- Over 7+ years of strong experience working with Apex classes, Triggers, Test Methods and Application Design and Development on Multitenant Force.com platform.
- Experience developing Custom UI with AJAX functionality using Visualforce Pages, Controllers and Controller Extensions and Experience working on data model, SOQL, SOSL and maintained code according to Governor Limits.
- Proficiency working with standard objects and developed Custom Objects as per business functionality.
- Experience in development, administration, configuration, Implementation, and Support of sales force CRM.
- Involved in gathering high level business requirements, functional specifications and preparing use cases.
- Used Force.com IDE, ANT and Change set for moving components and used Force.com IDE for code development.
- Involved in Trouble Shooting, Performance tuning of reports and resolving issues withinTableau Server andTableaudesktop report.
- Integration using web sphere cast Iron and Informatica cloud for data migration in to the cloud.
- Experience in modifying Visualforce pages to be supported in Lightning Experience and good understanding of lightning mode and its features.
- Developed Quote Documents, also developed Customized login screen for community user and functionality to redirect user fromSalesforcetoAPTTUSCPQ Quote creation usingAPTTUSAPI's, APEX, Visual Force and Trigger.
- Strong Implementation and Integration experience using custom objects, Triggers, workflows/Workflow rules, Approvals, Process Builder Visual Force Pages, S - Controls and Apex Classes.
- Worked on the designing of custom objects, custom fields, role based page layouts, custom Tabs, custom reports, report folders, report extractions to various formats, design of Visual Force Pages, and various other components as per the client and application requirements
- Experience working across various SFDC implementations covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing cloud, Call center, Chatter & App-exchange applications.
- Worked onSalesforceLightning Components for building customized components replacing the existing ones.
- Expertise inSalesforceAdministrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Reports, Dashboards, Actions, Tasks and Events.
- Experience in working on Lightning Components to build custom user interfaces without code and also Created Visualforce pages that uses the Lightning Components and Worked in developing various Lightning components, events and its applications and also Worked with Salesforce1 sandbox simulator to run and test the Lightning Applications
- Worked on Validation Rules, Workflow, E-mail services and Approval Processes using customization & Apex and Managed and Configured Outlook toSalesforce, chatter,Salesforce Mobile.
- Experience working with Deployment Tools like Force.com IDE based onsalesforce.com Sandbox environments and Experience working with Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in and Web Services API.
- Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Applications toSalesforceusing Import Wizard and Data Loader Utility.
- Possess good knowledge in Unit Testing, Test Coverage, and Code Review and Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile and Scrum Methodologies.
- Good understanding of CRM business process like Campaign Management, Lead Management, Account Management and Case Management.
- Experience in Database Programming and Development using MS SQL Server, Oracle and good experience in SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers, Views, Cursors, Functions and Stored Procedures.
SALESFORCE.COM: Salesforce CRM, Apex, Visual Force, SOQL, SOSL, Custom Objects, S-Controls, Apex Triggers, Workflows, Approvals, Email-Templates, Web Services, Formulas, Validation Rules, AppExchange, Record Types, Mobile, Web service Integration, Custom Visualforce Pages.
SALESFORCETOOLS: Force.com IDE, Excel Connector,SalesforcetoSalesforce, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, Analytics Cloud, Force.com Migration Tool, Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Change sets, ANT.
INTEGRATION TOOLS: Jitter bit, ANT
LANGUAGES: Apex, C, C++, Java, SQL, PL/SQL, JUNIT, SOQL, SOSL
DATABASE: SQL server, Oracle 10g, 11g, DB2, Zuora
OPERATING SYSTEMS: UNIX, LINUX, Windows 10/XP/vista/2003/2000.
APP/WEB SERVERS: APACHE TOMCAT
VISUALIZATION TOOLS: Tableau
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
- Customized Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns and Cases.
- Customized several Validation Rules, tasks, Workflow rules, Triggers, Apex classes to achieve the complex business functionality.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application using the Eclipse IDE.
- Ensures current and accurate customer/prospect information, activities, contacts, correspondence, and calling and campaign status inCRM.
- Developed Visual Force Pages, Visual Force Custom Controllers Components, Advanced Search Functionality, Custom Objects, Analytic Snapshots, Tabs, Tags and Components.
- Triggered interface events by user interactions, which includes Lightning Component framework and involved in building Lightning Components using the aura framework.
- Also embed Lightning Components in Visual force page by using new Lightning Out feature by event-driven programming.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Extensive knowledge in various reporting objects like Facts, Attributes, Hierarchies, filters, Sets, Groups, Parameters etc., inTableau.
- Used Force.com web service API for implementing WSDL in the application for access to data from external systems and web sites.
- Created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy requirements.
- Created Custom Objects and defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects. Also created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time-triggered tasks, email alerts and field updates to implement business logic.
- Implemented Configuration, Customization and Development withSalesforce.com on Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud.
- Integrated the SOAP and Rest based Web Services for extracting the data from external systems to display in the pages ofsalesforce.com
- Performed Data Migration from legacy system to Force.com with knowledge of Data Mapping.
