- 8+ Years of IT Experience in Development, Admin, Business Analysis, Quality Analysis wif strong comprehension of Business Requirements Gathering, Application Design, creating lightning components using lightning design system, Salesforce Lightning, developing Cloud applications on Force.com, APTTUS - CPQ, ETL, Java and Release administration wif careful learning of System, Functional, Regression, Automation testing and AGILE philosophies.
- Experience in Development, Administration, Configuration, Implementation, Lightning, and support experience wif Salesforce (Force.com) cloud platform.
- Good Knowledge of Salesforce end to end implementation cycle in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Knowledge Base and Custom Force.com Platform Application.
- Experience in SFDC Administration of creating Custom Objects & Fields, Object Relationship, Tabs, Profiles, Permission Sets, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Service, Org-Wide default, Sharing rules, Workflows, Process Builders, Approval Process, Reports and Dashboards.
- Hands on experience on Salesforce Lightning development wif complex business logic implementation.
- Expertise in Apex Class, Apex Trigger, Test Class, Visualforce Page, Canvas, Single-Sign-On, Live Agent, Email-to-Case, SOQL and SOSL.
- Strong experience in CTI (Computer-Telephony Integration) Integration and also in Salesforce Call Center Configuration.
- Involved in data migration usingImport Wizard and Apex Data Loader andinvolved in migrating teh data from Oracle database toSalesforceapplication using Apex Data Loader.
- Implementing Live Agent Configuration Settings, Customized Live Agent wif Salesforce Sites, Pre- Chat VF Page Development, File Transfer during chat
- 3+ years of experience in development, Admin, Quality Assurance and Business Analysis for Salesforce.com, force.com, APTTUS-CPQ and QA Automation Tools.
- Worked wif Apttus CPQ Quoting for analysing teh pricing of teh products using teh workflows
- Good wif Product configuration, Price Rules, Constraint Rules, Categories, Price list, Quote Creation.
- Performed Validation Rules, Workflow, E-mail services and approval processes using customization & Apex.
- Configuring Products (Standalone & Bundle) wif complex price rules, Categories, Price Matrix, PL, PLI, Attributes.
- Worked wif various Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, APTTUS CLM, APTTUS CPQ and Dashboards.
- Expertise in Salesforce Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Dashboards, Tasks Managing Reports, Data Migration, Testing and Support.
- Expert in APTTUS Product Configuration and Pricing Configuration wif some advanced functionality of SFDC.
- Expertise in SFDC Development using Lightning Application, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Classes, Controllers, Triggers, Indexes, Locks Web Services, Components, Tabs, Apex Web services, Custom Objects, Reports, Analytic Snapshots and Dashboards, Profiles, Creating Roles, Page Layouts, Org-Wide default, Sharing rules, Work Flows.
- Involved in database designing by creating database objects such as Tables, Views, Indexes and developed code in teh mid-tier server integrating Service Now wif other IT systems.
- Creating and modifying user profiles, roles, public groups and permission sets as per teh requirement.
- Developed several Lightning components, Global actions, process Builders and objects specific actions.
- Ability to work on different operating systems.
- Around 2 years of experience as a QA Automation Tester in Analysis, Design, Testing, Execution and Implementation of various applications such as Web-based, Client/Server and Mobile Services.
- Extensive knowledge in automated and manual software testing techniques, tools and Software Development Life Cycle methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile (Scrum).
- Excellent knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Expertise in analysing Business Requirements (BRD), Functional Requirement Document (FRD), Use Cases, UML Diagrams for Web and / Mobilebased applications.
- Designed and executed Oracle queries to validate UI and Database details wif (SSIS) techniques.
OPERATING SYSTEMS: Windows 9x/NT/XP/2008/2003/2000 and Unix.
LANGUAGE/SKILLS: Java, Shell script, PL-SQL, XML, SQL, Microsoft .NET, C# and Linux
VCS/CMS/DEFECT TRACKING/Deployment TOOLs: GITHUB, VSS, SVN, CMS, Maven, Changeset, Selenium, Maven, Jenkins, Eclipse, JIRA, TDD, Selenium and ANT.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce-CRM, Apex Language, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, REST, SOAP, Lightning, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Knowledge Base, Visual force Pages/Components, Apex Web Services, AJAX, Workflows, Case Approvals, Dashboards, App-Exchange, Custom Objects, Chatter, API, Chatter, Sandbox, data loading, Sales, Service cloud, SOQL queries, Web Service Integration. Single Sign On, APTTUS-CPQ/CLM.
TOOLS: HP Quality Centre, AOTS BMC Remedy7.5, Data stage/Informatica, FTP, HLAD Tool and C:D, Citrix, Toad 9.x, Share Point and Cloud System.
DOMAIN: CRM, Retail, Telecom Health and Insurance.
Others/Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, Scrum and ITIL
Confidential, Plano, TX
Salesforce Lightning Developer
- Identified business requirements and translated them to technical specifications.
- Participated in teh full life cycle implementation of salesforce.com from technical design to development, configuration and administration to testing and deployment of high quality business solutions.
- Worked closely and effectively wif other team members to resolve defects and functional issues.
- Good Knowledge of Salesforce implementation cycle in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Knowledge Base and Custom Force.com Platform Application.
