- Strategic, performance - driven and analytical professional with 4 years of extensive IT Experience as a Data Analyst, Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence and Project Management applications in different industries .
- Expert at identifying new business opportunities by analysing data; implementing initiatives and solutions by using various methodologies; developing applications and models; as well as establishing data procurement and processing programs.
- Effective at building relationships with all levels of professionals. Well-versed in designing interactive dashboards using drill capabilities using Filters and Dashboard Prompts
- Developed story telling dashboards in Tableau Desktop and published them on to Tableau Server, which allowed end users to understand the data on the fly with the usage of quick filters for on demand, needed information.
- Employed various Tableau functionalities like Tableau Extracts, Parameters, Filters, Contexts, Data Source Filters, Actions, Functions, Trends, Hierarchies, Sets, Groups, Calculations, Data Blending and Maps etc.
- Having experience in forecasting future growth and projecting it by developing reports to show in detail.
- Experienced in writing complex SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Views, Indexes, Relational data models and data integrity and also involving in various tables using SQL joins and writing Sub Queries.
- Expertise in designing and developing complex reports like Drill-Down, Drill-Through, Parameterized, Matrix, and formatting Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS based on client requirement.
Testing and Reporting Tools: Tableau, Power BI, Cognos, SAP BO, Alteryx, MS Excel(Macros, Pivot, VLOOKUP) Business/Data Modelling Tools Erwin, Oracle SQL Developer Data Modeler, SSMS, Visual Paradigm, PERT, UML, SWOT
Programming and Operating Systems: SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, SAS, R, Python, Lua Script, Linux, Unix, Shell
Analytical Skills: Data Visualization, Data Warehousing, Data Analytics, Data Mining, Schemas(Star & Snowflake), RDBMS, ETL, Spark, Data Warehouse, Data Blending, CRM, Segmentation, Data Modeling, A/B Testing, Master Data
Analytics Research Assistant
- Interacted with business users and performed Gap Analysis of Client requirements.
- Involved in reviewing business requirements and analyzing data sources form Excel/Oracle SQL Server for design, development, Performance testing, and production rollover of reporting and analysis projects within Tableau Desktop.Act as a Point of Contact/Administrator in Data Interoperability, Analytics and Business Intelligence and Production Support issue resolution.
- Created & published Trusted Data sources on Tableau Server to be consumed by power users and documented metadata.
- Created real-time models and digital dashboards using SAP BO and Tableau from patient, donor data
- Provided data exports for research purpose, defined key performance indicators (KPIs) and provided ad hoc
Environment:Windows XP, Windows 7,Tableau, Tableau Server, Hive/Hadoop, MS-SQL 2008 R2, MS-Access, MS Excel and SQLIntellisoft Technologies June 2017-May 2018
Healthcare Data Analyst
- Created Data Sets focusing on Cardiology as per HL7 and HIPAA standards using IGUANA translator and lua scripting
- Utilized Python (Regex, PySpark, Pandas) for validating, processing and converted the data into ETL for advance analytics
- Used Data Blending to analyze data from different data sources to gain quick insights into visual analytics which in turn facilitated more in-depth analytics.
- Hands-on experience in troubleshooting, improving performance and fine-tuning Tableau reports using best practices. Handled Tableau admin activities granting access, managing extracts and scheduling of the dashboards.
- Used Postgres Tableau Metadata store to develop custom admin views to better administer and monitor the server activity and train the users based on the results
- Implemented serial vs parallel data loading in ODI.
- Used ODI in-built scheduler to schedule Scenarios/Load Plan's in production.
- Implemented slowly changing dimensions (SCD) in various Mappings.
- Utilized ODI in-built Journalizing (J$ tables) methodology to manage and maintain Change Data Capture (CDC) from source data.
- Analyzed Session log files in operator navigator to resolve errors in mapping and managed session configuration.
- Created numerous data validation scripts using SQL, which were used by the Team (post ODI data loads) to validate the data brought into DW.
Environment: Tableau Desktop 9.3.1, Tableau Server, ODI 188.8.131.52, SQL Developer, MS Office, Agile, Unix, UAT.
Business Data Analyst
- Performed data cleaning on large datasets using data pre-processing methods which resulted in reduction of processing errors by 8% and conserved storage space of 2TB thereby decreasing the application response time by 10%
- Reduced manual reporting by 17 % by generating by generating daily/bi weekly/monthly reports in SSIS for stakeholders
- Created models, ad-hoc reports, digital dashboards in Tableau and Power BI from patient, donor, clinical, financial data
- Established performance indicators, metrics for measuring, monitoring performance and exceeded client expectation
- Planned, designed and implemented statistical software solutions for the reporting and analysis of claims, clinical trials related to Cancer, it’s different stages, supported stakeholders for Root Cause Analysis and presented insights regularly
- Designed complex BI reports Cascading parameters, Drill-Through Reports and developed self-service SSRS reports
- Part of team giving 24*7 Production Support, raising, updating and resolving tickets in JIRA for Hospital Info System and Involved in the migration of Oracle Discoverer reports to Alteryx Apps.
- Hands-on development assisting users in creating and modifying worksheets and data visualization dashboards.
- Scheduled Full/Incremental refreshes of dashboards depending on the business requirements for data sources on Tableau Server.
- Cleared errors according to business requirements excel sheet and helped to create Documentation for the dashboards.
- Created and Published Tableau Dashboards into Tableau Server.
- Writing SQL queries for data validation by using join conditions.
Environment: Tableau Desktop 8.3/9.0/9.1, Alteryx 9.5/10, Oracle, Netezza, Toad, OBIEE, Microsoft office 2010, Windows 7,SSIS,SSRS,Oracle SQL,Provided post implementation production support,Medmantra,TCS Mastercraft
Market Data Analyst
- Interacted with Business users, Business Analysts to understand reporting requirements and transform them into technical specifications.
- Conducted Knowledge transfer session to the employees on Tableau Software.
- Created dataflow diagram and documented the whole data movement process.
- Performed Market Basket Analysis, Digital Marketing, Segmentation of customer data and increased retention by 8% Worked on the requirement gathering of the reports.
- Designed a predictive model from Historical data of customers and predicted the footfall of tourist with 70% accuracy
- Analyzed the database tables and created database views based on the columns needed.
Environment:Windows, SAS E Guide, Tableau Desktop 8.3, Tableau Server, MS Office Suite, SQL Server, MS Excel.