- More than 9+ years of IT experience in teh Finance, Software, Service, Oil and Gas Pipeline Industry
- 5 years of experience in Salesforce cloud
- Strong Knowledge in Salesforce Administration and Customization, Data Validation, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Support Development team.
- Hands on working experience in Role Hierarchy, Custom Profiles and Public Group creation and user management.
- Extensive experience in analyzing organization processes, converting business workflows into exact Salesforce.com workflows and configuring Salesforce.com to meet business requirements.
- Hands on Experience in creating Custom Objects, Custom fields, Page layouts, Custom Tabs, Reports and various other components as per teh client and application requirements.
- Extensive business knowledge and customization experience on various salesforce standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products and Price books, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Forecasting, Reports and Dashboards.
- Experience in Creating Roles, Profiles, Email Templates, Page Layouts, Workflows, Workflow Actions and Approval Process.
- Coordinated and transferred knowledge to teh offshore team.
- Experience in creating detailed process documentation and deployment process on issues for Future Follow ups.
- Excellent Leadership and Interpersonal skills, Team player with ability to work effectively with all levels of organization and individually as well.
- Experienced in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) starting from mission statement to product release within determined budget and deadlines
- Comprehensive knowledge of Business Analysis, Big Data, Data modelling, Project Management, Architecture and Modeling, Designing and implementing business systems
- Possess expertise in implementing cost effective business strategies and Business Process Re - engineering
- Successfully managed projects where innovative solutions were developed like those for Migration of Databases, Data Center movement, Virtualization and Large Data migration
- Expert in Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Expert in conducting Brainstorming sessions, building scenarios, Business Process Modelling, sequence diagrams, User Story Development etc
- Experience with QA- HP Quick test, Katalon and Tricentis
- Experience with Use Case Diagrams
- Quick learner, detail oriented with a proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems
- Motivated Team Leader, insists on attention to details and ongoing training, motivate team members to exceed goals and objectives
- Strong Experience in developing Detailed Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scenarios and maintaining Test
- Scripts, building test data, analyzing bugs, interacting with development team members to fix defects
- Experience in testing web-based applications with back end interface to SQL database using SQL Server
- Worked on data conversions, database & XML validations
Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows NT, Windows 95/98/2000/XP/7, DOS
Languages: C, C#, MSSQL, JAVA, VisualBasic, VB Script, Java Script and XML
Databases: Oracle 10g, SQL Server, MS Access
Testing Tools and Defect Tracking: HP-Quality center, HP-ALM, Web Tracker, Selenium Webdriver, TestNg, JSON, SOAP UI, Rational Clear Quest, Bug Tracker, Jira
Protocol: FTP, TCP/IP, HTTP
Softwares: NetSuite, Salesforce, TrackX, ServiceNow, Microsoft Navision, Expensify
Lead BA/Salesforce Admin
- Lead BA for teh ERP Implementation project (Salesforce Cloud & NetSuite)
- Worked closely with teh Salesforce Solution Architect to make sure all teh business requirements are gathered and teh proposed solution meets business expectation
- Worked on teh third-party integration (Zoura, Apptus CPQ, Service Max)
- Worked with teh executive team and process owners during teh requirements gathering phase to thoroughly understand existing business processes, generate process workflow diagrams and document requirements
- Worked closely with teh Finance team
- Generated custom solutions using data relationship and process flow diagrams
- Conducted UAT and Training sessions for multiple business units
- Conducted Business Acceptance Testing for customizations developed in-house by generating business specific use cases, ensuring teh solutions provided to clients fulfill their requirements and adhere to their internal business guidelines
- Develop User's Guides and provide extensive training to End Users, allowing them to fully comprehend and utilize teh functionality of implemented solution
- Administrated and monitored teh company’s Salesforce CRM cloud application. Created teh workflows for automated lead routing, lead escalation and email alert
- Created Profiles, Roles based on Organization role hierarchy and implemented Record-Level and Field-Level security and configured their sharing settings.