- Worked on migration from Salesforce Classic to Salesforce Lightning.
- Used Force.com IDE Plug-in for Development and deployment changes/application on production
- Configured and Maintained the Sandbox Environment for easy collaboration of Development.
- Experienced in Unit Testing, for the customizations and developments done during the project and also was involved in the Integration Testing
- Developed and configured various Reports for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Designed and Developed complex integrations using BULK API, SOAP andRESTAPI - Both Web Service Callouts and Publishing custom web Services and Apex Data Loader.
- Created email templates and inbound emails using Visual force for the clients and customers.
- Maintained data cleanliness and accuracy by adding custom validation rules, custom formulas, reports and dashboards.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Salesforce CRM, SalesforceLightning, Apex Language, Workflow and Approvals, Visual force, Reports, Custom Objects, Tabs, Email Services Apex, Data Loader, Force.com, Import Wizard, Eclipse IDE, Controllers, Visual Force Pages, Triggers, Security Controls, API.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Performed the roles ofSalesforceAdministrator/Developerand Business Analyst in the organization
- Worked on industry standard messaging and communication protocols
- Worked closely with development teams to design, build and test application and provided direction for system enhancements and defect fixes.
- Implemented Case Management by creating record-types specific to the user groups, assignments rules, escalation rules, case templates, workflow rules and actions, etc.
- Resolved issues connected to Call Centers, usage of CTI adapters and Mobile applications.
- Designing and enhancing the existing Claims Coding, testing, modifying, debugging, documenting, implementation and deployment of software using the Informatica tool Review
- Developed Visualforce pages to prepopulate certain fields and embedded it in the application.
- Experience in creating visual work flows to automate certain business flows.
- Enabled and configured E-mail Relay feature for the e-mail administration for the entire organization.
- Worked extensively in customization of Service Cloud Console by embedding Visualforce pages in custom console components, highlight panel and interaction log.
- Implementing Web Services (RESTAPI) between threesalesforceorganizations to send and retrieve information based on criteria.
- Performed application configuration, testing and evaluation to ensure quality and consistency.
- Worked with varioussalesforce.com standard objects like Cases, Accounts, Contacts
- Designed and developed workflow rules, validation rules, approval processes and customizations withinSalesforce.
- Created Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams in MSVisio.
- Experience in Apex Classes, Controllers & Triggers considering governor limits and various other components as per the client and application requirements. Wrote triggers to route the escalations to different queues and levels, assigned it to different users according to the business logic.
- Created several Unit Tests for code coverage.
- Created templates, page layouts, and record types according to the business process requirements.
- Created custom reports to track the cases, asset to be available to different levels in the organization based on their profiles.
- Used the sandbox for testing and deployed the code to the different instances after testing.
- Created Change Sets and deployed it in Production organizations.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Visualforce, Eclipse IDE, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, Custom Objects, Data Loader, S-Controls, AppExchange, Custom Tabs, Windows XP
Confidential, Frisco, Texas
- Worked as both Salesforce Developer and Salesforce Analyst and as well as administrator in the project depending on criteria.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Responsible for providing object level/record level/ field level security by creating roles and profiles.
- Involved in Design, development, planning, testing and integration of salesforce cloud services.
- Implemented record types, lookup and master detail relationships for custom objects.
- Created page layouts, search layout to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Developed and deployed workflows and approval process for new job openings and hiring as per the management policies.
- Created e-mail templates and used the in workflow and approval process and maintained user profiles, roles, and created permission sets, sharing rules.
- Worked on SOQL and SOSL queries to store and download the data from Salesforce.com platform database.
- Good experience in working on Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in writing business logic in Apex programming language.
- Hands on experience on salesforce lightening for customizing reports and dashboards for business use.
- Developed Apex Triggers, Apex Classes and Test Methods and worked with GitHub.
- Involved in Agile estimation (story points), SPRINT planning, Daily SCRUM, SPRINT reviews.
- Good experience in working on Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in for writing business logic in Apex programming language.
- Integration of Applications with Salesforce.com using SOAP, REST web services API.
- Worked on varioussalesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Opportunities
- Developed several Triggers, Apex classes and Visual force pages as part of the application development
- Created Custom Objects and defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish many-to-many relationship among objects.
- Created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy requirements
- Implemented the requirements onSalesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Experienced in the use of Data Loader and scheduling timely data backup operations using Apex scheduler
- Implemented Escalation rules, Automatic case generation and their escalation to call center representative, and generated email alerts for quick issue resolution.
- Configured federated login to ensure that single sign on in implemented across the company
- EnabledSalesforceconnections between partner sales force orgs and the client's org.
- Good knowledge in Creating Formula Fields, Validation Rules, Workflow and approvals for the Flexibility and functionality of force platform application.
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects
- UsedSalesforceChatter to provide real time notifications of changes in accounts, leads and opportunities to help sales and service teams to be more efficient
- Performed Data Migration from legacy system to Force.com with knowledge of Data Mapping and also Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Visualforce, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Data Loader, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.