- Over 7 years of professional experience in Object - Oriented Analysis/Design and development of Enterprise Web based applications using BPM/CRM and Java technologies.
- Certified System Architect (CSA) with 5 years of experience on Pega RULES Process Commander (PRPC).
- Have a strong understanding on various concepts of PRPC.
- Involved in workflow design and development of Business Process Management (BPM).
- Have experience in using the PRPC as a Business Rules Engine (BRE).
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Involved in Requirement Gathering and Analysis, SOA design, Business Process & Knowledge Mapping with Business Rules.
- Have extensive experience in developing process flows using Pega Rules Process Commander.
- Created and updated High Level Classes, Class Structure, Ruleset versions and assigned security based roles and privileges for operator levels.
- Played active role in extensively designing application security which involves setting up Access Groups, Access Roles, Operator IDs, Applications, Organizations, Org Divisions, Org Units and Work Groups.
- Versatile in using various Smart Shapes like Assignment, Utility, Fork, Connector, Split-join, Split-For Each, Decision, Ticket etc.
- Enhanced the most complex functionalities by creating the Properties and Data models for the classes.
- Designed simple and complex User Interfaces using Harness, Section, Fragment and HTML Property rules for easy navigation, entering, updating, and reviewing for users.
- Created Activities which contains core business logic.
- Created Decision rules like Decision tables, Decision tree, When Condition, Map Value, Declarative Expressions, and Constraints etc. as per the requirements.
- Created Agents and Declare Pages which are used to automate business processes.
- Have good knowledge of Covers and Folders and locking mechanism for work objects.
- Experience in creating List View and Summary View custom reports for monitoring business activities.
- Implemented File Listeners, Service Packages, and Import Wizards.
- Testing and Debugging the Applications using the PRPC tools like Tracer, Clipboard and Rules Inspector.
BPM Tools: Pega PRPC 5.X, 6.X. and 7.X
Languages: C, C++, Java.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/NT, UNIX.
Web Technologies: J2EE, HTML, Servlets, JSP, WSDL and WebServices.
Application Servers: Websphere Application Server, BEA WebLogic, Tomcat Apache.
Databases: Oracle and SQL Server.
Modelling Tools: Microsoft Visio 2003 professional, UML (Rational Rose).
IDE’s: IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD), Eclipse 2.0/3.0.
Confidential, Chicago IL
- Worked on Designing and developing Workflows and Rule sets as well as integrating the application with external systems.
- Involved in testing and troubleshooting the issues of application using PRPC tools like Live UI, Clipboard, and Tracer.
- Created HTML rules, Properties, Embedded Pages and Correspondences.
- Designed and implemented User Interfaces using Sections, Harness and Portals.
- Created Agents which will run in the background to sending Correspondences, to generate daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Proficiency with Agile Development Techniques (including TDD and JUnit).
- Created Activities, steps and methods and calling other activities for implementing core business logic.
- Got the XSD/DTD representing the legacy data in XML format and used 'Connector and Metadata Accelerator' wizard in PRPC to create classes and properties and a starter Parse XML rules corresponding to the XML definition.
- Created List view reports for the reporting purpose in the process commander.
- Involved in Creation of validation rules to implement business logic validation.
- Created Activities, steps and methods like property set, page new, calling other activities for implementing core business logic.
- Worked on the Flowchart and Process diagrams using MS Visio.
Environment: Pega PRPC 7.1.7, SoapUI, HP Application Life Cycle Management, Java, C++, Windows XP.
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
- Created various access groups and roles in order to solve business rules security issues. Also involved in security design through application server and work stations.
- Developed complete testing life cycle for enhancements including unit test cases and integration test cases.
- Involved in business requirement gathering and defining along with the business analyst.
- Performed CPM HC integration by creating specific rulesets and activities.
- Created various flow-actions both general and specific to the organizational units.
- Developed and Implemented activities involving number of steps and methods for calling standard activities that come with the framework and the PRPC.
- Implemented field validations using declarative expressions and declare constraints for known issues in the framework.
- Performed integration by developing rules pertained to rule-connect and rule-service. Major tasks involved integrating with SQL databases to fetch data and with SOAP/Web services to review particular data.
- Created cross reference properties that will be generated by CPM HC and basic application.
- Used Clipboard and Tracer tools to navigate through flows along with the work objects and trace the results.
- Performed reporting using dashboard gadgets and tools and created Ad-hoc/custom reports using List-view and Summary-View rules.
Environment: PEGAPRPC 6.3, IBM DB2, Microsoft Visio 2003, SQL, Business Objects and, Windows XP.
Confidential, Sioux Falls, SD
- Participated in DCO meetings which covered over 120 flows in capturing the requirements over 4 weeks.
- Created Discovery Map flows in capturing the requirements using Application Profiles and ran Application Accelerator to create FW, Implementation classes and initial set of rules.
- Provided designing, building, testing and debugging workflows based on business and technical requirements.
- Analyzed the BRDs and published detailed designs.
- Identifying potential problems, taking corrective measures and tracking risks to closure.
- Published different versions of Design documents whenever there is an update to the requirement by updating the use cases.
- Used SOAP UI in analyzing the Request and Response as part of Defect Analysis.
- Made extensive use of SOAP services wherein services were provided to JAVA interfaces and also making use of services built by TIBCO.
- Effectively designed both use case specifications and use case business flow diagrams forPEGAPRPC implementation.
- Designed Class Structures, Workflows and Rule sets for case creation, case assignment and case resolve.
- Used TMF and PMF frameworks to assign the Defects within the Development team.
Environment: Windows XP, JAVA, J2EE, JSP, MS Visio, Mainframe,PEGAPRPC 6.1, Dream weaver, SQL, Business Objects, Erwin, HTML, XML, and Oracle 10g.
- Implemented Data Model, Class structure, Access Group, Process flow, Activities and UI properties.
- Designed Business Rules to implement, expansion and performance improvements System using Pega PRPC.
- Implemented Activities, Flows, Rules, Decision and Declarative Rules.
- Produced design artifacts using UML, Rational Rose for all the initiatives.
- Provided technical implementation, unit testing and review.
- Participated in Joint Application Design sessions with business analysts, technical experts for customizing the Smart Investigate (SI) framework’s payment investigation module.
- Providing High Level Estimates for Business Requirements.
- Walkthrough the Design Approach to Business People.
- Responsible for Release Management.
- Updating the Design Documents for changes in implementation.
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Was associated in analysis, design and development of Used Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Created specifications which include Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams.
- Developed JSPs without the usage of java in it and used AJAX for asynchronous Server calls.
- Struts framework was used to build Presentation tier of the application, heavily used Struts Tag Libraries, Validators and Tiles.
- Added tasks for website using core java. Developed the Hibernate entity classes using Annotations.
- Developed and designed this application using Struts Dispatch Action.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions Keenly involved in fine-tuning of SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers in Oracle 10g.
- Use Ruby on Rails to create the system that tracks the complete patient care process.
- Developed Java Web Service using WSDL, SOAP, and UDDI.
- Deployed the application on IBM WebSphere App Server.
- Made Use of version control tools SVN, CVS and Build tool Log4j
Environment: Core Java, JDK1.6, JSP, Struts 1.3.10, Hibernate 3.3, JSF 1.2, Oracle 10g, HTML, Java Script, CSS, JNDI, WebSphere 6.0, SVN, Ant, Log4j, AJAX, CVS, Eclipse 3.4