- Worked on Salesforce Lightning Components for building customized components replacing teh existing ones.
- Excellent understanding of Eclipse and other Integrated Development Environments.
- Created modern Enterprise Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Strong experience in integration of SFDC wif external applications by using Rest and SOAP Web Services.
- Developed Lightning apps using lightning Components and made them compatible wif salesforce1 mobile app.
- Have experience is Sales Cloud and Service Cloud implementations.
Environment: SaleForce.com platform, Lightning, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Apex Language, Data Loader, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Sales cloud, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, HTML, Java Script, APPTUS, Eclipse IDE, Subversion Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading.
Confidential, Plano, TX
APTTUS-CPQ Business Analyst
- Design, implementation, administration and troubleshooting Apttus CPQ system, managing security profiles and providing technical support for Sales users.
- Designed, developed and deployed Custom objects consisting of validation rules wif effective formula fields, Workflow Rules if teh necessary criteria are met to suit teh needs of teh application.
- Configured and bulk data load of Products, Price Lists and Price List Items by using workbench and also Validating teh security products from Apttus CPQ to CSP application.
- Worked extensively on managing Products, Price Lists, Categories, Price rules, Constraint rules and defining Product Visibility for Apttus CPQ package.
- Supported partner portal where partners can directly submit their deals into SFDC tan turn it as opportunity and create teh quote and send it for orders.
- Extensive experience supporting wif Salesforce CRM to CSP, RNOW, REVSYM, Marketo, DocuSign.
- Used Developer console’s debug Log to catch Exceptions, debug apex classes, execute Governor Limits and verified test coverage before deployment.
- Developed solutions on teh Force.com platform, strong understanding of Apttus Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) and Apttus Configure Price Quote (CPQ).
- Designed, developed and deployed teh Custom objects, Components, Visualforce Pages to suit to teh needs of teh application.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apttus (CPQ, CLM), Apex, Visualforce, Data Loader, SOQL, Apex Triggers, HTML, Java Script, Eclipse IDE.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Involved into APTTUS Product Configuration and Pricing Configuration wif some advanced functionality of SALESFORCE.
- Good wif Product configuration, Price Rules, Constraint Rules, Categories, Price list, Quote Creation and few more complex pricing functionality using Workflow, APTTUS Approval Process, APEX, Visual Force and APTTUS Pricing Callback Class.
- Developed Quote Documents using X-AUTHOR for Word, also developed Customized login screen for community user and functionality to redirect user from Salesforce to APTTUS CPQ Quote creation using APTTUS API's, APEX, Visual Force and Trigger.
- Developed various custom objects, Tabs, components, visual force pages and controllers.
- Developed various Apex classes, Controller classes and apex triggers for various functional needs in teh application.
- Quote to Cash: configuring Bundles, Attributes, Price Matrix, Price Rules, Summary Variables, Discount Schedules and Approval Process Management.
- Implemented Data Loader through teh Command Line Interface to extract teh data from database.
- Created email-to-cases, automated-responses, assignment rules, email alerts and templates for Case Management.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Force.com ide, Apex, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, HTML, inside sales telephonic plug-in, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, SOQL/SOSL queries, Email Services, Security Controls, SOAP, API, Chatter, XML, REST, Sandbox data loading, Jenkins, GIT, ANT deploy tools, Apttus Q2C(CPQ/CLM), Lightening and Web Service Integration.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized teh apps to match teh functional needs of teh organization.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on teh needs in teh organization.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers in accordance wif teh Governor limits for various functional needs in teh application.
- Developed and deployed workflows and approval processes for opportunities and products / assets management.
- Created and used HTML and Visual Force Email templates.
- Used teh sandbox for testing and migrated teh code to teh deployment instance after testing.
- Interacted wif teh Salesforce.com premium tech support team on a regular basis.
- Created user profiles and configured teh permissions based on teh organizational hierarchy requirements.
- Deployed various changes from one sandbox to another using Change sets and Force.com IDE.
- Developed custom Workflows and Assignment Rules for case escalation.
- Been a part of Unit testing and guided offshore Developers.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Validation Rules, Process Builder, Custom Objects, Data Loader, Workbench, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows.
QA Automation Tester
- Involved in Manual and Automation Testing to develop POS Retail stores test cases, test scripts and record bugs.
- Developed and maintained release acceptance tests using Selenium IDE, JUnit, Java and Eclipse.
- Performed Coded UI, Protractor automated testing for regression and Mainframe Testing
- Performed backend testing to validate teh data by using SQL queries to teh required test cases.
- Wrote complex SQL queries using MS-SQL to validate backend functionality of teh application.
- Participated in all teh phases of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) like, Requirements Review, Test documentation, Application testing, and defect reporting.
- Developed and executed manual and automated tests for Core Payments Processing Book/CHIPS in different platforms using Java and Selenium library.
- Handle all foreign currency transactions and all transactions including reloading and balancing machines.
- Responsible for identifying test cases for manual and Automation wif Appium, java, Selenium WebDriver for Smoke Test, Functional and Regression Tests.
Environment: WebDriver, IDE, UFT, Jenkins, Cucumber, HTML, Jenkins (TFS), Angular JS 2, SQL, postman, UNIX, Quality Center/ALM, SharePoint, Maven, TestNG, Mainframe, Java, Python, White/Black box testing.