- Over 8 plus years of IT experience and 6 years of experience on Salesforce platform with skills like Analysis, Design and Development, Customization, Testing, Implementation, and maintenance of network support and various applications.
- Good Experience in using Force.com REST API Web services and outbound messaging for implementing web services to integrate External systems and websites
- Excellent domain knowledge on ERP Applications: CRM, Finance, Insurance, and Health Care.
- Extensive experience in activities related to SFDC, Release Management, Saleforce.com setup, Configuration, customization, Administration, Data Migration and deployment of applications to Force.com platform for large user groups.
- Experienced in different modules of Salesforce.com: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, App Cloud Application Integration, Community Cloud and Chatter.
- Closely worked withSalesforce.com consultants for implementing the business solutions for the client requirements, usingAPPTUSCPQ within the exclusively developed framework.
- Responsible for designing and implementing Cloud - based Solutions, including Private, Community and Public Cloud deployment models.
- Extensive experience Creating Roles, Profiles, Email Services, Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow triggers
- Experience in wide range of technologies such as Apex, Visual Force and Java/J2EE.
- Worked on building Lightning Components by applying SLDS (Salesforce Lightning Design System) and embed these components in Visualforce pages.
- Have good working knowledge in querying salesforce.com database using SOQL & SOSL queries using Force.com Explorer.
- Excel in Force.com integrations, advanced Apex, and creating rich Visualforce pages with JQuery.
- Experienced to maintain, enhance and create workflows and validation rules.
- Excellent work experience in designing of custom objects, custom fields, custom Tabs, custom reports, report folders, report extractions to various formats.
- Good experience in creating Web Apps with legacy mainframe systems.
- Have experience in integration using Web Services.
- Have a knowledge working with Force.com IDE, Data Loader, and Salesforce.com Sandbox environments.
- Experience in working with IDE tools: My Eclipse, Eclipse, and Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
- Managing the data, Forecasting, Campaign Management, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, and Dashboards.
- Experienced in analyzing business requirements, Entity Relationship diagram and implementing them to Salesforce custom objects, Junction objects, master-detail relationships and lookup relationships.
- Sound knowledge on Salesforce setup menu, Configuration, custom Application Development, Administration, Data Migration and Deployment of applications to Force.com platform.
- Created an executive dashboard to display Open, closed leads in Salesforce.com
- Hands on experience in implementing security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization and also creating various profiles and configure the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Good Experience in developing Custom work flows, Email Services and Approval processes.
- Hands on Experience in designing and developing Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Experienced in mentoring and training team members with product knowledge and business processes.
- Highly accomplished Business Analyst with a record of managing Complex IT projects and exceeding expectations
- Gained a strong knowledge of Synchronization, data-modelling, data extraction, transformation, data loading, scheduling, monitoring, and reporting in a cloud computing environment.
- Experienced in synchronizing Organization metadata to GitHub.
- Developed SFDC customized Reports, Dashboards and Processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Expertise with Object Oriented Design (OOD), Analysis (OOA), based on Unified Modeling Language (UML) architecture.
Salesforce.com Technologies: Apex Language, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force Pages/Components & Controllers, Apex Web Services, Apex Data Loader, Salesforce SFA, Analytic Snapshots, Dashboards, Reports, Custom Objects, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, AJAX, Workflow rule, Approvals
Tools: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Developer Console, Workbench, Force.com Explorer, Apex Data loader, Command Line Data Loader, Force.com Platform (Sandbox, and Production), GIT/GitHub
Programming Languages: Apex, C/C++, Java, SQL
Scripting Languages: HTML, XML, Java script, CSS, JQuery
Web Servers &Network Protocols: Netscape Enterprise Server, Tivoli Access Manager ebb 6.0/6.1, IBM Web Sphere Application Server 5.x/6.x/7.x, WSDL, SOAP/REST API, TCP/IP, SSL, IMAP
Databases: Oracle 8i,9i,10g, 11g, MS-Access 2000, SQL Server 7.0/2000/2005
Packages: Oracle EBS,MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Project, MS Visio, Eclipse IDE.
Environment: s: Windows NT / 2000 / XP Pro / Vista, Windows Server 2000 / 2003 / 2008 , Linux
- Designed and implemented a customized user interfaces using Apex, Visual force.
- Export, update, delete and insert data in development sandboxes using Data Loader.
- Worked with salesforce system administrators and support teams for critical application production issues and troubleshooting.
- EnabledAura Framework, by addingAura AttributesandAura HandlersforEventsto focus on Logic and Interactions in Lightning Applications.
- Build lightning components in modular way by using Lightning Components Framework.
- Performed SOQL and SOSL queries on data sets to gather critical information for Apex
- Good experience in aura framework, Lightning Components and Salesforce Lightning Design System (SLDS).
