- 5 Years of IT experience in Software Development Life Cycle SDLC which involves requirement gathering, analysis, design and development of applications using Salesforce.com CRM, Force.com platform, Java and J2EE as Developer over 2+ years of experience in Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) projects using MuleSoft.
- 2+ years of IT experience in requirement analysis, estimation, design, development, unit testing, implementation and support of CPQ, CRM and Web based applications.
- Experience in Salesforce.com development,Sales cloud, Service cloud, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Visualforce pages, Integration, SOQL, SOSLandForce.com API.
- Experienced in Creating Roles, Profiles, Email Services, Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow.
- Good Experience on Salesforce Lightning. Experience in third party integration with ERP (Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud).
- Experience in Informatica MDM, Informatica PowerCenter, IDQ, Oracle as an Informatica, Informatica MDM and ETL Developer.
- Designed, Installed, Configured core Informatica/Siberian MDM Hub components such as Informatica MDM Hub Console, Hub Store, Hub Server, Cleanse Match Server, Cleanse Adapter, Data Modeling.
- Integrated CPQ system with multiple CRMs like Salesforce and CRM On Demand.
- Supported and improved sales cycles by implementing CPQ solutions effectively.
- Extensive implementation in customization/configuration tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Search layouts, Validation rules, Email Templates, Workflows, Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, SSO and Network settings.
- Experience in migration applications from Sandbox to Production using Force.com Migration Tools like Force.com IDE and CRM UI.
- Experience in handling migration projects and possess sound knowledge in database management and backend programs (stored procedures, triggers, functions etc.).
- Good experience in Integrating Salesforce.com with other internal/external applications using SOAP and REST based web services.
- Experience in working with Salesforce.com sandbox and production environments.
- Strong Knowledge in Salesforce Administration and Customization, Data Validation, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Support Development team.
- Hands on working experience in Role Hierarchy, Custom Profiles and public Groups creation and user management.
- Extensive experience in analyzing organization processes, converting business workflows into exact Salesforce.com workflows and configuring Salesforce.com to meet business requirements.
- Hands on Experience in creating Custom Objects, Custom fields, Page layouts, Custom Tabs, Reports and various other components as per the client and application requirements.
- Extensive business knowledge and customization experience on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products and Price books, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Forecasting, Reports and Dashboards.
- Experience in Creating Roles, Profiles, Email Templates, Page Layouts, Workflows, Workflow Actions and Approval Process.
- Hands on experience in MuleSoft Expression Language (MEL) to access payload data, properties and variable of Mule Message Flow.
- Participated in deployment of Mule ESB applications using Cloud Hub and Strong experience in Integration using Mule ESB in integrating various third - party solutions.
- Widely experienced with Mule ESB in designing and implementing core platform components for API/Services Gateway as well as other technological cross-cutting capabilities and a contributor to Mule ESB open-source.
- Strong Knowledge integrating AppExchange managed and unmanaged applications with salesforce.
- Good understanding of coding in PL/SQL and very strong in performance tuning and database design expert level Oracle 10g/9i/8i /7. x.
- Used QA Complete as basis for developing data driven testing using test automation framework.
- Expertise with Object Oriented Design (OOD), Analysis (OOA), based on Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Experience in UNIX shell and batch scripting, Perl, FTP, SFTP and file management in various UNIX/Windows environments.
- Performed unit testing at various levels of the ETL.
- Hands on experience with design, development, coding, testing and debugging of application.
- Executed HP UFT automation test scripts using HP Quality Center (ALM).
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal competencies along with detail oriented and problem-solving skills in the technology arena.
Salesforce Technologies: Sales Force CRM, Apex Language, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual force Pages / Components, Apex Web Services, SOAP, REST, Case Management Automation, Custom liects, S-Controls, Apex Data Loader, Dashboards, Reports, Analytic Snapshots, Outbound Messages, Workflow & Approvals, Field updates, Reports, Custom settings, Custom labels and Tabs, Email Services, Dashboards, Security Controls, Security Model, App Exchange Package & Custom Application and Sandbox data loading. CSS and Product offering.
