- 8years of experience in delivering critical solutions on various levels of Software Application Development with strong experience in Salesforce.com (SFDC) as Developer/Admin.
- Extensive qualifications in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Methodologies like Agile, Scrum, Waterfall and work accordingly to improve processes, systems, and methodologies.
- Experience in Administration, Implementation, coding, Design, support, and Configuration experience with Force.com platform.
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Process Builder, Reports, Dashboards, Actions, Tasks and Events.
- Extensive hands on administrative tasks like designing of custom objects, custom fields, email services, lookup and master detail relationships.
- Worked on different clouds such as Sales cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud with Call Center Employees on teh service cloud, and supported Sales users on their sales cloud.
- Extensive experience in developing Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, Test classes and Visual Force pages employing standard and custom controllers, SOQL and SOSL queries as per teh client and application requirements.
- Created Web Services for handling requests and API based applications using REST, SOAP.
- Experienced in Web technologies like HTML, Bootstrap, CSS, and Java Script and Java technologies like JDK, J2EE, JSP, JSF and Servlets, XML.
- Proficiency in teh complete life cycle of project development (SDLC) which includes System analysis, Design, Development, Deployment, Testing and excellent configuration skills.
- Strong noledge in Data cleaning, data duping and data quality maintenance through customizations and app exchange applications.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD).
- Worked closely with teh Business SMEs to gather teh requirements and with End users and also acted as a Business Analyst by analyzing teh requirements and presenting it to teh team.
- Extensive experience in data migration using different data tools - Apex Data Loader, Import Wizard, SFDC Data Export.
- Created and configured Email Alert, Field updates, Tasks & Outbound messaging using Workflow rules, Approval process and Process builder flows.
- Worked on implementing full life cycle of software development process (SDLC) in using version control tools like SVN, CVS (Concurrent Version System), GIT.
- Experienced with CICD - ANT/Cast Iron /JENKINS.
- Used Jira for project management and bug tracking, Subversion for source code control, and Jenkins for deployment and continuous integration.
- Good experience in developing Salesforce Lightning Apps, Components, Controllers and Events.
- Prepared unit test cases using apex test classes and to fulfill teh 75% of test cases for teh development in Salesforce.
- Experience in working with both Force.com IDE and Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-In environment for writing Business logic in Apex Programming Language.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with ability to work well in dynamic team environment and excellent problem-solving skills under strict deadlines.
Salesforce Technologies: Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual force Pages/ Components, Apex Web Services, Apex Custom Controllers and Extension, Salesforce.com customizations like Workflow Approvals, Process Builder Custom Objects, Record Type, Role Hierarchy, Validation, Quotes, Formulae, Page layouts.
Customization: Outbound Messages, Workflow & Approvals, Field updates, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom settings Custom Labels and Tabs, Email Services, Role Hierarchy, Dashboards, Security Controls, Process Builder, Lightning, App Exchange Package & Custom Application and Sandbox data loading.
Force.com Tools: Apex Data loader, Force.com Apex Explorer, AJAX tool kit, Force.com Ant Migration Tool, Cast Iron, Jenkins, Force.com Excel connector and Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Programming Languages: JAVA, APEX, SQL, and PL/SQL
Java/J2EE/Web Technologies: Java Script, jQuery, J2EE, HTML, Angular JS, Bootstrap, XML, AJAX, WSDL and Web service, SOAP, REST.
Development Tools: Eclipse IDE, Force.com GUI, Apex Data Loader.
IDE, HTML Editor: Eclipse IDE, Notepad++.
Version Control: CVS, SVN, GIT
Database: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server
Confidential, Southfield, MI
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Performed teh roles of Salesforce Developer/ Administrator in teh organization.
- Followed Agile methodologies for project execution and used Storyboards as one of teh requirements elicitation technique.
- Authored Systems Requirement Specification (SRS), Use case, System Requirement Change Request, and Data Dictionary to Delta's SFDC implementations such as Sales Cloud.
- Involved in a lightning application which works on cases such dat whenever a case TEMPhas been taken by an agent about an issue, resources are provided to agents in dis service cloud.
