- More TEMPthan 7+years of Professional Software Development Experience with strong designing and programming technical skills.
- 4+ years of extensive experience e as a Salesforce.com CRM and Force.com platform as an administrator and Developer in Lightning experience.
- Experience in SFDC Development in implementing Apexclasses, Triggers,VisualForce,Force.com IDE, SOQL and SOSL.
- Worked on sales cloud and service cloud environment
- AcquaintedandwellversedwithCRMprocesseslikeSales,Marketing,CustomerService,andCustomer Support, Business Processes, and recommended solutions to improve their processes using SFDC.
- Experience in realizing teh business requirements to design on salesforce.com platform by designing teh required entities like custom objects, creating teh relationships/ junction objects like Master - Child,lookups, Entity Relationship data model, Workflows & Workflow rules, Email alerts and Business Logic.
- ProficientinDataMigrationfromTraditionalApplicationstoSalesforceusingDataLoaderUtilityand Workbench.
- Experience with Custom Tabs, Custom Objects, Reports, Analytic Snapshots and Dashboards.
- Experience in working with Salesforce.com on sandbox and production environments.
- Expertise in analyzing and documenting teh workflows and functionality of existing systems. Written SOQL and SOSL queries in Workbench and Query Editor.
- HavinggoodnoledgeofallphasesofSDLCwithexpertiseinRequirementGathering,Analysis,Designing, Development and Testing.
- Good noledge on Lightning Components, Lightning Experience.
- Experience in Force.com Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Apex Scheduler, Batch Apex, Apex Web Services, SFDC.
- Worked on Integration, and Visual force, Force.com API, and Salesforce.com S Controls.
- Work experience in Custom Integration of Outbound Messages, Work flow, Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects and Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Custom Application, Sandbox data loading.
- Having good noledge on web service API’s and implemented SOAP, REST based services.
- Experience in building Visual Force pages, Visual Force Custom Controllers/ Components, Advance Search. Functionality, Analytic Snapshots, Tabs, Tags, and Components.
- Worked with various platform developers and quality analysts in Agile team to collaborate more value to teh product.
- A very good team player with teh ability to work independently or part of a team, co-operative, and result oriented IT professional possessing excellent interpersonal skills.
Salesforce Technologies: Apex, SOQL, SOSL, Visual force (pages, components, controllers), Triggers, Custom objects, Web services, Sandbox testing
Salesforce Tools: Metadata, Data loader, App exchange, App explorer, cast iron, MS excel
IDE: Eclipse, Force.com IDE, Force.com platform, force.com explorer
Programming languages: Apex, C, C++, Java
Web technologies: HTML, XML, Java Script, WSDL, SOAP, REST
Operating systems: Windows/8/7/vista/XP, Linux
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in Planning and Implementing new SFDC features according to teh Business and Software requirements.
- Created Custom objects and custom fields in Lightning experience.
- Created users and Assigned permissions to teh users in teh Lightning experience.
- Created Email Templates and Mail Merge Templates and was involved in doing teh mail merge for different standard and custom objects in lightning experience.
- Enabled Lightning experience to users in teh organization.
- Worked in teh end to end developing life cycle environment. Worked on third party integration in CI/CD environment.
- Experienced on Jenkins for identifying code defects and bugs in teh CI/CD environment
- Involved in creating Lightning Components, Controller, Style, Application, and apex Classes.
- Used Data loader and import wizard to insert, update and import bulk data of Accounts, contacts, leads and opportunities.
- Worked on moving data, records from one application to another application and one salesforce org to another salesforce org.
- Worked on developing Console pages in lightning using aura.
- Worked on SOQL and SOSL queries to fetch teh data from teh salesforce database.
- Designed web to case and Email to case automation for case generation.
- Created various HTML, VisualforceEmail templates for Auto response to customers and outbound messages.
- Developed Apex classes, Triggers, Time triggered tasks and Apex scheduler to implement business logic to teh needs of teh application.
- Developed Workflow rules, Validation rules, Approval process, Customization and implemented Apex classes and Triggers associated with them to manage teh workflow in teh application.
- Implemented enhancements on objects like Accounts, Leads, Contacts, Opportunities, Quotes, Activities, Tasks, Reports and Dashboards.
- Customized tabs, Page layouts, Visualforce pages, Controllers and Components for different business users and business centers.
- Designed Tabular, Summary and Matrix Reports on Opportunity, Pipeline, Cases generated, sales cycle and accounts.
- Scheduled retrieval of report data with analytic snapshots to dump teh data on daily basis.
- Developed Apex Using Force.com IDE and Force.com migration tool.
- Used sandbox for testing and deployed teh code into teh production environment.
- Customized dashboards to track teh usage for productivity and performance of business centers.
- Worked closely with teh support team to resolve teh cases and ensured teh customer satisfaction.
- Worked in Agile environment.
Environment: Salesforce.com CRM application platform, Apex language, Apex triggers, Visual Force (pages, components, controllers), HTML, Java script, SOQL, SOSL, Email services, Data loader, Security controls, Windows XP, Eclipse IDE plug-in, Sandbox data loading.
- Involved in gathering business requirements from sales/marketing team and business analysts andperformed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed teh solution bycustomizing various standard objects of Sales force.