Salesforce Tools: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug: in, Force.com Explorer, Apex Data Loader, Force.com, Workbench, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production)
Mule ESB: Any point Studio (5.3 and up), Mule Runtime 3.x, RAML, Mule ESB Flows, Data Weave, Connectors, Message Processors, Data Mapper, Deploy to Cloud, Deploy to MMC, Components, Scopes, Filters.
CRM Applications: Salesforce.com: Sales Cloud 2, Service Cloud, Chatter Force.com: Custom Cloud, Product offering Salesforce.com: Reporting and Analytics of Sales, Service and Custom Cloud Salesforce.com AppExchange: Application for code backup and sub versioning within Salesforce
Languages: C, C++, Java, Apex, HTML
Build Tools: Apache ANT, Apache Maven
Confidential, Naperville, IL
Sales Force Lightning Developer& CPQ Consultant
- Created modernEnterprise Lightning AppscombiningLightning Design System, Lightning App BuilderandLightning Component features.
- Experience in configuring price quote(CPQ) with Apptus.
- Created Mule Flows using End Point Connectors & Components using Mule ESB to integrate client/server systems. Worked onSalesforce1 Platformto build Mobile App by enablingLightning Componentsfor use in Salesforce1 mobile platform to make Lightning Application mobile.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Created many Lightning Components and server-side controllers to meet the business requirements. Experienced in migrating the standard and custom objects in standard experience to lightning experience.
- Configured products, feature set using Apttus Configuration.
- Created Custom Objects, Custom fields, Validation rules, Page layouts in salesforce within Apttus CPQ.
- Wrote validation and constraint rules in Apttus. & Generated contracts using X-Author with various templates and clauses.
- Triggers for populating information on insert and update of objects. &Performed code reviews.
- Created many app pages, home pages integrating the custom components for salesforce lightning and salesforce1 mobile app. Developed Salesforce.com custom application using Apex, Visual force and AppExchange.
- Retrievedsome data and its functionality fromThird-Party API’sanddisplayedwithin the lightning component.
- Created multipleLightning Components, addedCSSandDesign Parametersthat makes the Lightning component look and feel better.
- Experience in integrating Cloud applications like SFDC, Workday & Intact using MuleSoft ESB.
- Extensively worked in the performance tuning of programs, ETL procedures and processes.
- EnabledAura Framework, by addingAura AttributesandAura Handlers for Eventsto focus on Logic and Interactions in Lightning Applications.
- Extensively used ETL to load data from different sources
- Used log4J for logging and debugging of the application.
- Created modern EnterpriseLightning AppscombiningLightning DesignSystem,Lightning App BuilderandLightning Componentfeatures.
- Worked extensively using Cast Iron as an integration tool.
- Testedapps by appending multiple components to aLightning
- Used refined global search inLightningby developing Apex classes and Controllers.
- Created CPQ process using Apptus CPQ and CL AppExchange tool in Quote.
- Exposure to Apptus and Steel Brick, developed POC’s in Apptus CPQ and steel Brick CPQ.
- Experience with Steel Brick CPQ for subscription, billing, invoicing and can take control of sales process from Quote to Cash. Generated Revenue recognition status automatically with Steel Brick CPQ.
- UsedSOQLandSOSLstatements within Governor Limits fordata manipulationneeds of the application using platform database objects.
- Maintenance of installedManaged PackagesinLightningusing Apex. Experienced in usingData Migrationtool calledData Loader.
- Visualforce Pages forLightning Experience, Alternates forJava Script Codes, Sharing Visualforce pages betweenClassicandLightning.
- Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Salesforce.com using Data Loader Utility.
- Developed Informatica Mappings to translate the Business Requirement to ETL Logic to facilitate extraction of data from disparate sources and propagate into the staging area.
- Integrated Apptus CPQ and CLM applications and automating processes on Salesforce platform.
- Experienced in working with integration tools like Informatica Cloud MDM and Cast Iron.
- BuiltLightning ComponentTab for Salesforce 1 Navigation and Custom Applications inLightning Experience.
- Usedfield level securityalong with page layouts inLightningto manage access to certain fields.
