- Having 8 years of experience in software development, Admin, implementation and maintenance using salesforce.com, Apex, Triggers, Visualforce and force.com platform.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), quality management systems and project life cycle processes. Highly skilled in Salesforce.com (SFDC) development and implementation.
- Expertise on customizing standard objects Accounts, Contacts, opportunities, Products, Price books, Cases, Leads, Campaigns.
- Extensive experience in designing of custom objects, custom fields, pick list, Role based page layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow, Validation Rules,Worked with Approval Processes, custom Tabs, custom reports, and report folders, report extractions to various formats, design of Visualforce Pages, Snapshots, and Dashboards.
- Proficient in security and sharing rules Confidential object, field, and record level for different users Confidential different levels of organization.
- Implemented various client requirements using Apex Language (Classes, Controllers & Triggers), Visualforce pages, Reports, Analytical Snapshots and Dashboards.
- Hands on Salesforce Lightening Components design and designing compact layouts using Apex, Visual force pages, Workflows, Apex Triggers.
- Good working knowledge in querying Salesforce.com database using SOQL & SOSL queries using Force.com Explorer.
- Good understanding of Salesforce.com Governor Limits with an ability to optimize code to respect limits.
- Worked as a Developer and admin in the implementation of project involving customization of Sales cloud and service cloud.
- Possess knowledge of CRM processes like Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and recommended solutions to improve their processes using Salesforce.com
- Upgraded from salesforce classic to salesforce Lightning.
- Enabled Aura Framework, by adding Aura Attributes and Aura Handlers for Events to focus on Logic and Interactions in LightningApplications.
- Experienced working with salesforce.com sandbox and production environments, also with Eclipse IDE Force.com Plug - in environments.
- Work experience in using different data tools - Apex Data Loader, Import Wizard, SFDC Data Export, Mass Delete etc.
- Hands on experience in integrating Salesforce with other local servers using Informatica cloud.
- Expertise in design and development of use cases and class diagrams using UML/Rational Rose and Microsoft Visio.
- Experience in Database Development and management (RDBMS technologies) and SOA design principles using SQL/PL-SQL in MYSQL, Oracle and SQL Server to create Database Tables, Constraints and Stored Procedure.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile and Scrum Methodologies.
- Excellent team player, self-motivated, quick learner with good communication skills and trouble-shooting capabilities.
Salesforce Administration: Reports, Dashboards, Validation Rules, Users, Roles and Profiles Deployment (Change Sets), Workflow Rules, Approval Process, Sandbox Refreshments, Apex, Data Loader, Import Wizards, Packages, App Exchange, Custom Apps, Custom Labels and Integrations, Portals (Customer and Partner), Sharing Settings, Communication Templates.
Force.com Tools: Apex Data loader, Force.com Apex Explorer, Ajax tool kit, Force.com Migration Tool, Force.com Excel Connector
Salesforce Technology Development: Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Class & Apex Web Service, SOQL, SOSL, Visual force (Page, Component & Controllers), Data Loader, HTML5, XML, CSS3.
Salesforce Developer and Administration
- Performed the role of SFDC developer,lightningdeveloper and interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements forsalesforce.com,Lightningand CRM implementation.
- Worked extensively on APEX Triggers, APEX Classes, APEX Test Classes, Visual force pages to fulfill various business requirements. Developed the business logic of the application using APEX classes.
- Designed the application to be created module wise using the schema builder.
- Implemented REST API to retrieve the recent items on the customer portal VF page.
- Created and deployed various Triggers, Apex classes and Visual force pages as part of the implementation.
- Customized page layouts for Opportunity, Contacts, and Accounts depending upon user profiles and created permission sets where necessary.
- Making the timely Data Management using the Data Loader tool and thus making the insert, delete, upsert operation on the data.
- Upgraded from salesforce classic to salesforce Lightning.
- Used Lightning process builder for visualizing and creating automated business processes.
- UsedSalesforceLightning Inspector to debug the lightning components
- Developed Lightning components and Lightning apps to provide better and more interactive interfaces to end users, which help in sales enhancements.
- Added Lightning Component to Lighting Pages and Record Pages. Have worked on Apex classes, Visualforce Pages, Controller classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Developed component usingLightningAura Framework which also included client-side AngularJS.
- Deployed Configurations and Code betweenSalesforceEnvironments through various deployment tools like Force.com IDE, Snapshot, Ant Scripts, and ChangeSets.
- Involved in Custom Integration of Outbound Messages, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects and Tabs, Email Services Security Controls, App Exchange Package & Custom Application, Sandbox data loading. Customized page layouts for Opportunity, Contacts, and Accounts depending upon user profiles and created permission sets where necessary.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects. Preparing the documentation of the project.