- Configured SAML based SSO (Single Sign-On) in salesforce by created domain for teh organization.
- Developed Custom UI pages using Visual force and Java Script. Provided WSDLs to other teams and halped them to connect Salesforce.
- Written APEX Triggers to do custom rollup functionality and also to automate sending emails.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Cases, Accounts, Contacts.
- Designed and developed workflow rules, validation rules, approval processes and customizations within Salesforce. Developed test classes for code coverage.
- Created custom reports to track teh cases, assets etc. to be available to different levels in teh organization based on their profiles.
- Created templates, page layouts, and record types according to teh business process requirements.
- Developed complex workflows, Process Builder and approval processes for automating business logic.
- Implemented Field level and Record Level security and created User roles, Profiles and managed Role Hierarchies and sharing settings to provide shared access among different users.
- Developed custom objects, Tabs and implemented teh complex scenarios using apex and Visual force.
- Collaborated with end user on workflow and provide assistance involving process, cases, new account creation, reporting best practices.
- Written batch apex and scheduled jobs to perform teh volume based data manipulations or time sensitive data manipulations.
- Worked with SOQL & SOSL queries with Governor Limitations to store and download teh data from Salesforce.com platform database.
- Refined new reports and dashboards by continually working on sales and marketing reports.
- Supervised teh Lead data to maintain high level of accuracy and continue to improve upon existing data and fixed problems due to third party applications.
- Setup approval process for opportunity and design communication templates to direct response to teh appropriate users.
- Written Apex SOAP web services to integrate salesforce with external systems.
- Working on building and embed Lightning Components in Visual Force Page by using new Lightning Out feature by event-driven programming.
- Generated apex stub classes from WSDL file to call external application using web service from salesforce.
- Written apex unit test classes for Trigger, Apex classes to meet 75% of code coverage to migrate to Production instances.
- Used various sandboxes for developing, testing and migrated teh code to teh production instance after testing.
- Experienced working with salesforce.com sandbox and production environments, also with Eclipse IDE Force.com, ANT migration tool Plug-in environments
Environment: Salesforce.com Platform, Apex Language, Angular JS Visual force (Pages, Components & Controllers), Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, SSO, Workflows, Approval Processes, Process Builder, SOAP, Email Service, Workbench, Dashboards, Reports, SOQL, SOSL Ant, Eclipse IDE.
Confidential, Ellicott City, MD
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Participated in requirements gathering from clients, estimating teh number of hours required for teh development work.
- Worked on multiple projects, designed developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in teh application using teh Eclipse IDE.
- Designed and deployed custom objects, custom tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, workflow rules, Auto-response Rules as per teh needs of application.
- Created various page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, related lists, custom links and other components on record detail and edit pages.
- Developed several Lighting components to enable Account Proof of concept.
- Worked with Security Controls like sharing settings, field accessibility and data accessibility to restrict data access.
- Implemented Complex Workflow rules, Workflow Approvals, Flows, Process builder, Validation rules, email alerts and field updates for business process automation
- Designed and Developed complex integrations using BULK API, SOAP and REST API - Both Web Service Callouts and Publishing custom web Services and Apex Data Loader.
- Used Data Loader to migrate data from Oracle to Salesforce database and completed teh configurations in Oracle application to Salesforce platform.
- Implemented MVC design pattern using Objects, Visualforce and Apex Class pages as Model, View and Controller.
- Created workflow rules, Case escalation rules, Case assignment rules in Service cloud.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of teh application using platform database objects.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles according to teh organization need. Worked on Apex and Visual force to implement complex business logic.
- Provided Integration with oracle financial information to perform advanced reporting and analysis by extracting teh Salesforce CRM information into BI Data Warehouse using Cast Iron migration.
- Reviewing teh code and testing under team review process to work well in all perspectives of business and get it through QA team without issues.