- Deployed Mule Applications on Mule 3.7 On-Premise through MMC and managed the server deployments.
- Worked onIntegrating SAPandSalesforcesystems usingSOAP and REST API's.
- Scheduled the ETL daily call updates . Weekly and monthly based on the business requirement
- Resolved major issues in previously existing integrations between SAP and Salesforce in the Cast Iron environment.
- Created orchestrations for bi-directional integration of Salesforce and SAP using Cast Iron tool.
- Worked with MuleSoft Any point API Platform on designing the RAML for implementing REST API's and used API Gateway as a proxy service.
Environment: Salesforce.com Platform, Force.com, Force.com Eclipse IDE, Lightning Experience, Lightning Components, Cast Iron, Apex classes and Controllers, HTML, CSS, Data Loader, WSDL, SOQL, SOSL, Scrum, Custom objects, Custom fields, Web Services, CPQ,SOAP, REST, Mule ESB 3.7.3.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Salesforce Admin &Developer/ Lightning Developer
- Hands on experience with Maintained CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) tool updated with latest functionality by Installing Apttus CPQ releases.
- Involved in Steel Brick CPQ implementation and customizations around the app exchange.
- Involved in business requirements meeting for requirements analysis, designing data model, identifying customizations and prepared Technical Design Document.
- Worked on Salesforce1 Platform to build Mobile App by enabling Lightning Components for use in Salesforce1 mobile platform to make Lightning Application mobile.
- Prepared data mapping documents and migrated data from Siebel to Salesforce using Data Loader, Cast Iron orchestration.
- Experienced in deploying theCRMtool Salesforce.com to include: business requirement development, dashboard development, report list view development, process flows and documentation.
- Created integration with Steel brick CPQ and CLM applications and automating processes on salesforce1 platform.
- Designed and developed Informatica ETL Interfaces to load data incrementally from SFDC, MS Access databases and Flat files into Staging schema.
- Designed and developed Informatica ETL/SCD Interfaces to load data from Staging schema into the Customer Reporting DW dimension tables.
- Experienced in migrating the standard and custom objects in standard experience to lightning experience.
- Hands on experience with Data Integration and ETL TOOLS from Traditional Applications to Sales Force Using REST/SOAP API, Cast Iron, Informatica.
- Developed customized Reports, Dashboards for business users and managers, developed custom report using visual force pages & standard objects like Account, contact, Leads.
- BuiltLightning ComponentTab for Salesforce 1 Navigation and Custom Applications inLightning Experience. Usedfield level securityalong with page layouts inLightningto manage access to certain fields.
- Designed and developed Informatica ETL Interfaces to load data from Staging schema into the Customer Reporting DW Fact tables. Implemented SalesforceLightningComponents for small set of users within the organization.
- Performed Steel brick CPQ related configuration for product setup, approval matrices, approval rules, process builders and flows.
- CreatedCustom Objectsandfieldsfor transactional and contractual information.
- Worked on differentIntegrationissues and worked on developing Visualforce Pages and Controller classes.
- Worked extensively using Cast Iron as an integration tool
- Used Force.comMigration toolto make deployments to differentsandbox environments.
- Experience in data migration using Import wizard, Apex Data Loader and other integration tools like Cast Iron
- Developed Salesforce.com ETL processes using Cast Iron, Java and Sales force Web Services Java API
- Integrated Salesforce CRM and the legacy system using Cast Iron Integration Systems
- Integrated with PeopleSoft FT at the back end with Salesforce as User Interface and it is a bi-directional integration using Informatica Cloud MDM
- Worked extensively on Oracle CPQ Cloud (Big Machines) Configuration, Commerce, Integration, Document Engine, BML and BMQL.
- Integrated CPQ system with multiple CRMs like Salesforce and CRM On Demand.
- Created orchestrations for bi-directional integration of Salesforce and SAP using Cast Iron tool
- Worked on Record Types, Validation Rules, Triggers and Page Layouts.
- Developed variousApex classes,Controller classesandApex Triggersfor various functional needs in the application.
- Load/Manage the data using ApexData Loaderandexcel Connector.
- UsingApex Data Loader and Import Wizardfor migrating data into salesforce from external files.
