- Result - driven IT Professional with 5 years of referable software development experience with strong Object-Oriented Analysis, designing & programming technical skills with 4+ years of recent expertise inSalesforce.com, CRM and Force.com platform.
- Experienced in developing Sales force Lightning Apps, Components, Controllers, Visual force Pages and Apex.
- Worked on building Sales force standard/custom report types, Reports and Dashboards for different business groups.
- Performed analysis for data migration using Data loader, performed data migration using Data Loader and import/export wizard.
- Experienced in Salesforce.com, MVC architecture, designed and developed sales force customization using Visual Workflow, Custom style sheets, Lightning, Apex controllers, classes and Triggers.
- Experienced in SOQL and SOSL queries and worked with Process Builder and Workflow.
- Experienced in integrating external applications and worked with SOAP and REST web services and APEX callouts.
- Extensive Java/J2EE programming experience on multiple application servers and middleware platforms, worked on integration using MuleSoft and Microsoft BizTalk
- Worked on DevOps, used Jenkins for CI/CD. Strong understanding on Agile and Waterfall Methodologies.
- Worked on AWS SQS and SNS for Integration.
- Expert level skills in working with stored procedures, triggers, database objects in PL/SQL and SQL for Oracle, data import, conversion and Migration.
- Experience on Sales cloud, Service cloud and Marketing cloud.
- Proficient in SFDC administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, e-mail services, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Approvals and Tasks.
- Familiar with CRM processes like Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and customer support, Business Processes and recommended solutions to improve the processes using SFDC.
- Good understanding on SFDC data model, customizing schema using custom objects, fields, and master-detail and lookup relationship.
- Experience in Data Migration from Traditional Applications toSales forceusing Data Loader
- Experience working with Force.com IDE andSalesforce.com Sandbox environments.
SFDC Technologies: Apex Classes, Controllers and Extensions, Apex Triggers,SalesforceLightening, Components, Controllers, Sales cloud, Service cloud, Visual Force Pages, SOQL, SOSL.
SFDC Tools: Apex Data Loader, Force.com IDE (Eclipse), IntelliJ, Bamboo,Force.com, GUS, Support force, Conga Composer, Force.com Migration Tool
Programming languages: Apex, Java, Java script, My SQL database, PL SQL
Database: Oracle(9i,10g,11g), My SQL
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans, Visual Studio
Build Tools: Maven, Jenkins, TFS
Web Technologies: Ms. Office, XML, CSS, Web Services (SOAP & REST, API), HTML.
Operating Systems: MS Windows (10, 8, XP, 2000, 98) Unix, Linux.
Version control tools: SVN CVS, GIT, TFS
Other Tools: SOAP UI, Postman
- Involved and interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for CRM implementation.
- IntegratedSales forceEBS using Microsoft Biztalk. Using this concept built an integration program Java in the existing CRM infrastructure to fetch Order Invoice and Commission Details and display them on Opportunity Page.
- Implemented customized functionality using Apex class, Visual Force Pages and JSONs to connect an external system and get information inSales forcesystem.
- Implemented Single Sign-On (SSO) using LDAP.
- Designed and Developed customizations using Apex Classes, Triggers and Visual force pages with Standard, Custom and Extension controllers.
- Created user profiles and permission sets.
- Worked with sales force Process Builder and consolidated existing workflow rules with process builder.
- Created custom Report types and Dashboards so that users can generate reports and visualize data on dashboards
- Used Data Loader & Import/ Export Wizard for importing data from legacy systems to the new application.
- Performed data analysis for data migration and integrating them into sales force application from legacy systems.
- Debugged the code using debug logs and IDE.
- Develop testing strategies and verification scenarios along with project Scope and Requirements documents.
- Worked with the client in developing service management material to support their Sales Team.
- Built REST Services to connect SOAP based Services.
- Developed various reports and report folders for different user profiles based on the need in organization.
- Involved in queryingsales forcetables using SOQL and SOSL using Force.com Explorer.
- Customized page layouts for opportunity, Contacts and Accounts depending upon user roles and groups.
- Sales forceautomation for Sales Lead management, Opportunity Management, Account and Contact management, Data Quality management, Approvals and Workflows.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update and bulk import and export of data fromSales forceObjects.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Apex, Visual Force, Data Loader, REST, SOAP, Object management, SOSL SOQL, Triggers.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Designed and implemented various fields, custom objects, formula fields, validation rules.
- Implemented workflows and approval process for automated alerts and auto email generation.
- Importing data from excel sheets in to Leads, Accounts, Contacts and Opportunities using Data Loader and Import Wizard.
- Worked effectively to ensure that the data is protected and is made available to the authorized users by customizing the user Roles, Role hierarchies, Profiles and Sharing settings.
- Responsible for controlling security and sharing of sales reports and dashboards.
- Implementing Batch, Scheduled and Test classes.
- Creating triggers to enforce constraints on the fields and schedule tasks.
- Good knowledge about chatter groups and understanding multitenant architecture.
- Created custom buttons and links on Account and Relationship Group object for generating Auto Reports.
- Working extensively on APEX Triggers, APEX Classes, Apex Test Classes, Visualforce pages.
- IntegratedSalesforcewith legacy systems using Apex Web services and outbound messaging.
- Created Visualforce pages with responsive design using HTML, CSS and Java Script.
- Enforced security by implementing object and field level security, sharing rules, permission sets, organization wide defaults and roles.
- Created Custom profiles and assigned to the users based on their roles in the organization.
- Developed SOQL, SOSL and used Object - oriented concepts.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Responsible for documenting the user requirements and system design specifications
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Developed triggers to check status of ticket and provide notification.
- Developed triggers to update opportunity stage when a task/event is scheduled or created.
- Worked with SOQL and SOSL queries in Apex classes and triggers.
- Used Force.com IDE and developer console to develop, test and debug Visualforce pages and apex classes. Created test classes and methods for unit testing the code.
- Worked on all phases of application development to implement the assigned use cases successfully.
- Used Ajax for the Asynchronous data populating on pages.
- Used Maven for the build and deployment process and overall project management. Used Concurrent
- Versioning System (CVS) as version control system and to keep track of all the work & its changes
- Used the JDBC for data retrieval from the database for various inquiries.
Environment: Salesforce.com Platform, Custom Tabs, Work Flows, Process Builder, Reports & Dash boards, Data Loader, Custom Tabs, Email Servers.