- Involved in gathering customer requirements from business user teams spread over teh Sales, Marketing and Customer service.
- Involved in creating gap analysis document, clearly identifying teh data, business process and work flows of teh organization with respect to salesforce.com implementation.
- Developed and Customizing salesforce.com application based on teh user needs.
- Developed field & page layout customization for teh standard objects like Account, contact, Leads.
- Maintained and gave permissions to communication templates based on Profiles.
- Performed Data Analysis and migrated data from SQL Server database to sales force cloud
- Involved in Accounts Merging, maintaining Public Groups.
- Created Reports and Dashboards as per teh customer requirements.
- Worked on Record Types, Validation Rules, Triggers and Page Layouts.
- Worked with senior team members to analyze of each product and its competitor, to integrate new product, and optimize existing products.
- Imported accounts and contacts data through Import Wizard.
- Worked on data migration from databases to SFDC using Data Loader.
- Build teh organization’s role hierarchy by adding teh Roles as per teh organization structure and created custom profiles to satisfy teh organization’s hierarchy.
- Performing teh Risk Analysis and Cost Assessment for teh Project implementation.
- Created Workflow Rules, Page Layouts, Approval Process, Tasks, Email Alerts, Field Updates and Outbound Messages to manage teh Workflow & Approvals.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities, Quotes, Activities, Dashboards and Reports.
- Created new custom objects, assigned fields, custom tabs, components, custom reports.
- Created custom Reports based on business need and associated them to Dashboard.
- Customizing Company Profile, Security Controls and Communication Templates of teh organization as per teh organization requirements.
Technical Project Manager
- Consulted with teh client to gather requirements - dis involves triage, fit-gap analysis, use case scenarios
- Designed solutions with teh clients finalized requirements with teh consideration of system capabilities, user-friendliness, time and budget constraints
- Created estimates, budgets, and schedules for projects to present to clients and reviewed it with them
- Maintained a holistic approach to better teh product as a whole with good design and sound business rules
- Prioritized importance of projects with upcoming and existing projects in teh pipeline
- Worked directly with teh PMO to understand and implement teh latest project management standards and processes into teh TeamWork System
- Led a team of 20 to successfully implement user support and made sure all teh issues are handled and executed in a timely manner
- Lead and managed several major projects concurrently (Including Complete Oracle Suite (ERP, CRM and SCM) and Ecosys)
- Involved from all aspects of SDLC from Scope Design to Configuration to Deployment
- Managed a team of developers providing direction and clarity when implementing projects
- Implemented Tableau for executive reporting
- Maintained constant communication between teh client and developers to ensure all progress is up-to-date and ensuring that any early warnings of projects being over budget or behind schedule are properly communicated and dealt with
- Maintained expectations and deadlines to ensure that clients are receiving wat they expected
- Assisted teh planning and management of multiple medium-to-large sized systems projects ($1 to $3 million) simultaneously of moderate-to-high complexity and ensured project results contributed positive business value and met agreed on scope, cost, schedule, and quality objectives.
- Coordinated and led project meetings including (Steering Committee, Sponsor, Business Analysis, requirements gathering meetings and etc.)
- Collaborated effectively in a complex matrix business environment with various business units across functional groups and got consensus on project related activities and deliverables
- Managed project budgets and schedules and generated/issued all financial reports
- Managed and accountable for all aspects of teh project from Initiation and Planning to Project Close-Out
- Communicated effectively with all stakeholders on teh project and was very open and transparent (Sponsor, SME’s, IT Programmers, IT QC, External Vendors, consultants and etc.)
- Built and maintained robust business and IT processes with my knowledge of project management, systems development methods, organizational change management, and business process improvement
- Controlled and measured project deliverables and took appropriate steps to mitigate project risks and their impacts to cost, schedule and quality
- Managed changes and impacts to project deliverables with multiple stakeholders in a complex business environment
- Managed and coordinated third-party vendors. Including - invoicing, quality issues, deliverables, disputes and etc.