- Deployed Mule Applications on Mule 3.7 On-Premise through MMC and managed the server deployments.
- UsedForce.com Eclipse IDEfor developingvisual force pages,Controller ClassesandTriggers.
- Used the sandbox for testing and deployed code to the instance after testing.
- Deployed new MDM Hub for portals in conjunction with user interface on IDD application.
- Worked with Data Steward Team for designing, documenting and configuring Informatica Data Director for supporting management of MDM data.
- Performed Data Analysis and migrated data from SQL Server database to sales force.
- Created Reports and Dashboards as per the customer requirements.
- Involved in Agile scrum meetings, estimating and tracking User stories in Jira, Analyzing Graphs, Bugs, defects and various other features.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex Script, Visualforce Pages, Controllers, CSS, CPQ, Workflow Approvals, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Security Controls, Page Layouts, HTML, Java, Mule ESB 3.7.3, Any point Studio 6.2.2, ActiveMQ 5.3, Cast Iron, SOAP/Restful Web services, SOAP UI.
Salesforce Admin & Java Developer
- Involved inUMLdesign likeSequence Diagrams, Class DiagramsusingJUDEtool.
- UsedJSF & Prime facesUI components to develop user interface screens.
- Involved in preparing High level and low-level design documents for the web services used in application.
- UsedSpringBeans to encapsulate business logic and Implemented Application MVC Architecture usingSpring MVCframework.
- UsedSOAP, REST, XMLoverHTTPandMULE ESBfor their convenience and cost effectiveness.
- Usedspringand interacted with back end database usingHibernateframework.
- Extensively usedHibernatein data access layer to access and to update information from the Oracle database. I also used Hibernate Query Language(HQL)for writing the queries.
- DevelopedXMLJava Script and Java classes for dynamicHTMLgeneration to perform the server-side processing on the client requests.
- UsedMule ESBto be designing of routing schemas, error handling, JMS, VM connection and spring-based resource initialization process.
- Created inbound and outbound flows as well as transformations and orchestrations by usingMule ESB.
- Configuring theMuleprocess for fetching the data from topic and makes web service calls to the middle tierMuleESBfor the processing.
- UsedData base & Sales forceConnectors to connect with respective systems usingMule ESB.
- Utilized partner WSDL for ESB toSalesforce & SAPintegrations.
- Integrating the salesforce.com with the MuleSoft for connecting applications, data sources and APIs, in the cloud.
- Developed Web Services which communicates with different other applications usingSOAP.
- Involved inMule ESBmigration from Vista Summary to Workday.
- Usedspring JDBC templatefor persistence process, with data base.
- Created continuous integration builds usingMavenandHarvestcontrol.
- Deployed web, presentation and business components onWebSphereApplication Server.
Jr. Salesforce Admin
- Developed use cases, drawn sequence diagrams and class diagrams of the application.
- Designed and developed code for MVC architecture using Struts framework that uses Servlets, JSP, Action Form, Action Class and Action Mapping
- Implemented base classes, setting up framework classes/configuration files for implementing full-fledged J2EE application
- Implemented Action Form class, Action class and Action Mapping for separating the business logic from the presentation logic using Struts framework
- Developed XML configuration and data description using Hibernate. Hibernate Transaction Manager is used to maintain the transaction persistence
- Setting up build environment by writing Ant build.xml, taking build, configuring and deploying of the application in all the servers
- Used design patterns like Value Object, Business Delegate and DAO.
- Performed design, code reviews and prepared detailed documentation.
- Implemented Exception mechanism and used Struts error message mechanism.
- Developed Log4j to log the entries, while running the application.
- RAD 6.0 is used as an IDE for development.
- Used Junit to write Testcase.
- Authenticating to the LDAP by using the JNDI and developed the login Servlet which is responsible for initial authentication of the users coming from different systems.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) API to create, send, receive, and read messages
- Developed SOAP web services to be shared with CRM to interact with Prime Biller.
- Involved in peer code reviews and integrated Testing of the application.
- Handling the UAT and Production releases by coordinating with the Operate (Deployment) team.