- Over 9 plus years of hands - on experience in the areas of packaged software analysis, design and implementations of developing enterprise solutions in various domains such as Retail, HealthCare and Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM).
- Proficient in EDI Standards (ANSI X12), HIPAA guidelines and development of EDI solutions using EDI tools like Gentran, Opentext GXS/TLE and Liaison.
- Experience in analysis, coding, testing and implementation including enterprise solutions.
- Extensive experience in EDI development, managing the trading partner implementation process.
- Experienced in implementing transactions 850,810, 812, 834, 844, 852, 856, 867 and 997 using ANSI X12.
- Proficient in using SAP ECC Tcodes for reviewing IDOC data and trading partner setup data.
- Proficient in AS2 implementation using Axway Cyclone Gateway Interchange and Axway Secure Transport communication tool.
- Experience in various FTP methodologies like FTP/SSL, FTP/PGP and SFTP.
- Developed maps for various inbound and outbound transactions.
- Experience in Project Transition Activities.
- Worked as an EDI technology trainer.
- Having excellent team work spirit, good at analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and understanding of business requirements and system architecture.
- Good team player with excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- SFTP setup and trading partner on boarding using Liaison ECS.
- Actively involved in migration of communication setups from Axway Secure Transport to Liaison ECS.
- Involved in mapping of EDI X12 834 documents to SQL DB fields using Delta mapper.
- Monitoring and maintenance of files transfers in Axway Secure Transport.
- Administration of Axway Secure Transport external user accounts in Secure Transport.
- Set up the transfer sites for inbound and outbound files and scheduling the subscription using Axway Secure Transport.
- Working on the various inbound file routing like Rx files, lab files, membership report using Filezilla.
- Primary duties included setting up of new trading partner profiles in TPM (Trading Partner Management).
- Worked on creating specs for 844(Chargeback), 849(Response to Product transfer/Account adjustment) documents using EDISIM spec builder.
- Worked on EDI supply chain transactions like EDI 850 (Purchase Order), 855(Purchase Order Acknowledgement), 810(Invoice), 812(Credit/Debit Adjustments).
- Identify technical issues and resolve them as it relates to level 2/3 support for the EDI area.
- Review EDI data in EDIMART for inbound and outbound documents.
- Proficient in AS2 implementation using Axway Cyclone Gateway Interchange communication tool, tasks include uploading new certificates in Axway and setting up partner for data transfers.
- Also handle erroneous operations in Axway.
- Work with Axway support to resolve problems and implement changes to the trading partners.
- Create new trading partner relationship in GXS.
- Proficient with T-Codes for reviewing the IDOC data in SAP which also includes adding the divisions for vendor, checking material information.
- Written test cases and performed Unit testing, UAT using HPQC.
Environment: TPM, EDIMART, GXS Trading grid & Axway Gateway Interchange, SAP ECC 5.0
- Requirement gathering and creating the EDI Specification Document, Bridge document needed for building Maps for new EDI Transaction sets for new/existing TP.
- Setting up new Trading Partner profiles in Gentran: server for iSeries.
- Also enhance maps as a part of service requests.
- Developing the new maps as part of the implementation process.
- Enhancing the existing map as per the partner’s new EDI requirements.
- Completing the communication setup in Value Added Network (VAN) or in AS2 as per partner’s requirements.
- Unit level testing for the individual maps.
- Deployment of the production profiles and maps after successful testing with the trading partners.
- Documentation of the newly developed maps to support the team and business.
- Performed Case Management activities that included logging in the Case what task needs to be performed by the Implementer, distributing the cases among the team based on the performance of the individuals and making them learn new implementations in a step wise manner.
- Participated in the quality control process for the team, by using controls in place to migrate new Trading Partners/Maps from test to production environment.
- Maintenance of the High Level Documents and updating them on regular basis
- Worked on maps for the Transaction Sets - 810, 812, 844, 832, 850, 852, 856, 867 and 997 using ANSI X12.
- Monitoring the flow of production transactions, reaching out to clients in case of error and fixing the erroneous documents.
- Organizing regular meetings with the Team to update the new learning’s and for upcoming assignments within the project.
- Assigning work to the team members, coordinating the activities and updating the status of EDI implementations to the client on regular basis.
- Worked with the major EDI service provider across the US and following are some of them to name a few:
- B2B Gateway
- SPS commerce
- Direct EDI
- DI Central
Environment: Gentran for iSeries 3.4, Axway Gateway Interchange (Cyclone-AS2) and GXS Trading Grid(VAN)
Sr. Project Engineer
- Map development on the ANSI X12 standard and also changes in source code of AI Maps for the existing Partners for transaction sets like 850, 810, 855,856 and many more.
- Monitoring the Production servers and research on the failure if any.
- Analyzing the rejections of the X12 file and the Application files.
- Modifying (Adding or Deleting) the Trading Partner set up in the AI Database.
- Worked as a single point of contact from offshore for all technical issues, status updates and regular deliveries.
Environment: GXS Application Integrator versions-4.1/5.0, Enterprise Systems (ES)-7.6
ConfidentialSr. Project Engineer
- Was part of setting up new trading partner profiles using GXS Trusted Link enterprise Operation Center Client.
- Also worked on enhancement of EDI 850, 855, 832, 810 maps on Mapping Workbench.
- Performed daily support of electronic commerce processes with customers and affiliates. Monitoring incoming and outgoing electronic documents to maintain the integrity of information and ensure compliance with accepted business practices. Resolved issues through research and communication with business area representatives, IT team members and trading partners.
- Tests Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) document exchange with trading partners and verified production readiness. Ensured achievement of desired cycle time for setting up new trading partners and maintained metrics for implementation time required.
- Supporting the EDI system which is an SLA based L2 support which included analysis of various EDI transaction failures from error logs and email monitoring.
- Reviewed the tasks completed by team-mates as a part of Quality check.
Environment: GXS TLE, Axway Gateway Interchange (Cyclone-AS2)