- 9 Certified professional and versatile Architect / Technology Lead with 11+ years of IT experience in multinational organizations in insurance, retail, media, and medical device industries. Proficient in analyzing and translating business requirements to technical requirements and architecture. Self - motivated professional who offers superior communication skills coupled with success in cultivating a cohesive team environment while leading onsite and offshore staff. Analytical thinker who consistently resolves ongoing issues; recognized for ability to consult on and remedy challenging problems.
- Integration Specialist with extensive BPM noledge, hands-on experience in BPM using wM 8.2 Designer and MWS, and skills in Web Services (Provider/Consumer), with specialization in Enterprise Business Integration.
- Integration Architecture experience in the space of SOA, A2A, B2B and BPM
- Experienced webMethods programmer offering strong noledge in webMethods 9.6/8.2/7.1/6.5.
- Offer extensive experience with analysis, design, development, customization, and implementation of middleware applications, including custom developments.
- Expertise in technical solution design, standards, frameworks, best practices and enterprise application support in addition to strong business understanding and team leadership.
- Hands-on experience in Oracle, SAP, Siebel, and legacy system integration; foundational noledge of OOP, SQL, UML, and Workflows.
- Expertise in implementations of Business Process Management (BPM) and SOA Technologies across organizations, implementing integration techniques for both SaaS and on-premise applications
EAI: webMethods 4.6, 6.x, 7.0, 7.1, 8.0, 8.2, 9.x
Business Process: webMethods BPM Suites 8.x
Protocol: FTP, SFTP, FTPS, Web Services Provider/Consumer), HTTP, HTTPS
Programming Language: Java, SQL, XML
Database: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX
Processes: IBM’s QMS (Quality Management System)
Domain Knowledge: Medical Device Industry, Annuities
Confidential, Iselin, NJ
- Partner with client and BSAs to understand business requirement document; determine, compile, and establish number of interfaces based on Business Solution Document. Finalize technical design with architects.
- Develop multiple complex integration services using SAG product suites. Design complex frameworks for similar integrations, promoting as reusable assets for client.
- Lead onsite and offshore team in technical delivery; mentor junior coworkers.
- Coordinate functional and user acceptance testing, working closely with functional and business users.
- Contribute to project management through resource planning as well as by creating effort timeline matrices.
- Work with SoftwareAG product team in resolving product-related issues pertaining to webMethods upgrade.
Architect - Technology/Tech Lead,
- Gained understanding of business requirements and finalized business solution document.
- Created high-level design for interfaces adhering to Lowe’s ESB standards.
- Created detail mapping specifications, working with end application teams (JDA and Mainframe).
- Collaborated with JDA consultants to understand JDA Integrator of WMS module.
- Standardized SSD documents by creating reference UML Sequence diagrams.
- Gathered requirements with business analyst and enhanced understanding of Medtronic business, focusing on client quality processes.
- Partnered with architects to create high-level design.
- Developed multiple complex business process models using SAG product suites.
- Created specifications for development and delegated build to offshore team. Led onsite and offshore teams, mentoring junior team members.
- Interacted with functional and business users in functional and user acceptance testing.
Application Developer/Tech Lead
Environment: webMethods Integration Platform 6.5, 7.0, 7.1, 8.2 (components used are WM Admin Console, WM Trading Networks, WM Broker, WM Monitor, WM Developer). webMethods Integration Servers running on UNIX platform and client running on Windows platform
- Fulfilled multiple roles to ensure success at initial phase. Navigated challenges of adhering to existing support process followed by Medtronic while developing strategy to streamline and include new processes pertaining to add value.
- Conducted interviews for resourcing and established team and infrastructure at initial stage. Led regular noledge-sharing sessions within project team.
- Created support matrices and dashboards for management.
- Advised client with daily status / activity reports and supported rapid and transparent issue resolution.
- Shared technical and project-specific noledge with team members. Mentored team members to maximize understanding of IBM and client processes to ensure efficient delivery.
- Served as offshore team representative to higher management. Created a friendly team atmosphere.
- Supported project management activities; created project reports and provided status updates to project management team.
- Resolved issues within SLAs to minimize business impacts. Proactively monitored various object and business flows.
- Contributed to code enhancements to incorporate new business functionalities and improve existing functionalities; worked on bug fixes and maintained code releases and build plans.
- Maintaining documents and codes in a repository to ensure version control.
- Delivered highest-quality work products while achieving budgets and timelines to maximize cost-effectiveness.
Application Developer/Tech Lead
Environment: webMethods Integration Platform 6.5 (components used are WM Admin Console, WM Trading Networks, WM Broker, WM Monitor, WM Developer). webMethods Integration Servers running on UNIX platform and client running on Windows platform.
- Translated customer requirements into formal requirements and design documents.
- Established specific solutions and led programming and testing efforts to ensure client acceptance.
- Adhered to IBM processes / quality standards in delivering multiple independent interfaces.
- Contributed to automating code review and helped finalize various frameworks for interfaces to be developed.
- Defined, monitored, and supported webMethods integration servers and system components, including broker, monitor, and trading network.
- Reprocessed failed transactions, solving tickets / change requests and application infrastructure requests (AIRs), raised by users and clients.
- Interacted with client regularly to ensure fulfillment of stringent SLA.
- Supported manager with activities including project repots and mentoring / guiding junior team members.
- Received prestigious “Feather in My Cap” award for leadership and technical skills.