- Certified Salesforce Developer with around 5 years of Developer and Admin roles experience on salesforce.com and force.com platform.
- Extensive knowledge in implementing, configuring and customizing Salesforce solutions.
- Excellent understanding Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
- Involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Hands - on experience in creating custom objects, custom fields, custom tabs, validation rules, formula fields, Relationships- Master-detail & Look-up and customizing Standard objects based on business requirements.
- Hands-on experience in creating Workflow Alerts and Actions and Process Builder automation tools.
- Proficiency in SFDC administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Permission Sets, Roles, Users, OWD and Security Models- Object Level Security, Field Level Security and Record Level Security.
- Experience in creating Record Types, Page Layouts, Pick lists- Controlling and dependent picklists based on user requirements to access fields.
- Involved in creating Reports, Dashboards and Reports and dashboard folders and Approval Processes.
- Experience in creating Web to Lead forms, Lead Management- Lead Assignment Rules, Lead Auto Response Rules and Lead conversion process.
- Hands-on experience in creating Web to Case forms, Case Management- Case Assignment Rules, Case Auto Response Rules, Case Escalation rules and Email Templates.
- Experience in creating Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Experience in SFDC Integration using Web Service, Apex Programming and Salesforce.com.
- Good understanding of synchronous and asynchronous execution of Apex.
- Experience in SFDC Development in implementing Apex classes, Triggers, Visual Force, Force.com IDE.
- Capability to adapt and learn quickly to new tools, techniques, and approaches.
- Acquainted and well versed with CRM processes like Sales, Marketing, Customer Service & Support, Business Processes and recommended solutions to improve their processes using SFDC.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Proficient in writing SOQL and SOSL queries with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Experience with Salesforce API’s REST API, SOAP API, Bulk API.
- Excellent understanding of deployment tools such as Change Sets, Eclipse with Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool- ANT/JAVA based and Salesforce Packages.
Salesforce: Admin, Developer
Programming Languages: Apex, SOQL, SOSL, SQL, VB.NET, C++, Core Java
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL
Tools: /IDE’s: Apex Data Loader, Force.com IDE, NetBeans, Eclipse
Operating Systems: MacOS, Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 10
Version control: GIT, SVN
- Performing the role of Salesforce Administrator as well as Salesforce Developer in the organization.
- Actively involved with Business analysts, other Developers, involved in enhancement of business modules using Force.com IDE
- Designed and developed Apex Controller, Controller Extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Involved in creating and customizing Objects, Tabs, Reports and Dashboards.
- Used Process Builders to automatically assign tasks, update field, or send e-mail alerts when certain business events occur, such as the creation of a new record or a change in the value of a record field to subsequently meet the criteria.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto- Response Rules for automating business logic.
- Added Users, roles, public groups and implemented additional Role hierarchies, Sharing Rules and record level permissions to manage sharing access among different users.
- Worked on SFDC Setup, configurations and Data migration.
- Implemented Record Types, Picklists, Page Layouts and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Created various profiles for different users and configured the permission sets based on the organization hierarchy and implemented Security Settings at object level, field level and record level for different users.
- Involved in Integration ofSalesforcewith third party systems.
- Used Apex Data Loader for migrating the data using Insert, Update and Upsert DML statements.
- Maintaining Test Coverage for all the Apex classes and triggers for successful deployment and supporting deployment activities.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visualforce Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, CSS. Sales cloud, Service cloud, Visualforce, HTML, Sandbox, Apex Triggers, Apex data loader, SOQL, SOSL, Apex classes, Security settings, Custom objects, Standard objects, Standard Controller, Controller extensions, Sharing rules, Permission sets, Formula fields, Validation rules, Workflow rules, Auto response rule, Page layouts, Microsoft outlook, Email templates, SOAP and REST API web services.
- Involved in salesforce.com application setup activities and customized the job-science to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Worked on Service Cloud- Created Web to Case forms, Case Management- Case Assignment Rules, Case Auto Response Rules, Case Escalation rules, Case Solutions and Email Templates.
- Designed, and deployed the Custom objects, Custom tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, Workflow Rules, Record Types, Page layouts to fulfil business needs.
- Created custom profiles to restrict the data access to the internal users depending on their job responsibilities.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Implemented Security Settings at object level, field level and record level for different users.
- Used field level security along with the page layouts to manage the visibility and accessibility of fields for different profiles.
- Developed and configured various Reports for different user profiles based on the needs in the organization.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com objects. Used it to read, extract and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Involved in writing Apex Triggers to develop custom logic.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Visualforce pages, Salesforce LEX, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, CSS, Workflow & Approvals, Email Templates, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities, customization and implementation of the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Involved in gathering customer requirements from business user teams spread over the Sales, Marketing and Customer service.
- Created Custom Objects and defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Closely worked with SalesForce.com consultants while implementing the solutions for the requirements.
- Created and maintained users, profiles and roles.
- Involved in creation and maintenance of custom objects, tabs, fields, Record types, page layout as per business requirements.
- Created page layouts, Search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists and validation formula fields to the custom objects.
- Created workflows and approval processes based on various business processes.
- Worked with Sales force.com Reports, Dashboards and deployed several Reports using salesforce.com platform.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Data Loader, Data Import Wizard, HTML, Java Script, CSS, Workflow, Approval Processes, Email services, Security settings, Custom objects, Standard objects, Page Layouts, Record Types, Reports and Dashboards.