- Have experience on working in Agile Project. Performing the mass data activities in the organization.
- Worked on customization ofSalesCloudschema by customizing standard objects like Leads, Accounts, Contact and Opportunity, Products.
- Performed a variety of tasks, such as designing, documenting, integrating local andSalescloud based systems.
- Developed Visualforce Pages, Visualforce Components and Apex Controllers.
- Summary reports, Matrix reports, Charts and Dashboards were created to assist the business teams.
Environment: Salesforce.com CRM Application Platform, Lightning, Apex Classes/Controllers, Visual force, Custom Objects, Data Loader, Agile, Tabs, Page Layouts, Workflow and Validation Rules, java script, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Sandbox data loading, Security control, Approval Processes, Email, Dashboards, Reports.
Salesforce Developer and Administration
- Developed various Visualforce Pages, Apex Triggers to include extra functionality and wrote Apex Classes and Controller to provide functionality to the visual pages.
- Implemented SFDC Integration using REST/SOAP Web Service API'S. Integrated the SOAP/REST API based Web Services on Demand for extracting the data from external systems.
- Created custom Report types and Dashboards so that users can generate reports and visualize data on dashboards.
- Worked on customer portals and communities’ administration. Created Custom Dashboards for community managers and recruiters home page and gave accessibility to dashboards for authorized people.
- Created Visualforce pages for custom login and configuration of communities. ConfiguredSalesforce.com to meet business requirements - including fields, page layouts, workflows, approvals and validation rules.
- Used SOQL and SOSL for querying the objects. Created many Email Templates and Mail Merge Templates and was involved in doing the mail merge for different standard and custom objects.
- Gathered business requirements by communicating with user team and trained team on how to efficiently utilize the system.
- Developed Visualforce pages using components like Action Function, Page Block, Input Field, Action Support, Data Table, Data list, Command Link and Command Button.
- PerformedSalesforce.com configuration activities creating Users, Roles, Profiles, Organization Wide Defaults, Permission Sets, Public Groups and Queues.
- UsedSalesforceConnect to access product information stored on an external system.
- Developed complex validation rules, formula fields according to the application requirements. Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Designed Workflow rules, Approval process and its associated actions like time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement the business logic.
- Implemented Email to lead, Web to lead functionalities and Data Loader to bulk load leads data intoSalesforce.com from other databases and CSV files.
- Used Email to Case, Web to Case features and created a community where the customers can create, update and manage their cases.
- Utilized Salesforce1 mobile platform to allow uploading pictures relating to service requests and information about competitive products used.
- Used SOAP based Apex Web Services to send/update data fromSalesforceto an external order tracking system.
- Deployed application from Sandbox to Production environments using Change Set, Eclipse and Force.com Migration tool.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Apex, Visual force, Triggers, Apex Data Loader, Web Services, Workflow, Reports and Dashboards, Approval Process, Security Settings, Data Migration, SOQL and SOSL.
- Implementation of Lead, Contact and Opportunity Management in Salesforce.com.
- Implementation of Web to Lead and Web to Case in Salesforce.com.
- Developed several Apex Triggers, Classes during the project lifecycle.
- Migration of S-Controls to Apex and Visual force.
- Developed Visual force pages and components to organize data in a way expected by the business.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Worked on Workflows to update information in Salesforce.com.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex language, Apex Class, Visual Force (Pages, Component, Controllers, Extensions), Workflow & Approvals, Page Layouts, Apex Triggers.
Confidential, Farmington, MI
- Involved in Business process reviews and reviewed the systems and related documentation.
- Worked with various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Involved in Customization of the apps to suit the functional needs of the organization.
- Created user roles and profiles also given them security controls and shared settings.
- Created Workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts and field updates.
- Designed and implemented Page layouts and Custom tabs to suit the needs of the application.
- Created pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookup fields, Junction objects, Master detail relationships and formula fields.
- Designed and developed Validation rules and configuration within salesforce.com.
- Used Sales Force Automation(SFA) for Opportunity Management, Account and Contact Management by using Workflow.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Windows XP.
- Conceptualizing and designing the basic framework for automation.
- Involved in the preparation of requirements documents, User Interface Design, build and Test Plans.
- Handling the Front-end and Back-end Development including coding, testing etc.
- Reworked on parts of GUI to improve performance, enhancing and modifying functionality as per requirements from Users.
- Wrote Stored Procedures and SQL Queries in SQL Server.
- Handling the Front-end development using ASP.NET, C# and Back-end Development using Microsoft SQL Server.
- Interfaced with internal and external clients continuously to maintain effective communication and coordination especially Confidential the time of project maintenance.
Environment: ASP.NET with C#, JAVA, C, C++, Oracle SQL, PL/SQL,