- Strong experience in deploying salesforce components across various sandbox and production instance using Change Sets, Force.com Migration tool, Jenkins and Eclipse.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex Script, Email, Visualforce Pages, Controllers, CSS, Encryption Fields, Workflow & Approvals, Process Builder, Data Loader, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Soap, Page Layouts, HTML, Java Script, Reports, Cast Iron, Dashboards, SOQL, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Involved in identifying, planning and implementing new salesforce.com features and functions (new screens, workflow, force.com objects, and reports, apex code) to meet teh business requirements.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to manage sharing access among different users.
- Worked with Salesforce premier support to short out technical challenges and governor limits
- Worked on Standard objects like Product, Quotations and Order.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation Rules and formula fields to teh custom objects.
- Called REST web services through Angular JS services to get JSON Object and modified teh response object to display in UI.
- Used field level security along with page layouts to manage access to certain fields.
- Handled teh client side requests with Java script and JQuery without sending teh post request to teh salesforce server in visual force pages.
- Involved in complete process environment like Jira for tracking teh work and GIT stash for teh code repository, Jenkins to builds teh process.
- Integrated teh Web Services for extracting teh data from external systems to display in teh pages of salesforce.com.
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of teh application by preprocessing records and generating Sets to avoid hitting teh Governor Limits.
- Used Force.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Apex Controllers and Apex Triggers to develop custom business logic.
- Used Apex Data loader to Inset, Update, and Import data from Microsoft Excel into Salesforce.com.
- Developed several custom reports to better assist managers and also report folders to provide report accessibility to appropriate personnel.
- Used Eclipse IDE for Deployment.
Environment: Salesforce Enterprise Edition, Angular JS Salesforce.com Custom/Standard Objects, Force.com IDE, Approval Process, Data Loader, Work flows, Custom Reports, Dashboards, Workbench, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Java Script, API Integrations, Jenkins, Jira, SOQL, SOSL, Eclipse IDE.
- Worked with Business System Analyst to provided recommendation and designed teh Best Solutions for implementing new business ideas.
- Provided development, implementation, and updating focusing on Sales cloud and Service cloud.
- Integrated Steel brick and salesforceintegration for automating quoting, contracting and billing process.
- Worked on salesforce.com Standard Objects such as Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Campaigns, Cases, and Solutions.
- Created Page Layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Experience in integrating with external systems using SOAP API, Rest API.
- Experience in working with call in and callouts API's
- Have good understanding and noledge of teh functionality of Web Services for SOAP API.
- As a Administrator, Implemented various advanced fields like Picklist Fields, Master-Detail Fields, Custom Formula Fields, and defined Field Dependencies for custom picklist fields.
- Experience in SalesforceEncryption and platform encryption.
- Implemented Case Assignment Rules to direct teh case to appropriate group such as Stories and PCS Central Support.
- Managed ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users
- Administered, configured, maintained Salesforce.com application user profiles, roles, assigning Permissions, generating security tokens, validation Rule, upgrade installation.
- Defined objects and Field Level Security for different profiles.
- Worked on design teh application data model and business process as a part of technical architect.
- Worked with integrating external systems using web services call outs.
- Wrote an Apex Trigger on Contact for cross object field update for reporting purposes.
- Enhanced Apex Class and Visual Force Page to create a custom Related List, showing activities for selected contacts or clients.
- Performed other administrative tasks such as managing Accounts, Contacts and Cases, setting workflows and approval process for approving new accounts and other business process.
- Created and maintained Reports and Dashboards to provide fast access to key business metrics.
- Provided Case Management by Configuring Email-to-Case for end user to submit a case through Outlook.
- Customized Salesforce.com User Profiles by setting Standard and Custom objects layouts, Custom App, Field-level Security, Permission Sets for client services and marketing.
- Worked in different sandboxes for development and testing and involved in migrating teh code to production instance in installments using Change Set.
- Configured Chatter to track emails from Outlook to Salesforceby following a user.
- Responsible for weekly and monthly data export, updates, and backup for teh organization.
- Used Apex data loader to Inset, Update, and Import data from Microsoft Excel into Salesforce.com.
Environment: SFDC, Apex, Data Loader, Force.com, Import Wizard, Eclipse IDE, Controllers, Visual Force Pages, XML, Triggers, API.