- Designed, Implemented and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components.
- Involved in creating, monitoring, and measuring campaigns with Salesforce CRM.
- Defined business requirements and created high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with Salesforce and internal existing systems/platforms.
- Experience working in the following: Salesforce.com areas, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Salesforce Integration and Data.com.
- Designing Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Work Flows, and
- Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation per application requirements.
- Performed SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks and Events.
- Able to configure and maintain user security permissions in compliance with organizational needs.
- Worked with Setup Audit Trail to gather information about client usage and then Migrated Accounts, Leads, Contacts, Opportunities and sales data from external systems into Salesforce.com instance using Data Loader.
- Created custom Visual Force page as well as few extensions to standard page, Apex classes and test methods in accordance to the requirements that the standard page would not suffice.
- Designed Dynamic approval process with records to be routed based on lookup fields on the record and in accordance to the approval matrix.
- Implemented Salesforce 3rd party applications /AppExchange applications (Examples, Salesforce S-docs, and S-sign, Salesforce Billing).
- Worked closely with sales team and business analysts and performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements. Designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce (SFDC).
- Discussed and analyzed the requirements with the business team and converted the requirements into detailed technical requirements.
- Upgraded some Apps fromSalesforce ClassictoLightning Experienceto develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
- Preparation of design documents of various applications based on the gathered requirements.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers, Visualforce Pages for various functional needs of the application.
- Developed Lightning components and Lightning app to provide better and more interactive interfaces to end users, which help in sales enhancements.
- Provided data access reports to Compliance and Security ensuring that data and roles are properly defined and transparent.
- Understanding Integration scenarios, design to develop Apex/Visualforce according to the business needs.
- Experienced usingSalesforce Lightning UI. CreatedLightning AppscombiningLightning Design System, Lightning App BuilderandLightning Component features.
- Designed and developed the Custom objects, Record Types, Formula fields, validation rules, Page layouts, workflow rules, tasks, emails and alerts to track customer related tasks and activities.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Tracked the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle, and redefining them as necessary Communicating changes, enhancements and modifications to project managers, sponsors and other stakeholders.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Implemented Email-to-Case, Web-to-Case entry and manual case entry for entering customer’s cases in Cases Tab.
- Created many Lightning Components and server-side controllers to meet the business requirements. Experienced in migrating the standard and custom objects in standard experience to lightning experience.
- Used field level security along with page layouts to manage access to certain fields.
- Developed Apex Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Designed various types of Email templates for auto response to customers.
- Integrated Salesforce CRM and the legacy system using Cast Iron Integration Systems.
- Created custom Dashboards for manager’s home page and gave accessibility to dashboards for authorized people.
- Integrate of Application with Salesforce.com with using SOAP web services API and Web Sphere Cast iron.
- Implemented Nightly Batch Processes to handle bulk records and scheduled daily jobs using apex scheduler.
- Deployed Apex using Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration tool and Web services API.
- Developed several custom Reports, Custom Report Types to better assist managers and also report folders to provide report accessibility to appropriate personnel.
Environment: Saleforce.com Platform, Force.com, Site.com, Visualforce Pages, CTI Integration, Activities, Cases, Custom Reports Dashboards, Workflow Approvals, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Apex, Dataloader.io, Jitter bit, Apttus X-Author, Developer Sandboxes, Developer Pro Sandboxes and Full Copy Sandbox.
- Extensive experience in administrative tasks like creating custom objects, page layouts, email services, approvals, reports, dashboards, tasks and actions.
- Experience in complete security model by using profiles, permission sets, organization wide settings, owner-based sharing rules, criteria-based sharing rules, manual sharing, account teams, opportunity teams.
- Worked on developing the Lightning App, Lightning App Builder, Lightning Utility Bar, LightningComponents.
- Experience in Apptus CLM and Steelbrick/Salesforce CPQ Integration.
- Involved in Data Modeling and Designing to create Custom Objects and customize Standard Objects.
- Hands on experience on Sales Force Lightningfor Customizing Reports and Dashboards for business use
- Defined Lookup and Master-Detail relationships on the objects and created Junction objects to establish many-to-many relationship among objects.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com Standard Objects like Campaigns, Campaign Members, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunity, Cases, Reports and Dashboards.
- Implemented Web-to-Case, Email-to-Case to track Cases from the website.
- Created different Workflow Rules, Time Based Workflows and Approvals for various campaign processes.
- Maintained data cleanliness and accuracy by adding Custom Validation Rules and Triggers
- Performed various Data Migration activities like Insert, Update, Upsert, Delete and Export using Apex Data Loader.