- Built mobile application using salesforce1 Lightning Components, Controllers, Handlers, Events and Aura components.
- Worked on Lightning components, Event registration, handlers, and aura classes for performing logic in teh actions.
- Worked on Creating custom objects, fields and assigning permissions to users in Lightning.
- Worked on loading bulk records from one salesforce org to another salesforce org.
- DevelopedSalesforceLightning applications using Lightning components, controllers, and events and used custom CSS in teh components.
- Implemented “Email to Case” for automatic case creation for business groups of Home Depot.
- Involved in creating Distribution list and Group mail box for sending teh incoming emails to respective Routing address. Worked in both ‘On Demand’ and ‘Email Agent’ Email to Case implementations.
- Designed, and developed Apex Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in theapplication.
- Used Apex Data types, Variables, Expressions, Assignment statements, Conditional statements,Loops, SOSL an SOQL queries, lockingstatements, Transactional control, and Exceptionstatements to invoke Apex triggers.
- Worked with Visual Force List Controllers to act on a set of records with pagination and iterateover a list of records to produce output in a list.
- Worked on supporting tickets in teh following area: Roles, Profiles, Access Settings, WorkflowRules, Validation, creation and modification of fields and page layouts, upload of dataCreated summary reports, matrix reports, Charts and Dashboards to assist teh business team.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Components and Visual Force Pages andControllers.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report.
- Developed Folders for different userprofiles based on teh need in teh organization.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports and configured teh Analytic Snapshots to dumpthe data on regular basis for teh sales performance and lead generation statistics.
- Created and deployedSeveral Reports using salesforce.com platform.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, and Apex Triggers for various functional needs teh application.
- Utilizing Desktop Integration for Salesforce for Outlook.
- Interacted with teh Salesforce.com premium tech support team on a regular basis.
Environment: Salesforce.com Builder, Data Loader, Force.com IDE, MS office, Java Script, Visual Force Pages, Workflows and Approvals.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Performed teh roles of Salesforce.com Admin and Developer in teh organization.
- Interacted with various business team members to gather teh requirements and documented teh requirements.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, and Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules on teh objects, tabs, Components and Custom links.
- Worked on cresting console pages and custom objects, fields, tabs, apps in lightning experience.
- Worked on data loader and data wizard to load teh data from one application to other application in Lightning Experience.
- Configured Sales Force Automation (SFA) for Campaign management, Opportunity Management, Account and Contact Management, Data Quality Management.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Worked on VisualForce Language to develop VisualForce pages, overriding buttons, links and tabs, custom components, templates, integrating email etc.
- Used Sales force Automation Process (SAP), Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time-triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards, and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Sales force as a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles based on teh need in teh organization.
- Designed and developed SFA based Application on Force.com Platform in Salesforce.com environment with Apex programming language at backend and Visual-Force pages as user interface.
- Developed complex workflows and approval processes for automating business logicUsed Force.com platform for developing feature rich and user-friendly Visual force pages for enhancing Sales Force UI.
- Used Site.com for customized content management and Publish in social media.
- Used Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visual force, Force.com, Migration Tool.
- Inserted and Updated data using ETL Tools.
Environment: APEX, Web services, SOSL, SOQL, Force.com IDE, Import Wizard, Java Script, Visual Force Pages, Cast Iron, and Ajax.
- Participated in various stages of teh project life cycle, such as design, implementation, testing, deployment, and enhancement of teh application.
- Worked on Salesforce admin in classic and lightning experience.
- Worked on creating users and assigning permissions to teh user in salesforce.
- Hands on experience in developing class and sequence diagrams.
- Had good experience in developing complex interfaces using Struts framework and Ajax.
- Implemented business logic using Session beans, Servlets and Stored procedures.
- Development of persistent components using Hibernate 3.0.
- Wrote SQL queries, PL/SQL stored procedures and modifications to existing database structure.
- Applied Agile SDLC methodologies for software development.
- Configured teh deployment descriptors in Hibernate to achieve object relational mapping.
- Implemented JAVA-J2EE technologies including specialization in XML, XSL, and XSLT.
- Used JUnit/Eclipse for teh unit testing of various modules.
- Expert in debugging teh issues and resolving teh production/test issues.
- Involved in 24X7 production support and maintaining teh application after production.
Environment: MySQL, HTML5, Web Services, Java script, Servlet, Swing, Struts, Oracle, PL/SQL, XML, XSLT, CSS, Junit, Linux, Windows XP.
- Interacted with teh Business Users to analyze teh business process and gatheird requirements.
- Developed workspaces/workbooks using Stacked, 100% Stacked, Line, Pie, Bar, Scatter, Bubble, Radar, Box Plot charts.
- Created multiple dashboards to analyze various KPI's.
- Conducted workshops to users both at Plant and Corporate office.
- Coordinated with team to execute teh project task smoothly.
- Task allocation on daily basis, Track teh development status and report to clients by conducting team meetings on regular basis.
- Developed Dashboard Reports which has bar charts, bar stacked charts, heat maps, Area charts, Bubble Charts, Arrow Charts, Gantt Charts, and Pie Charts & Scatter Plot.
- Created showing and Hiding teh sheets based on parameter selection.