projects, designed developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application using the Eclipse IDE.
- Designed and deployed custom objects, custom tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, workflow rules, Auto-response Rules as per the needs of application.
- Created various page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, related lists, custom links and other components on record detail and edit pages.
- Worked wif Security Controls like sharing settings, field accessibility and data accessibility to restrict data access.
- Implemented Complex Workflow rules, Workflow Approvals, Flows, Process builder, Validation rules, email alerts and field updates for business process automation
- Designed and Developed complex integrations using BULK API, SOAP and REST API - Both Web Service Callouts and Publishing custom web Services and Apex Data Loader.
- Used Data Loader to migrate data from Oracle to Salesforce database and completed the configurations in Oracle application to Salesforce platform.
- Implemented MVC design pattern using Objects, Visualforce and Apex Class pages as Model, View and Controller.
- Created workflow rules, Case escalation rules, Case assignment rules in Service cloud.
- Used SOQL & SOSL wif consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles according to the organization need. Worked on Apex and Visual force to implement complex business logic.
- Provided Integration wif oracle financial information to perform advanced reporting and analysis by extracting the Salesforce CRM information into BI Data Warehouse using Cast Iron migration.
- Reviewing the code and testing under team review process to work well in all perspectives of business and get it through QA team wifout issues.
- Strong experience in deploying salesforce components across various sandbox and production instance using Change Sets, Force.com Migration tool, Jenkins and Eclipse.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex Script, Email, Visualforce Pages, Controllers, CSS, Encryption Fields, Workflow & Approvals, Process Builder, Data Loader, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Soap, Page Layouts, HTML, Java Script, Reports, Cast Iron, Dashboards, SOQL, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Involved in identifying, planning and implementing new salesforce.com features and functions (new screens, workflow, force.com objects, and reports, apex code) to meet the business requirements.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to manage sharing access among different users.
- Worked wif Salesforce premier support to short out technical challenges and governor limits
- Worked on Standard objects like Product, Quotations and Order.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation Rules and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Called REST web services through Angular JS services to get JSON Object and modified the response object to display in UI.
- Used field level security along wif page layouts to manage access to certain fields.
- Handled the client side requests wif Java script and JQuery wifout sending the post request to the salesforce server in visual force pages.
- Involved in complete process environment like Jira for tracking the work and GIT stash for the code repository, Jenkins to builds the process.
- Integrated the Web Services for extracting the data from external systems to display in the pages of salesforce.com.
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application by preprocessing records and generating Sets to avoid hitting the Governor Limits.
- Used Force.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Apex Controllers and Apex Triggers to develop custom business logic.
- Used Apex Data loader to Inset, Update, and Import data from Microsoft Excel into Salesforce.com.
- Developed several custom reports to better assist managers and also report folders to provide report accessibility to appropriate personnel.
- Used Eclipse IDE for Deployment.
Environment: Salesforce Enterprise Edition, Angular JS Salesforce.com Custom/Standard Objects, Force.com IDE, Approval Process, Data Loader, Work flows, Custom Reports, Dashboards, Workbench, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Java Script, API Integrations, Jenkins, Jira, SOQL, SOSL, Eclipse IDE.
Confidential, Frisco, TX
- Worked as enhancement developer and team member, performed the roles of Salesforce Developer and Administrator in the organization
- Worked closely wif Business Analysts to perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements.
- Used ANT tool to deploy components to higher environments.
- Involved in security levels and privileges by customizing Salesforce.com Profiles and Roles.
- Designed various Webpages in Visual Force for customers to select a variety of services offered by the org and integrate them wif the pricing team.
- Designed, and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Maintaining test coverage for all the classes and triggers and supporting deployment activities
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Opportunities, Products, Opportunity Line Items, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards
- Designed, and deployed the Custom objects, Custom tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Workflow Rules, Auto-Response Rules, Page layouts, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application
- Used SOQL & SOSL wif consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects
- Used Data Loader for insert, update and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com S-Objects Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
- Worked wif Business System Analyst to provided recommendation and designed the Best Solutions for implementing new business ideas.
- Provided development, implementation, and updating focusing on Sales cloud and Service cloud.
- Integrated Steelbrick and salesforceintegration for automating quoting, contracting and billing process.
- Worked on salesforce.com Standard Objects such as Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Campaigns, Cases, and Solutions.
- Created Page Layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Experience in integrating wif external systems using SOAP API, Rest API.
- Experience in working wif call in and callouts API's
- Have good understanding and noledge of the functionality of Web Services for SOAP API.
- As a Administrator, Implemented various advanced fields like Picklist Fields, Master-Detail Fields, Custom Formula Fields, and defined Field Dependencies for custom picklist fields.
- Experience in SalesforceEncryption and platform encryption.
- Implemented Case Assignment Rules to direct the case to appropriate group such as Stories and PCS Central Support.
- Managed ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users
- Administered, configured, maintained Salesforce.com application user profiles, roles, assigning Permissions, generating security tokens, validation Rule, upgrade installation.
- Defined objects and Field Level Security for different profiles.
- Worked on design the application data model and business process as a part of technical architect.
- Worked wif integrating external systems using web services call outs.
- Wrote an Apex Trigger on Contact for cross object field update for reporting purposes.
- Enhanced Apex Class and Visual Force Page to create a custom Related List, showing activities for selected contacts or clients.
- Performed other administrative tasks such as managing Accounts, Contacts and Cases, setting workflows and approval process for approving new accounts and other business process.
- Created and maintained Reports and Dashboards to provide fast access to key business metrics.
- Provided Case Management by Configuring Email-to-Case for end user to submit a case through Outlook.
- Customized Salesforce.com User Profiles by setting Standard and Custom objects layouts, Custom App, Field-level Security, Permission Sets for client services and marketing.
- Worked in different sandboxes for development and testing, and involved in migrating the code to production instance in installments using Change Set.
- Configured Chatter to track emails from Outlook to Salesforceby following a user.
- Responsible for weekly and monthly data export, updates, and backup for the organization.
- Used Apex data loader to Inset, Update, and Import data from Microsoft Excel into Salesforce.com.
Environment: SFDC, Apex, Data Loader, Force.com, Import Wizard, Eclipse IDE, Controllers, Visual Force Pages, XML, Triggers, API.
- Involved in Analysis, Design and Development of different phases of the Process Flow module.
- Developed the web interfaces for Process Flow using JSP technology, which provides flexibility in page design and makes easy for maintenance and modifications.
- Scripting of Test cases based on the Specifications received for the request.
- Responsible for testing of application on various levels like integration and System testing by utilizing various methodologies.
- Responsible for Coding using JSP, Java Servlets, Struts and XML.
- Responsible for proactively monitoring performance, diagnosing problems and tuning queries and databases.
- Used PL/SQL extensively to generate stored procedures and functions to use wif Java.
- Involved in implemented all components of the application including database tables, middleware designing, client-side web programming and server-side java programming.
- Solid understanding in Object-Oriented analysis and design. Worked on various Design Patterns, UML and Enterprise Application Integration.
Environment: Java Beans, Java Servlets, Java 1.3, SQL, PL/SQL, DB2 V8.2, Apache Tomcat, BEA WebLogic, XML, CSS, AJAX, Windows NT/2000, Linux.