- Created Templates, Approval processes and defined Approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Extensively involved in Unit Testing using Test Methods of Force.Com utilities.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Customized the Reports & Dashboards to track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
- Participated in the training sessions provided by the Salesforce team and supported the end users.
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to SalesForce.com Objects and fields.
- Build the Role Hierarchy System in Salesforce.com and created Profiles setup according the Profiles.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Force.com IDE, Apex, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, Informatica On Demand, HTML, Email Services, Inside sales telephonic plug-in, Doc E-sign, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security controls, sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE plug-in.
Confidential, Somerset, NJ
- Analyzed business needs, distinguish between needs and wants, identify gaps between business needs and standard application functionality.
- Responsible for Unit testing and performance testing of SFDC API/Web Service. Responsible for
- Agile Implementation support services at various SDLC stages like custom development and production support
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform using Force.com IDE Plug-in in
- Eclipse and ensured apex code worked seamlessly within governor limits.
- Configured sales console apps and managed users.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, Visualforce Pages, Controller
- & Extension Classes, Test Classes for Unit testing and for various functional needs in the application.
- Worked with Salesforce Lightning UI
- Created new sandbox and freshened them with Production as and when required.
- Configured Creating Roles, Security Access, Profiles, Email Services, Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts, Actions, and Approval Processes
- Used SOQL & SOSL with in Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application
- Used the sandbox environment for testing and migrated the code to production after testing.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Opportunities.
- Implemented Pick lists, Dependent Pick lists, validations and formula fields to the custom bjects.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Created and customized Email template and configuring them to the email alert within the
- Workflow rule for a standard/custom object.
- Provided ongoing Salesforce.com maintenance and administration services including periodic Cleansing, custom objects and workflows.
- Developed several Custom Reports & Dashboards to better assist managers and also report folder to provide report accessibility to appropriate personnel.
- Provided Post-implementation support to assist end users in creating Reports, Dashboards and certain Administration tasks including creating and maintaining user profiles and privileges.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Lightning Components, Aura Framework, Salesforce Lightning Design System(SLDS), Force.com ide, Eclipse, Apex, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, Salesforce Workbench, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Process Builder, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Rally, Confluence, SharePoint, SOAP, REST.
- Worked as enhancement developer and team member, performed the roles of Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator in the organization.
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Salesforce implementation and documented the Business and Software Requirements.
- Worked closely with sales team and business analysts and performed detailed analysis of business and user requirements, designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of SalesForce.com (SFDC).
- Designed various WebPages in Visual Force for customers to select a variety of services offered by the org and integrate them with the pricing team.
- Designed, and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Maintaining test coverage for all the classes and triggers and supporting deployment activities
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Opportunities, Products, Opportunity Line Items, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Designed, and deployed the Custom objects, Custom tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Workflow Rules, Auto-Response Rules, Page layouts, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Subject’s used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
- Created templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Contributed in design and development of Struts MVC web-based application.
- Used Struts Tiles and Validator framework extensively in developing the applications.
- Identified, designed and coded various business modules for the application.
- Mentored developers regarding business knowledge and application framework knowledge.
- Web services were registered in a UDDI registry, described using WSDL.
- Java based client applications utilized JAXR and JAXM to connect to the UDDI registry and to send the SOAP based messages to the service.
- Worked with team members on using UML.
- Involved in writing JSP and Struts Action, DAO classes.
- Implemented the functionalities using JSP, HTML.
- Involved in writing JSP components. Used JSTL Tag library (Core, Logic, Nested, Bean and
- HTML taglib' s) to create standard dynamic web pages.
- Used Java Persistence API (JPA) and Hibernate for performing the Database
- Transactions. JPA was used for designing and creating the entities and establishing the relation between the entities in a persisted way for EJB 3.0
- Stored procedures in DB2 which are accessed through Hibernate.
- Deployed the application on JBOSS Application Server and developed shell scripts to monitor MQ queues and coded business logic to do file transfer process.
- Applied request values, process validations, updated model values, done event driven development, developed MVC style views using JSF.
- Involved in development of Test Cases using JUnit for Unit Testing. Developed Unit and functional tests for the new functionality.
- Involved in E2E Development by integrating Front End and Backend by debugging.
- Developed Servlets to process the requests, transfer the control according to the request to corresponding Session Beans and JSP pages. Session Beans communicate with the Entity Beans, which perform the actual business logic.
- Developed business objects and business object helpers which interact with middleware stubs.
- Coded Servlets for the Transactional Model to handle many requests.
- Developed SQL queries to interact with the Oracle database and used JDBC to interact with the database.
- Created stored procedures and functions for handling different tasks on the database.
- Used EJBs to generate queries, handle backend calls and to maintain database persistence.
- Used Design patterns (Session Facade, Value Object, DAO, Service locator) for flexibility and re-usability.